3.7

60%13%27%
Brand Manager for Bayside Pet Centre? Claim your listing.

Sheree Kearney
Sheree KearneyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Raised prices over holiday season without informing

Booked at Bayside Pet Centre 6 months in advance at $42 per day, when we picked up our pets up on return, they charged us $56 per day, which came as a shock. They raised their prices by so much without informing us who booked at the usual price and when queried, were advised that this was the new price and their website is updated. Wish they had informed us by either email or phone, totally unprofessional!
Kaye
KayeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Beware of being black-listed

I had been concerned that both my dog had previously come home with conjunctivitis, and that two further on-line booking requests went unanswered.
I'd decided to give the kennels another chance, since they are highly rated. On phoning, I was accused of "playing" them, and refused another booking. Unbelievable
Cinna M
Cinna MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Best kennel in Melbourne

Great staff
Amazing gardens
Great care taken looking after your fur babies
Highly recommend for anyone wanting a home away from home for your fur babies
Always very clean and tidy
Always happy to go above and beyond
Karen C
Karen CVictoria

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Kennel in Melbourne

Best kennel in Melbourne. My dogs go there at least 6 times a year and love it!
Staff are so caring and the dogs are well looked after.
Cant speak highly enough of this business.
Sunew
Sunew

Behind the scenes is so different to what they want you to see

Was conned into working over the Easter rush last year with promise of ongoing work, then never heard from them again with next shift information. Still waiting a year later, haha, but happy to never go back. Pay cash only except for a few, at under award rate, then charge customers high. The dogs may look cared for when they go home, but that's only because they take extra care for the last couple of days of the animal's stay. Would never send any animal I love there.
Hannah
Hannah4 posts

One happy puppy

We found bayside pets when looking for a kennel to board our Westie. Douglas has stayed here twice this year usually for 4 or 5 days and he has an absolute blast. He comes home happy, healthy and so tired... it’s bliss. We love that there is lots of open space for the dogs to run and play and everyone there seems to genuinely love dogs. Would recommend.

Ella Smith
Ella Smith

Love it!

Absolutely amazing kennels, my dog always comes home happy as ever. My dog never comes home far or skinny or sad! Staff are very helpful and friendly and the business is ran very professionally ,10000/10!

Kir
KirGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

No need to stress when leaving your pets here

We Are repeat customers (over many years now) that are confident when leaving our two small dogs, that they will be cared for and returned happy and healthy. Highly recommend these guys to look after your pets. We forgot one year to book and ended up in a different place in the city that was triple the price and dogs came back sick and it took weeks for them to get over the experience. We now make sure we book well in advance at braeside pet centre. It’s not a rip off, and we have never had an issue.

Mark t
Mark tMelbourne2 posts

Very good kennels

My dogs have stayed at these kennels on a number of occasions - always come back healthy and happy, and usually very tired from getting loads of exercise! I would recommend their services, and on recent visit they were able to deliver my boys back to me at a convenient time when I couldn't pick them up.

Dez
DezMelbourne, VIC24 posts

Lin
LinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Very happy

Fabulous place for my pups to go and be cared for. They care about each dog. The first time i went, they had been concerned that pepper didn't venture out to play. This is normal behaviour and i was impressed that they observed this and were worried. Therefore i keep returning and recommending.

Paula
Paula

Best Kennel in Melbourne

Our 2 dogs have been using Bayside Pet Centre for 5 years.

Our dogs have a garden all day and we pay no extra for this unlike kennels we have used in the past.

Also staff are very friendly and kennels are spotless.

Love my dog
Love my dogMelbourne

Not a "Kennel" Dog

Staff are very friendly and helpful but I was horrified as to how much weight he lost. I packed more than enough food and apparently he woofed it all down. My vet was also concerned and mentioned that he could be a pacer at the kennels and needed a high energy food. Some dogs aren't suited to kennels.

JP1
JP1australia10 posts

Worst pet boarding in Melbourne! Beware!!

I boarded my 3 dogs there and 2 came back skinny and all came back smelly, even though they took it upon themselves to charge for 2 baths per dog at $15 each time, without even telling or asking me! One expensive collar was destroyed. Blonde staff member was rude and unapologetic. Beware!!!!