Sydney Petlands

Sydney Petlands

4.4

Petlands is a place I can leave my much loved Harry with confidence that he will be well treated and looked after.

Keely and her team are obviously all real animal lovers and devoted to their charges. Our dog Harry (the Staffy) is a bundle of excitement at times and I can only say how happy we are with his treatment whilst under their care. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

SHEFALI
SHEFALISydney, NSW

Highly recommend

Left my 6 month labradoodle for the first time at a kennel and was quite anxious. Keely was very reassuring and answered all my questions. She showed me the place and explained the routinue. They offer socialising with similar dogs which is great. Also the kennels were very clean and there's ample room for the dogs to move. The place was recommended by a friend who has used it for a few years now for his holidays and has always come back to a happy dog !!! And this friend is quite pedantic.

Jacqui Wheeler
Jacqui WheelerSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend

I would highly recommend Petlands....they really understand our furry friends and treat them as their own....our border collie has been to her Sydney Petlands resort a number of times...being a helicopter dog parent, whenever I send a message to Keely checking in on Kennie she always responds immediately...I really like how they match them up with another holiday playmate....we were recommended to Sydney Petlands from Kennie’s breeder and we have never been disappointed

Pet Shops

Find out how Sydney Petlands compares to other Pet Shops

Young dog was very distressed.

Highly recommended

We lodged our cocker spaniel Roxy with Sydney Petlands for 3 weeks in September 2016. Mel and her team kept us informed about Roxy by Facebook which was very reassuring while we were overseas. Mel's hands on management and her policy of keeping dogs paired with dogs of a similar size and temperament seemed to work extremely well for our dog. We will be using Sydney Petlands in the future. Thanks !

We've use Sydney Petlands 3 Times now!

So kind and caring, especially with my old girl!!

Over Christmas last year I left my 15, nearly 16, year old dog in Mel's very capable hands for a week. My dog has some anxiety issues, what with being half deaf and half blind, so I was very wary of leaving her. I received dozens of updates over the week and a bit she was there and couldn't be happier with how she was cared for! She was so content at Sydney petlands and I wouldn't leave my dog anywhere else!

Fantastic service and team

I boarded my 4yr old miniature daschund at Sydney petlands last October. I found the facility to be lovely and the workers there nothing but helpful and knowledgeable. I got updates on my little girl via Facebook, which is a nice touch. I have boarded my baby there again in April and was just as happy as last time. I have every confidence in mel and her team to care for my four legged family members and recommend this boarding kennel to all my friends and family.

Amazing!!!!

OMG!!! Can't not explain how wonderful these facilities and staff are

We have dropped our fur baby off for a holiday twice so far and will be again

He was looked after as if he was at home, when we picked him up he didn't want to leave, he tried to go back took alot of convincing to get him to come home

We were giving updates on how he was and photos, which made it easier being away from him, after a previous experience at a different kennel we were very uncomfortable leaving him with anyone, but Mel and her wonderful team made it so much easier

Thankyou again for caring and loving our little man while we were away, he can't wait for another holiday

Zoe

Pet Shops

Find out how Sydney Petlands compares to other Pet Shops

Brad
BradSydney

Awesome place , reputable business

Boarded my 4 year working Rottweiler here. The upmost care was taken with his temperament and behaviour requirements. Would definatley recommend them to anyone. I also boarded my 14 year old shitzhu that has anxiety and separation issues. Saw some photos of my old girl on the Facebook page to find her playing and socialisating with other dogs! She had regualar baths and the crew were always happy to talk to me about my dog while on holidays and tell me how she was. Excellent ! 5 stars for Sydney petlands!!!! Used a few kennels in my day and they top the list! My first goto place when I go on holidays

Luke
LukeBrisbane

My dog has starved

We left our 2-year-old male Doberman here for a bit over a week during the Christmas break. We dropped him off weighing close to 40kg and he has come back looking terrible and about 10% lighter, looking like a rescue dog. They said he was off his food. Well, a call would have been appreciated or a diet rotation. They opened in October 2014 so a young kennel with little experience and do hope they mature. Go to a more reputable kennel.