Verified🏆 2024 Award

92% · 46240 · 8%

michela
michela3 posts

terrible experience , avoid at all costs

Unprofessional , unreliable ,no customer service , no phone number , no comunication and clarification provided , low quality
Mariah O.
Mariah O.Perth, WA2 posts

Sheila1
Sheila1South East Queensland, QLD17 posts

Unprofessional Petsitters on Pawshake

They have dodgy Persitters who are unreliable and inconsistent which is a poor reflection of the service they provide. I’ve tested a few and they all promise the sky and the moon but cancel bookings after committing to dates. So unreliable and causes anxiety to pet owners. When this is brought up to their customer service, I’m told this is not something they can monitor or control so how do you run your business then?
Kevin C
Kevin C2 posts

Kierra H.
Kierra H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Reeta P.
Reeta P.

dishonesty

Be careful they don’t refund money , after lot of emails they did not even refund the full amount stating that my bank charge international transaction fees , I have confirmed with the bank as there was no notification from bank , when sent them email about this no response from them so far, they lied too as clearly no where it is stated about international transaction fees and why as they claim to be in Australia- in nutshell they will not refund your money easily no contact number , no complaints section
Lifestyleadrenaline
LifestyleadrenalineHunter Region, NSW7 posts

Wonderful organisation to work for

Pawshake is a wonderful organisation to work for as a petsitter.
The customer service team have been incredibly helpful.
T C.
T C.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Inappropriate customer service

Not sitter friendly platform, difficult to use, rude inappropriate customer service.
Pawshake   DM

Hi there, we are sorry you had a bad experience. We can not find a record of you as a customer on our database. If you would kindly reach out to our Customer Service team, we are more than happy to assist you.

Warm regards
Jack
Pawshake Support

Anonymous
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Dawn
DawnPeel, WA2 posts

Just great

This service is easy to access. Fees are reasonable & services offered flexible. Once you have booked the person to look after your pet, you deal with them direct, so you have personal feedback on how your pet is faring without you.
Rob M of PB
Rob M of PBSouth-Eastern Region, NSW3 posts

Fantastic Service, Communication and Price

We could not recommend Wendy and Mal more highly. Our dog was so happy he did not want to leave.
Kay
Kay

Fabulous way to find a reliable pet minder!

Very easy process. If several pple were avaliable, the option to meet before deciding, was great.
Loved the online contact with pics of my boy Normie (cat!!) which reassured me while away he was being well looked after.
michael mccrostie
michael mccrostieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Base been extremely helpful the last few years to have this service

One of the pet sitters I’ve known for five years or so she has been so helpful. Also the service has been great also, with flexible options
Raewyn
Raewyn

Pawfect Peace of Mind!!

My Daughter knew we were anxious about leaving our elderly cat and suggested this site as a perfect solution.
We could not have been more happy to meet the person and "know" our cat was going to be well looked after in capable, trustworthy hands. The communication was excellent throughout even reassuring us by text when we were away.
We are about to book the same person for our next time away and have recommended the service to many of our friends :)
Kerry
Kerry

Piece Of Mind Is Priceless

Our beautiful Sarge is our Furbaby a gentle giant. I went to several Boarding Kennels to see if I felt comfortable with him staying there. Then I found Pawshake, I was drawn to Amelia straight away.
Meet and Greet went well. Amelia was lovely, immediately I felt she was the person to look after Sarge. 1st Trial he was shy and quiet. 2nd Trial night Amelia said he seemed familiar and much more settled. Picking him up I could tell he enjoyed his stay. So now we have a safe secure place for our Sarge for a week when we go away in November.
Amelia is the perfect person for caring for pets, and I would highly reccomend her.
Piece of mind is priceless.