4.4

Margaret PowellSydney, NSW

Jill
JillNew South Wales8 posts

The Schnauzy Holiday Inn

I needed to travel interstate at short notice in the January holiday period. I was worried I wouldn’t be able to find a place for my Mini Schnauzer.Thankfully the staff at Berrima Boarding Kennels were fabulous and were able to accommodate me. I found the staff to be very efficient,knowledgeable and friendly. They were happy to feed my dog her own food at no extra cost (unlike a lot of others). My dog had been bathed for pickup and was obviously Co for table with the staff. I have left my previous dog and have always found the care to be high quality.
Arwyn
ArwynIllawarra, NSW

Our Golden Retriever is always a happy customer

Berrima Boarding Kennels. We have used the kennels for a number of years now and have never had an unhappy dog coming home. When he knows he is going on holidays to Trish and her Team he is first in the car and when we get to the turn off onto the property he is excited and pulling on the lead to reach Naomi for his pats. Happy to recommend the facility which is always clean and tidy, and the staff who are always helpful with very clear instructions , terms and conditions and obviously love animals.
PaulN
PaulN

Great facilities, Caring Staff

Berrima Boarding Kennels probably has the best facilities I’ve seen for cats, with large and airy enclosures, which is really important for us as our cats spend several weeks at a time with Trish and her team. The staff clearly care deeply for the pets and fur-babies in their care, but what is most important is their obvious expertise and experience. We have complete trust in the care and attention our cats will receive with Trish and team. Of course the cats are always happy to come home, and they always come home looking well, with shiny coats and no stress. But that trust means we enjoy our holidays, with nothing to worry about, knowing that our cats are in the best of care.
Mick
MickIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Totally positive experience

Our Lab has stayed with them three times now and every stay has been excellent. She was happy and relaxed when we picked her up today, as always, and is keen to go in when we drop her off. The people there obviously love dogs and she picks this up - she is (like all Labs) completely people-focussed. The place is neat and clean, with good facilities, and they take care in checking vaccination records. I would have no hesitation in recommending Berrima Boarding Kennels to any dog owner.
Helen
Helen

Happy dog

I have just read a very negative review regarding Berrima dog kennels. I must say that I have had the opposite experience. Jed my German shepherd has been a regular since he was a puppy. As soon as we start up the driveway he gets really excited and is always happy to see the ladies there. When I recently collected him he had been washed and brushed and looked lovely. I wouldn’t take him anywhere else. Jed currently stays there around 4 times a year from a few days to up to a month.
Tim