2,878 reviews · Statistics

93% · 2,665186 · 6%
See the Best Pet Boarding & Sitting Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

2,878 reviews
Alice
Alice

My mistake but they fixed it

I input the incorrect payment details and the payment was made , they were able to still send me payment, i am very greatful!
Simone
Simone

Great service. Yza has been really helpful with my booking.
Tashiana R
Tashiana RQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome CUSTOMER SERVICE

Awesome customer service and fast review time. Cute pets around.
Isabel C.
Isabel C.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Good range of sitters

I've used MadPaws both for finding petsitters and also offering my petsitting services. Experience has been good. I find it easier to use the app on desktop rather than on the phone. You can find a range of petsitters based on your location, budget and type of pet. Be sure to check reviews and do a meet and greet before engaging a sitter so you both get the best experience
ScambyPlaydex
ScambyPlaydextweed heads south

Great customer service

Yza and Rey, both very helpful. Great service, always helpful and efficient
Ian
IanNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Mad Paws Support Team

I would like to express my gratitude to the Mad Paws support team for the exceptional service they provided.

In particular, I would like to thank Angel for assisting me in resolving an issue with a booking that I had accidentally completed. The prompt and efficient support was greatly appreciated.

Joshua C.
Joshua C.

Joining Mad Paws: A Pet Lover's Perspective

Excited to join the team at Mad Paws! They provide pet owners with reliable sitters and walkers, making it easy to find quality care for furry friends. The process is straightforward, and it's a great gig for pet lovers like me.
MadPaws_P
MadPaws_P

Excellent customer service support from Gerald

Thank you Gerald for assisting me so efficiently and effectively.
Natasha E.
Natasha E.

Amazing pet service

Love MadPaws. They've been great to people that I have looked after their pets.
Charlotte
Charlotte

This engaging platform for customer service help was familiar and easy to use. The information provided was effective and efficient where the provider always had good mannerisms and great advice. All in all, would use this again if I had any more queries in the future.
Michael N.
Michael N.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Great minders and fantastic service

Never had a pet minder before. So I was a bit aprehensive about it all. From the first contact to the last was a great experience on every level.
Highly recommended!!!
Blue
Blue

Find your perfect sitter on mad paws

Found great carer for our pet through mad paws and i am sure others will also.
Dorothy
DorothyNSWSydney, NSW5 posts

great service

great service. met the sitter before to brief her. she sent photos to reassure me the boys were happy.
glad to have someone to trust to look after my boys.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.

Thank goodness for Mad Paws and Ciara

Travelled for work interstate with a small little pooch that had separation anxiety. Met Ciara , did a meet and greet and my pooch was soo well cared for. Cannot thank Madpaws and.Ciara enough. ❤️
Karlvin A.
Karlvin A.

Great! really helpful!

Hi,
The help was much appreciated. Looking forward to starting!