2,935 reviews

92% · 2,707199 · 7%

2,935 reviews
Stuart
Stuart

We were given updates on how our pets were doing

The service was genuine & made it so much easier to have a pet sitter come to our home to check & cuddle & feed our 2 pets while we were away
neicie
neiciesydney27 posts

Greedy Company

I was a pet sitter for a short while with Madpaws but never even got an enquiry let alone a job. They also take the highest percentage of 20% from the sitters payment plus they also charge the client! Talk about greedy. Pawshake on the other hand only take 19% from the sitters payment and nothing from the client. Do yourself a favour save money and use Pawshake instead.
charlotte w.
charlotte w.

Communication and service

Highly recommend Mad Paws sitters.
Josifa was excellent to work with.
Jackie
JackieHunter Region, NSW

Mad Paws Pet Sitting

We used Mad Paws for the first time on the weekend and it worked so well.
Olivia did a great job minding our dog and cat and allowed us to go away & have a stress free weekend away.
Having her stay in the house worked brilliantly and would definitely book again in the future.
Thanks Mad Paws & Olivia for a wonderful service!!
rose88
rose88Cheltenham2 posts

Professional pet/home sitter

Jess was a fantastic pet/home sitter. Jess was so attentive with the care and attention of our 16 year old dog. She took fantastic care of him, and we were so at ease while we were on holidays knowing that he was in such good hands. We received regular photos of our dog happily going for his walks. We were so incredibly happy that Jess treated our house with the greatest amount of respect, as if it was her own. We have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Jess to anyone who is looking for a kind, respectful, and professional pet/home sitter.
Judybrianj J.
Judybrianj J.

Great Service

Tamara, was a excellent dog sitter really took care of our older dog Lunar and was very accomodating on when we could collect her even though it was really early in the morning would use her again
Meret B.
Meret B.Perth, WA

Great service!

Amazing service, such nice help with a payment issue, all in all the website is so easy to handle and user friendly
Linden F.
Linden F.2 posts

Great service ending in a refund!

Unable to go ahead with my doggie care booking - MadPaws organised the cancellation and then the refund, which was awesome service, especially when I was feeling stressed about cancelling. So helpful - both MadPaws support and my doggy carers.
Jane Varghese
Jane VargheseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Choupette’s holiday

Our sitter Fify was wonderful she sent us videos and photos throughout our 7 day holiday
We never felt worried and will definitely use Fify and Mad Paws again
GailB
GailBDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

Gave up using the company

Terrible problematic website. Messages from sitters are unable to be opened on occasion & other major problems with the website.
Mad Paws   DM
Mike G.
Mike G.

Excellent care from Evie. Could not be happier with our fur kids in her care

Evie was excellent, could not be happier with our fur kids in her care. They just looked like they do at home and were so settled and happy when we picked them up. Evie made them feel part of her family. We could not recommend her highly enough.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Could be improved

Have used the platform a number of times. However I find the biggest challenge is seeing sitter’s availability. There is no calendar option where you can just see a quick overview of what dates sitter’s are available and therefore you end up messaging 4 or 5 and majority are unavailable. Some don’t even bother to reply at all.
DEV
DEV

FAB Customer Service

I am new to MADPAWS, however, the admin team that assisted me all were so quick in response and help. I use to do just facebook groups, I am just sticking to MADPAWS
Marian
MarianGarran 2605, ACT4 posts

Par excellence!

My cat and I have used MadPaws 3 times now. I have found both the organisation and the sitter (in my home) to be excellent. Communication is timely and professional, the sitter exemplary and my home left in immaculate condition.,I recently had to cancel due to illness and was provided with a full refund in a timely manner. I and my cat highly recommend MadPaws to anyone requiring excellent care of their beloved pet.
pimpmyhighchair
pimpmyhighchair2 posts

Awesome sitting by Chloe

Chloe was awesome took great care of both cats while we were away for 2+ weeks, great effort by her, they were very happy when we got back home (like we never left). Thanks so much!