Listing monitored by Mad Paws

So unprofessional, customer service non existent

Unfortunately, Madpaws have been terrible to deal with and I would highly recommend not using them!
My event was cancelled due to covid so I was told I would be getting a refund, but they have not responded to me and I am now unable yo contact them. I’m thinking that they don’t have a customer service team or do not honour their policies, but do not pay for any services through them especially in covid times, they have taken my money and given no explanation why they have not given a refund

Liz S.
Liz S.Perth, WA

Great service and beautiful family

Our chosen sitter is very welcoming and genuinely loves our fur baby. Our sitter has a beautiful dog themselves who is friendly and loves to play. Really working out well for our dog and us. Thanks for being so caring. It’s easy to set up and talk to sitters too. Very happy.

Bella S.
Bella S.Perth, WA

Sitter unorganised and not friendly

My first and last booking with mad paws! Sitters unresponsive, not available, and false claims on their profiles. Sitter I booked left my dog in her garage. I was not able to see where my dog was living for the 2 week period. Also did not return my bedding, and I had to ask for the return of items that were dropped off but she forgot what items were mine.

philfeltas
philfeltasBoat Harbour

Perfect Pet Sitting with Photo Updates

This was our first pet sit with Mad Paws and we were a little nervous, Our pet sitter was brilliant and made friends with the animals who were very happy in her care. Everything went well and she even brought in the mail. Very happy with the service of daily visits.

Victoria A.
Victoria A.South East Queensland, QLD

Sitter great. Company diabolical.

DO NOT SIGN UP

A friend's first client had a nightmare dog she was dog sitting that was supposedly toilet trained and well behaved. It shat all over the bed, owner lied about advice she gave to get out of paying, and my friend never got paid for any hours she dog-sitted for. Appalling company and customer service

Anna123
Anna123

Yeah thanks but that wasn't the case. The owner told her how to calm her dog then told her off for it. Um?

zoelovri
zoelovriPerth, WA

What a find!

This service meets a real need. To be able to choose a sitter, meet with them beforehand and know that insurance covers any accidents is a dream come true. Worth every cent.

Perfect for a fussy dog

This was a safe way to leave your fur baby with someone who will look after your animal
Communication was easy with the host my dog was more than happy

Sally
SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t hand over your money

Do not hand over your money until you are 100% happy. I am waiting for a refund due to the sitter not being suitable and this company do not reply to comments or emails office of fair trading next

CDP
CDPHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

What a great find is Mad Paws!! Highly recommend this company, easy to communicate with, very professional! Using Mad Paws was great for both us & our Labrador, will definitely use again.

Animal Angel Service ... Pet Perfect Service

Totally appreciate Madpaws service...can't think of a better service for those of us who want their pet left in safe & caring hands. My pets have loved their Stayz each time.

natalie
nataliePerth, WA

Terrible Communication from Administration

Whilst the communication with my potential sitter was excellent the admin and back end of Mad Paws has been terrible. Ive had to cancel my booking with sitter and neither of us have been able to get help from Mad Paws who still have not refunded the money. Over $700 they are holding and not responding to phone calls or emails through their help desk.

Sue J.
Sue J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing dog sitting

Was nervous to leave my dog with a stranger but she had the best day. Photo sent through showed how relaxed she was. It was an easy process from beginning to end.

Melanie S.
Melanie S.Sydney, NSW

Website does not work / customer service does not reply

Ordered and try to pay however the website did not want to process my payment. I rang the company and the lady was going to ring me back as she was going to raise it with IT. I have left messages since but to no avail.

Annan
Annanmelbourne

Great service - efficient and reliable

Fantastic site. Easy to use. I found an excellent sitter within 24hrs. I am really happy with this service and have recommended it to friends. The profile was easy to make and the sitters profiles were very helpful.

Read more reviews - page 2

Mariana
Marianaasked

Can I please get a contact number for a pet sitter in doreen as I'm not on social media & I'd like to book.
THANKYOU
Mariana
[personal details removed]

Hi Mariana,

We'd be happy to help! If you call (02) 8046 6536, our Customer Experience Team will help you find a local Pet Sitter.

Thomas from Mad Paws

Susan
Susanasked

When will you stop ignoring my repeated calls and help tickets about the app not working on android. It's now been over 2 months, 6 help tickets and 2 phone calls, during which I was told I would receive a call within 48 hours. Absolutely disgraceful service.

Hi Susan,

I’m sorry for the issue you’ve faced with the app. If you could email your ticket details directly to me at thomas.derricott@madpaws.com.au, I’ll chase it up with the Customer Experience Team.

Thomas@Mad Paws

Helen
Helenasked

if the client paid 115 for three days sitting why did I only receive 92.00?

Jens.
Jens.

The sitter sets a price and there’s a fee on top for
administration.

Hi Helen,

We're glad to have you on board as a Mad Paws Pet Sitter! As we highlight in our T&Cs during the Sitter signup process, Mad Paws takes a small fee from each booking.

This covers:

*Premium Public Liability Insurance to protect all bookings through the Mad Paws platform
*Paid marketing to bring you as many clients as possible
*Maintenance of the Mad Paws website and app for both Pet Sitters and Pet Owners
*Access to our Customer Experience Team for any booking-related issues

If you have any more questions, please feel free to email us at service@madpaws.com.au

Thomas@Mad Paws