MPNs: KHBBDDPOW3BLK, KHBBDDPOW3BLU, KHBBDDPOW3RED and 2 more

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rubbish product and way over priced

Battery life is great, but the sound volume is not loud enough to hear a movie on a plane. I have owned them for about a year now and they are falling apart. Ear hook rubber fell apart and the volume button also only works for volume up now. Would expect this quality from a $50 pair of head phone not from a $259 pair. I have owned Beats Studio 3's and they were great, but these are really poor.

Purchased in October 2017 at Myer for $259.00.

Sound Quality
Bass
Comfort
Battery Life
Bluetooth

Great sound, poor build

This was my first wireless earphone and they were awesome! I use this for gym and it was perfect for all different types of exercises. The sound was pretty good but the thing about the earphones was that it broke easily.

Purchased in June 2018.

Sound Quality
Bass
Comfort
Battery Life
Bluetooth

Great sound But not very durable break easy

I am on my 4th pair of Powerbeats 3 they always tend to have issues each pair I have had lasted only about 6 months battery life is good Sound wise they are the best sounding sports headphones I have had for the size but $250AUD every 6 months has just become to much I will no longer buy them I would rather buy something that is cheaper and more durable and I would advise others to do the same

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Sound Ok, not loud enough.

I just bought these today. They fit comfortably, but the sound quality is just average, and I can't get nearly as much volume from them as I can from my iSport Intensity headphones. It's not loud enough with a lot of songs I'm listening to. For 130 bucks, it's not worth it. I'll be returning them.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Amazing pair of headphones

Beats have a class to themselves; a benefit alone. Apple's W1 chip allows great connectivity towards iOS devices. The one downfall to these headphones would be its lack of noise isolation, but other than that, it has great audio, especially bass. Good colour choices are available, and while these headphones might be a bit expensive against its competitors, if you aren't on a too tight of a budget, its a great buy.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Great but expensive

Great earphone but little bit expensive. Perfect for GYM or running activity.

Sound quality is great. Excellent noise cancellation mic. Bluetooth connectivity is good with the iPhone or iPad. Compare to my previous wireless earphones, Powerbeats 3 has the best wireless range inside the house.

One and only problem is removing charging cable from the earphone is bit hard. If try hard, there is chance to break it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Lifesavours

Best connectivity and battery life. They also stay secure during a run and have a good noise cancelling level to allow me to stay focused and on task when at work. Since the day I bought them they have never skipped a beat! I would highly recommend especially to any runner who is sick of cords hanging everywhere

Date PurchasedMay 2016

perfect for gym

very comfortable and light weight , easy to connect also , comes with a very safe carry pouch
easy to turn on and will also connect automatically to my phone
sound is very good and loud and sounds crisp , bass is just right not over powering or crackly at all
recommend to any buyers

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Can’t live without

These earphones are that good we had to go out and buy a second pair! The quality is amazing and so clear, I always use them to listen to music and take them to work with me and take all my calls on the go! Definitely recommend buying a pair

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Great for sports

Happy to choose this product to teenagers mainly using for sports. Compact and fit any occasions. It is wired between 2 ear phones but less worry for losing one piece like another product if you thinking to buy for children.
Quality is good enough and the maximum noise isn't go too loud so it protects teenagers ears.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Value for the money

I have pair of red color power beats 3 headphones. I regulaly use the at the gym or when I go for walk outside . sound clarity is awesome. I use it to take calls too . connection do not drop off like some other headphones I owned befor before. Only one issue is it does not fit in your ear tightly

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Impressive!

These headphones were part of an Apple Air purchase recently. They're the first bluetooth product I've been really impressed with... . My first experience using them was to watch a movie on the Air, with the headphones cranked up, in a very crowded hospital waiting room. No-one else was disturbed by the film score... and I heard none of the other folk in the waiting room. So effective were the headphones that a nurse sent to find me (to come and collect my wife) tried several times before I snapped out of the cinema experience... . Noise cancelling? You bet!~

About to fly to Seattle, then Vancouver, then Victoria BC. These headphone will be indispensable... .

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Junk

Just got off customer service with issues with my THIRD replacement of this product. I was told I am not out of warranty (90 days). My third set died in less than six-months, and I use them maybe once a week. Apple farms out this product to China and 90 days is a ridiculous warranty for a product that costs nearly $200. They know it's junk and don't want to invest more than 90 days. Repair cost was almost the price of a new pair! Save your money and aggravation, and if you were once like me––someone who thought he could trust Apple products––don't be fooled any longer. Please read the reviews. Countless people are having the same issues. There is an onslaught of complaints and Apple knows it. They just don't care . . . .Do not buy!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Don't buy these

Ear "hanger" broke after 8 months. I find them uncomfortable, but maybe I have funny ears. Also, for some reason I can't find the correct tension for the interconnecting wire which is either too loose or it grabs on the back of the neck (particularly annoying at the gym). I've also found that the buds fall off unless one is really careful or use the carrying pouch. I also experience confusing interaction with iPhone when transitioning into calls., diverting to the phone on answer, leaving me talking to no one! I can't recommend, particularly for the price.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Awesome sound

Got it from Costco. Awesome sound and battery lasts so long with a short charge. It’s compatible with iPhone. My iPhone detects it very second I turn it on. No need to go in settings anytime to connect. Construction feels very solid. It will last me awhile. Love it.
.....

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Break easily - aftersales service terrible

Had these 9 months before they arm broke off, despite just using them normally. Poor quality design. Have had multiple attempts at getting Apple or JB Hifi to review them or replace them without success. All too complicated. Don't waste your money people. A pity because sound quality is ok.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Comfortable but...

I’ve had these headphones for 12 months now, I have had no trouble connecting to IOS or Android devices, but the connection quality is vastly different. While connected to IOS product the connection is clear and strong, but with android devices the connection is very patchy, to the point you can’t walk with your phone in your pocket as the connection keeps dropping out.

The headphones themselves are a little delicate and the ear bud broke off mine while in their case. Super glue fixed the break, but shouldn’t be needed on $250 plus headphones.

Overall I would buy again, but only to use with Apple products.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Great

Have had these for about 6 months now. They are very comfortable earphones, with excellent sound quality -- very crisp and good amount of bass. Great for running as they don't slip and slide and can easily change songs or pick up a call in a middle of a workout.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Beats the expensive

They are good but a little expensive for what they actually offer. There quite a few other alternatives that can be picked instead off this. I bought this for casual listening in my free time and it is still working well i. That aspect. However i cannot recommend it as it is expensive.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Very useful and practical headphones

These headphones have been used by me for about two or so months now, and so far I have really enjoyed the way they project music & feel. They are comfortable, and the audio is very crisp - may I add that they are extremely bass-friendly per se. They are very good for long runs and stay over my ears even when I am moving alot.

5/5!