Beko DV6120X / DV7220X

Beko DV6120X / DV7220X

DV6120X (6kg) and DV7220X (7kg)

Amanda

Amanda

Drys quickly and is quiet

This dryer is gentle on my clothes, is quiet and dries items quickly. The only downside is that it stops itself when sheets and large towels or quilts aren’t dry. The larger items seems to get rolled into a ball and are damp in the middle. But overall this dryer is great because it is so gentle, allowing me to use the dryer for delicate items and also drying in half the time of my old dryer without over heating my clothes.

Purchased at Joyce Mayne for $399.00.

Noise Level
Beko
BekoBeko

Hi Amanda, Thanks for your review and the positive feedback about your Beko Dryer, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance so far. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 282 356. Thanks Beko.

Claire

ClaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont buy this dryer

Yes it will dry clothes but it creases them terribly. No point adjusting the settings because you will end up with either dry very creased clothes or slightly damp clothes. It also doesn't respond well to just a couple of items in the dryer, it stops drying even though clothes are still wet. I cant wait for it to break down so I can replace it with another brand.

Jess

JessAdelaide

Impressed and affordable

I bought this dry as I was on a limited budget but still wanted something with a good energy rating and a decent size. I can't fault it. There's loads of drying cycles to chose from and a alarm to let you know it's finished. ( this can also be silenced)

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick drying but...

I use this for all types of clothes, kids school uniforms, work shirts (M&F) and heaps of sports gear.

It works really well but the only draw back is the constant 'wrinkle guard'.
Don't know if it's just me, but whatever cycle I put it on it won't just stop when the clothes are dry. Every few minutes it rolls around a few times then stops again. This is frustrating if you want to put it on at night.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Master7

Master7Melbourne

Must have For Winter!

We live in freezing victoria and drying clothes in winter is just about impossible without a dryer. This works admirably and is simple and easy to use. It has a few nifty features that make it better than usual. First up it reverse tumbles which means all the clothes don't end up in a ball, secondly it has an interior light - never seen that in a dryer before an lastly it senses when the clothes are done - yes! Its a good dryer!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Disappointed buyer

Disappointed buyerCabramatta

Product low lifespan

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Rachel

RachelGAGEBROOK

Great dryer

Purchased this dryer as washing was getting on top of me its a great dryer only down fall is sometimes it will tell you it's done when everything is still wet. Bonus is it comes with a silver pipe you can stick out your window/door to stop condensation which we all hate. Very handy appliance to have in your home especially those rainy days

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Go_Blues

Go_BluesMelbourne

Really Good Dryer

I have been pleasantly surprised by this dryer. I was so used to not having one before we got this that it took me a while to get used to it. I am pretty keen on it now though! The best way to use it is to finish off half dried clothes and sometimes all it takes is 15 minutes to have everything perfect. The dryer is huge and could take the whole washing load if needed. It seems very strongly built and works well.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Pinot

Pinotmelbourne

Great Dryer From Beko

I finally agreed to get this last winter and what a difference it made! Warm fluffy towels instead of cold half damp ones for a start. I had not heard of Beko before but the build quality is good and solid and its well designed. It is simple to operate and has worked flawlessly since we have had it. It was excellent value and provided it keeps running without issue, then I will be happy.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Mark

MarkBrisbane

Fabulous Dryer

We bought this dryer last month. It has been fabulous. great capacity. Plenty of drying options and cycles. Well made and quiet. It was also a great price. It's mostly used for finishing the drying id still a bit damp. I would definitely recommend this clothes dryer. It is exceptional value. It was bought from The Electrical Discounter in Underwood Brisbane.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Raffie

RaffieBonnyrigg

No more Hanging out on the line

I literally no longer hang my clothes on the line to dry.

This Beko clothes dryer is the best value for money dryer out there. It can pack in an incredible 6 kg of clothes. Has some very book features and options for different types of drying. Even auto spins once the dry cycle is finished to prevent creasing.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

James2015

James2015AU

Excellent budget price dryer

Purchased from Gumtree a year ago for $100. Possibility the best $100 I’ve ever spent. I’ve stacked it on the matching washing machine & it works perfectly. Always use the extra dry setting & add 20 mins at the end if required. Like the washing machine it reminds me of a cheap Kmart kettle but is a budget model. I highly recommend this dryer.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Tuan

TuanMelbourne

It work fine

It take me around 60 mins to dry a big basket of clothes with high heat. If I load 3/4 full of machine, the clothes still wet a lit bit. It run not too noisy like the one I bought before. The only thing i dont like is it make a lot of small fabric further when finishing.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Sandy T

Sandy TSydney

Love it highly recommend

The dryer is fantastic. Its super quiet and gets the job done, ive had a few dryers over the years and this is the best I have ever used. Sleek and looks good and is great on power and water. Love the light so you can see inside for any pesky hiding socks

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Needed every day

It is a great machine with that all9ws you to dry your clothes and or linen to what you need. Ready to iron or extra dry. Has a handy light inside that allows you to see if it has missed anything while taking it out. It is also large enough for a family of 5

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Chaz

ChazCHESTER HILL

Good and quiet.

I love the style of this dryer. It is very quiet and drys the clothes quiet fast. It is not loud and runs smoothly. My previous 7 kg didnt seem to fit as much as this one does. It drys the clothes fast and all the way through. Inly bad thing is once the cycle finishes the light stays on..

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Gayle

GayleLeongatha

Fabulous dryer even though I've never heard of Beko, I recommend it

This dryer is fabulous. I'm surprised how quick and quiet it is. My old Hoover must have been 20 or more years old, so replacing it was difficult. I'd never heard of Beko but with so many new brands on the market these days just took a chance, plus the price suited my pension

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Suzannah

SuzannahGosford

Delusion

I am very disappointed more with the previous reviews written on this product than anything. As always, i checked to see what other people thought before i bought. I can't believe we are talking about the same product. It is a DUD - DUD DUD. takes forever to dry......and the creases, my goodness and the list goes on but i can't be stuffed bothering. I hope i have saved someone money by my efforts.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Lee

Lee

Excellent Dryer

Recently replaced my old dryer with this Beko model. Absolutely love this dryer. Love that it is a sensor dryer. Definitely economical power wise and also very fast to dry. Easy to clean and very quiet. This Beko dryer was also a great price when I was comparing with other ranges.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Bella

BellaQueensland, 4036

Changed my life for the better efficient quiet and I don't waste time !!

I would give this 100 stars if I could bar the internal light buggering itself in the first month of purchase. Everything else 1 year on is absolutely perfect bar the internal light. It goes full strobe mode and nearly puts you in a seizure. Otherwise it's easy to use it hasn't shrunk anything or burnt the house down. It handles delicates through to doonas. Hours saved mucking around with things on the line then forgetting them and having to rewash! No more animal hair on anything! Fluffy towels.. what more could you want!

Date PurchasedDec 2015