Beko WMY7046LB2 / WMY8046LB2 / WMY9046LB2

Beko WMY7046LB2 / WMY8046LB2 / WMY9046LB2

WMY7046LB2 (7kg), WMY8046LB2 (8kg), WMY9046LB2 (9kg)

Nelu

NeluGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Utterly disappointed

Purchased in November 2016 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $659.00.

BekoBeko

Hi Nelu, we are sorry to hear of your experience with our washing machine. We will arrange one of the customer care team to contact you to further discuss the issues you experiencing. Thanks Beko.

Balaji P.

Balaji P.

Silent beast for wonderful price

I got my Beko machine 6 months back and it does the job pretty well. It comes with 5 year manufacturer warranty as well. Its very compact for a 7kg machine.

Purchased in July 2019 at Mr Appliance Online store for $620.00.

BekoBeko

Hi Balaji P, Thanks for your review and the positive feedback about your Beko Front Loader, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance so far. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 282 356. Thanks Beko

SunshineGippsland, VIC

Great Machine! 1 small fault

Love this washing machine! Have only one small complaint when you have to push the START/PAUSE button, I have to push really hard to get machine to kick into gear and start. I have to use my thumb and really press hard for it to make sure that it starts. That is my only complaint.

The machine has a lot of options for washing cycles which are great. I wash a range of clothing from sheets and other bedding to woolen winter long sleeve tee's and never have a problem as there are good settings to choose if you want a long or a short cycle. Delicate clothes are just fine in this washing machine.

Only use half the amount of washing powder you normally use as this machine washes well.

Purchased in September 2018.

Hi Sunshine,
Thanks for the great review, We would like to talk to you regarding the START/PAUSE button please call the Customer Service Team on 1300 282 356 and quoted reference number 349875. Thanks BEKO

TechGirl

TechGirl

Beko 9kg Front Loader

Purchased in March 2018.

BekoBeko

Hi Techgirl, we're so sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble with our front loader. We would like to talk to you regarding your appliance. Please contact the Customer Care team on 1300 282 356 and quote reference 348226 . Thanks, Beko.

Sarah

SarahSouthwest, VIC

Love it !

I absolutely love this machine !
So many settings to choose from and it’s super quiet . It doesn’t have a little bell noise for when it’s finished so you need to make sure you remember you’ve got the machine on . Quick wash of 14 minutes 28 minutes , dark wash , hygiene was and so much more . Amazing machine and highly recommend it

Purchased in April 2019 at Appliances Online for $540.00.

Hi Sarah,
Thanks for your great review regarding your Beko Front Loader. We are glad your enjoying all the features on this appliance. Thanks Beko

MSMTM

MSMTMNortheast, VIC

First front loader, very happy

I bought this machine after my experience with a Beko dishwasher. My Simpson top loader was not performing well and leaving our farm clothes dirty. The price compared to similar sized brands was very competitive. I find this machine to be easy on delicates and woolens, but at the same time I am extra pleased with how well our work clothes come out. Grease and oil are easily removed. I like that you can alter water temperature and spin intensity even after you've started a cycle. The only down side is the length of time a cycle takes, but I only use the 'cotton' cycle for the farm clothes and the daily quick for almost everything else. I do about 6 loads of washing per week and am very happy with this machine.

Purchased in December 2017 at Bi-Rite Electrical Physical store for $645.00.

BekoBeko

Hi MSMTM, Thanks for your review and the positive feedback about your Beko Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance so far. Thanks Beko.

tom

tomSydney Surrounds, NSW

heap of crap

owned this washing machine for about a year, leaks, rattles, timer does not work, does not clean properly, on spin drive sounds like it on it way out. Never buy, heap garbage, worst washing machine I have ever owned.

Purchased in June 2018 at good guys rouse hill for $750.00.

VGB

VGBHunter Region, NSW

Worst washing machine ever!!!!

The owner of Rezzie Electrical Store convinced us that BEKO was a great brand. We took his word for it rather than doing our own research. We have owned this machine now for less than 1 year and this is the second time it has broken down. This time it doesn't spin or drain water. The machine finishes it's cycle and the clothes are dripping wet and still has soapy water.
The other issues are - it goes off balance easily and therefore moves around and bangs into walls and cupboards. It's noisy and well.
I'm awaiting the service provider to call back from BEKO to book in another service call.

Be warned - do your research. Cheapo is NOT better.

Purchased in July 2019 for $625.00.

carol g

carol gFar North Queensland, QLD

worst machine i ever had

this is the worst machine i have ever owned. tried with no luck for any help from the company except for her to argue with me that there was no problem. no help at all from the local fix it guys. their recommendation was to never own a beko and they are an agent for it.

Purchased in April 2017 for $800.00.

Emma B

Emma BRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Problematic, I wouldn't buy Beko again

I bought my machine 4 years ago.
Two years ago the motor had to be replaced - they did that under warranty.
The handle snapped, it's flimsy so I need to use a teaspoon to get the door open now. And it has broken down again.
Four years old, no longer under warranty - will cost me too much to get a technician to see it and replace the motor so off to land fill it goes. It hurts my heart and as a single parent, it hurts my pocket.
Buy cheap - get cheap. I'm going back to Fisher and Paykel.

Purchased in February 2015 at Betta Home Living for $650.00.

Terrenceo

TerrenceoPerth, WA

A well priced washer that’s gets the job done.

Okay so I’ve had the washer for 2 years now and has been problem free. It’s extrekely quiet so we can run it even with the toddler napping in a small house. Although I must say we previously had a Bosch front loader which seemed to clean the clothes more efficiently. Aside from the longer cycles required all in all it is ver well priced and does the job. And so far problem free.

Purchased in January 2016 at Kambos for $699.00.

Shayne V

Shayne VMurray Region, NSW

Great washer at a great price

Washing machine is great and was at a great price with 5 year warranty.
It has all the functions that most of the big brands have without the price tag.

Purchased in August 2018 for $469.00.

rim

rimAU

Poor quality interface

This machine seems to wash clothes OK but its software and interface are poorly designed.

My experience is this:

Turn on the machine by pressing the on button 3 times, sometimes more. I sometimes wonder if it will turn on or not.

When the machine turns on the status light says it's at the end of its last cycle. Press a button to cancel that even though the machine has been off.

Then try to start the next cycle: press the go button maybe four times. It takes a second to start so make sure you haven't pressed the go button twice and it's actually on pause. You need to wait for the sound of water running to be sure.

Disclaimer: I use this machine regularly but I did not purchase it myself. Thank goodness!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Ms Shopper

Ms ShopperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Product

I wash all clothing types from clothes, towels, linen etc.
It has a lot of different cycle types, 16 in fact and you can change the water temp, spin power also.
I did find most of the cycles too lengthy, especially the cottons eco cycle which is 3.17hrs.
I usually use the daily /quick cycle that's 28min.
Washes clothing very well, I can keep my whites really white and it is delicate with the gentle items.
Thoroughly washes items and quickly.
Distributes the washing powder and detergents well and clothes come out smelling great.
Spin cycle is quiet which is great.
I was also interested in the anti allergy wash cycle and pet hair removal feature which is a bonus.
Great product.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Dirt

DirtGympie

Beko 9kg Front Loader, good but not great

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Packaging blocks not clearly identified

Very happy with the wash cycles But! A packaging block under machine was not clearly visable and identication ribbon was not visable at all resulting in a call out service charge to us!!! Something BEKO needs rectify, a sorry we will pass onto our packaging dept is not good enough!!

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Joy

JoyPerth

Would never buy again

My machine died after 3 years, bought this brand new. The Pet hair removal function didn't impress me. The machine lost power a couple of times, then the display screen failed. It was difficult to contact the helpline, seeing they only open during weekdays. I wouldnt buy Beko appliance ever again.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Isaby

IsabySouthport

Amazing

I wash everything in this washing machine from bedding, towels, dedicates, cottons and synthetics. It gets used nearly every day and time and time again I have been happy with the way the clothes have been washed. I also love the timer and use that when I go out for a few hours and by the time I get home the washing has finished, ready for me to hang it one the line. I highly recommend this washing machine.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Christine

ChristineMount Barker

Per hair removal..... GREAT!

FANTASTIC!! even without pet wash cycle this machine is great. It removes pet hair quite well with and without the special function on. But when bet hair removal function is on (extra rinse cycle, does take a little longer) it removes 95% dog hair and we have a giant Kangal who is shedding. Fastest wash is a 14 minute wash for half loads. and 23 for a full load.. It isnt loud and doesnt make ant banging kind of noises... If you have a Snow dog or Mountain dog who sheds a lot of fur and want a solution, this is a good choice! the warranty is reasonable and the process is simple. all which needs to be done is, submit online.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great washing machine

I’ve washed everything from everyday clothes - jeans, shirts, underwear, jumpers, to large blankets, bath mats, towels etc. The machine does a good job on all of these items. It has never damaged anything. I mainly use the 14 minute cycle. For most articles, this cycle is good enough. The only thing I think could be improved, is the buttons have to be pushed quite hard to start the machine

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Pina M.

Pina M.asked

Doesnt beep when finished?
Pet removal which cycles can be selected as it seems like only the longest loads. Not that great at removing pet hair
Does machine have a clean cycle?

Hi Pina M,
Please use Cottons cycle and choose the hottest temperature for a drum clean. Also this unit doesnt beep when the cycle is finished. If you have any more questions please contact Beko Customer Care on 1300282 356. Thanks Beko

Hannah N.

Hannah N.asked

Is there a way to get it to make a sound when finished

Sunshine

No I'm sorry but I do not know! It's a bit annoying that they do not, because it's easy to forget hey.
Maybe set a small timer yourself.

Hi Hannah,
On this model of washing machine there is no alarm when unit has finished the cycle. Thanks Beko

Audrey B.asked

This is listed as not being stackable. Does that mean that I couldn't place a drier on top of it, or that it shouldnt be placed on top of another appliance?

Sunshine

Hey Audrey, we stacked our drier on top of our Beko machine, and it has been fine for over 12 months. We did place on the top of the washing machine a Blue square mat, (these mats can be joined together like a puzzle piece and are for camping or in the back of a utility to stop articles sliding). We have no problem at all with the drier on the top of the machine :-) Hope this helps. These mats can probably be purchased from Super Cheap or some other like store. Kind Regards Iris de K

Many thanks Sunshine!

Get an answer from our members and Beko representatives