Beko WMY7046LB2 / WMY8046LB2 / WMY9046LB2

Beko WMY7046LB2 / WMY8046LB2 / WMY9046LB2

WMY7046LB2 (7kg), WMY8046LB2 (8kg), WMY9046LB2 (9kg)

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Don’t waste your $

After several visits by a Technician, under warranty they threw a number of service boards to they and fix the issue. I have given up, we are off to by a known product. Very disappointed in the service provided. Martin

Purchased in March 2017.

Sandra. ACentral Queensland, QLD

Both control boards went $495 quote to repair

We bought the machine end of 2016. Betta electrical told us that up til now he wouldn't recommend their machines but they now have been upgraded and are much more reliable. Bought this one for the pet hair removal option, used it once and that function never worked again. Didn't bother getting that fixed. A few weeks ago it wouldn't start. Got the quote today. Both control boards have gone at a replacement cost of $495.
Previously owned Electrolux front loaders and got over 5 years out of each of those and they were a lot less expensive. Beko not a brand I would buy again

Purchased in October 2016 at Betta Home Living.

NeluGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Utterly disappointed

Purchased in November 2016 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $659.00.

BekoBeko

Hi Nelu, we are sorry to hear of your experience with our washing machine. We will arrange one of the customer care team to contact you to further discuss the issues you experiencing. Thanks Beko.

Balaji P.

Balaji P.

Silent beast for wonderful price

I got my Beko machine 6 months back and it does the job pretty well. It comes with 5 year manufacturer warranty as well. Its very compact for a 7kg machine.

Purchased in July 2019 at Mr Appliance Online store for $620.00.

BekoBeko

Hi Balaji P, Thanks for your review and the positive feedback about your Beko Front Loader, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance so far. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 282 356. Thanks Beko

Sunshine

SunshineGippsland, VIC

Great Machine! 1 small fault

Love this washing machine! Have only one small complaint when you have to push the START/PAUSE button, I have to push really hard to get machine to kick into gear and start. I have to use my thumb and really press hard for it to make sure that it starts. That is my only complaint.

The machine has a lot of options for washing cycles which are great. I wash a range of clothing from sheets and other bedding to woolen winter long sleeve tee's and never have a problem as there are good settings to choose if you want a long or a short cycle. Delicate clothes are just fine in this washing machine.

Only use half the amount of washing powder you normally use as this machine washes well.

Purchased in September 2018.

Hi Sunshine,
Thanks for the great review, We would like to talk to you regarding the START/PAUSE button please call the Customer Service Team on 1300 282 356 and quoted reference number 349875. Thanks BEKO

TechGirl

TechGirl

Beko 9kg Front Loader

Purchased in March 2018.

BekoBeko

Hi Techgirl, we're so sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble with our front loader. We would like to talk to you regarding your appliance. Please contact the Customer Care team on 1300 282 356 and quote reference 348226 . Thanks, Beko.

Sarah

SarahSouthwest, VIC

Love it !

I absolutely love this machine !
So many settings to choose from and it’s super quiet . It doesn’t have a little bell noise for when it’s finished so you need to make sure you remember you’ve got the machine on . Quick wash of 14 minutes 28 minutes , dark wash , hygiene was and so much more . Amazing machine and highly recommend it

Purchased in April 2019 at Appliances Online for $540.00.

Hi Sarah,
Thanks for your great review regarding your Beko Front Loader. We are glad your enjoying all the features on this appliance. Thanks Beko

MSMTM

MSMTMNortheast, VIC

First front loader, very happy

I bought this machine after my experience with a Beko dishwasher. My Simpson top loader was not performing well and leaving our farm clothes dirty. The price compared to similar sized brands was very competitive. I find this machine to be easy on delicates and woolens, but at the same time I am extra pleased with how well our work clothes come out. Grease and oil are easily removed. I like that you can alter water temperature and spin intensity even after you've started a cycle. The only down side is the length of time a cycle takes, but I only use the 'cotton' cycle for the farm clothes and the daily quick for almost everything else. I do about 6 loads of washing per week and am very happy with this machine.

Purchased in December 2017 at Bi-Rite Electrical Physical store for $645.00.

BekoBeko

Hi MSMTM, Thanks for your review and the positive feedback about your Beko Washing Machine, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance so far. Thanks Beko.

tom

tomSydney Surrounds, NSW

heap of crap

owned this washing machine for about a year, leaks, rattles, timer does not work, does not clean properly, on spin drive sounds like it on it way out. Never buy, heap garbage, worst washing machine I have ever owned.

Purchased in June 2018 at good guys rouse hill for $750.00.

VGB

VGBHunter Region, NSW

Worst washing machine ever!!!!

The owner of Rezzie Electrical Store convinced us that BEKO was a great brand. We took his word for it rather than doing our own research. We have owned this machine now for less than 1 year and this is the second time it has broken down. This time it doesn't spin or drain water. The machine finishes it's cycle and the clothes are dripping wet and still has soapy water.
The other issues are - it goes off balance easily and therefore moves around and bangs into walls and cupboards. It's noisy and well.
I'm awaiting the service provider to call back from BEKO to book in another service call.

Be warned - do your research. Cheapo is NOT better.

Purchased in July 2019 for $625.00.

carol g

carol gFar North Queensland, QLD

worst machine i ever had

this is the worst machine i have ever owned. tried with no luck for any help from the company except for her to argue with me that there was no problem. no help at all from the local fix it guys. their recommendation was to never own a beko and they are an agent for it.

Purchased in April 2017 for $800.00.

Emma B

Emma BRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Problematic, I wouldn't buy Beko again

I bought my machine 4 years ago.
Two years ago the motor had to be replaced - they did that under warranty.
The handle snapped, it's flimsy so I need to use a teaspoon to get the door open now. And it has broken down again.
Four years old, no longer under warranty - will cost me too much to get a technician to see it and replace the motor so off to land fill it goes. It hurts my heart and as a single parent, it hurts my pocket.
Buy cheap - get cheap. I'm going back to Fisher and Paykel.

Purchased in February 2015 at Betta Home Living for $650.00.

Terrenceo

TerrenceoPerth, WA

A well priced washer that’s gets the job done.

Okay so I’ve had the washer for 2 years now and has been problem free. It’s extrekely quiet so we can run it even with the toddler napping in a small house. Although I must say we previously had a Bosch front loader which seemed to clean the clothes more efficiently. Aside from the longer cycles required all in all it is ver well priced and does the job. And so far problem free.

Purchased in January 2016 at Kambos for $699.00.

Shayne V

Shayne VMurray Region, NSW

Great washer at a great price

Washing machine is great and was at a great price with 5 year warranty.
It has all the functions that most of the big brands have without the price tag.

Purchased in August 2018 for $469.00.

rim

rimAU

Poor quality interface

This machine seems to wash clothes OK but its software and interface are poorly designed.

My experience is this:

Turn on the machine by pressing the on button 3 times, sometimes more. I sometimes wonder if it will turn on or not.

When the machine turns on the status light says it's at the end of its last cycle. Press a button to cancel that even though the machine has been off.

Then try to start the next cycle: press the go button maybe four times. It takes a second to start so make sure you haven't pressed the go button twice and it's actually on pause. You need to wait for the sound of water running to be sure.

Disclaimer: I use this machine regularly but I did not purchase it myself. Thank goodness!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Ms Shopper

Ms ShopperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Product

I wash all clothing types from clothes, towels, linen etc.
It has a lot of different cycle types, 16 in fact and you can change the water temp, spin power also.
I did find most of the cycles too lengthy, especially the cottons eco cycle which is 3.17hrs.
I usually use the daily /quick cycle that's 28min.
Washes clothing very well, I can keep my whites really white and it is delicate with the gentle items.
Thoroughly washes items and quickly.
Distributes the washing powder and detergents well and clothes come out smelling great.
Spin cycle is quiet which is great.
I was also interested in the anti allergy wash cycle and pet hair removal feature which is a bonus.
Great product.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Dirt

DirtGympie

Beko 9kg Front Loader, good but not great

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Packaging blocks not clearly identified

Very happy with the wash cycles But! A packaging block under machine was not clearly visable and identication ribbon was not visable at all resulting in a call out service charge to us!!! Something BEKO needs rectify, a sorry we will pass onto our packaging dept is not good enough!!

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Joy

JoyPerth

Would never buy again

My machine died after 3 years, bought this brand new. The Pet hair removal function didn't impress me. The machine lost power a couple of times, then the display screen failed. It was difficult to contact the helpline, seeing they only open during weekdays. I wouldnt buy Beko appliance ever again.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Isaby

IsabySouthport

Amazing

I wash everything in this washing machine from bedding, towels, dedicates, cottons and synthetics. It gets used nearly every day and time and time again I have been happy with the way the clothes have been washed. I also love the timer and use that when I go out for a few hours and by the time I get home the washing has finished, ready for me to hang it one the line. I highly recommend this washing machine.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Milly J.

Milly J.asked

My washing machine has stopped working. The display panel lights up and I press start but nothing happens. I have had the machine for 3 years, I was washing towels today and for some reason it threw a fuse in the power box mid cycle. I have switched it back on but now I have the above problem. Is there a re set button combo I could try like in other models? Mine is the WMY7046LB2.
Thank you.

Nelu

Hi Milly I had my machine for 18 months. Ever since I bought it I had issues. It was shattering, and leaking as well.
They sent a technician and he said I may put too much washing powder. I reduced the amount of washing powder I use. Still it was shattering. He came back and said the floor is not leveled. He took the machine and tested for few days came back and said no fault found. He used my own rubber mat to put underneath and said he would come back with rubber foot year ago. I'm still waiting. In the mean time I made a complaint someone from Beko called me but they didn't help. He said im doing something wrong. The only reason they called me, on the feed back it says if they don't get back to me within two business days the feedback goes on public.
My machine is still leaking and shattering after following all the troubleshooting they provided me.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS BRAND TO ANY ONE.

Milly Please raise a complaint although it 3 years old, it should be covered under ACL.

Good Luck
Regards
Lorchi

Sandra. A

Hi Milly, sounds similar to what ours was doing. Seemed like the machine wasn't recognising that the door was closed and that it could now start. Sent it in expecting them to say we need a new door lock instead got told it was the PC board and main board quoting us $495. It was also just on 3 years old. Beko didn't respond on product review at all. Betta just told me it was out of warranty. Counted our losses and bought a secondhand Samsung. Best decision ever! So much quieter and works great.
Didn't realize how flimsy and loud the Beko was until replacing with a Samsung

Sandra

Milly J.

Milly J.asked

My washing machine has stopped working midway through a cycle. The power box threw a fuse. I have switched it back on and the machine lights up on the display panel but won't actually start. Is there a re set trick or something I can try. Troubleshooting guide in manual didn't mention anything.

Mark

Markasked

Every time I click start the the pause button comes on ! And the door clicks lock and nothing happens

Get an answer from our members and Beko representatives

Download manual