Belfield Music
See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Belfield Music? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Chrisybks
ChrisybksIllawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service

I purchased a bass guitar which arrived damaged. The response to my problem was rectified within days. I am happy to give this review as it’s a true response for excellent customer service. Thank you

Em-Lyn
Em-Lyn Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really good service & I love my keyboard.

I actually ordered from Ebay about a year ago.. I bought an entry level Korg keyboard. When I needed help fixing a concern the delivery, I emailed the seller, and it was immediately fixed. The keyboard was packaged VERY securely. It is beautiful. Very happy I ordered from here. Felt bad for missing the 60 day time period on eBay to leave feedback, especially after they took the time to leave me feedback as a buyer.. but then recently remembered this site existed lol.

Thank you for the wonderful service! I love my keyboard. (^-^)

Customer service was disappointing

GTT3
GTT3Sydney, NSW

Great Service at Belfield.

I recently purchase a couple of PRS guitars plus Some accessories from them. The staff were very friendly and extremely hopeful. From the ordering on the phone, the communication and then the pick up all went very smoothly.
Thanks guys.

JCC
JCCWestern Australia

Terrible Music Store

This is a horrible shop! Ordered a distortion pedal, website shows in stock item but my ordered was despatched 4 days after. Additional fee for parcel tracking but for 6 days tracking information shows parcel is in depot only.

Esteban
EstebanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad service

Excellent Service

Website easy to navigate. I placed an order 5pm Wednesday (NSW) and item delivered 8 am Friday Brisbane Queensland. Fantastic service, Korg tuner was well priced and arrived well packed.Thank you!

Bear
Bear

Stand up Business

Purchased a guitar and case they said was very last in stock ( $1138 with case) advertised on website
rang 4.5 days latter to find out about order
Was told stock error, guitar I purchased wasn't in stock and would not be getting more in
Quick to refund, no issue there
Next day searching for said guitar, Belfield had same guitar I ordered $1699 without case
Stand up Business

Rony
RonyPottsville NSW

Great Range, Prices and Customer Service

If you know what you want, and Belfield Music have it, or can get it, you wont be dissappointed.
I bought over $2500 of gear over the last two years, on line and in person, and deal with one sales staff member

Bob
BobMelbourne

Hopeless website, bad stock control and zero satisfaction for this wanna be customer.

There website only works some of the time and then shows stock that they don't actually have. They email excellent price offers and then don't honor those offers. Phone calls made no difference. On a totally different transaction days later (when there website was actually working) I purchased some items and the transaction went through. Finally, I succeeded in a purchase...but wait...hours later an email telling me that there was no stock and that the wait would be nearly two months before they could restock. The only good thing that this pathetic store did for me was to refund my money. Do yourselves a favor and shop elsewhere.

Awsome customer service and after sales support

Recently purchased just over $200 worth of equipment and the package turned up well packed and undamaged, however one of the items was different to the one I ordered. I send them an email and within minutes I had a response and a solution to the problem. keep it up guys !! you cant get that service everywhere.

Johny
Johny

not bad...

i bought a guitar from here, good customer service, they did forget to ship my guitar case with my guitar and had to remind them, other then that pretty happy.

Belfield music are ruubish

Allways different staff.You feel like you are disturbing them when you need a warranty claim.and also will try to sell you behringer/bugera items and tell you they are a great product when they know it's absolute rubbish I will never go there again they suck I'd go somewhere reputable like shire music or drummers dream

Told me behringer/bugera was a good product

Chuck
ChuckBrisbane

Great Service

I bought a Korg Microkey midi from there online store and I was very much pleased by their services. The last time I bought an instrument, I could only pay through Paypal but once I called them up, the were happy to accept by card. Over all, a great store for online buying.
Quick and easy service.

eBayMonkey
eBayMonkeyAU

Great place to buy Music Instruments at great prices

Just purchased a Casio PX735 from Belfield top service the delivery was super fast. Not to mention the prices were right on the money. It does not take much to say thank you these days however I am super wrapped with the service from Belfield. I am one happy customer and will be back for more.
Excellent service, prices were cheap, delivery was super fast