Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica-8

Pros

• Contains 35 different vitamins and minerals

• Certified organic cow’s milk

• Value for money

4.5

• Breastfed Child Yes (5) · No (19)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (24) · No (1)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0) · No (24)

Nisha

NishaSydney, NSW

Best baby formula !!

My little bubs is 4 months old and I have been feeding him this formula since first month. He is digesting well. Really easy to prepare in Luke warm water. Love this ❤️

Purchased in November 2020 for $42.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear Nisha, thank you. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on our new product. We are delighted to hear your little one is digesting well.

Helen Syrrakos

Helen SyrrakosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

LOVE this formula and so does my son!

Purchased in October 2020.

Moochie000

Moochie000Melbourne

Look the packaging

Love this product! My toddler absolutely loves it. And it’s such a bonus with all probiotics. And so gentle on the tummy.
The packaging is so good. Love the lid and the scoop attached to it. Only thing I would say is if the scoop isn’t as wide for narrow neck bottles, to prevent spillage.

DeeSouthern highlands nsw

Good drink and full of goodies

My son loves this! Didn’t have any side effects or reactions.
I found it had to be mixed in well. When putting in the amount of powder as per tim instructions, it seemed too much for the amount of water but after a good amount of mixing it did eventually dissolve. That is my only negative.

Easy to PrepareNo
Dee

Thank you Jacqui. Yes I will do that as I noticed that it does dissolve better in warm water.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Calming and dreamy drink

My daughter loves the formula. She’s now 1 year old and has her ‘milk’ in her soppy cup before bed. It has made the process of weaning from breastmilk much easier as she enjoys the taste. She hasn’t showed any sign of not agreeing with the formula and also wakes up happy too. We are really enjoying it!

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear Sarah, that's wonderful to hear! We are delighted your daughter has enjoyed our new formula, and appreciate the time you've made to submit your review.

Tammy

TammyRichmond

Happy baby loves this one

Nice texture, creamy and filling it's been great for bubs, he enjoy several bottles a day and has no upset tummy. Loves a bottle before bed to get ready to sleep soundly. Personally I enjoy the packaging, the scoop and 'scoop scraper' make life easier compared to other brands I have tried.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear Tammy, thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review. We are delighted to hear your little guy is enjoying our new formula.

Littlemissrhi

LittlemissrhiNew South Wales

Great Formula

My bub likes drinking this formula. It mixes up well. It’s nice and creamy. She seems to like the taste. Easy to prepare. She doesn’t get diarrhoea like other formulas. Love the lid design too.

Purchased in June 2020.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear Littlemissrhi, thank you for taking the time for sharing your experience. We are delighted to hear your bub is enjoying our new formula.

Nardia

NardiaCanberra 2600, ACT

I love it, if only bubs would too...

For me it was love at first bottle. From the incredibly well designed packaging (a sturdy attached lid with a scoop holder inside to spare me doing the formula dive to retrieve it) to the way it mixes perfectly with just a few shakes or a quick stir. Unfortunately my 18 month old isn’t as taken with it, no matter how hard I try she will only drink her baby formula. The joys of having a fussy toddler... being an Aussie made product with excellent nutritional qualities I really wish I’d started her on Bellamys as an infant.

Wendy H

Wendy HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easily Digested by Bebbe

Australian Made Certified Organic, trusted four words. My bebbe digested this easy to prepare formula with no upset tummy. Contains full cream milk in an air tight storage container. Winner!

Kylie

Kylie

All round outstanding formula

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for $27.50.

Mark

Mark

Organic Goodness

brooke w.

brooke w.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

My bubba loved it...

I was a bit hesitant at the price at first, however after a few days I changed my mind. It's texture is nice and creamy. The powder dissolved much easier than the previous formula I was using. It also helped my baby with his bowel movements. Before this he was pooping 3 or 4 times a day. While taking this Bellamys formula he regulated to once or twice a day and really seemed to be quite settled on this formula. So for me, it's worth it. It also has a little clip under the lid to hold the scoop so you don't have to stick your hand in the container and risk touching the formula with your hands :)

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A winner first time for the fussiest girl

MumTo4Laura

MumTo4LauraPerth, WA

Costly Toddler Drink

ourlensinfocus

ourlensinfocus

A great nutrient loaded milk drink

My som enjoyed this drink as an after dinner or snack if he was still hungry after a meal. It was easy to prepare and after a few tastes my son got used to the taste. No side effects or reactions to this drink and i was happy he Was getting extra nutrients into his diet.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $37.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

We are delighted to hear your son has enjoyed our new Beta Genica-8 range! Thank you for such wonderful feedback.
Kind regards,

Kriti Osondu

Kriti OsonduSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ok product

After trying two other brands of formula, Bellamy was the third brand I used for my son. He has been fine with the other two, but he doesn’t seem to like the taste with this one as he has reduced drinking his formula. Plus he has been having runny poo since we started having this. The formula looks a bit thicker than the others and seems to make more froth when you shake it to dilute the formula.

John B

John BSydney, NSW

Premium product, exceptional quality

We tested out Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica-8 Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink for my toddler and she appears to enjoy drinking the formula. We certainly didn't get any resistance! The product is certified organic which is a premium proposition.

The product had probiotics mixed in which saves time mixing in another product. She may have been constipated but we haven't used the product long enough to make a stronger determination. Besides that, no other side effects or reactions.

The formula is easy to prepare. I love the design of the can which places the scoop outside the milk powder which saves you from fishing it out of the bottom.

Kate

KateRedbank Plains

Very impressed with this formula.

My toddler absolutely loves this formula. He has a very sensitive tummy, and he hasn't had a problem digesting this milk at all.

It dissolves easily in warm water and seems thicker than the other brand he was drinking. The packaging is very well thought out. There's a plastic safety lid and also a handy clip for the scoop underneath the lid, meaning no more digging through the formula to find it.

I will definitely purchase this product again. This is much better suited to my child's dietary needs and digestion issues than the other A2 product on the market. An overall good quality baby formula and definitely worth trying.

Only complaint is that it is an 800g tin instead of the 900g tin I usually purchase.

MissBella

MissBellaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nutritional drink for the little ones

The formula was easy to prepare, simified instructions, especially having the bottles alresdy.
My babe seemed to like the drink and didn't seem too phased by the change in the normal toddler milk we had prepared.
There wasnt any side affects or reactions from what I could tell, just a happy bub with a full tummy.

Purchased in June 2020.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear MissBella, thank you for taking the time to place your review. We are very happy that your little one is enjoying our new toddler milk drink.

Skye A

Skye A

Great product.

I have a 12 month old baby with a very sensitive tummy, we've had issues with formula in the past. Not only has he been extremely fussy with how some formula tastes, he's also had issues digesting it. He took to this formula straight away, never left a drop! We haven't had an issue with him being unsettled or bloated after, like he has in the past. Quite the opposite actually, he started sleeping better! The only issue I had with it is the scoop shape, it doesn't quite fit the narrow neck bottles we have. It would help if it was round shape. Other than that, it's a great, easy to prepare formula.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear Ash, thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear your little one has taken to our new formula so well. I'll also pass on your comments about the scoop shape to our team.
Jacqui

Dina

Dina asked

Beta Genica-8 Step 1 Infant Formula

How long has this formula been out on the market for(

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear Dina, thank you for your query. We released the Beta Genica-8 range mid way through last year. It is available at select Coles and Chemist Warehouse stores as well as on our website.
Jacqui

Dina

Dina asked

Beta Genica-8

How long has the Beta Genica-8 infant been out for ?

Nisha

Nishaasked

Beta Genica-8 Step 1 Infant Formula

How long a prepared formula can be kept in fridge ? 4 hours or 24 hours ? Is it ok to store the unfinished formula in fridge ? My little one does not finish 120 ml at once and I don’t want to throw the rest cause it’s expensive and only available at limited chemist warehouse.
It’s out of stock now and could not find anywhere and my little one is so good with this formula that I don’t want to change to other brands.

Hi Nisha,

If you are pre-preparing your formula, it can be stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Once your baby is ready for a feed, bring the bottle to a suitable and safe feeding temperature, shaking the bottle to make sure any hot spots are evened out and test on your wrist. If your baby doesn’t drink the entire bottle then you need to discard any unfinished feed.

We can also send you a list of stockists so in order to do so, just send us an email at hello@bellamysorganic.com.au and one of our staff will be able to assist you.

Kind regards,

Get an answer from our members and Bellamy's Organic representatives

Features:

• This series of formulas are available in three steps. Step 1 is for 0-6 months, Step 2 is for 6-12, and Step 3 is for 12+ months
  • Made from certified organic cow’s milk, which means that the cows were not treated with antibiotics or growth hormones
  • The formula contains a substantial amount of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C and vitamin B12, some of which are designed to boost the immune system and improve cognitive function
  • A tin of formula costs $42 for 800g and contains 90 serves, making it less than $1 per serve

Points of praise for Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica-8:

• Parents said that they were surprised to see that fussy kids who had previously rejected other formulas were happy to drink Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica-8
  • The inclusion of probiotics was praised by parents, as they are meant to help introduce children to “good bacteria”, which strengthens the immune system
  • Reviewers were pleased that this formula was easy for their kids to digest and didn’t cause stomach problems.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

As of November 2020, reviewers gave the Oli6 Dairy Goat for Toddlers a perfect 5-star rating. This formula was easy to prepare and was great value for money, achieving it a 2021 ProductReview Award.

Compare all 3 Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica-8
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage123