6Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica-8

Value for money

Kat
KatQueensland14 posts

Worth the price!

Transitioning from breastfeeding to formula and it’s the first formula my bub actually took a whole bottle! Mixes smoothly, doesn’t stink
And no greasy residue on the bottle, also love the scoop and the mix is so smooth. Babe also has no pain. It’s a win for me after trying 4 formulas already Show details ·  1
Susanne M.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Step 2 Follow-on Formula

Will NEVER buy anything else

Easy to use. 1 scoop per 60mls.
Bub was fully breastfeed up to 9mths. My supply was shortening so I've been compensating with Bellamys Beta Genica and it's been a god send.

Fantastic and consistent poops, no tummyaches, no fussiness and it must be filling because from 730pm to 5am she doesn't wake for a feed. No side effects, no reactions, no breakouts, no reflux. I'm grateful for this product so please don't stop making it because my bub is thriving. I wish every parent could give this to their child if they're on formula. But unfortunately it's not a realistically accessible price for so many at 42-45 a tin. It's also hard to find locally and internationally. Only select Woolies/Chemist warehouse sell it or you have to buy it online. Show details ·  1

Grace Li
Grace LiSydney, NSW2 posts
   Step 4 Junior Milk Drink

This is great formula! My son loves it!

After trying few other popular formula brands for my baby, finally found something that he loves and agrees with his tiny tummy. This formula mixes really well and smooth. Love that is an Australian made product and is organic A2 milk. He loved since day 1 and still drink it now. Show details ·  1
Bella H.
Bella H.
  Fair Incentive  Step 4 Junior Milk Drink

super nutritious and most organic

My little girl loves Bellamy since birth!My girl has a happy and healthy digestive system with bellamy. Super easy to prepare,instant dissolved. bellamy is well prepared for all essential nutrients for babies. Show details ·  1
Kelly
KellySydney, NSW

Very good product

Very good product.my baby girls love bellamy formula .bellamy formula has Australian dual-certified organic organic Only0.01% of the world’s dairy is certified organic A2 Probiotic BB-12 Dual prebiotic GOS &FOS Show details ·  1
Ozniuniu
OzniuniuSydney, NSW
   Step 4 Junior Milk Drink

Nice baby milk, my son love it

My little one has changed to Bellamy milk since stage 3, now starts drinking the Bellamy’s Organic Step 4 milk. My son loves the flavor as it tastes light and delicious. Since changing to Bellamy, my son actively asks for drinking more milk every time rather than avoid taking the milk when we had other brands in stage 1 and 2. This Bellamy milk enriches essential fatty acid DHA (algal sourced), a premium synbiotic blend of Probiotic Bifidobacterium (BB-12®) and Prebiotics (GOS & FOS) as well as 16 essential vitamins and minerals to support the immune system and growth. These will help my son healthy growth. Show reply
Sylvia
SylviaMelbourne5 posts

Best baby formula!

I have been purchasing Bellamy's milk formula since my baby was born. She loves it and it is easy to accept it. The organic source of the milk is the main reason for me when choosing the formula, and the Beta Genica-8 is such an amazing add-on for kids' nutrition needs.
The formula is lightly scented and tastes good, not the same as some other brands which have strong flavors. And it's easy to prepare just following the instruction. And I also love the Bellamy's baby pasta series. I often add some milk formula into the daily meals, such as creamy carbonara, risotto. Show details ·  1
Zhaowei H.
Zhaowei H.
   Step 4 Junior Milk Drink

Great product for my boy

This organic infant formula is very good tasting product that my boy like it so much. The ingredients especially the probiotic-BB12 and DHA are what the kid needed. Easy to prepared and highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Vivien
VivienGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great nutrient milk drink for my 2yrs old

My daughter has had Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica-8 since she is one, as she doesn't like fresh milk, and now she started to have Step 4 Junior drink, she still loves this milk drink so much.
This formula mixed easily, and offers nutritionally will give any parent peace of mind, it contains 16 essential vitamins and minerals to support healthy growth and development. Show details ·  1
joeyinmel
joeyinmelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
   Step 4 Junior Milk Drink

My two little ones love it

My two littles one are very picky for formula. I let them tried this new Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica-8 Step 4 last Saturday, they both seem to really enjoy it.
It is very easy to prepare, I actually tried it myself, and found it is not as sweet as other brand, which makes me happy. It is organic which is great for those wanting to boost their kids intake of nutrients. Absolutely love it. Show details ·  1
Yan
YanSydney, NSW
   Step 4 Junior Milk Drink

I am very happy with my choice

My 4 years old daughter absolutely loves this milk drink. And I am very happy to find out that Bellamy’s Organic Beta Genica-8™ Step 4 Junior Milk Drink contains Wellmune Beta Glucan, a key ingredient to support immune health and clinically proven to reduce the incidence of upper respiratory chest infections and the common cold. I think is very important to support our kid's immune systems during this special period. Show reply
Anitasha M.
Anitasha M.
   Step 4 Junior Milk Drink

Baby enjoy this new product

Little boy love drinking it. Finish quicker than other products.
Easy resolve in water.
No side effects and poop smoothly so far.
Contains Probiotic BB-12® and 16 Essential Vitamins and Minerals.
Pretty good in general as certified organic A2 milk. Show details ·  1
Catalina V.
Catalina V.2 posts

The worst experience

I bought this formula thinking that it would have the best result, I have the full milk jar, colic and constipated, my poor baby could not sleep at night, very expensive and very bad… for the company, if I could get the jar of milk back !! I'm sorry to throw $42 in the thrash Show details
Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD78 posts
  Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink
Nisha
NishaSydney, NSW3 posts

Best baby formula !!

My little bubs is 4 months old and I have been feeding him this formula since first month. He is digesting well. Really easy to prepare in Luke warm water. Love this ❤️ Show details ·  1

Mel · Beta Genica-8

Does this milk can help the infant constipation?

Susanne M.

This really helped my babies constipation. It softened her stool and she stopped crying everytime she tried to poop. Every baby is different but I found this was the best option for mine :)

Bellamy's Organic   DM

Dear Mel, thank you for your question. It is very much a personal choice and what works for you and your little one. In saying that our Beta Genica-8 range uses A2 milk which is said to be gentle on tummies.

Mel

Thanks for your reply. I had just bought 1 to try. Hope it will works to my angel.

delila bakka
delila bakka · Beta Genica-8 Step 1 Infant Formula

Hi there, can I ask what’s the difference between the original and gold range in your infant formula. I’m daughter is 2weeks old I’m weaning her off breastmilk. She has taken nan pro a few times in the hospital. But I’m definitely looking for something similar to breastmilk and organic.

sumit k.
sumit k. · Beta Genica-8

Hi there,
My bub is 6 weeks old and we have started giving her S-26 Gold. However, he always split out milk, become uneasy, have coleic symptoms.
One of my friend suggested Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica.
Went GP, she said due low availability of this product you might regret to switching to Bellamy's.

Can I please ask difference between Bellamy's organic and Bellamy's organic beta genica?
Will Coeic symptoms will go using beta geneica?

Features:

• This series of formulas are available in three steps. Step 1 is for 0-6 months, Step 2 is for 6-12, and Step 3 is for 12+ months.
  • Made from certified organic cow’s milk, which means that the cows were not treated with antibiotics or growth hormones.
  • The formula contains a substantial amount of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C and vitamin B12, some of which are designed to boost the immune system and improve cognitive function.
  • A tin of formula costs $42 for 800g and contains 90 serves, making it less than $1 per serve.

Points of praise for Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica-8:

• Parents said that they were surprised to see that fussy kids who had previously rejected other formulas were happy to drink Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica-8.
  • The inclusion of probiotics was praised by parents, as they are meant to help introduce children to “good bacteria”, which strengthens the immune system.
  • Reviewers were pleased that this formula was easy for their kids to digest and didn’t cause stomach problems.
Compare all Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica-8 listings
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $38
AgeToddler (1+ year)Junior (2+ years)Infant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)
Stage3412