See the Best Baby Formulas in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bellamy's Organic

Pros

• Contains 35 different vitamins and minerals

• Certified organic cow’s milk

• Value for money

4.5
  • Breastfed Child Yes (5) · No (20)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (25) · No (1)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0) · No (25)

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well packed great product

Purchased in January 2021 at Drugscreen.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear Sam, thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are delighted to hear your son loved our newest formula as much as we do and that you liked the new design.

Nisha
NishaSydney, NSW

Best baby formula !!

My little bubs is 4 months old and I have been feeding him this formula since first month. He is digesting well. Really easy to prepare in Luke warm water. Love this ❤️

Purchased in November 2020 for $42.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear Nisha, thank you. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on our new product. We are delighted to hear your little one is digesting well.

Helen SyrrakosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

LOVE this formula and so does my son!

Purchased in October 2020.

Moochie000
Moochie000Melbourne

Look the packaging

Love this product! My toddler absolutely loves it. And it’s such a bonus with all probiotics. And so gentle on the tummy.
The packaging is so good. Love the lid and the scoop attached to it. Only thing I would say is if the scoop isn’t as wide for narrow neck bottles, to prevent spillage.

DeeSouthern highlands nsw

Good drink and full of goodies

My son loves this! Didn’t have any side effects or reactions.
I found it had to be mixed in well. When putting in the amount of powder as per tim instructions, it seemed too much for the amount of water but after a good amount of mixing it did eventually dissolve. That is my only negative.

Easy to PrepareNo
Caused Unease / Sickness No
Dee

Thank you Jacqui. Yes I will do that as I noticed that it does dissolve better in warm water.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Calming and dreamy drink

My daughter loves the formula. She’s now 1 year old and has her ‘milk’ in her soppy cup before bed. It has made the process of weaning from breastmilk much easier as she enjoys the taste. She hasn’t showed any sign of not agreeing with the formula and also wakes up happy too. We are really enjoying it!

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear Sarah, that's wonderful to hear! We are delighted your daughter has enjoyed our new formula, and appreciate the time you've made to submit your review.

Tammy
TammyRichmond

Happy baby loves this one

Nice texture, creamy and filling it's been great for bubs, he enjoy several bottles a day and has no upset tummy. Loves a bottle before bed to get ready to sleep soundly. Personally I enjoy the packaging, the scoop and 'scoop scraper' make life easier compared to other brands I have tried.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear Tammy, thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review. We are delighted to hear your little guy is enjoying our new formula.

Littlemissrhi
LittlemissrhiNew South Wales

My bub likes drinking this formula. It mixes up well. It’s nice and creamy. She seems to like the taste. Easy to prepare. She doesn’t get diarrhoea like other formulas. Love the lid design too.

Purchased in June 2020.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear Littlemissrhi, thank you for taking the time for sharing your experience. We are delighted to hear your bub is enjoying our new formula.

Nardia
NardiaCanberra 2600, ACT

I love it, if only bubs would too...

For me it was love at first bottle. From the incredibly well designed packaging (a sturdy attached lid with a scoop holder inside to spare me doing the formula dive to retrieve it) to the way it mixes perfectly with just a few shakes or a quick stir. Unfortunately my 18 month old isn’t as taken with it, no matter how hard I try she will only drink her baby formula. The joys of having a fussy toddler... being an Aussie made product with excellent nutritional qualities I really wish I’d started her on Bellamys as an infant.

Wendy H
Wendy HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easily Digested by Bebbe

Australian Made Certified Organic, trusted four words. My bebbe digested this easy to prepare formula with no upset tummy. Contains full cream milk in an air tight storage container. Winner!

Kylie
Kylie

All round outstanding formula

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for $27.50.

Mark
Mark

brooke w.
brooke w.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

My bubba loved it...

I was a bit hesitant at the price at first, however after a few days I changed my mind. It's texture is nice and creamy. The powder dissolved much easier than the previous formula I was using. It also helped my baby with his bowel movements. Before this he was pooping 3 or 4 times a day. While taking this Bellamys formula he regulated to once or twice a day and really seemed to be quite settled on this formula. So for me, it's worth it. It also has a little clip under the lid to hold the scoop so you don't have to stick your hand in the container and risk touching the formula with your hands :)

Scott
ScottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A winner first time for the fussiest girl

MumTo4Laura
MumTo4LauraPerth, WA

Costly Toddler Drink

Riham A.asked
Beta Genica-8

What’s the difference between beta genica and the other toddler milk (12 months)? I got both by mistake and was wondering if I can use them together?

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear Riham, thank you for your inquiry. Whilst both formulations are certified organic and made here in Australia from premium ingredients, Beta Genica-8 additionally contains:
• Organic A2 Protein Milk
• Bifidobactium Lactis BB-12 Probiotic
• Duel prebiotics GOS & FOS blend
• Lutein
While most toddlers would be expected to experience a smooth transition between one formula and another, it’s important to remember that every child reacts differently when changing formulas. Your toddler may initially experience some digestive changes. Whilst this is completely normal when transitioning to a new food or formula, we recommend that you transition slowly.

Riham A.

Thank you for that. I was also wondering if you can mix it with cow’s milk gradually to start weaning them off formula?

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Our pleasure Riham. Each child reacts differently when changing toddler milk drinks. Your toddler may experience some digestive changes, this is completely normal when transitioning to a new food or toddler milk drink and should pass within a week. To start with replace one of your formula feeds with the new milk. We don't recommend mixing formula with other milks.
As your toddler is eating more solid foods, fewer milk feeds will be required. Morning feed is generally the easiest to remove. Let their behavior guide you, for instance, if your toddler isn’t interested in solid foods at meal times, they might be too full from milk feeds and this means you need to reduce them. Toddlers should be having milk after meals and they should not be replacing meals.

SSA
SSAasked

Hi,
Where can I buy a bellamy BETA GENICA-8™ STEP 4?

Helen Syrrakos

I used to buy it from Chemist Warehouse.

Helen Syrrakos

but not all Chemist Warehouse locations stocked it so I would check online first and ring ahead.

Hi there,

Beta Genica-8 step 4 can be found on our online store at www.bellamysorganic.com.au as well as selected Chemist Warehouse stores.

Kind regards,

SSA
SSAasked
Beta Genica-8

My son is 2 years and 10 months old. He is very fuzzy on vegetables and does not eat any vegetables or fruits. Which formula do you recommend to give him? (Bellamy 3 or Bellamy Beta Genica 8?)

Hi there!

The Step 3 (from both Beta Genica-8 and our original range) is merely a supplement drink and should be consumed in conjunction with a well-balanced diet.
Regarding the differences between the two formulas, both formulations are certified organic and made here in Australia from premium ingredients, Beta Genica-8 additionally contains:
• Organic A2 Protein Milk
• Bifidobactium Lactis BB-12 Probiotic
• Duel prebiotics GOS & FOS blend
• Lutein

I hope this assists you in making a more informed choice, however, it is advised that you do seek advice from a medical professional as they will make recommendations based off the individual needs of your child.

Kind regards,

See all Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica-8 questions

Get an answer from our members and Bellamy's Organic representatives

Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica-8

Features:

• This series of formulas are available in three steps. Step 1 is for 0-6 months, Step 2 is for 6-12, and Step 3 is for 12+ months
  • Made from certified organic cow’s milk, which means that the cows were not treated with antibiotics or growth hormones
  • The formula contains a substantial amount of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C and vitamin B12, some of which are designed to boost the immune system and improve cognitive function
  • A tin of formula costs $42 for 800g and contains 90 serves, making it less than $1 per serve

Points of praise for Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica-8:

• Parents said that they were surprised to see that fussy kids who had previously rejected other formulas were happy to drink Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica-8
  • The inclusion of probiotics was praised by parents, as they are meant to help introduce children to “good bacteria”, which strengthens the immune system
  • Reviewers were pleased that this formula was easy for their kids to digest and didn’t cause stomach problems.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

As of November 2020, reviewers gave the Oli6 Dairy Goat for Toddlers a perfect 5-star rating. This formula was easy to prepare and was great value for money, achieving it a 2021 ProductReview Award.

Compare all 4 Bellamy's Organic Beta Genica-8
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)Junior (2+ years)
Stage1234