4.4

Toochie000
Toochie000Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC27 posts
  Fair Incentive Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Look the packaging

Love this product! My toddler absolutely loves it. And it’s such a bonus with all probiotics. And so gentle on the tummy.
The packaging is so good. Love the lid and the scoop attached to it. Only thing I would say is if the scoop isn’t as wide for narrow neck bottles, to prevent spillage. Show details ·  1
Dee
DeeSouthern highlands nsw15 posts
  Fair Incentive Ambassador Review Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Good drink and full of goodies

My son loves this! Didn’t have any side effects or reactions.
I found it had to be mixed in well. When putting in the amount of powder as per tim instructions, it seemed too much for the amount of water but after a good amount of mixing it did eventually dissolve. That is my only negative. Show details ·  2
Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Calming and dreamy drink

My daughter loves the formula. She’s now 1 year old and has her ‘milk’ in her soppy cup before bed. It has made the process of weaning from breastmilk much easier as she enjoys the taste. She hasn’t showed any sign of not agreeing with the formula and also wakes up happy too. We are really enjoying it! Show details ·  1
Tammy
TammyRichmond11 posts
  Ambassador Review Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Happy baby loves this one

Nice texture, creamy and filling it's been great for bubs, he enjoy several bottles a day and has no upset tummy. Loves a bottle before bed to get ready to sleep soundly. Personally I enjoy the packaging, the scoop and 'scoop scraper' make life easier compared to other brands I have tried. Show details ·  1
Littlemissrhi
LittlemissrhiNew South Wales11 posts

Great Formula

My bub likes drinking this formula. It mixes up well. It’s nice and creamy. She seems to like the taste. Easy to prepare. She doesn’t get diarrhoea like other formulas. Love the lid design too. Show details ·  1
Nardia
NardiaCanberra 2600, ACT5 posts
  Ambassador Review Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

I love it, if only bubs would too

For me it was love at first bottle. From the incredibly well designed packaging (a sturdy attached lid with a scoop holder inside to spare me doing the formula dive to retrieve it) to the way it mixes perfectly with just a few shakes or a quick stir. Unfortunately my 18 month old isn’t as taken with it, no matter how hard I try she will only drink her baby formula. The joys of having a fussy toddler... being an Aussie made product with excellent nutritional qualities I really wish I’d started her on Bellamys as an infant. Show details ·  1
Wendy H
Wendy HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Easily Digested by Bebbe

Australian Made Certified Organic, trusted four words. My bebbe digested this easy to prepare formula with no upset tummy. Contains full cream milk in an air tight storage container. Winner! Show details
Kylie
Kylie5 posts
Mark
Mark6 posts
brooke w.
brooke w.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD10 posts

My bubba loved it

I was a bit hesitant at the price at first, however after a few days I changed my mind. It's texture is nice and creamy. The powder dissolved much easier than the previous formula I was using. It also helped my baby with his bowel movements. Before this he was pooping 3 or 4 times a day. While taking this Bellamys formula he regulated to once or twice a day and really seemed to be quite settled on this formula. So for me, it's worth it. It also has a little clip under the lid to hold the scoop so you don't have to stick your hand in the container and risk touching the formula with your hands :) Show details
Scott
ScottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC15 posts
MumTo4Laura
MumTo4LauraPerth, WA7 posts
ourlensinfocus
ourlensinfocus6 posts
  Ambassador Review Step 3 Toddler Milk Drink

A great nutrient loaded milk drink

My som enjoyed this drink as an after dinner or snack if he was still hungry after a meal. It was easy to prepare and after a few tastes my son got used to the taste. No side effects or reactions to this drink and i was happy he Was getting extra nutrients into his diet. Show details ·  1