Bellbowrie Motors

Bellbowrie Motors

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bellbowrie Motors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
mikevdz11
mikevdz11

Times are to good for this dealership

Amazing in todays time, if you actual make the effort to ask for a quote, in general, your serious to buy a car.

Well, Henry from Bellbowrie motors did not think so. It was too much effort to write up the quote. His words where, "Thats my price, take it or leave it"

Great position to be in. Dictating terms.
This dealership must be making heaps of money on the new cars they are moving to new customers.

Really. Not impressed. At least make some effort or an attempt to show your interested.

Not a good look for the Nissan brand.

Ree R.
Ree R.Sydney, NSW

If I could give Bellbowrie Motors a zero star rating I would!

Sean R.
Sean R.Sydney, NSW

Avoid like the plague

Purchased a defective second hand vehicle from them. Was not aware the vehicle had issue until back in Sydney. Accused my daughter of damaging the vehicle. Wanted us to drive the vehicle from Sydney back to Coffs to argue the facts. The facts are the vehicle had been aligned to hide the bent diff housing. Confirmed by three Sydney mechanics. How did the vehicle get a blue slip? Had the vehicle repaired at my cost and issued invoice to be told to go away.

Tam
TamMid North Coast, NSW

Horrible and rude customer service.

I rang on wed morning the 3rd of July to get info on what a service involved he was reluctant to tell me what was involved he said do you want me to go through the list, it will take me half an hour with an attitude. Told me that I have rang at the most busiest time of day (like I were meant to know that). Told me I was the one who rang up for an argument ?? When clearly he did not want to answer my questions he was rude No customer service I don't even want to take my car there now. I am ringing Nissan australia in to make a formal complaint . It's not good enough.

Store LocationBell bowrie coffs harbour.

RicB
RicB

Rude and dishonest sales staff

I have found that the sales staff at this dealership are dishonest. I was misled about the condition of a vehicle when I enquirer on the phone. I was told that it was in absolutely perfect condition. When I travelled to see the car, I found that I had been misled as the vehicle had been abused and had marked damage to many parts of the vehicle.
I should have taken the time to read other reviews on this company for, had I done so, I would have realised that this organisation is not ethical.
Be warned. Avoid doing any business with Bellbowrie Motors.

Lazy, rude, uninterested

Lazy, rude, uninterested service center can't tell me when my car will be fixed or even give me a price for repair.

Libby
Libbylibbylibby60@hotmail.com

No Service

Went to look at some jeeps to find which one we wanted to buy but no one to be seen. I walked into the show room 3 times and no one around except for a female in an office who took no notice either they must not want to sell cars here.

Car Service

Very disappointed Booked my car in at 1030am Had car there ar 10.00am. We arrive back at 300pm and car had not been touched or serviced. This was only a oil and filter service. No offer of apologies. Any no consideration for Customers that Travel.

Sheree
Sheree

Friday afternoon sale

We came to coffs for a holiday and thought we would have a look at cars whilst here. When first arriving in their dealership we were greeted by Andrew he made us feel comfortable and let us have alook without annoying us. We left and then returned 2.30 friday afternoon took it for a test drive. Found out as much as we needed about the car and left a depoist. Organised fiance and picked of the next day at 2 oclock .The team here are amazing and I highly highly recommend this dealer. I've never had service as amazing as this with buying a brand new car.

Out of Towner. Very happy with service

Saw car I wanted. Price for trade in met. Wanted to complete transaction quickly. Accommodated. Happy with all aspects of purchase. Back on road in a few hours. As out of towner wont need to come back for further service. Thanks Mitchell you were very pleasant to deal with. Car is great. Drove very well 2hr trip home. Delighted

Below Average

Sold me a car under false pretenses and when warranty issue occurred... "oh sorry that was the old owner who sold you that, we can't help you." Skoda has stretched the issue out over 3 months.
Totally uninterested in providing any help.

lancew
lancewAU

Euro Car Service

Find out how Bellbowrie Motors compares to other Car Dealerships

great experience buying a new car.

They gave excellent service and very good communication, as I was buying a car for my father.
I live near Sydney so they answered all my questions and had a fantastic price on the car.
They picked me up from the airport brought me to the dealership to receive my fathers car.
just was very happy with the whole experience.
Thankyou very much.

Aledbob
AledbobCoffs harbour

Do they even want to sell cars?

I went in to look at new cars the other day and was there for about 15 minutes looking around. Saw at least 4 different people working there all just chatting away among themselves.
Only one person in the time I was there made any attempt at conversing with me with a 'That's a good one that one' statement before walking off.
All of them saw me and I made eye contact but none seemed interested in any type of customer service.
Very poor in my opinion and when I went across the road to Mike Blewitt Ford and Geoff King Holden, both places had someone asking if they could help me within 5 minutes of looking.
Will never go back.