Junk - don’t waste your money

We purchased our Belling Stive about 12 months ago. We like the look, it went well in our home. That’s where our positive impressions end. It’s junk!

Poorly made, poorly designed. Nothing fits together properly, sliding drawers / shelves keep failing, burners light one day but not the next. Everything about it feels cheap and nasty. It’s like paying for an exotic sports car and receiving a cheap Chinese runabout!

Save your money. Don’t buy Belling. Cheap and nasty crap!

Purchased at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $5,000.00.

Naimish Patel

Naimish PatelCentral Queensland, QLD

Worst experience with Belling oven 90cm

Purchased in August 2015 at Harvey Norman for $3,600.00.

Hi Naimish,

sorry to hear about that.. I would have a chat with product care about your experience and see how you go from there :)

Last resortSouth East Queensland, QLD

If you want to form a new friendship with your repair guy then this is the oven for you.

Purchased in September 2017 for $4,000.00.

hi,

sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing, can you please provide your contact number so we can assist further

Julie Curran

Julie CurranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing

Best oven I have ever owned , just love everything about it ,size , heating times . The only thing after 12 solid years of hard work the timer has gone so soft you can hardly hear it

Purchased in February 2008 at Harvey Norman for $4,000.00.

Ruben R.Belling

Thanks for the review Julie!

Jeffro81

Jeffro81

Cooks nicely and looks good

Brought the older style to match our house. It was on sale like around 40% off so got a good price and it came with gift cards as a promo. After we brought it someone told us we would regret it because they are unreliable BUT 8 mths on and happy to say the opposite. It's a bit fast/hot but cooks things the best out of any oven I've owned. It's been easy to clean and I like the 3 different sized sections, they are fantastic. Nil problems at this stage.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Ruben R.Belling

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Worst oven ever!!!

I decided to replace my 10 year old oven with what looked like the perfect oven, the Belling Richmond 900DFT. The oven was so hot that it melted the side cabinets next to it. A very unsatisfied customer, buyer beware. It’s a dodgy piece of eyesore that’s destroying my kitchen.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Ruben R.Belling

Hi Gwen, it is really concerning to hear of your experience. Have you attempted to contact us to arrange a Belling Technician? We have sent you a PM requesting further information. Thank you.

jess

jesssyd

i'm actually pretty happy with this

got it a few days back via express delivery. haven't had a chance to try it yet so i will leave a more detailed review when i do try it later. heard really good reviews on this before so i'm actually pretty excited to give it a go. maybe it could be the best oven ever lol...

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

We think so ;)

perth

perthperth

the best dont know why they stopped it

is is the best oven I’ve owned - and that’s a few! I mostly use the small bottom oven. It cooks pork belly so well. The grill is great and the long oven is great for quiches and cakes etc. it look kills and very luxurious

i am very very pleased

Date PurchasedApr 2013

Love this review :)

Sharyn

SharynWalkerston

Perfect

Easy to use and set up highly recommend it it heats up quickly and easy to use sleek design affordable cooks food evenly takes time to heat up when grilling would recommend doesn’t use much power. The front glass door gets hot and wouldn’t recommend using it around kids they might burn them selves on the glass

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Ruben R.Belling

Hello Sharyn, Thanks for the review glad you like your belling appliance, in terms of the glass it isn't double glazed so we recommended leaving the cooking to the adults ;)

blacky

blackyMogo

No complaints!

This free standing oven is amazing. We purchased it in our new home as we have an open kitchen. Not only does it look stylish ( we think its the best visual out of them all ) But the food comes out with perfection. Very easy to use. Very basic manual and also has great reviews and comes highly recommended. I have an acquaintance that has also bought this after having a sophisticated dinner at mine. Heats up really quickly! No complaints as yet!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Glad you love it! :)

Mmc

MmcMurray Region, NSW

I love this oven!

This is the best oven I’ve owned - and that’s a few! I mostly use the small bottom oven. It cooks pork belly so well. The grill is great and the long oven is great for quiches and cakes etc. it’s also lovely to look at. The black works really well with my granite benctops.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Ruben R.Belling

Love that you love it! Thanks for leaving us a review.

Ellie Alavi

Ellie AlaviGold Coast, Queensland

I’m in love with my oven

This is the best ever
I’m enjoying cooking making cakes and bbq
The top of stove is gas and oven is electrical
Three different oven sizes give you chances to cook three different meals in same time specially when you have party ahead
It’s stainless and easy to clean it

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Ruben R.Belling

Thanks for jumping online and leaving us a review, Ellie!

Christina

ChristinaMelbourne

Serious safety issues

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Yusuf

Yusufmelbourn

Amazing oven

love this oven it cooks my fish perfectly and is very quick. Not loud at all and my food somehow taste better after. My favourite features are the buttons and the heat. Perfect size and perfect colour for my kitchen as well. Would definitely recommend to my mum and dad its perfect.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Ruben R.Belling

Thanks for the great review, Yusuf.

Aleah

Aleah

I love

I love this oven it cooks my chicken perfectly and is very quick. Not loud at all and my food somehow taste better after. My favourite features are the buttons and the heat. Perfect size and perfect colour for my kitchen as well. Would definitely recommend to my friends. Love

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Thanks, Aleah :)

Batman

Batmanmelbourne

Covenient Oven

Fast heating speed. I cooked the whole chicken for only 40 min. This is good.I am happy with the way your food is cooked.This is really fascinating for the cook lovers. We don not need microwave, we only need oven. Oven is better than the microwave. Please save cash for this product.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Candice C.Belling

Thanks for posting a review on our product, we really appreciate your feedback.

kuri

kurisydney

wow what can i say

The fiery dark depths of eternal damnation be upon us. This oven is overwhelmingly and positively hot as pancakes. You know what, its hotter than the bottom of my laptop. This oven is hotly recommended, no words can describe the heat of my passion for this product. Please buy it.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Geoff

GeoffWagga Wagga

Great product

Controls are straightforward, temperature exactly as per settings as I have used a thermometer to test accuracy. We are very happy with the way it cooks, the space in the cooking areas and the access to the oven area. There really is very little extra that we would want from an oven as it has all the features we desire

Date PurchasedOct 2017

perfect!

amazing at cooking and easy to clean. If you're looking for a good thing to use just look at this one because I've never been so happy before. You pay for quality, heats quickly. Cooks well and consistently, has great functions. would definitely recommend purchasing one of these. Pricey but worth while.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

VERY DISSAPOINTING

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Biggerred

Biggerredasked

Hi there when I have a frying pan on the stove top the oil or butter goes to the back of the pan can the legs at the front be adjusted to level the stove top please???

Hi,

Please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so we can assist :)

LindsayC

LindsayCasked

My oven door on the right won’t stay shut when in use. It seems to be a magnet issue. Is there a fix for this please

Lindsay

Last resort

Hi lindsay. Unfortunately you will need to put in a service request. They replaced my door when i had the same issue. I no longer have the belling had it refunded after 18 months due to all the faults it had. Start checking for rust bubbles now too. Good luck

Hi Lindsay,

sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so we can discuss :)

Dave Laurimar Doreen

Dave Laurimar Doreenasked

My Belling Oven is just out of 3 warranty and over the past 3 months, this oven is playing up.
When you use the baking oven (bottom Left) and use the left side of the gas cook tops after a few minutes the oven cuts out.
If you keep the cook tops running and try and turn the circuit break on - in constantly trips.

Initially, I thought this was happening only when the oven is running at around 200C, but last night I discovered that at 160C this was happening when the left cook tops were on.

Once i turned off the left cook tops and moved the pot to the right side, then turned the circuit breaker on---It worked.

I haven't tried isolating the the problem to the right side and that is if you turn the right roasting oven on and use the right gas cook tops whether the same will ok. (something I will try today)

The oven is on a separate circuit and no other appliances or GPO are connected to the circuit.

The problem started about 3 months ago.

Seems strange especially after paying 4k for this oven.

Seems to me the the internal wiring has a relay of some kind that is tripping off when it is heated. I think there is wiring under the cook top plate that has perhaps lost its insulation and this is over heating and shorting out the circuit breaker.

Previous Westinghouse oven ran over 10 years, No hitch, and was sold as secondhand... in good nick.

Please advise me what is happening here!!!!!

hi dave,

sorry to hear, please give us a call so we can discuss over the phone, 1800 444 357 :)

Get an answer from our members and Belling representatives

Belling Colour Boutique BR900DFFBU (Floral Burst)

Belling Colour Boutique BR900DFFBU (Floral Burst)

1 review
Belling Colour Boutique BR900DFRC (Rolling Countryside)

Belling Colour Boutique BR900DFRC (Rolling Countryside)

1 review
Belling Colour Boutique BR900DFPB (Peach Blush)

Belling Colour Boutique BR900DFPB (Peach Blush)

No reviews
Belling Richmond BR900DFCNG/LP (Black)

Belling Richmond BR900DFCNG/LP (Black)

Belling Colour Boutique BR900DFWB (Wild Berry)

Belling Colour Boutique BR900DFWB (Wild Berry)

Belling Richmond BR900DFCRNG/LP (Cream)

Belling Richmond BR900DFCRNG/LP (Cream)

Belling Richmond BR900DFRENG/LP (Red)

Belling Richmond BR900DFRENG/LP (Red)

1 review
Belling Richmond BR900DFWHNG/LP (White)

Belling Richmond BR900DFWHNG/LP (White)

No reviews
Belling Colour Boutique BR900DFDB (Day's Break)

Belling Colour Boutique BR900DFDB (Day's Break)

No reviews
Belling Colour Boutique BR900DFFB (First Bloom)

Belling Colour Boutique BR900DFFB (First Bloom)

No reviews
Belling Colour Boutique BR900DFMG (Midnight Gaze)
  • Discontinued

Belling Colour Boutique BR900DFMG (Midnight Gaze)

No reviews
Belling Colour Boutique BR900DFSILS (Silver Sky)
  • Discontinued

Belling Colour Boutique BR900DFSILS (Silver Sky)

No reviews
Belling Colour Boutique BR900DFDD (Dramatic Dawn)
  • Discontinued

Belling Colour Boutique BR900DFDD (Dramatic Dawn)

No reviews
Belling Colour Boutique BR900DFDDR (December Dreams)
  • Discontinued

Belling Colour Boutique BR900DFDDR (December Dreams)

No reviews
CategoryFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding Ovens
Price (RRP) $5,999$5,999$5,999$4,499$5,999$4,499$4,499$4,499$5,999$5,999$5,999$5,999$5,999$5,999
Oven FuelElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricity
Type Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)
SizeDoubleDoubleDoubleDoubleDoubleDoubleDoubleDoubleDoubleDoubleDoubleDoubleDoubleDouble
Capacity91L91L91L91L91L91L91L91L91L91L91L91L91L91L
FeaturesSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate Grill
Colour / Finish Floral BurstRolling CountrysidePeach BlushBlackWild BerryCreamRedWhiteDay's BreakFirst BloomMidnight GazeSilver SkyDramatic Dawn
Dimensions 930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm
Cooktop TypeGasGasGasGasGasGasGasGasGasGasGasGasGasGas
Number of Burners/Zones 55555555555555
Wok Burner YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes
Primary Oven Capacity91 L91 L91 L91 L91 L91 L91 L91 L91 L91 L91 L91 L91 L91 L
Secondary Oven Capacity 62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L
Third Oven Capacity35 L35 L35 L35 L35 L35 L35 L35 L35 L35 L35 L35 L35 L35 L
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Release dateSep 2011Sep 2011Sep 2011Sep 2011Sep 2011Sep 2011