If you want to form a new friendship with your repair guy then this is the oven for you.

I have had nothing but continual issues with this oven in the 18 months that I have had it. First the door wouldn't close properly and heat was escaping. The door was replaced. Then the rusting started. Now every couple of weeks I find new rust spots. It is actually beyond a joke now. And the service department have closed off claims without actioning them!!! So I submit a claim and hear nothing and then call them after patiently waiting and the girl at the end of the line tells that the claims been closed off. No repairs done. Just closed. I am now trying to get the oven returned as after 18 months I no longer have any faith in the product and I shouldn't have to be submitting warranty claims for rusting on an expensive 18 month old often every few weeks. And who knows for how long I will continue to find new rust. And that is proving just as hard as apparently no-one at Belling is able to be reached or make a decision. My best advice is stay away from the products as the quality and service just is not acceptable for the price of the product.

Purchased in September 2017 for $4,000.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Daily
hi, sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing, can you please provide your contact number so we can assist further

Amazing

Best oven I have ever owned , just love everything about it ,size , heating times . The only thing after 12 solid years of hard work the timer has gone so soft you can hardly hear it

Purchased in February 2008 at Harvey Norman for $4,000.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Daily
Thanks for the review Julie!

Cooks nicely and looks good

Brought the older style to match our house. It was on sale like around 40% off so got a good price and it came with gift cards as a promo. After we brought it someone told us we would regret it because they are unreliable BUT 8 mths on and happy to say the opposite. It's a bit fast/hot but cooks things the best out of any oven I've owned. It's been easy to clean and I like the 3 different sized sections, they are fantastic. Nil problems at this stage.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Worst oven ever!!!

I decided to replace my 10 year old oven with what looked like the perfect oven, the Belling Richmond 900DFT. The oven was so hot that it melted the side cabinets next to it. A very unsatisfied customer, buyer beware. It’s a dodgy piece of eyesore that’s destroying my kitchen.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Gwen, it is really concerning to hear of your experience. Have you attempted to contact us to arrange a Belling Technician? We have sent you a PM requesting further information. Thank you.

i'm actually pretty happy with this

got it a few days back via express delivery. haven't had a chance to try it yet so i will leave a more detailed review when i do try it later. heard really good reviews on this before so i'm actually pretty excited to give it a go. maybe it could be the best oven ever lol...

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
We think so ;)

the best dont know why they stopped it

is is the best oven I’ve owned - and that’s a few! I mostly use the small bottom oven. It cooks pork belly so well. The grill is great and the long oven is great for quiches and cakes etc. it look kills and very luxurious

i am very very pleased

Date PurchasedApr 2013
Love this review :)

Perfect

Easy to use and set up highly recommend it it heats up quickly and easy to use sleek design affordable cooks food evenly takes time to heat up when grilling would recommend doesn’t use much power. The front glass door gets hot and wouldn’t recommend using it around kids they might burn them selves on the glass

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hello Sharyn, Thanks for the review glad you like your belling appliance, in terms of the glass it isn't double glazed so we recommended leaving the cooking to the adults ;)

No complaints!

This free standing oven is amazing. We purchased it in our new home as we have an open kitchen. Not only does it look stylish ( we think its the best visual out of them all ) But the food comes out with perfection. Very easy to use. Very basic manual and also has great reviews and comes highly recommended. I have an acquaintance that has also bought this after having a sophisticated dinner at mine. Heats up really quickly! No complaints as yet!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Glad you love it! :)

I love this oven!

This is the best oven I’ve owned - and that’s a few! I mostly use the small bottom oven. It cooks pork belly so well. The grill is great and the long oven is great for quiches and cakes etc. it’s also lovely to look at. The black works really well with my granite benctops.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Love that you love it! Thanks for leaving us a review.

I’m in love with my oven

This is the best ever
I’m enjoying cooking making cakes and bbq
The top of stove is gas and oven is electrical
Three different oven sizes give you chances to cook three different meals in same time specially when you have party ahead
It’s stainless and easy to clean it

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Thanks for jumping online and leaving us a review, Ellie!

Serious safety issues

Purchased a property with this oven already installed as part of a 56k kitchen makeover which is lovely, however the oven is appalling , 1.oven sides overheat 2.doors have warped because the door magnets aren't strong enough to support the door close. 3. heat escapes above the warped door which has caused knobs to perish ,4. fans seize up and stop the oven from heating up and all this has been observed within a 12 month period. Today I have written to Belling via their online form for someone to come and look at this oven . A 2 year warranty for an oven costing over 5k is shocking and the amount of people experiencing the same faults over and over again should warrant a recall. I will be taking this further (https://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/) if a satisfactory resolution from Belling is not forthcoming. Will keep you posted on the outcome !
Update to this situation. Belling contacted me , shortly after this complaint was made arranged an inspection of the oven , the repairman Identified each of the problems l had mentioned and assessed that the problems were NOT connected to incorrect installation or user misuse.
The repairman ordered in a new fan , dials and magnets for the door . The oven was fixed within one week free of charge !
The one thing that l will say is that once the faults were acknowledged the company acted in good faith to resolve the issues .It may be that this particular model is not the best representation of Bellings products however the swift action taken to address my complaint had restored my confidence in how important Belling take the aftersales of the product . Thank you Belling very happy that this has been resolved .

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Hi Christina, we do take all instances of concerns in respect to consumer safety with the utmost seriousness. We are glad that upon learning of your concerns you were happy with our subsequent response. If you require anything else, please be in touch. Thank you.

Amazing oven

love this oven it cooks my fish perfectly and is very quick. Not loud at all and my food somehow taste better after. My favourite features are the buttons and the heat. Perfect size and perfect colour for my kitchen as well. Would definitely recommend to my mum and dad its perfect.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Thanks for the great review, Yusuf.

I love

I love this oven it cooks my chicken perfectly and is very quick. Not loud at all and my food somehow taste better after. My favourite features are the buttons and the heat. Perfect size and perfect colour for my kitchen as well. Would definitely recommend to my friends. Love

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Thanks, Aleah :)

Covenient Oven

Fast heating speed. I cooked the whole chicken for only 40 min. This is good.I am happy with the way your food is cooked.This is really fascinating for the cook lovers. We don not need microwave, we only need oven. Oven is better than the microwave. Please save cash for this product.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Thanks for posting a review on our product, we really appreciate your feedback.

wow what can i say

The fiery dark depths of eternal damnation be upon us. This oven is overwhelmingly and positively hot as pancakes. You know what, its hotter than the bottom of my laptop. This oven is hotly recommended, no words can describe the heat of my passion for this product. Please buy it.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Great product

Controls are straightforward, temperature exactly as per settings as I have used a thermometer to test accuracy. We are very happy with the way it cooks, the space in the cooking areas and the access to the oven area. There really is very little extra that we would want from an oven as it has all the features we desire

Date PurchasedOct 2017

perfect!

amazing at cooking and easy to clean. If you're looking for a good thing to use just look at this one because I've never been so happy before. You pay for quality, heats quickly. Cooks well and consistently, has great functions. would definitely recommend purchasing one of these. Pricey but worth while.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

VERY DISSAPOINTING

We purchased a new Belling Stove and on my first introduction to using the stove, I switched each oven on - one at a time and switching one off before turning the other on to get rid of the burn off smell of the new stove. I turned each oven to 160-180 degrees and left them on for 15-20 minutes. When I finished trialing the large right hand oven, I felt the side of the oven wall and to my horror it was so hot I could barley keep my hand on it. Not only was the oven outside wall extremely hot the whole kitchen had become extremely hot. What a shock? I have had a St George free standing stove for 30 years and even after 2 hours of cooking the side walls are only slightly warm to touch and there is no excessive heat in the kitchen from the stove.

We left a small space between the stove and sides of the kitchen benches, but worry what the excessive heat will do to my new kitchen. The instructions say that people can install a Belling Stove tight between kitchen cupboards with no space needed. WORRIED! These people can not feel the heat on the side of their stove and would not even know it is excessively hot on the outside wall, heating the walls of their kitchen cupboards.

I bought a Belling stove because I wanted to buy a great product that worked well and would last for many years. The front looks great, cook top works, 3 ovens good idea, only the structure and outside skin of the stove resembles a biscuit tin with poor to no proper insulation. The ovens are not usable if after cooking for only 15-20 minutes the sides are excessively hot, so hot in fact that a child would burn their fingers. TAKE MY STOVE BACK!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Worked well for a few years

I bought this oven 3 years ago and has worked very well. It heated fairly quickly and looks sleek and nice. A few months ago the oven started to heat really slowly and cooking and baking had to be planned a while before starting (to get it to heat up). At first it was good but it just cannot last.

Date PurchasedNov 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our product. If you have concerns regarding the performance of the cooker, we would encourage you to have the appliance assessed by an authorised service agent in order to locate the cause of the issue. Please contact our Customer Care team by phone: 1300 556 816 and provide your postcode in order for details to you nearest agent to be supplied.

Never ever again

Positives? Looks sleek. Top heats quickly. But... Years of ringing, two cassettes changed in the hob and still I have intermittent problems. Staff at the warranty centre are pleasant and try to help but the product is not up to scratch. Electronics seem flawed as it won't turn on, alarms and lights activate after use, won't respond to you have. Trouble from day one. The shelf racks in the smaller oven are difficult to get in an out to clean. The racks are good in the long oven. The door on the long oven is touchy and does not close consistently. It slip open at the top magnetic catch. Endless adjustments and it still slips open slightly. The ovens are narrow and do not hold some standard roasters and biscuit trays. Overall it is not a good product. I have given up on it, will persevere until the nextajor problem and then send it where it belongs... The metal recyclers.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

I have a belling 90cm duel fuel and i love it. however i removed one of the knobs to clean it and cant get it back on!! is there a trick to it?? i have 4 pieces, the black knob, a spring, a round silver piece and a thin round plastic piece. its driving me nuts. I have searched the internet but have found nothing to assist me.
Hi Linda, sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so we can assist

Can I run the right hand oven with just fan and no heat. I am trying to air dry Quince Paste
Hi Di, Unfortunately there needs to be heat coming from the oven when its on

We have a Red Richmond oven and would like to know if it is possible to change the door front to black?
Hi Jeannie, Unfortunately the doors you purchased have to stay the same. sorry!

Colour Boutique BR900DFFBU (Floral Burst)Colour Boutique BR900DFMG (Midnight Gaze)Colour Boutique BR900DFRC (Rolling Countryside)Colour Boutique BR900DFPB (Peach Blush)Richmond BR900DFCNG/LP (Black)Colour Boutique BR900DFWB (Wild Berry)Colour Boutique BR900DFSILS (Silver Sky)Richmond BR900DFCRNG/LP (Cream)Colour Boutique BR900DFDD (Dramatic Dawn)Richmond BR900DFRENG/LP (Red)Richmond BR900DFWHNG/LP (White)Colour Boutique BR900DFDB (Day's Break)Colour Boutique BR900DFFB (First Bloom)Colour Boutique BR900DFDDR (December Dreams)
Price (RRP) $5,999$5,999$5,999$5,999$4,499$5,999$5,999$4,499$5,999$4,499$4,499$5,999$5,999$5,999
Oven FuelElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricity
Type Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)
SizeDoubleDoubleDoubleDoubleDoubleDoubleDoubleDoubleDoubleDoubleDoubleDoubleDoubleDouble
Capacity91L91L91L91L91L91L91L91L91L91L91L91L91L91L
FeaturesSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate GrillSeparate Grill
Colour / Finish Floral BurstMidnight GazeRolling CountrysidePeach BlushBlackWild BerrySilver SkyCreamDramatic DawnRedWhiteDay's BreakFirst Bloom
Dimensions 930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm930 x 896 x 600 mm
Cooktop TypeGasGasGasGasGasGasGasGasGasGasGasGasGasGas
Number of Burners/Zones 55555555555555
Wok Burner YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes
Primary Oven Capacity91 L91 L91 L91 L91 L91 L91 L91 L91 L91 L91 L91 L91 L91 L
Secondary Oven Capacity 62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L
Third Oven Capacity35 L35 L35 L35 L35 L35 L35 L35 L35 L35 L35 L35 L35 L35 L
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Release dateSep 2011Sep 2011Sep 2011Sep 2011Sep 2011Sep 2011Sep 2011