Bellini BDG604G-F

MPN: BDG604G-F

3.1

Bob

BobMelbourne

small burner not working correctly.

Small gas burner fires up when button depressed. Flame increases when ignition button is turned up but turns off as soon as button released. It will cost me more to call out a plumber than what the unit cost me. Any help or info regarding this problem would be greatly appreciated. Regards Bob

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Bul

BulIpswich

Terrible after sales service

We bought a home with a brand new kitchen with Bellini appliances. After moving in we noticed a gas smell coming from a burner. The service we received from the warranty people was rude and condescending. It also took over a week to have it fixed! It had been not correctly installed. A GAS LEAK! Customer service not good at all. Once they have your money that is.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Works well and looks good

Hotplates we're originally set up for town gas, installed new jets for bottle gas ok but flame control needed adjustment.
Unit looks nice easy to clean, would recommend to others.
Pans sit stable on cast iron trivets.
Had plenty of complements on how good the stovetop looked from our friends.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Gas Cooktops

Find out how Bellini BDG604G-F compares to other Gas Cooktops

Jules

Jules

Control knob broken

Last night tried to increase the heat on the smallest knob and wouldn't turn so went to use another burner but couldn't turn off the gas at all. Got into a panic but eventually figured out how to turn off gas to entire hotplate, being friday night no answer to the 1300 number. Anyone in Melbourne know of an authorised repairer please, still under warranty as new house and moved in January. Not sure where it was purchased but assuming bunnings. Thanks in advance.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Ally

AllyGeelong

Pretty Good and reliable.

I purchased this cooktop along with a Bellini oven. Overall this has been a good cooktop. We have had it for over six months now and have had no problems. It is easy to clean with the glass top and easy to remove hot plates. The only criticism I have is because it has individual hot plates with out the frame over the top you do have to balance the frypans over the burners. This isn't a huge issue but I have found if I have a few things on the go it is not as easy to squish them all in as I have to make sure they are all sitting on the tops exactly.

OldskiierBrisbane, Queensland

I love it

I purchased this cooktop from Bunnings and I love it. There was a small problem when the plumber installed the incorrect jets but the Bellini service person was out in a couple of days and all was fixed. The cooktop looks stunning and I find is very easy to clean.
Very stylish and cooks very well. Great price.

pont67AU

Stylish looking for the price

Gerard Glover
Gerard Glover

Jane B.

Jane B.asked

I get spark on jet but will not ignite. What is the problem. All others ignite

don m

don masked

hi, Ihave no gas and no spark on the RHtop burner?? is this a simple fix? or do i need a technition?

Alf Burley

Alf Burleyasked

I just had a new Bellini installed , it comes as a natural gas unit so had to be replaced with jets provided for LPG gas , all works fine except one thing how can one adjust the flame height as it is on full flame on all burners no matter where you you turn the control knob ??? My plumber doesn't have a clue how to adjust flame ? Can anyone help me please ??

Oldskiier

I had the same problem and contacted the Bellini Warranty phone number. They sent someone out and he fixed it with no problems. It now works perfectly.

Ian C
Ian C

I haven't tried it yet but I quizzed the service person (Mandy) and the adjustment is down the centre of the brass valve shaft (take the knob off and there is a hole, in there). You need a 2mm flat (jewelers) screwdriver about 4.5 cm long (which is long and I haven't got one). Half a turn should do it.

CategoryGas Cooktops