Benzac AC Range

Benzac AC Range

Amelia D.

Amelia D.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Worked well and helped clear acne but smells disgusting

I noticed my skin was a lot clearer and less oily with this product in a very short amount of time. I didn’t suffer any adverse reactions but I did go a bit red after the first 2 uses but that subsided within a few minutes. The product was perfect for my level of acne but I didn’t like the smell all that much.

Purchased in August 2020.

Claire Marsia

Claire MarsiaQueensland

So far so good

I’ve been using the benzac ac wash for my pimples and it’s worked well in reducing acne. The first few days it caused my skin to dry up and flake away but that soon subsided and left me with clearer skin.

Purchased in July 2020.

Liz

Liz

It's fine, but didn't really help. The moisturiser burns my skin.

Stacey

StaceyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible!!!

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Tgg

TggVictoria

Use with extreme caution!

Be very careful. Mild acne went to more severe pustules. Flaky Inflamation. This should not be sold over the counter. Used it sparingly aswell! This is day 3 before/after pics

• +1

Purchased in March 2020 at Priceline.

Nikki

Nikki

Helps in clearing Pus out of pimples

I had pus breakouts on my skin during the bush fire season and the extreme smoky weather. I used this product as an initial step . It helped in safely clearing out the pus within 2-3 days but din't help much in clearing out the spot caused after it . It doesn't cause any irritation and is good on my skin

Purchased in December 2019.

sarahjanegrauGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BENZAC AC Mild Strength 2.5% Acne Gel

Purchased for A$16.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Muna L.

Muna L.Sydney, NSW

flaky skin./not good for sensitive/ dry skin

not good for sensitive skin.i have been using this for about 1 and half month although it's side effects were harsh on my skin yet, no changes can be seen .It made my skin super flaky and skin peeling was pretty intense..It is effective for small pimples/acne but was not as good as i thought for my huge hormonal acnes also.The good thing is that it dries out the pimples fast and maybe the reason for the flakes around my pimples.maybe

Purchased in November 2019 at Priceline.

Elizabeth

ElizabethSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not a good choice for adult Acne.

Purchased in December 2019 at Priceline for A$30.00.

Matthewm8

Matthewm8Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap and nasty :)

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$20.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Stibz

StibzBrisbane

So far so good!

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$17.99.

Kelly F.

Kelly F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Swollen limpy skin it is not worth it

I used the benzac 3 steps at 5% for no longer than three days.. And my skin now has small lumpy blisters all over I wish I could upload pictures.. It hurts so bad and I don't know how to get rid of them.. It is embarrassing this should not be sold off the shelf it should be behind the counter I wish I had of spent the money on proactive as that was what I originally want but it was sold out...

Purchased in October 2019 at Priceline for A$34.95.

Bec

BecTasmania

Amazing stuff it’s been a real lifesaver

I’ve been using the 2.5% kit for about 2 months and I’m almost bump free I was suffering hormonal and cyctic acne nothing else helped at all, I’m so happy I found these products, couldn’t be happier with my results, I just need to get rid of the marks left behind

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Chantel

ChantelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t use it.

I’ve had acne all my life and only recently found out about benzac and thought it would help with my acne,so I used the 3 step benzac kit consisting of the Benzac Daily Facial Foam Cleanser,2.5 gel treatment and the moisturizer, with the first day of using my face became itchy and small bumps continued to increase with everyday of using it.my skin started to peel and my acne is at its WORSE ITS EVER BEEN.i don’t recommend anyone who has acne and hyperpigmentation to use this product

Purchased in August 2019 at Priceline for A$34.00.

Lauren

LaurenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brand New Person

Purchased in January 2017 at Chemist Warehouse for A$17.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Audrey76

Audrey76Sydney, NSW

Make sure you follow the directions for this product!

This product is great for treating a pimple now and then. Be careful though not to apply it on larger skin surfaces as it left me with noticeable skin pigmentation issues and never apply before going into the sun (I have white patches on my face). It must contain some sort of lightening or bleaching agent as my clothes, towels, pillow slips etc were discoloured from using this. I now only apply it to one pimple at a time when I get one in the morning and apply my normal moisturiser on top.

Purchased in January 2014 at Chemist Warehouse.

Elle

ElleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Using the 3 step treatment and amazing results

I have had acne pretty much my entire life (now 28). After having a baby recently my usual acne treatment was a no go so I got to the point of being fed up with my acne getting worse and worse as the weeks progressed. I used the 3 step treatment - cleanser, treatment and moisturiser. Within 2 days I have seen the most dramatic improvement ever. My acne has almost completely cleared with only some small ones remaining which are decreasing rapidly. Honestly incredibly happy with the results and worth every cent for me. This is something I will continue with. I am using the 2.5% strength.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$31.00.

Nicko

NickoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scalp Acne Cured

I am in my sixties and a few years ago started getting large red acne with white heads on the back and sides of my scalp. Tried many things without success till Benzac AC Wash 5%. I realise it is a face/body wash and they warn that it may bleach the hair somewhat but I have old man silver/white hair so no issue there. Absolutely no new acne since the first use.
I used it every day at first but have reduced it to twice a week at this stage with continued success. I wash my hair (no conditioner), rub in a smallish amount of Benzac and rinse after a minute or two.

Purchased in February 2019.

Changed my skin!

I started using this product about 1 month ago and it has completely changed my skin! After suffering from moderate acne for almost a decade, this has been the most effective product for me. Highly recommend!

Purchased in March 2019 at Priceline for A$20.00.

Amazing product

As a 20 yr old male who’s had moderate acne for 5+ years this product worked wonders. I’ve used all sorts of face washes and scrubs from the supermarkets to no avail. I then came across the benzac triple acne control kit online and decided to try it. It didn’t really work that well at first but I heard it takes a few months to see results. I started in September/October and now in January I can see clear results. Most of my acne has gone or at least become less noticeable.