90% · 192 · 10%

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Ashwin M.
Ashwin M.Sydney, NSW3 posts

I felt trust with this car dealer and love my Toyota Vellfire

Purchased my Toyota Vellfire from this car dealer in Kirrawee 3 months ago and can tell you that it was an amazing experience. You cannot go wrong with Japanese cars and importantly you would want to trust the car dealer that you are buying from. I found Natalia to be of a humble soul and very good with her customer service. I would highly recommend buying high quality cars from this place. Show details ·  1
MicheleD
MicheleDFar North Queensland, QLD

Great experience with fab Estima

We bought our JDM AWD 2006 Estima from Natalia, sight unseen, last year and it hasn’t missed a beat. A few big trips as a Campervan, and many local trips when family come to stay and need to travel altogether in comfort and style. Immaculate vehicle and a joy to drive. Natalia was a delight to deal with. My only complaint is that I always want to buy whatever van she is selling next! Show reply
Brett S.

PeteHunter Region, NSW

PAMELA AND PETER SUMMERS
PAMELA AND PETER SUMMERSMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Brilliant Company to Deal With

We purchased a Estima in March from Natalia and to be honest there are no words to describe just how incredibly surprised we were at the service we received. The attention to detail, quality of information given to us (we knew nothing before speaking with Natalia) and total professionalism in every way possible was just magnificent. We cannot recommend Best People Movers highly enough! I'd give them 10 stars if that were possible.  Show details ·  1
Jasna S.
Jasna S.Sydney, NSW

Transparent and honest japanese import car dealers!

We purchased our first car, Nissan Skyline, from Natalia 10 years ago. At that point in time, I didn't know anything about high performance cars. For me vehicle's purpose was to transport me and my family from A to B, nothing more than that. With our first Skyline, I started enjoying driving, additional power to speed up instantly and reliability of good japanese car and fantastic service we were getting from Natalia and Igor. Ten years later our third car, Infinity was purchased for us in Japan as a special order. Natalia was searching sale listings for us until she found exactly what we wanted. Out Infinity is a dream car! Thank you Natalia again! Show details ·  1
Mail A.
Mail A.

Best People Movers - Honest and knowledgeable car dealer

To all concerned, I have purchased 3 Nissan Elgrand from Natalia from Best People Movers over the past 10 years. Two were E51 and now a E52 in 2021.

I have found Natalia to be honest, sincere and knowledgeable. She made the purchase easy and has been very helpful even after the sale about any enquiries relating accessories for the car.

I was happy with my experience with Best People Movers. The cars were reliable and performed well that I now purchased three from them. Great service and willing to help any time..

I would recommend Natalia to anyone looking for a Nissan Elgrand, she has an extensive knowledge of these cars and is honest about what she is confirming.

Tony Tropeano – Adelaide - April 2021
 Show reply

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW3 posts

Best People Movers   DM
Jenia M.
Jenia M.

Highly recommended!

Great family business focusing on educating customers about Japanese imports.
High quality service with a personal touch, honest advice and good prices.
Highly recommended!
Isabelle
IsabelleSydney, NSW

Happy customer

I recently bought a people mover from Natalia. She is and was very caring and very helpful in helping us find the right car for our family .
I needed to find seat covers and she went out of her way to get some for me after purchasing the car .
I would recommend the best people movers and you know you are getting only the best .
We are very happy with our vehicle.
Isabelle Show details ·  1
Leanne
LeanneIllawarra, NSW

G Man
G ManSydney, NSW19 posts

Best People Movers

Natalia from Best People Movers is a very honest lady. I just got my 2013 Toyota Estima and it's in perfect condition. I am glad I got my car from here and with all the Original paperwork. Don't shape at other place. Just call Natalia and you get the best vehicle importer in NSW. Show details ·  1
Simon
SimonNortheast, VIC

Just very happy after 5 years

Still loving our Elgrand E51 XL you sourced for us a few years back now, no problems at all. Recent RACV inspection advised us the best Elgrand they have seen! Show details
Irina D
Irina DAU

Excellent!

Excellent car! Excellent service! I bought my favorite car - Nissan Elgrand! Thank you very much Best People Movers! You are the best!