Isabelle

IsabelleSydney, NSW

Happy customer

I recently bought a people mover from Natalia. She is and was very caring and very helpful in helping us find the right car for our family .
I needed to find seat covers and she went out of her way to get some for me after purchasing the car .
I would recommend the best people movers and you know you are getting only the best .
We are very happy with our vehicle.
Isabelle

Best People MoversBest People Movers

Thank you very much, Isabelle! It was very nice to work with you and your family. Enjoy your new car! Hope to catch up soon! Nat

Leanne

LeanneIllawarra, NSW

Honest and professional service, and a perfect Van for our large family!

Best People MoversBest People Movers

Thank you so much, Leanne! Happy to hear that you and the whole family are enjoying your new V6 Estima. They're such perfect cars for anything life throws at you, from mundane shopping to epic road trips:). Enjoy!

G Man

G ManSydney, NSW

Best People Movers

Natalia from Best People Movers is a very honest lady. I just got my 2013 Toyota Estima and it's in perfect condition. I am glad I got my car from here and with all the Original paperwork. Don't shape at other place. Just call Natalia and you get the best vehicle importer in NSW.

Best People MoversBest People Movers

Thank you very much Goran! Enjoy your beautiful Estima, hope the whole family loves it too, it's a one off :)!

Car Dealerships

Find out how Best People Movers compares to other Car Dealerships

Simon

SimonNortheast, VIC

Just very happy after 5 years

Still loving our Elgrand E51 XL you sourced for us a few years back now, no problems at all. Recent RACV inspection advised us the best Elgrand they have seen!

Excellent!

Excellent car! Excellent service! I bought my favorite car - Nissan Elgrand! Thank you very much Best People Movers! You are the best!

William

WilliamCastle hill

Japan Imported Toyota Estima

Natalia from Best People Movers
the best in the market
many Japanese imported dealers close to home
after viewing the cars available, still went back to Natalia
over 2hours drive to her office, but surely worth the effort.
the vehicles imported by Natalia are top quality with genuine kilometres
full vehicle history and are in immaculate condition
on pick-up of vehicle, everything promised was delivered
cannot ask for better customer service.
highly recommend Natalia to everyone seeking quality japanese imported vehicles

7wonders

7wondersSydney, NSW

Toyota Estima! Love to drive

Best car dealer in Sydney

Brett

BrettBega

Stunning, immaculate vehicle with a price and service unmatched by other dealers

Car Dealerships

Find out how Best People Movers compares to other Car Dealerships

Excellent services and car quality

Bought a series 3 Toyota Estima 2013 from Natalia, never regret. It is always a lovely drive, a great car for everyday life and weekends. So much storage space, and leg room. Car quality is great, low Km. Highly recommended. Would come back to Natalia again, and recommend friends.

Fantastic experience overall! Highly recommend!

I bought my Skyline V36 from Best People Movers by a custom order from Japan. Although their main speciality is Japanese people movers, Natalia and Igor were absolutely amazing in finding exactly what I wanted and at a very good price.

Another very important factor for me that my Skyline came with all original papers from Japan to verify its mileage and condition. I didn’t have to worry about buying a clocked back or low auction grade car. Fantastic experience overall! Highly recommend!