PAMELA AND PETER SUMMERS

PAMELA AND PETER SUMMERSMid North Coast, NSW

Brilliant Company to Deal With...

We purchased a Estima in March from Natalia and to be honest there are no words to describe just how incredibly surprised we were at the service we received. The attention to detail, quality of information given to us (we knew nothing before speaking with Natalia) and total professionalism in every way possible was just magnificent. We cannot recommend Best People Movers highly enough! I'd give them 10 stars if that were possible.

Best People MoversBest People Movers

Thank you very much, Pamela and Pete! It was so lovely to meet and work with you! :) I'm sure we'll catch up with you sometime this year in your lovely town. Enjoy your beautiful Estima! Kind regards, Natalia

Jasna S.

Jasna S.Sydney, NSW

Transparent and honest japanese import car dealers!

We purchased our first car, Nissan Skyline, from Natalia 10 years ago. At that point in time, I didn't know anything about high performance cars. For me vehicle's purpose was to transport me and my family from A to B, nothing more than that. With our first Skyline, I started enjoying driving, additional power to speed up instantly and reliability of good japanese car and fantastic service we were getting from Natalia and Igor. Ten years later our third car, Infinity was purchased for us in Japan as a special order. Natalia was searching sale listings for us until she found exactly what we wanted. Out Infinity is a dream car! Thank you Natalia again!

Best People MoversBest People Movers

Thank you so much, Jasna! I'm honoured to have you as my loyal customer all these years and very glad you've become a bit of a JDM addict. You can't beat Japanese imports :)

Other Car Dealerships
OzCar
4.5
carconnect
carconnect

Best People Movers - Honest and knowledgeable car dealer.

To all concerned, I have purchased 3 Nissan Elgrand from Natalia from Best People Movers over the past 10 years. Two were E51 and now a E52 in 2021.

I have found Natalia to be honest, sincere and knowledgeable. She made the purchase easy and has been very helpful even after the sale about any enquiries relating accessories for the car.

I was happy with my experience with Best People Movers. The cars were reliable and performed well that I now purchased three from them. Great service and willing to help any time..

I would recommend Natalia to anyone looking for a Nissan Elgrand, she has an extensive knowledge of these cars and is honest about what she is confirming.

Tony Tropeano – Adelaide - April 2021

Best People MoversBest People Movers

Thank you very much, Tony! Although we are located in different states, It has been my pleasure to work with you all those years! Enjoy your beautiful E52. Kind regards, Natalia

MarkSydney, NSW

Not a happy customer

Highly recommended!

Great family business focusing on educating customers about Japanese imports.
High quality service with a personal touch, honest advice and good prices.
Highly recommended!

Isabelle

IsabelleSydney, NSW

Happy customer

I recently bought a people mover from Natalia. She is and was very caring and very helpful in helping us find the right car for our family .
I needed to find seat covers and she went out of her way to get some for me after purchasing the car .
I would recommend the best people movers and you know you are getting only the best .
We are very happy with our vehicle.
Isabelle

Best People MoversBest People Movers

Thank you very much, Isabelle! It was very nice to work with you and your family. Enjoy your new car! Hope to catch up soon! Nat

Leanne

LeanneIllawarra, NSW

Honest and professional service, and a perfect Van for our large family!

Best People MoversBest People Movers

Thank you so much, Leanne! Happy to hear that you and the whole family are enjoying your new V6 Estima. They're such perfect cars for anything life throws at you, from mundane shopping to epic road trips:). Enjoy!

G Man

G ManSydney, NSW

Best People Movers

Natalia from Best People Movers is a very honest lady. I just got my 2013 Toyota Estima and it's in perfect condition. I am glad I got my car from here and with all the Original paperwork. Don't shape at other place. Just call Natalia and you get the best vehicle importer in NSW.

Best People MoversBest People Movers

Thank you very much Goran! Enjoy your beautiful Estima, hope the whole family loves it too, it's a one off :)!

Simon

SimonNortheast, VIC

Just very happy after 5 years

Still loving our Elgrand E51 XL you sourced for us a few years back now, no problems at all. Recent RACV inspection advised us the best Elgrand they have seen!

Excellent!

Excellent car! Excellent service! I bought my favorite car - Nissan Elgrand! Thank you very much Best People Movers! You are the best!

William

WilliamCastle hill

Japan Imported Toyota Estima

Natalia from Best People Movers
the best in the market
many Japanese imported dealers close to home
after viewing the cars available, still went back to Natalia
over 2hours drive to her office, but surely worth the effort.
the vehicles imported by Natalia are top quality with genuine kilometres
full vehicle history and are in immaculate condition
on pick-up of vehicle, everything promised was delivered
cannot ask for better customer service.
highly recommend Natalia to everyone seeking quality japanese imported vehicles

7wonders

7wondersSydney, NSW

Toyota Estima! Love to drive

Best car dealer in Sydney

Brett

BrettBega

Stunning, immaculate vehicle with a price and service unmatched by other dealers

Excellent services and car quality

Bought a series 3 Toyota Estima 2013 from Natalia, never regret. It is always a lovely drive, a great car for everyday life and weekends. So much storage space, and leg room. Car quality is great, low Km. Highly recommended. Would come back to Natalia again, and recommend friends.

Find out how Best People Movers compares to other Car Dealerships

Fantastic experience overall! Highly recommend!

I bought my Skyline V36 from Best People Movers by a custom order from Japan. Although their main speciality is Japanese people movers, Natalia and Igor were absolutely amazing in finding exactly what I wanted and at a very good price.

Another very important factor for me that my Skyline came with all original papers from Japan to verify its mileage and condition. I didn’t have to worry about buying a clocked back or low auction grade car. Fantastic experience overall! Highly recommend!