3.8

Pool Size
  • Average
  • Large
Noise Level
Brand Manager for Bestway? Claim your listing.

john
johnGippsland, VIC
  Fair Incentive

AX10 Pool Cleaner

I have used this tune up kit before on a MX8 as fits both perfectly.
Now i have moved house and the new pool has an AX10
fitting the kit is very easy and simple there is even a video on u tube if required.
The quality is exceptional. And is a perfect fit
Highly recommend this seller
remember to press the yellow key to open the top for period cleaning on the inside if required
Do not leave in the pool when noy in use.
keep out of the sun
Only use when required to prolong the life of the unit Show details
Functionality
Small Debris Cleaning
Large Debris Cleaning
Wall and Step Cleaning
Wayne King
Wayne KingNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good!

This is a great item. I've used it for a month now, and really does a great job! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! I am really happy, thank you. Show details
Overall
Noise Level
Functionality
AussieTuga15
AussieTuga15Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Works well with the right pump

I had to upgrade pump from a 530gph to a 2000gph. I bought my BestwAy above ground pool on eBay and the photo of the pump did not match what they sent. :( Now the vacuum works perfectly! A 1000gph I believe would work too. I love it but I have only used it once hope it continues to perform.

Show reply

samm
samm

Vacuum? no sucking involved

This product was a complete waste of money.

we pimped our bestaway pool with a more powerful filter attached the 'vacuum' and still no suction detected

waste of time and money

very disappointed

couldnt suck up an ant

did nothing to improve the cleanlesness of our pool. shouldt be called a vacuum