Kreepy Krauly VTX-3

Kreepy Krauly VTX-3

See the Best Suction Pool Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kreepy Krauly

4.5
  • Pool Size

Shane Lowe
Shane LowePerth, WA

The VTX-3 Is amazing

The debris the VTX-3 can pick up from small to large debris and the cleaning of the side walls is outstanding. Being so small ,yet so effective is enough to purchase this cleaner.The best part is the kids can swim without even knowing it’s their !!

Purchased in October 2020 for $499.00.

perfect pool cleaner, the best you can buy

The kreepy krauly VTX3 is easy to assemble, worked right away without needing any fiddling to get it to work. It does require a faster pool pump setting to work, It also cleaned up larger leaves or twigs,and works so smoothly, It really is set and forget, comes with a great warranty and good customer service,
buy away and sit back and enjoy the pool experience

Rebecca
RebeccaPerth, WA

Amazing!

Only purchased this pool cleaner last summer and my only regret is not buying it sooner! It saves me and my partner from scooping and scrubbing all the grim off the sides. We have recommended our product to many friends who have gone out and purchased it. Can talk highly enough of this product!

Purchased in October 2020.

So good it scored me tickets to the 2021 AFL Grand Final!!

I’m not gonna lie. I don’t own the VTX-3.
I don’t even have a pool. But after winning 2 grand final tickets on behalf of the good people at Kreepy Krauly I may just be digging that hole in time for the summer and picking up one of these bad boys! My in-laws rave about theirs and I’ve yet to
come across a cleaner pool!

Find out how Kreepy Krauly VTX-3 compares to other Suction Pool Cleaners

We struggled to keep the pool clean before investing in a kreepy krauly. So worth the investment.

Helped with leaves and bugs. No more screaming kids when they found bugs in the pool. It has been well worth the money the past summer and no doubt this summer

The best compliment is loyalty!

The best compliment is loyalty! Living on 4 acres the kreepy is perfect for the truck loads of leaves and pollen left behind. We have had our kreepy for over 20 years now and has passed onto a new generation. It’s still as good as when we bought it. An iconic pool brand with a super product.

Purchased in November 2001 at Clark Rubber for $300.00.

Suzie Elo
Suzie EloPerth, WA

What everyone with a pool needs!

This is value for money and does the job very well. Those small bits and pieces that are hard to clean? Well, this is what you need! No more worries!

Purchased in December 2020 for $569.00.

This is perfect!!!

Brought the TTX-3 about 6 months ago, works perfect, 5 out of 5. No complaints what do ever. Very easy to use and great customer service. Doesn’t get in the way when using the pool. Would recommend

Purchased in January 2021.

ThomasLeslie
ThomasLesliePerth, WA

Nothing Kreepy just klean

Purchased in June 2020.

Find out how Kreepy Krauly VTX-3 compares to other Suction Pool Cleaners

Absolutely amazing, it had my life so much and easier and would absolutely recommend it to everyone!

Absolutely amazing, it had my life so much and easier and would absolutely recommend it to everyone, it cleans the pool so well and has saved me so much time!

Purchased in July 2021 at Amplifon for $600.00.

Jayden J.
Jayden J.Perth, WA

Very efficient

Bought the VTX-3 six months ago to keep the pool clean during the winter, and I am thoroughly impressed. It was very easy to setup and even easier to run. Kept it in the water most of the winter time and it has lasted brilliantly. We have several trees surrounding the pool and we have been renovating the back garden. Despite this there is hardly any leaves or sand left in the pool after it has been used keeping the pool, including the walls and the steps, spotless!! Would definitely recommend!!

Purchased in April 2021 at Clark Rubber for $599.00.

Dave B
Dave BSydney, NSW

Cleans the pool fantastically!

So efficient and unobtrusive, our Kreepy Krauly VTX-3 keeps the backyard pool sparkling and clean all year around! It even tidies up the native wattle flowers and spores, no other cleaner has done such a stellar job that we’ve found. Impressive!

Georgie I.
Georgie I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NOT HAPPY

Bought Kreepy yesterday at Clark Rubber cost 620. When running, the filtration syastem is running empty. all I get from return in pool is bubbles. Been trying different things for 24 hrs now. I,m 79 years old. and I,m over it, ??

Purchased in January 2020 at Clark Rubber for $620.00.

Pool Size Average
Littlemissconsumer
LittlemissconsumerAlbany

4 years young and still ticking

Had this cleaner for 4 years and haven’t had to replace anything on it yet. We only have a small fibreglass pool, but it hasn’t skipped a beat. Have followed the pool shop’s recommendation to take out when shocking, but the cleaner has stayed in the rest of the time. I think on last underwater inspection, I will need to replace the skirt. Shop has said for the genuine one it is less than $90, which seems pretty reasonable. There are cheaper ones on eBay, but have found generic parts with my last Kreepy Kadet made it have problems.

Overall good cleaner.

Date PurchasedApr 2014
ADB
ADB

Parts wear out too fast

I bought my Kreepy VTX last year. It does a fair job while it is working but doesn't get to all parts of my pool. Now the parts have worn out and apparently the long Kreepy warranty only works for the parts that don't wear out. I think it should last longer than 15 months.

Date PurchasedJuly 2015