Kreepy Krauly VTX-7

See the Best Suction Pool Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kreepy Krauly

Pros

• Keeps pool debris-free

• Simple to use

Cons

• Sometimes prone to clogging

3.8
  • Pool Size

Jessica G.
Jessica G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great quality

The VTX-7 cleans well. It has enough hose to reach the opposite end without getting in the way.
It scrubbed and cleaned the dust, dirt and leaves off the bottom.

Purchased in September 2021 for $755.00.

Kreepy Krauly
Kreepy KraulyKreepy Krauly

Kreepy Krauly VTX-7

I love this pool cleaner! Easily skims out any leaves, dirt and debris without getting clogged, cleans the floors and sides with ease and keeps my pool constantly sparkling and fresh.

Purchased in June 2021 for $499.00.

Very good product. Well worth the purchase!

Bought the VTX-7 last summer and it was great for our pool. Simple to use and very effective. It does the pool walls very well. Just turn it on and let it do it's thing in the water. Easy and well worth it. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in October 2020 at Pool and Spa Warehouse for $750.00.

Works harder then my husband!

Got this as a wedding gift from my husband, in the 5 years we have been married my Kreepy Krauly VTX-7 has worked harder and brought me more joy then my husband! I recommend this to everyone I know (my friends without pools are sick of hearing about it). Cleans all the foliage from my beautiful fruit trees that surrounds the pool.

Purchased in January 2016 for $770.00.

Michele
MicheleMid West, WA

Love my Kreepy Krauly

Absolutely love our Kreepy Krauly VTX3, we have had this for a long time and have updated many parts. The ease with which we can get these replacement parts has been financially very beneficial to my family. I would love to upgrade one day but until then I am super happy with our VTX3

Purchased in July 2017.

Best products I’ve ever had

I’ve had one of these bad boys for the over 2 years now and have never looked back, not once have I had any issues with it. Definitely recommend it.

Purchased in May 2019.

Giselle
GisellePerth, WA

Sent from the heavens above!

Fabulous product that finds its way into all of the nooks of my pool, stairs and walls. My pool is debris free and I couldn't ask for more! cant wait for summer to show of my clean pool!

Pool Size Average

I miss my Kreepy

My kreepy which is no longer with me was sadly replaced with a cheaper version.Nooo comparison the kreepy did wonders for my life I feel messy without it I will never buy anything else now

Purchased in January 1988.

Corene K.
Corene K.South West, WA

Absolutely Love our Kreepy Krauly VTX-7

So easy to use, put in & forget. Not only does it collect all the debris & dirt from the pool floor but also cleans as it climbs the walls. Amazing cleaner the Kreepy Krauly VTX-7 (we have used other brands) but this one does exactly the job we need it to do.
And especially love that our pool is always beautiful & clean and ready for a swim.
We even leave it in while we are swimming, unless we are having a pool party. Then we just take it out and put it back in after the party for it to do its job (not sure where all the sand & dirt comes from but thankfully Kreepy takes care of it). Would never be without one.

Purchased in December 2019 at Clark Rubber for $700.00.

LMM
LMMPerth, WA

We can now see the bottom of the pool !

We have had a pool for over 15 years. After all this time we decided to purchase a pool cleaner . We now can see the bottom of the pool ! It picks up leaves, pet hair, snails, bugs, twigs and basically everything….Highly recommend!

Purchased in January 2021.

Kade is worth every dollar!

In winter we use to neglect our pool, but now it is so much easier to keep sand and leaves out of the pool. We chuck "Kade" on and he does the job for us. We now spend more time enjoying our pool. Value for money is top dollar.

Purchased in July 2020.

Exceptional Cleaner!

This is a brilliant cleaner, whenever I chuck it on it seems to suck up every bit of debris that can be seen at the bottom of the pool, very easy to use which makes it that much better!!!

Purchased in May 2019.

The best pool cleaner!

Very good product that is reliable and consistently works to a high standard. Well priced Value for money highly recommend! Best on pool cleaner on the market by far. Buy it!

Purchased in January 2018 for $850.00.

the best cleaner ever!

I got this as a birthday present a while ago as I just moved into a new place with a pool. Absolutely value for money! Leaves my pool spotless and couldn’t ask for a more efficient pool cleaner. Never gets in the way when I wish to use my pool. Couldn’t recommend a product more. 10/10. Can’t wait to purchase more from the brand. Cleans anything from dirt to leaves. Best pool cleaner I’ve ever had.

Purchased in January 2021.

Why would you want anything else once you've got one you'll wish you got it sooner

Kreepy Krauly is simply the best leaves the pool crystal clear, no dirt no debris no nothing but sparking clean water. It's kreepy it's Krauly but it's the one & only

Traci Tasked

Our 25 year old Kreepy is on its last legs and looking to buy a new one. People have loaned us a Barracuda and another brand but crappy. After reading these reviews now I’m concerned about what to get!

Ben O.
Ben O.

Hi Traci, I spent the money thinking it would be like / better than the old ones. Sadly, it’s not. It’s honestly a hopeless unit. Keep me updated on what you find and how it performs. Good luck!

Thanks Ben!

Kreepy Krauly
Kreepy KraulyKreepy Krauly

Hi Traci,

Why not submit a home demo request through our website. It is at no cost with no obligation to buy. Then you can see how the cleaner works in your pool.

Kind regards,

The team at Kreepy Krauly

Martin L.
Martin L.asked

Nearest stockist please - Marrickville NSW 2204?

Richard P.
Richard P.asked

My vtx7 kreepy krauly o my seems to go around the edges of the pool

Get an answer from our members and Kreepy Krauly representatives

Features:

• The Kreepy Krauly VTX-7 is a suction pool cleaner that vacuums up debris and scrubs away algae and any calcium buildup.
  • It has vortex technology and a scrubbing silicon seal, helping it give a triple cleaning action by sucking, scrubbing, and skimming the top, bottom, and sides of your pool.
  • An ultra flexible hose and adjustable steering system help ensure that the suction cleaner achieves consistent maximum coverage.
  • You can set and forget this cleaner, so you can make the most out of your free time.
  • This pool cleaner is suited for all pool material types, but its criss cross cleaning pattern makes it well-suited to cleaning curved walls rather than sharp angles.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the cleaner effectively and easily cleaned their pools, scrubbing and cleaning the dust, dirt, and leaves from the bottom, sides, and top.
  • They also appreciated how simple the cleaner was to use, saying that they didn’t need to think much about it while it cleaned.

A point of pain:

• Some reviewers found that their Kreepy Krauly was a bit prone to clogging, and could be difficult to remove debris from.
CategorySuction Pool Cleaners