3.9

Sometimes prone to clogging

Franz
FranzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Kreepy Krauly VTX-7 to replace my over 20 years old Kreepy Krauly

I bought the Kreepy Krauly VTX-7 to replace my over 20 years old Kreepy Krauly that starts falling apart. Show details
Phil
Phil4 posts

Rocatanski
RocatanskiAU4 posts

We have come back to a Kreepy

We have tried a few different cleaners including robots and other vacuum types but have come back to the original one we had a Kreepy Krauly, we get a lot of Gum and other types of leaves and the VTX7 does a great job. Show details ·  1
gerard d.
gerard d.

Waste of money

Really slow getting around the pool, always getting stuck, doesn’t climb the walls either.
Added hose thrusters x2 still gets stuck all around our fibreglass pool.Waste of money ! Show details
Bdb4500
Bdb4500South East Queensland, QLD14 posts

Hose failure and poor warranty response

I purchased a Kreepy Krauly VTX-7 online in October 2023. Three months later the first of the short hoses failed (split near end of hose). Since then 2 others have failed and recently I contacted Kreepy Krauly to seek a hose replacement. Sadly their response was not helpful and they advised all claims should be through the seller. I have endeavoured to contact the seller without success. It seems that the warranty isn’t worth anything. The accompanying warranty documents indicate to call Kreepy Krauly direct for advice and warranty, but as I’ve found they don’t want to get involved. While the VTX-7 itself works well, the hoses are poor quality rubbish, letting down an otherwise great product. Show details
A Kreepy Krauly User
A Kreepy Krauly UserSydney, NSW

Simplicity of design, high quality Australian components and minimal moving parts

I have owned a Kreepy Krauly for over 30 years. In September 2023 my old Kreepy Krauly had reached the end of its life. After looking at what was available, I chose to replace my existing Kreepy Krauly with a new Kreepy Krauly VTX-7. Simplicity of design, high quality Australian manufactured components, minimal moving parts and the availability of those parts adds up to why I purchased another Kreepy Krauly, and I installed it myself. I have a number of trees around the pool and leaves large and small as well as dust and dirt are constantly dropping into the pool, but my new Kreepy Krauly VTX-7 picks them up and has performed up to the standard I expected. Show details
Jim
JimSouth East Queensland, QLD
Jody E.
Jody E.Perth, WA13 posts

How did this win an award? Worst one we’ve ever had

Doesn’t work under a pool cover

Gets stuck on everything including our pool light

Hands down the worst we’ve ever had. Would have been better sticking with the Bunnings special for less than half the price.

don’t buy this junk. After going back and forth with the pool shop for a month we’ve told them enough take it back. It doesn’t work at all as advertised. It’s super expensive and for the price it should handle moving around a pool ok including when the cover is on like the super cheap Bunnings ones. So underwhelmed. I’d never buy this brand again and I certainly don’t recommend to anyone. Show details

David Z.
David Z.Sydney, NSW

Hopeless

This is the worst pool cleaner imaginable. I've had 3 other pool cleaners ( 2 crawlers and a robot), all had some small faults, but generally worked their way around my pool and cleaned up everything (have a fair bit of leaf litter). I have a rectangular concrete pool that is only 9 meters long - pretty standard shape and depth.
This cleaner gets stuck in odd places, jams up with and without leaves in the throat and does not get around the whole pool.
I've left the hoses in the sun to loosen up the kinks, changed the weights around, put more hose, then less, then more again. All to no avail.
I don't usually like to bag products, but this is just so poor its unbelievable.
Don't waste your time or money.
$800 bucks down the drain. Show details
Jade and Stephen
Jade and StephenPerth, WA

Best Pool Cleaner & Service - highly recommend

We just moved into a new (older) house with an older concrete pool.
We had been looking at lots of pool cleaners ranging up to nearly $3k. Then we met Sarah who recommended the KK VTX-7. Sarah was super knowledgeable and gave us all the right information to choose the best pool cleaner for our type of pool.

Within a few days our pool is sparkly clean and ready for summer. The KK is so easy to use and very cost effective. We just leave it in and it keeps our pool constantly clean. The level of service and help we received by Sarah and her team at KK was second to none. So good in fact that we are leaving this 5 star review. If you are looking for the best pool cleaner - definitely go Kreepy Krauly. The Best in the biz. Show details ·  1

Cam.m
Cam.mVictoria2 posts

Impressed with how it works

It powers through leaves, dirt, small twigs & pollen.

We've tried plenty of cheaper crawlers that a re run ish after 1 year & get stuck in the corner of the pool.

JustEven
JustEvenPerth, WA3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Simply the best

Our old Kreepy was 13 years old and finally retired itself. After some adjusting our new Kreepy is just as thorough as our old. I cant imagine having a pool without a Kreepy Krauly in it. Show details
Mary
MarySouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Performance & Service unbeatable

Got the VTX7 a couple of years ago for our pebblecrete pool. Contacted KK out of warranty with a concern. There was no fault with the product, but with our installation, which was quickly and happily rectified. The pool has never looked better. It deals with the many leaves etc. from surrounding gum trees very easily. The after sales service (even out of warranty in our case) is brilliant. Look no further if you want a high standard Australian made pool cleaner, with incredible after sales service. Show details
Kiki
KikiSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Jason W.
Jason W.South East Queensland, QLD6 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Excellent product! Its simply the classic ol reliable

Excellent product! Its simply the classic ol reliable pool cleaner! Its a solid performer and would highly recommend!
We've had it for over 12 months now and its still running as strong as day one. It's been able to pick up all types of debris and its easy to remove from the pool when friends come over. Show details

Traci T

Our 25 year old Kreepy is on its last legs and looking to buy a new one. People have loaned us a Barracuda and another brand but crappy. After reading these reviews now I’m concerned about what to get!

Ben O.
Ben O.

Hi Traci, I spent the money thinking it would be like / better than the old ones. Sadly, it’s not. It’s honestly a hopeless unit. Keep me updated on what you find and how it performs. Good luck!

Thanks Ben!

Martin L.
Martin L.

Nearest stockist please - Marrickville NSW 2204?

Richard P.
Richard P.

My vtx7 kreepy krauly o my seems to go around the edges of the pool

Annie P.
Annie P.

can it be used in a fibre glass pool

Features:

• The Kreepy Krauly VTX-7 is a suction pool cleaner that vacuums up debris and scrubs away algae and any calcium buildup.
  • It has vortex technology and a scrubbing silicon seal, helping it give a triple cleaning action by sucking, scrubbing, and skimming the top, bottom, and sides of your pool.
  • An ultra flexible hose and adjustable steering system help ensure that the suction cleaner achieves consistent maximum coverage.
  • You can set and forget this cleaner, so you can make the most out of your free time.
  • This pool cleaner is suited for all pool material types, but its criss cross cleaning pattern makes it well-suited to cleaning curved walls rather than sharp angles.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the cleaner effectively and easily cleaned their pools, scrubbing and cleaning the dust, dirt, and leaves from the bottom, sides, and top.
  • They also appreciated how simple the cleaner was to use, saying that they didn’t need to think much about it while it cleaned.

A point of pain:

• Some reviewers found that their Kreepy Krauly was a bit prone to clogging, and could be difficult to remove debris from.