5Zodiac AX20 Activ

• Large

Marie Heath
Marie HeathMid North Coast, NSW3 posts

ZODIAC AX20 ,top points from me

Extremely happy with my Zodiac AX20 pool cleaner , previously another brand I had was always getting stuck in corners /steps and on the pressure plate which I found was annoying .
The Zodiac AX 20 breezes through my previous trouble spots and so far no issues with this machine it does a great job .The machine likes my pool and I like the machine . So far, I can recommend the Zodiac Machine model AX 20 Show details ·  1
4489kellie18 posts

Love it, works so well! Time saver for sure!

We had a zodiac cleaner with a bag and was forever cleaning the bag out. So this time we thought let’s go with the hosed cleaner. Cheaper and works just as well. The cleaner goes up the sides of our pool (which is 6ft deep up the deep end) and it completes a whole pool clean (9.5m x 4m) in a couple of hours. It has the revolving brushes on the bottom so it also moves dirt stuck to the bottom of the pool without having to get my pool broom out and scrub! It has 360 degree move ability so it gets every nook. It’s small enough to keep in my outdoor box and lift out of the pool with ease. Highly recommend this cleaner to anyone looking for a new cleaner. Show details
John F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Terrible, don’t buy this Zodiac cleaner

Purchased the new AX20 Activ cleaner recently, set it up exactly as per manual and the damn thing just won’t climb the tiled walls. The pool is brand new, all the equipment works perfectly but this cleaner just sits at the bottom of the pool spinning its wheels when it gets near the curved bottom walls. Called the Zodiac support team, two weeks later they they get back to me and offered no help but to request I return the cleaner for a warranty check up, they arranged the courier who was suppose to come next day, one week later I’m still waiting. Complete waste of time, I suggest if you’re looking for a suction cleaner, stay away from this brand. Show details
Andrew
Andrew3 posts

Excellent service!

Had issues with my Zodiac T3, the distributor replaced it with the new AX20. Fast and effective customer service. Happy customer! :) Show details
Soleit
SoleitMid North Coast, NSW8 posts

why is my Zodiac AX 20 Active not cleaning the entire pool

4489kellie

Is the hose long enough? Make sure it has slack to be able to get to all corners

Rita

The hose is long enough, yes

Shaun Benneth V.
Shaun Benneth V.

I bought my AX20 pool cleaner in January this year with a 2 year warranty. One wheel stopped working and the seller says it's ordinary wear and tear of the gear which is not covered by the warranty. How is that if the product is within the warranty period?

Jocelyn A.

My new fibreglass pool does not have very large round corners at the bottom, i would like to know if the AX 20 will be able to climb the side walls of my pool.

John F.

Hi Jocelyn, at one end of my pool I have stairs with no rounded edges and the cleaner can’t get up the sides at all.

Jocelyn A.

Any thanks John, now I know that I must not buy it.
Regards