Kreepy Krauly Sprinta Plus

Kreepy Krauly Sprinta Plus

See the Best Suction Pool Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kreepy Krauly

• Pool Size
Duncan C.
Duncan C.Perth, WA

Great product, works like a charm

Great product. Have been using for a while now, does great collecting leaves and debris. Never had a.problem with it, super quiet and always does its job. Can't complain about this one .great product

Jeannie M.
Jeannie M.Perth, WA

Sprinta Plus for us!!

Extremely happy with our Sprinta Plus. We've been surrounded by construction for many months, and this is the first cleaner that has been strong enough to keep the pool clean without manual intervention. Exceptional suction, and never gets stuck. Couldn't be happier.

Would recommend.

Kreepy Krauly cleans good. Recommend. It doesn’t get in the way at all when using the pool and my family wouldn’t be able to leave without it. Very good addition.

Kim M
Kim MPerth, WA

Hands down best cleaner out there! Sprinta plus

Hands down the best pool cleaner I have ever owned. I've had it for about 9 months now and can say it is impossible to be "stuck" anywhere.
I love the simplicity of it being vacumn operated and no extra cables required. It sucks up everything from sand to small twigs.
I find it gets to all the corners and does a very good job.
It's made in Australia too so parts are easy to obtain.
I've owned 4 pools over the past 30 years and have tried many different cleaners. Not only am I satisfied, I'm actually impressed.
Bear in mind like all other cleaners, kids toys can get stuck.
My current pool is fibreglass with chlorine.

Alana
AlanaPerth, WA

Brilliant Kreepy Krauly

Excellent and efficient pool cleaner. Straight forward to use and picks up debris, including sand, leaves and dirt with ease. Cleans steps and walls well and leaves pool looking sparkling. Highly recommend!

Josh
JoshPerth, WA

The gift that keeps on giving!

Bought a Sprinta for my brother for Christmas to celebrate his brand new pool - and ensure many summers spent in it! He’s been thrilled with the performance and and the pool’s shining all year ‘round. Winner.

Purchased in February 2021 at Factory Pools Perth for $689.00.

Has not skipped a beat

Last summer was our first with the Sprinta Plus and it didn’t skip a beat. Pool is always looking great and have had no issues with coverage or blockages. Has made life much easier and ensured we spend as much time as possible in the water. Highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2020 for $680.00.

Life saver!

My Dad despised getting a pool because he said my brother & I wouldn’t help clean it. Thankfully we never had too. The kreepy krauly grabbed any blown leaves & sand from the garden & made my Dad stop complaining :P it was so efficient I questioned when I turned it on!
I have recommended to all my friends who Dads also complain ;) Thank you for being the life saver we didn’t know we needed.

Purchased in December 2011.

Kleenmachine
KleenmachinePerth, WA

A pool is not clean unless is Kreepy Krauly clean!

We love how easy to use the Kreepy Krauly Sprinta Plus is! It's truly the most efficient product we have used to clean our pool. People often ask us about our Kreepy Krauly as they can see how sparkly clean the walls and floor of the pool are! TRULY makes such a difference to your life.

Purchased in August 2020.

jackson hemmings
jackson hemmingsSouth West, WA

Best pool cleaner ill own

If your looking for a clean pool this summer or anytime of the year the sprinta plus is perfect. Ive owned one for a while now and its always left my pool looking spotless. Its great for sucking up any leaves and small branches great, at cleaning sidewalls and never get in the way when swimming. Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2018.

Denholm M.
Denholm M.Perth, WA

Loved it!

We owned this product for years and loved it! We had a massive pool and it always cleaned it thoroughly. It’s easy to avoid when swimming, and never leaves debris!

Purchased in January 2010.

martd3
martd3Perth, WA

Kreepy Krauly Sprinta Plus - Highly recommend!

The Sprinta Plus is an awesome pool cleaner.
I have owned one for the past few years and my only regret is that I wish I bought it earlier.
Advantages are:
It sucks up leaves and sand in a breeze
Navigate difficult areas such as stairs and corners with ease.
Australian made and built to last so its the bees knees

Purchased in January 2019 for $700.00.

Mark G
Mark GPerth, WA

What a super sucker!!!!!

Brillant pool cleaner, actually gets into the corners and back out again. Keeps the pool crystal clean and i highly recommend, have had no issues since purchased 2 years ago.

Purchased in December 2018.

Great Product, Great Value

Kreepy Krauly Staff at the recent Pool and Spa Expo were fantastic and helped me chose the best product for my budget. We have construction happening behind our house leaving plenty of sand in our pool. The Sprinta Plus is working a treat!

Perfect cleaner for Jacaranda leaves

Has been so efficient and easy to use. Jacaranda tree behind us drops so many leaves and it picks up every single leaf as well as cleaning the walls too.

Purchased in September 2021.