Better Living Electric Adjustable Bed

Better Living Electric Adjustable Bed

Repeat satisfied customer

We've been using these bed for almost three of years now, My wife and I visited the Melbourne Home Show just to buy another 2 single beds for our boys to use. And Suzy the manager even gave us a good deal.
Highly recommended.

Purchased in May 2016 for $1.00.

Love Love Love it

I have owned my bed for almost 3 years and it was the best purchase I have ever made. As a back pain sufferer, my back has never felt better. I would recommend this bed to anyone.

Purchased in December 2016.

Love my bed!!

I fall asleep with the massage on each night. It’s very relaxing. I don’t really have any health issues, however I wake now with a few less aches and pains. The company itself were very helpful from start to finish. I would recommend Better Living to anyone considering an adjustable bed.

Purchased in September 2017.

Ease of Assembly

Very Hot cheap mattress

Wow. I have never been this hot in my life. The worse thing is the white base gets so dirty. I received a special show price for $5000. Why don’t the dons different colour.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Excellent Bed, Excellent Service, Great Nights Sleep

We purchased our bed from Better Living Australia a year ago, and in that time every night has been a restful night’s sleep. I recommend this company 100%.
Dealing with Better Living Australia was from start to finish something special. They could not have been more helpful, and answered all our questions with honesty, and their after sales service is impeccable. I find the bed amazing, and so comfortable. I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, which can be very painful. I find the adjustable bed helps me tremendously.
I use the massage every night from head to toe, and find it helps with my circulation, knees, back, and shoulders, and is very relaxing. I sleep on my back, and find the Zero Gravity a great help, I get a good nights sleep, and wake up feeling refreshed every morning.
To sum up I would like to say thank you Better Living Australia for introducing us to this wonderful bed.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Bad Sleeping since October 2015

I have finally come to the decision that this bed for me delivers some of the worst nights sleeps I have ever had. I'm a side sleeper and this bed does not accommodate my preference. At the beginning I was persuaded that I too would be a back sleeper, but after nearly 3 years, I'm not and therefore my sleep has suffered from day 1. If you are a side sleeper, stay away from this product. I have finally made the decision to get rid of this heap of junk!!

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Multiple sleep positions

I have had my Better Living adjustable bed for 3 months now and really like it. I ordered it on line without trying it which was a bit risky, but I have found that lying on a bed in a shop for a few minutes is not helpful anyway. I love the ease of adjustment, the multiple positions avIlable. It also has a massage function which I rarely use, but some people might find this a drawcard as well.

Hi Where is your showroom in Melbourne?

i have therapeutic adjustable bed i used the controller to raise head of bed would not stop can you me with this problem now the adjioning bed will not operate. Regards Ron
Hi Ron, I haven’t had any problems with my bed at all. Mine is a double bed size and therefore there is no adjoining bed. It sounds a very annoying problem. Better Living Beds phone number is 1800 253 893. I think you should contact them. Something is not right. Hope you get it sorted soon.