Better Living Electric Adjustable Bed

Better Living Electric Adjustable Bed

See the Best Beds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Donna

Donna

Best bed I have ever slept in

I recently purchased a split king adjustable electric bed from Better Living. My husband and I are really enjoying the super comfortable mattress, the remote controls which have many options, and the USB ports on each side of the bed. Pre sale I found Suzy extremely helpful in answering all the queries I had while deciding if an electric bed was right for our needs. My husband is the fussiest critic with mattresses and tells me that it is the best bed he has ever slept in. The entire process was a delight and I would wholeheartedly recommend the service and product.

Purchased in September 2019.

Jaz

JazSouth East Queensland, QLD

I recommend my bed to anyone and everything who will listen! 10/10

Purchased in December 2018.

Diana

DianaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous bed, fabulous buy.

Purchased in August 2019.

Bernadette R.Northeast, VIC

Great product, Pity about the service...

We love our adjustable bed....pity about the service. Decided to order another set of mattresses. Well after many unanswered emails, messages and phone calls, we finally ordered and paid for our new mattresses to be delivered the following week....the next week comes and goes and again, after many unanswered messages, emails and phone calls, I ended up contacting the courier company direct, only to be told they had just received the package that morning (one week after ordering) and it would be another 7-8 working days before delivery....which adds another 2 weeks onto our order, which should have been delivered in one!!! Still waiting.....

Bernadette R.

....never received our health fund bonus form to even attempt a claim...

Col and Heather

Col and HeatherDarling Downs, QLD

Best decision we’ve made.

This bed makes life so easy. Simple to operate independently of each other while meeting our individual needs. A breeze to make and vacuum around. Love the USB ports for charging our phones/laptops. Invaluable asset after surgery. Gives so many options to ensure a good nights sleep.

Purchased in June 2017 at Farm Fest Charlton Queensland for $4,900.00.

Great love Good health fund rebate was a bonus.

Have had no issues. Love this bed. Great post operative easy to get in and out. Also independent to partner. No disrdisruption. Have back problems and definitely relieves the tension on lower back.

Purchased in April 2016.

Mrs L

Mrs L

Queen size (2 beds together make the queen) with each side adjustable for individual needs

Do not notice that it is actually two beds. They go so well together. Upper part of bed adjusts for reading, or great if have cold symptoms and want head end propped up. Feet end raises very smoothly also. I like to use it for circulation benefits. My husband likes using the massage function. It is great that we can choose individually. There is no sleep disturbance from partner moving at night. I sleep comfortably on back or side. My husband has back problems and finds the bed very comfortable. We love this bed and wouldn't like to live without it.

Purchased in July 2018.

Beds PurchasedDual Queen Adjustable Massage Bed

Roberto

RobertoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Repeat satisfied customer

We've been using these bed for almost three of years now, My wife and I visited the Melbourne Home Show just to buy another 2 single beds for our boys to use. And Suzy the manager even gave us a good deal.
Highly recommended.

Purchased in May 2016 for $1.00.

Beds PurchasedAdult Single Adjustable Massage Bed and Dual Queen Adjustable Massage Bed

Love Love Love it

I have owned my bed for almost 3 years and it was the best purchase I have ever made. As a back pain sufferer, my back has never felt better. I would recommend this bed to anyone.

Purchased in December 2016.

Jodie

JodieSydney, NSW

Love my bed!!

I fall asleep with the massage on each night. It’s very relaxing. I don’t really have any health issues, however I wake now with a few less aches and pains. The company itself were very helpful from start to finish. I would recommend Better Living to anyone considering an adjustable bed.

Purchased in September 2017.

Very Hot cheap mattress

Wow. I have never been this hot in my life. The worse thing is the white base gets so dirty. I received a special show price for $5000. Why don’t the dons different colour.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

LYNDA

LYNDACARRARA

Excellent Bed, Excellent Service, Great Nights Sleep

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Salty

SaltySydney, NSW

Bad Sleeping since October 2015

I have finally come to the decision that this bed for me delivers some of the worst nights sleeps I have ever had. I'm a side sleeper and this bed does not accommodate my preference. At the beginning I was persuaded that I too would be a back sleeper, but after nearly 3 years, I'm not and therefore my sleep has suffered from day 1. If you are a side sleeper, stay away from this product. I have finally made the decision to get rid of this heap of junk!!

Date PurchasedOct 2015

raepatNortheast, VIC

Multiple sleep positions

I have had my Better Living adjustable bed for 3 months now and really like it. I ordered it on line without trying it which was a bit risky, but I have found that lying on a bed in a shop for a few minutes is not helpful anyway. I love the ease of adjustment, the multiple positions avIlable. It also has a massage function which I rarely use, but some people might find this a drawcard as well.