Better Living Electric Adjustable Bed

Better Living Electric Adjustable Bed

See the Best Beds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Better Living

4.1
  • Ease of Assembly

House maid
House maidHunter Region, NSW

So disappointed

Bought this bed from a field day,was a big mistake as walking around the field day the trying one of these beds they feel magic but probably anything would feel good.My wife added extra layer of memory foam to bed, she sleeps quite well on it but for me I'm up and down all night with broken sleep

Purchased in May 2021 for $5,300.00.

Donna
DonnaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Can't fault the bed or the company!

Our dual king adjustable bed was delivered on Friday by the amazing Nicholas (superman) and I wanted to let you know how we're going.
The bed is incredibly comfortable and already I'm converted to a back sleeper, on rising the body has no aches and pains from crushing muscles and joints by side sleeping.
My partner was skeptical but is using all the features now and is loving the bed, not having slept well for years as he is a shift worker.
Can you please pass my warm thanks onto Ward Squires who is a fantastic guy and made me feel totally comfortable with the purchase.
The only problem I have now is that I don't want to go away on holidays as I will miss my gorgeous bed!

Purchased in July 2021.

Suzy M.Better Living

Thank you for the amazing feedback Donna... I can tell you that the great thing about holidays is coming home to your bed :)
Take Care

Michael
MichaelSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Huge Improvement

Based on what we had, this is a huge improvement. Very comfortable, easily operated & changes in bed position give better nights sleep. Easily put together, quiet mechanism throughout operation & massage feature a bonus for bad back.

Purchased in June 2021.

Suzy M.Better Living

Ahhh Michael, we love positive feedback like this- thank you for taking the time to write us this amazing review.
Happy sleeping!

Vera R.
Vera R.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful bed

The bed we purchased is absolutely wonderful we love it so much. The remote is easy to use and the massage feature is just very relaxing and would recommend it highly

Purchased in April 2021.

Suzy M.Better Living

Thank you Vera- great feedback. We appreciate it :)

Lorna
LornaIllawarra, NSW

Best bed I have ever slept in.

Bed is perfect have had no problems it was assembled for me by Better Living they are the best company to purchase from and are 100% helpful highly recommend them.

Beds PurchasedDual Queen Adjustable Massage Bed
Suzy M.Better Living

Thank you Lorna, this review is wonderful- we cannot thank you enough for finding the time to write it here.

Isabella L.
Isabella L.Sydney, NSW

I reviewed it exactly 1 year ago at 5 stars...

I purchased exactly one year ago and at the time I was very happy.
Fast forward 1 year and my back is stuffed.
Originally I thought it was the remnants of my pregnancy that ended the same time I purchased but after a year of back problems, and thousands on physios, I finally swapped out the better living mattress for a $500 Canningvale one and boom, back problems gone.

So disappointed as the bed cost a fortune.

Better Living have refused to compensate at all.

Purchased in December 2019 for $8,000.00.

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Should have done it years ago!

I love going to bed and waking up with a massage! Being able sit comfy in bed watching tv is awesome- and we do way too much of it now!! It’s comfy, I can sleep in different positions when I like and the best thing is my husband and I can both sleep in different positions in the same bed! Seriously should have done it years ago! Go on, treat yourself! Your worth it! ❤️

Purchased in June 2020.

Suzy M.Better Living

Great information here Julie- thanks for sharing with our other customers :)

rita lWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Awesome King Single beds

These beds are so comfortable I could not turn over without pain in lower back in my old bed
You don’t realise how much pressure you put on your body when lying flat no pain in the morning now

Purchased in July 2020.

Suzy M.Better Living

Oh Rita, Thank you for your amazing feedback. There is nothing we love more that to hear that our beds are helping someone to reduce pain. Thank you for finding the time to review.

Best decision ..

Absolutely love this bed, but not at first I thought it was to stiff and hard for how it read! , , and did think ohhh no wasted my money but this is the first and only bed that I have ever slept in that I have no aching back in the morning, highly recommend to push through the first week , best investment I have made..

Purchased in March 2020.

Suzy M.Better Living

Thanks Joe- we love a happy customer and also one that can see it will be an adjustment for many people. But perseverance paid off for you- well done for making the commitment and choosing to invest in yourself.

Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Bed is DIVINE!

I've had three nights of blissful sleep.
The first night I woke up three times but fell back to sleep each time quite quickly.
The second night I woke once but last night I slept straight through.
I've not done that for 30 years, since I had the first road accident and cracked my spine. Wow!
Can't wait to get to bed now - LOVE IT!
Before it was always painful after a few hours even with a firm orthopedic bed.
The leg lift is beneficial in recovery from the surgery on my knee. It relaxes all the leg and ankle muscles.
So, glad to not be sleeping in the lazyboy chair anymore.

Purchased in July 2020 at Better Living, Queensland for $6,650.00.

GAIL and DAVIDMurray Region, NSW

Soooo comfortble

The bed is very comfortable, with the memory foam firm but moulds to each one's body . It does creak! best thing is that when one partner gets up in the night the other bed does not move

Purchased in September 2019 for $6,150.00.

Beds PurchasedDual Queen Fusion Adjustable Massage Bed

It does NOT creak!!

Think Twice before you buy - after sales service non existent - Rated a one as no negative stars available!

Purchased in November 2016.

Chez
ChezSydney Surrounds, NSW

No sleep

Had this bed for three years and cannot sleep in it .Most nights I have to go into next room to sleep; my husband is light In weight he has no problem sleeping in it .It has to be the hottest bed I have ever slept in as well summer is unbearable.Was a waste off our money.very uncomfortable to sleep in.

Purchased in October 2018 for $5.50.

It is best bed

I had a onerey bed I was waking up every two hours not getting no sleep and I have back issues and I was sweting every night when I bought my new adjustable bed I'm sleeping from 8pm to 9am next day I like the zero gravity position and the massage watching TV i put head peace up with out heap of pillows now I'm waking up each day better no swetting it's doing my back better and the matres so comfortable adjustable massage bed i recommend at any time

Purchased in April 2020 at better living Australia for $4,800.00.

Riftrider91
Riftrider91Victoria

Be Certain before you buy

Very uncomfortable mattress, massively restricts movement. Exasperated my wife’s and my lower back pain. No trial period, unable to return due to their policy, despite it not doing as advertised.

Purchased in March 2020.