3Better Living Electric Adjustable Bed

4.9

Lisa Anne Stewart
Lisa Anne StewartHunter Region, NSW

Better Living Electric Adjustable Bed

So happy with our new bed, it's comfortable, my husband and I now get a great night sleep. I used to wake up with a sore back, but not now. Thanks to the better Living Electric Adjustable bed. It was a quick and easy purchase thanks to Jodie, and thanks to better living's great sales team. We just want to thank personally Jodie Mikulec for going above and beyond for us to get our awesome new bed, that we absolutely love. We wake up feeling great and well rested. It's awesome thanks guys Show details ·  1
Jacqui R.
Jacqui R.

Pain Free Nights Sleep

Best nights sleep ever!!! For years sleep has been my most painful time. Now pain free sleep. I wake up singing I’m so happy. Brian was amazing to deal with from start to finish. Grateful we met him. We purchased a Caravan queen. It’s in our home but once we hit the road full time it will then be moved to the caravan. Thanks Brian for all your help. Show details ·  1
Carolyn
CarolynSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

BETTER LIVING SHOULD BE FABULOUS SLEEPING

My husband and I stumbled across Better Living Beds at the home show in Brisbane. We were encouraged to test out the Better Living electric beds. Selena demonstrated the bed with all the features and functions . . . needless to say we bought ourselves a dual King sized electric bed. It is amazing. I can finally say now that I sleep well and don't wake up with aches and pains. I can highly recommend a Better Living bed to anyone wanting a perfect night's sleep. Selena was so helpful with advice and followup service. The entire process was so easy from testing, ordering, delivery and set up. The after sales service from all of the team at Better Living has been so professional. I seriously dare anyone to try it . . . . you'll love it !! Show details ·  1
Sandy
SandyWheatbelt, WA4 posts

NevG
NevGDarling Downs, QLD

Living is much better

Since owning the bed I have enjoyed a much better days due to sleep comfort. Days are much more productive Show details ·  1
Joy
JoyQueensland4 posts

Perfect for me

During last year I was diagnosed with 2 different cancers. I found my adjustable bed helped me so much after my operations. I could put it in any position whether it was getting on the bed or getting out. Also my bed helped me to have the right position when I had my drains in. I could not be more happy to have a bed like this to help me through my recovery. Thank you Better Living Australia. Show details ·  1
Susie
SusieSouth East Queensland, QLD

So great for my health issues

I suffer from a spinal disorder and since buying this bed my back pain has decreased considerably. I take fewer pain meds and generally have much less pain day to day.
Thank you for educating my on these types of beds, it has changed my daily life. Show details ·  1
Gayle W.
Gayle W.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Wouldn't be without it!!!!!

Due to ill health I have struggled to have a good nights sleep for many years leaving me sore and stiff in the morning. After trying several different beds to no avail, I found "Better Living Beds" Now I spring out of bed, the soreness and stiffness has all but gone
The bed has so many adjustments I believe anyone would be able to find a position for a good nights sleep

Thank you Gary and Co at "Better Living Robina". Your patience and determination to find the right bed for me was above and beyond Show details ·  1

Charlie J E.
Charlie J E.Western District, VIC2 posts

Couple over 70
Couple over 70

Best bed we have ever had. Worth the money

My husband is much less restless and his back is great. I sleep very well and love raising it in the morning to read in bed. Great bed Show details ·  1
Mrs B
Mrs BGippsland, VIC

MOST AMAZING BED EVER

We purchased the Dual Queen Adjustable Bed 7 years ago and is still as good as the day we brought it. I can honestly say that it's the best purchase we have ever made. My husband was a VERY loud snorer and had sleep apnea. After purchasing this bed, NO more annoying snoring and the sleep apnea problem was solved. I could not recommend this bed anymore highly. Yes, its not cheap, totally agree but how much is your health and wellbeing worth? Plus, how much does a regular mattress cost, are they as comfortable as this bed (definitely not) and how often do you need to replace the mattress because it goes saggy? All I can say is just do it, you will not regret making the purchase. Show details ·  1
NicolaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Nicola

Follow up: better living have contacted me about my situation and are working with us to resolve this matter, must admit that the customer service has been outstanding and I appreciate that.

David
David

Best bed

Can’t believe how great the mattress is best investment ever great service thanks Roma at better living australia thanks again David Show details ·  1
Fosseboy
FosseboyMandurah16 posts
Ian D.
Ian D.

It's a great idea for a bed

I haven't had it long but the Way it's work and how long it takes to put together is quick and I feel a lot better for getting one. Show details ·  1

Kerry D.
Kerry D.

I am interested in 2 king singles beds possibly massage could I please have a quote.

Better Living   DM

Hi Kerry- absolutely, we would love to help you with a quote. Could I please request your best contact details so that we can get that over for you :)

Peter
Peter

I would like to know current prices

Carole Cooper
Carole Cooper

My queen bed was $5,900. Just love it brought a caravan size single for our caravan awesome

Hi There,
I tried your Queen Singles at the Fremantle Boat and Fishing Show and like the bed. I was told by your sales team that the motors were made in Germany, but I read an article when I was researching your product, that your company was fined back in July 2015 for stating in your brochure that your product has been awarded a certificate by the TGA and also for stating that the motors were made in Germany, when in fact they were made in China. Can you clarify that for me, as I was definitely interested in buying your beds, prior to reading that article.
Regards

judy44
judy44

i had to wait quite some time for my bed, and yes i would like to know the same answer as Marlar Deane.