Better Living Electric Adjustable Bed

4.1

• Ease of Assembly

rita lWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Awesome King Single beds

These beds are so comfortable I could not turn over without pain in lower back in my old bed
You don’t realise how much pressure you put on your body when lying flat no pain in the morning now

Purchased in July 2020.

Best decision ..

Absolutely love this bed, but not at first I thought it was to stiff and hard for how it read! , , and did think ohhh no wasted my money but this is the first and only bed that I have ever slept in that I have no aching back in the morning, highly recommend to push through the first week , best investment I have made..

Purchased in March 2020.

Sylvia S.

Sylvia S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Bed is DIVINE!

I've had three nights of blissful sleep.
The first night I woke up three times but fell back to sleep each time quite quickly.
The second night I woke once but last night I slept straight through.
I've not done that for 30 years, since I had the first road accident and cracked my spine. Wow!
Can't wait to get to bed now - LOVE IT!
Before it was always painful after a few hours even with a firm orthopedic bed.
The leg lift is beneficial in recovery from the surgery on my knee. It relaxes all the leg and ankle muscles.
So, glad to not be sleeping in the lazyboy chair anymore.

Purchased in July 2020 at Better Living, Queensland for A$6,650.00.

GAIL and DAVIDMurray Region, NSW

Soooo comfortble

The bed is very comfortable, with the memory foam firm but moulds to each one's body . It does creak! best thing is that when one partner gets up in the night the other bed does not move

Purchased in September 2019 for A$6,150.00.

Beds PurchasedDual Queen Fusion Adjustable Massage Bed

It does NOT creak!!

Think Twice before you buy - after sales service non existent - Rated a one as no negative stars available!

Purchased in November 2016.

Chez

ChezSydney Surrounds, NSW

No sleep

Had this bed for three years and cannot sleep in it .Most nights I have to go into next room to sleep; my husband is light In weight he has no problem sleeping in it .It has to be the hottest bed I have ever slept in as well summer is unbearable.Was a waste off our money.very uncomfortable to sleep in.

Purchased in October 2018 for A$5.50.

It is best bed

I had a onerey bed I was waking up every two hours not getting no sleep and I have back issues and I was sweting every night when I bought my new adjustable bed I'm sleeping from 8pm to 9am next day I like the zero gravity position and the massage watching TV i put head peace up with out heap of pillows now I'm waking up each day better no swetting it's doing my back better and the matres so comfortable adjustable massage bed i recommend at any time

Purchased in April 2020 at better living Australia for A$4,800.00.

Riftrider91

Riftrider91Victoria

Be Certain before you buy

Very uncomfortable mattress, massively restricts movement. Exasperated my wife’s and my lower back pain. No trial period, unable to return due to their policy, despite it not doing as advertised.

Purchased in March 2020.

Joy

JoyQueensland

Best bed ever

We purchased 2 king single beds in November 2019. Our old bed was removed by better living Australia and the new ones installed in no time. Previously we slept in separate rooms because hubby snores like thunder. We now sleep in the same room thanks to these great beds. Absolutely no snoring. We read a lot so the elevation of the head end is great. Love the massage. The beds are heaps better than we could possibly have imagined. Staff are great to deal with. Would most certainly recommend better living Australia if looking for a great adjustable bed.

Purchased in November 2019.

Michael

MichaelCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best sleep ever

Had our beds delivered Monday and what a difference they have made to our lives, waking up fresh and positive is impacting our lives and business in a great way. The knowledge of the product from the salesman Romi is phenomenal. Wish I bought these beds years ago. It’s so good we bought one for our 6 year old son which he is also sleeping better and his study has picked up at school. Best part is I’m not snoring and my wife is very happy!

Purchased in February 2020 at Seymour expo .

Ease of Assembly
Beds PurchasedAdult Single Adjustable Massage Bed and Dual Queen Fusion Adjustable Massage Bed
Jake

JakeMelbourne

Great service and delivery

Great delivery guys that assembled the bed. Steve and Andy are friendly guys had a good chat and did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend these guys any day of the week. Love the bed and the service.

Isabella

IsabellaSydney, NSW

So so impressed !

Purchased in December 2019.

Beds PurchasedDual King Fusion Adjustable Massage Bed
AMD

AMD

Best bed I have ever owned or slept in

I was excited to get bed and was happy when the delivery and installation was so easy. I found it very different sleeping on my back but once I found the right position for me with my head elevated and my feet up it was very comfortable. It still took around a week to get used to. My partner uses his side flat still sometimes.
Now I love it and realise that I thought I was getting good sleep before but now I have a GREAT sleep. I have no medical conditions ( occasional pins and needles )and just bought the bed for comfort.
I am in my 50s and have the bed that will change with my changing body needs as I get older.
Thank you for making an outstanding bed Better Living !

Purchased in September 2019.

Donna

Donna

Best bed I have ever slept in

I recently purchased a split king adjustable electric bed from Better Living. My husband and I are really enjoying the super comfortable mattress, the remote controls which have many options, and the USB ports on each side of the bed. Pre sale I found Suzy extremely helpful in answering all the queries I had while deciding if an electric bed was right for our needs. My husband is the fussiest critic with mattresses and tells me that it is the best bed he has ever slept in. The entire process was a delight and I would wholeheartedly recommend the service and product.

Purchased in September 2019.

Jaz

JazSouth East Queensland, QLD

I recommend my bed to anyone and everything who will listen! 10/10

Purchased in December 2018.

Diana

DianaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous bed, fabulous buy.

Purchased in August 2019.

Bernadette R.Northeast, VIC

Great product, Pity about the service...

We love our adjustable bed....pity about the service. Decided to order another set of mattresses. Well after many unanswered emails, messages and phone calls, we finally ordered and paid for our new mattresses to be delivered the following week....the next week comes and goes and again, after many unanswered messages, emails and phone calls, I ended up contacting the courier company direct, only to be told they had just received the package that morning (one week after ordering) and it would be another 7-8 working days before delivery....which adds another 2 weeks onto our order, which should have been delivered in one!!! Still waiting.....

Bernadette R.

....never received our health fund bonus form to even attempt a claim...

Col and Heather

Col and HeatherDarling Downs, QLD

Best decision we’ve made.

This bed makes life so easy. Simple to operate independently of each other while meeting our individual needs. A breeze to make and vacuum around. Love the USB ports for charging our phones/laptops. Invaluable asset after surgery. Gives so many options to ensure a good nights sleep.

Purchased in June 2017 at Farm Fest Charlton Queensland for A$4,900.00.

Great love Good health fund rebate was a bonus.

Have had no issues. Love this bed. Great post operative easy to get in and out. Also independent to partner. No disrdisruption. Have back problems and definitely relieves the tension on lower back.

Purchased in April 2016.

Mrs L

Mrs L

Queen size (2 beds together make the queen) with each side adjustable for individual needs

Do not notice that it is actually two beds. They go so well together. Upper part of bed adjusts for reading, or great if have cold symptoms and want head end propped up. Feet end raises very smoothly also. I like to use it for circulation benefits. My husband likes using the massage function. It is great that we can choose individually. There is no sleep disturbance from partner moving at night. I sleep comfortably on back or side. My husband has back problems and finds the bed very comfortable. We love this bed and wouldn't like to live without it.

Purchased in July 2018.