Sophie Adjustable Bed

Sophie Adjustable Bed

Pros

• Extremely comfortable

• Easy to operate and assemble

• Makes no sound while being used

• Ease of Assembly
Kerin S.

Kerin S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is the perfect bed.

We are so happy that we since we got this bed. Specially I was not getting good night sleep but now I sleep like a baby. I recommend to my sister and she got it too and she told my other sister who got it too. If anyone looking for for bed I recommend this bed

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our Sophie Adjustable Bed Kerin. So happy you are now "sleeping like a baby!" :)

Very happy!

Was sceptical but best purchase ever dont think i could get by wothout it now makes such a difference, i even bought another for my daughter who loves hers too.

Purchased in February 2019.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for your feedback Genx! So glad you're loving your Sophie Adjustable Bed.

Veena

VeenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent choice of bed

I have a really great nights of sleep on this bed. I share with my partner and don't even feel him moving. I'd recommend to anyone looking to buying their next bed.

Purchased in December 2020.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your Sophie Adjustable Bed Veena! So lovely to hear your feedback.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I haven’t slept so well in years!!!

The bed was installed for me and was very easy to use. Love the zero gravity position. This bed is a godsend for all of my ailments. I have had my Sophie bed for a week now and couldn’t recommend it high enough.

Purchased in November 2020 for $4,995.00.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for your feedback Michelle. So glad you're loving your new Sophie Bed! :)

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant

The bed does not creak, and did not assemble or dissemble.
This bed was the best decision I have ever made. Absolutely brilliant.
There really is,nt anything else to say, the bed speaks quality.

Purchased in April 2020 at Sophie Beds QLD.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your Sophie Adjustable Bed Robyn. So thrilled you love it so much!

Chantelle S.

Chantelle S.Sydney, NSW

Phenomenal bed!! I can’t believe the difference!!

I have many health issues including CRPS/RSD, Arthritis, and I have just undergone spinal surgery
I’ve never been so comfortable in a bed!! I no longer wake up with cramping and aching. I feel refreshed and energised!
Thanks so much to Linda, Nathan and Mick from team Sophie!! Excellent customer service and a fantastic product A+++

Purchased in September 2020.

Tania

TaniaNew South Wales

Great bed. So comfy.

A delight to sleep on. No pain in the morning. Breathing is much better. I can actually get out of bed and not have any pinching of nerves or muscles. It is a truly wonderful bed. Wish I'd got one sooner.

Purchased in August 2020 for $4,750.00.

Nathan K.Sophie

We are all so glad you are so happy Tania! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Alicia R.

Alicia R.Darling Downs, QLD

Best money i have spent

I bought the bed because I have back degeneration and now when I get out of bed in the morning I can put my shoes and socks on. Love it.

Purchased in July 2020.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Alicia! So great to hear you're really getting the value out of your Sophie bed!

Jane

JaneSydney Surrounds, NSW

The perfect bed

The best bed we have ever bought. For the first time in a long time I have woken up painfree. Hubby has emphysema and sleeps right through the night and breathes easily.

Purchased in July 2020.

Nathan K.Sophie

Wow Jane so wonderful to hear you and Keith are so happy with your Sophie adjustable bed! I will pass this along to Mariat!

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

We love our bed!

The Sophie bed has been such a great purchase. Was really helpful after a major surgery & makes every night a great night. Easy to use & assemble. Mattresses do slip down a little & wish there was a bed frame but overall we love our bed.

Purchased in May 2020 for $5,995.00.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your review Mel. So glad to hear you're so happy!

June

JuneNortheast, VIC

Love my Sophie bed

I have no creaks & James organised for it to be assembled for me. I love how I can sit up & watch TV or read in bed with ease. Not trying to position my body to be comfortable. I have neuropathy in my legs & helps when I have the bottom raised at night to sleep. Thank you for my bed.

Purchased in February 2020.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for your amazing feedback June. I will pass your lovely comments onto James.

Best thing since bottled beer

Very happy owner of my Sophie Adjustable Bed. I have never in my 73 years slept so well.
If I had a criticism it's the manual that accompanies the bed. It is a very poorly translation from an obviously Asian booklet. The passage on synchronising the two halves leaves a lot to be desired. Even the installer had problems. I had no hope when I received my replacement remote
That said I have no hesitation recommening this product to anyone who wants a perfect night sleep.

Purchased in April 2020 for $5,200.00.

Nathan K.Sophie

You'll be happy to know that we've completely updated our instruction manual. You should call our office and we can send you a replacement instruction manual. 1300 975 337.

Best purchase ever

Haven't got bed y
Yet to assemble but great bed.. Very pleased for myself.. Best firstborn leak or squeak.my child is has as ever...cmt wait to assemble.amd see how sleep goes.

Purchased in March 2020.

Nathan K.Sophie

So glad you're so happy with your purchase Becky!!

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

mattress to slippery

We have assembled this bed and it’s so easy even a five year could do it this bed definitely wasn’t for me my mum has hers and it’s a perfect fit I found the mattress to slippery for me

Purchased in March 2020 for $3,400.00.

Quadroy JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievable Bed

I purchased the Sophie long single in hope to find comfort since having many surgeries relating to a MVA. My husband also had spinal surgery and will need lumbar surgery shortly. Well his pain is worse than mine so I suggested he trials the Sophie bed first and I’ll continue to sleep in the recliner. He has slept in the bed twice and having 12 hours sleep, he couldn’t believe a bed could give him so much relief. We are now investing in another Sophie long single to complete our king bed and move out of our living room.

Thank you James’s & Nathan you guys are the best talk soon.
Jackie Biggera Waters

Purchased in March 2020 for $3,400.00.

Nathan K.Sophie

Such an amazing review, thanks for taking the time Jackie. So glad we've made some tangible improvement to you both!!

Quadroy Jackie

Looking forward to our next delivery Nathan

Sandy

SandyNorth Queensland, QLD

Best bed ever

The bed does not creak
The guy set it up and it was so simple to assemble and he took away all the packaging.
Has given me more space in my room
The vibration puts me to sleep
I love the Zero Gravity
My chiropractor was impressed with how relaxed my back was when he worked on me
My grandchildren are fighting over who is sleeping on the split single as they all love it to.
Best purchase I’ve ever made.

Purchased in February 2020 for $5,280.00.

Nathan K.Sophie

Wow that is amazing Sandy, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experiences!

Sue

SueHunter Region, NSW

Best decision I have ever made

Purchased in January 2020 for $5,280.00.

Nathan K.Sophie

Wow, thanks so much for your lovely words Sue! It really is such an amazing story, and we're so happy that we've been apart of your journey to better health!

mark karan jones

mark karan jonesCentral Queensland, QLD

we love our sophie

we took a gamble and bought our bed over the phone, we can honestly say it was the best decision we have ever made. it is absolutely perfect, love it

Purchased for $4,800.00.

Nathan K.Sophie

That's so great to hear Mark and Karan!

Mike

MikeMonash 2904, ACT

Great bed.

The bed was delivered on time and the installers did a very professional job in assembly and explained the functions.
We are still getting used to using the bed but we find that it is all that was said about it so far.
I would be pleased to recommend the bed to my friends.

Purchased in March 2020 at Sofie for $5,200.00.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for the positive feedback Mike! So glad you're both happy with your bed! :)

Review collected in partnership with Sophie

Great bed, comfortable with great features

The massage and variable positions from this bed has almost completely eliminated my back pain whilst the mattress has given me the best sleep in many years.
The purchase of this bed was the best decision I have made in many years

Purchased in January 2020.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us Bill. Amazing to hear how well it's all working out for you both!

Patricia Andrew

Patricia Andrewasked

How do we know which type of mattress is suited for us for a Kind size adjustable mattress?
Do you provide bases as well?
What do we do if we want to finance the bed?
Trish Andrew
0419968859

Nathan K.Sophie

Hi Patricia, thanks so much for your enquiry. I believe Mariat from our office has already spoken to you and answered all your questions. Have a wonderful day.

Jennifer Cruickshank

Jennifer Cruickshankasked

Do you carry king single adjustable beds with mattresses and what is the price please

Nathan K.Sophie

We do carry the King Single size, Jennifer, in both the electric adjustable base and mattress. With regards to prices, it would be best to speak with the team, as prices do vary based on Size of bed, your location, desired features etc. Our toll-free national number is 1300 975 337 or you can live chat with us on www.SleepSophie.com.au

Jason W.

Jason W.asked

How long is warranty for the beds

Nathan K.Sophie

Hi Jason, we offer a full 5-year warranty on every component without any of the nasty exclusions you'll find in a lot of our competitor's warranties. The great thing is that our comprehensive warranty can be doubled to 10 years for a small $279 investment.

Get an answer from our members and Sophie representatives

Features:

• The Sophie Adjustable Bed has a cool-gel infused memory foam mattress, so you can keep yourself cool regardless of the climate.
  • You can independently adjust the head and foot elevation of the bed, letting you choose exactly what you find the most comfortable, so you can sleep easy knowing that you’ll be sleeping easier.
  • It features an inbuilt massager that can provide therapy to your whole body or target a specific area, helping you on your way to pain-free relaxation.
  • The bed lets you save your preferred positions so that you can hit the hay in an instant.
  • It’s antimicrobial, bactericidal, and anti-odour treated, making for the cleanest sleep possible.
  • LED lighting underneath the bed helps you make your way to your bed after you’ve switched off the bedroom lights.
  • A backup battery also gives you extra peace of mind knowing that your bed won’t leave you hanging when you need it the most.
  • It also has USB connectivity and charging ports, so you can keep your devices close and easily accessible.
  • The Sophie Adjustable Bed comes with a 5-year warranty, and for an additional fee you can extend this to 10 years.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers said that the Sophie Adjustable Bed was a godsend for their ailments, stating that it relieved aches and pains from a variety of health conditions, such as arthritis, neuropathy, back degeneration, rejection sensitive dysphoria, emphysema, and aches resulting from spinal surgery.
  • Most reviewers noted that the bed was extremely comfortable, and felt like it was premium quality.
  • They also said that the bed didn’t creak or make any noise, making for an undisturbed sleep.
  • The bed is easy to use and assemble, according to reviews.