Sophie Adjustable Bed

Sophie Adjustable Bed

• Ease of Assembly
Chantelle S.

Chantelle S.Sydney, NSW

Phenomenal bed!! I can’t believe the difference!!

I have many health issues including CRPS/RSD, Arthritis, and I have just undergone spinal surgery
I’ve never been so comfortable in a bed!! I no longer wake up with cramping and aching. I feel refreshed and energised!
Thanks so much to Linda, Nathan and Mick from team Sophie!! Excellent customer service and a fantastic product A+++

Purchased in September 2020.

Tania

TaniaNew South Wales

Great bed. So comfy.

A delight to sleep on. No pain in the morning. Breathing is much better. I can actually get out of bed and not have any pinching of nerves or muscles. It is a truly wonderful bed. Wish I'd got one sooner.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$4,750.00.

Alicia R.

Alicia R.Darling Downs, QLD

Best money i have spent

I bought the bed because I have back degeneration and now when I get out of bed in the morning I can put my shoes and socks on. Love it.

Purchased in July 2020.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Alicia! So great to hear you're really getting the value out of your Sophie bed!

Jane

JaneSydney Surrounds, NSW

The perfect bed

The best bed we have ever bought. For the first time in a long time I have woken up painfree. Hubby has emphysema and sleeps right through the night and breathes easily.

Purchased in July 2020.

Nathan K.Sophie

Wow Jane so wonderful to hear you and Keith are so happy with your Sophie adjustable bed! I will pass this along to Mariat!

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

We love our bed!

The Sophie bed has been such a great purchase. Was really helpful after a major surgery & makes every night a great night. Easy to use & assemble. Mattresses do slip down a little & wish there was a bed frame but overall we love our bed.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$5,995.00.

June

JuneNortheast, VIC

Love my Sophie bed

I have no creaks & James organised for it to be assembled for me. I love how I can sit up & watch TV or read in bed with ease. Not trying to position my body to be comfortable. I have neuropathy in my legs & helps when I have the bottom raised at night to sleep. Thank you for my bed.

Purchased in February 2020.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for your amazing feedback June. I will pass your lovely comments onto James.

Best thing since bottled beer

Very happy owner of my Sophie Adjustable Bed. I have never in my 73 years slept so well.
If I had a criticism it's the manual that accompanies the bed. It is a very poorly translation from an obviously Asian booklet. The passage on synchronising the two halves leaves a lot to be desired. Even the installer had problems. I had no hope when I received my replacement remote
That said I have no hesitation recommening this product to anyone who wants a perfect night sleep.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$5,200.00.

Nathan K.Sophie

You'll be happy to know that we've completely updated our instruction manual. You should call our office and we can send you a replacement instruction manual. 1300 975 337.

Best purchase ever

Haven't got bed y
Yet to assemble but great bed.. Very pleased for myself.. Best firstborn leak or squeak.my child is has as ever...cmt wait to assemble.amd see how sleep goes.

Purchased in March 2020.

Nathan K.Sophie

So glad you're so happy with your purchase Becky!!

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

mattress to slippery

We have assembled this bed and it’s so easy even a five year could do it this bed definitely wasn’t for me my mum has hers and it’s a perfect fit I found the mattress to slippery for me

Purchased in March 2020 for A$3,400.00.

Quadroy JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievable Bed

I purchased the Sophie long single in hope to find comfort since having many surgeries relating to a MVA. My husband also had spinal surgery and will need lumbar surgery shortly. Well his pain is worse than mine so I suggested he trials the Sophie bed first and I’ll continue to sleep in the recliner. He has slept in the bed twice and having 12 hours sleep, he couldn’t believe a bed could give him so much relief. We are now investing in another Sophie long single to complete our king bed and move out of our living room.

Thank you James’s & Nathan you guys are the best talk soon.
Jackie Biggera Waters

Purchased in March 2020 for A$3,400.00.

Nathan K.Sophie

Such an amazing review, thanks for taking the time Jackie. So glad we've made some tangible improvement to you both!!

Quadroy Jackie

Looking forward to our next delivery Nathan

Sandy

SandyNorth Queensland, QLD

Best bed ever

The bed does not creak
The guy set it up and it was so simple to assemble and he took away all the packaging.
Has given me more space in my room
The vibration puts me to sleep
I love the Zero Gravity
My chiropractor was impressed with how relaxed my back was when he worked on me
My grandchildren are fighting over who is sleeping on the split single as they all love it to.
Best purchase I’ve ever made.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$5,280.00.

Nathan K.Sophie

Wow that is amazing Sandy, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experiences!

Sue

SueHunter Region, NSW

Best decision I have ever made

Purchased in January 2020 for A$5,280.00.

Nathan K.Sophie

Wow, thanks so much for your lovely words Sue! It really is such an amazing story, and we're so happy that we've been apart of your journey to better health!

mark karan jones

mark karan jonesCentral Queensland, QLD

we love our sophie

we took a gamble and bought our bed over the phone, we can honestly say it was the best decision we have ever made. it is absolutely perfect, love it

Purchased for A$4,800.00.

Nathan K.Sophie

That's so great to hear Mark and Karan!

Mike

MikeMonash 2904, ACT

Great bed.

The bed was delivered on time and the installers did a very professional job in assembly and explained the functions.
We are still getting used to using the bed but we find that it is all that was said about it so far.
I would be pleased to recommend the bed to my friends.

Purchased in March 2020 at Sofie for A$5,200.00.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for the positive feedback Mike! So glad you're both happy with your bed! :)

Review collected in partnership with Sophie

Great bed, comfortable with great features

The massage and variable positions from this bed has almost completely eliminated my back pain whilst the mattress has given me the best sleep in many years.
The purchase of this bed was the best decision I have made in many years

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us Bill. Amazing to hear how well it's all working out for you both!

Samantha H.

Samantha H.South East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied

Mattresses is far to soft for my liking. I absolutely love being able to raise my head to watch tv or read. I also suffer with swollen feet so being able to raise my feet is great for this. I love the vibrations just to be able to relax

Purchased in September 2019 for A$5,103.00.

ellen s.

ellen s.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic investment.

So glad i took the leap and purchased a Sophie bed. As a shift worker of 25 years i have often struggled to get quality sleep.....until now. Comfort plus, position options and hassle free purchase. Thank you Sophie team, super impressed.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$5,280.00.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for your feedback Ellen! Being a nurse, I am sure you're loving the Zero Gravity function. Amazing to hear the bed has really helped.

Highly Reccomend this product

Absolutely over the moon with this product.

During my career in the Australian Defence Force I've suffered some lower back injuries and have had some dramas with my right knee.

Thankfully this bed has helped alleviate some of those injuries and I now wake up just that bit better every day. Being able to adjust it perfectly to my body to help get me the best night's rest is definitely what sold it for me.

I've got zero regrets purchasing this product and would reccomend anyone thinking of going for it to do it.

Service from Nathan has been fantastic as well.

Nathan K.Sophie

That's wonderful feedback thanks Ryan! So glad you're so happy. We will pass on your kind words to Nathan also.

Bec

Bec

Perfect for sports injuries!

As a young person suffering from sports injuries this bed is a blessing! Being able to adjust the bed to my body and to help alleviate my pain has been great. Great product has been over a month and have had zero issues. Very comfortable- Would 100% recommend.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for taking the time to send in your feedback Bec! So awesome to hear you are really happy with your bed. :)

Highly recommended

Absolutely great bed. No creaks, and very easy to operate. I would recommend this item to all my friend and family. The best product by far in every sense. Do yourself a favour and buy one

Purchased in January 2020 at Sophie's Blinds.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback Maureen. It's wonderful to hear you're loving your new Queen bed. :)