3Sophie Adjustable Bed

Sophie Adjustable Bed

144 reviews · Statistics

94% · 1355 · 3%
Extremely comfortable
Easy to operate and assemble
Makes no sound while being used
See the Best Adjustable Beds in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Panagiota Conway
Panagiota Conway2 posts

Wonderful product

We have had our Sophie bed for a week now and I have been sleeping throughout the night. This is the first time this has happened in years! The bed is comfortable, easy to adjust to your individual needs. I would recommend this product to anyone who is having trouble sleeping. Show details ·  1
Petia
Petia

Transformed my life

Sleep Sophie, I am extremely grateful, you have transformed my life for the better. After purchasing The Sleep Sophie Bed my life has changed for the better dramatically.
After having 2 major operations, the Sleep Sophie allowed me to heal and my specialist are astounded by my recovery. I wouldn’t have recovery aswell and as fast if it wasn’t for sleep Sophie.
Prior to the sleep sophie I suffered with chronic insomnia, no longer a problem.
I sleep soundly every night as the sleep sophie allows me to position myself correctly.
My pains have disappeared and I am healthier and happier than ever before. Again, Thank you Sleep Sophie for changing my life for the better. Show details ·  1
Mick
Mick

Sophie adjustable bed

This bed is the best I have slept in for quite some time.I would recommend it to anyone who has a back ailment or no ailments at all.The Sophie company was very helpful and the installer was very good at explaining the various uses of the functions of the bed. Mick Show details ·  1
Brian
Brian2 posts

Very Happy

We're very happy and satisfied with our new split Queen size bed.
It's very comfortable and thd adjustable elements work like a dream. Show details ·  1
Patrick
PatrickQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
Ian
Ian

Best investment ever made

My 80-year-old wife was released from hospital after seven weeks The bed is everything as advertised She is so comfortable now Show details ·  1
Yvonne
YvonneNSWMid North Coast, NSW

Enjoying my new bed

The ordering , delivery , set up and follow up service has been excellent. The bed is amazing and my partner and I are very happy with it indeed. Show details ·  1
Jane
Jane

Absolutely perfect!!

Purchased two split king Sophie beds. 10/10 for comfort, love them. Thank you Sophie! Show details ·  1
Stephen
StephenQLDDarling Downs, QLD

Perfection

This bed has been the greatest thing. Haven’t slept so well in years.
So comfortable. Has reduced swelling in my legs and feet. Drop off to sleep in minutes with the massager on. Show details ·  1
Carol P.
Carol P.QLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent so awesome

Start with office sales staff
My contact is Jane
Highest standard of customer service sales staff
Delivery and install absolutely brilliant service. Install and instructional. Answered all questions
Staff very great at their jobs
Love the bed
Clearly This company loves to help people. They do it well. Show details ·  1
Tahnie
Tahnie

Life changing!

Comfortable cool and life changing. Best sleep my dad has had in a very long time!!! Show details ·  1
Kelly K.
Kelly K.Queensland

Don't hesitate to buy there beds

Outstanding service Outstanding customer satisfaction Outstanding Communication. They back there products. Show details ·  1
Wayne P.
Wayne P.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great Rest - always

I recently purchased a King Single Sophie bed. I am delighted with it. I am sleeping through the night now. That hadn't happened in a long time. Also I broke my back back in April. Although I had an op I was told I would still have 60% of the pain. I find the zero gravity position eases my back greatly. The support under the knees takes the pressure off the back.
Also great for late night reading with a more upright position. Also the light is very for nocturnal trip to the loo.
Expensive but money well spent. Can recommend highly Show details
Toby
TobyWAPerth, WA

Amazing Bed

Fantastic Bed fantastic service. Jane from sophie made the whole experience of purchasing our split king adjustable bed so easy and mick the Installer was polite on time for the instalation and extremely efficient at setting up the bed and showing me how to use it. I havent snored once since sleeping on the bed and i finally feel like i have slept when i wake up in the morning. Couldnt be happier. Show details ·  1
Kelly M.
Kelly M.TASHobart, TAS

Perfect bed

I am so happy with my new bed and I can’t thank Jane for all her help with the entire process. Jane went above and beyond to explain everything to us and also made sure we was happy with our new purchase especially due to the fact I have had a double knee replacement and the Sophie adjustable bed is so perfect. Show reply

Trevor
Trevor

Hi . How does the bed work if you are naturally a side sleeper. It seems to me that the raised head would cause a side curvature of your spine. Thanks Trevor

Norma
Norma
JSD
JSD

Where can I try out a Sophie bed?

Sophie   DM

Hi JSD, We are an online retailer, however, we do have showrooms available around the country by appointment only. Kindly contact us on 1300 975 337 and we can discuss the options closest to you.

Melek M.
Melek M.

What bed frame size fits 2 single Sophie beds together in it.
I need a bed frame and bedhead as our pillows are falling off the bed.
And need a neater look.
Please advise me as I have been looking and no Queen size or King size fit the width and length of 2 single Sophie beds put together.
Thankyou

Gregory
Gregory
See all Sophie Adjustable Bed questions

Features:

• The Sophie Adjustable Bed has a cool-gel infused memory foam mattress, so you can keep yourself cool regardless of the climate.
  • You can independently adjust the head and foot elevation of the bed, letting you choose exactly what you find the most comfortable, so you can sleep easy knowing that you’ll be sleeping easier.
  • It features an inbuilt massager that can provide therapy to your whole body or target a specific area, helping you on your way to pain-free relaxation.
  • The bed lets you save your preferred positions so that you can hit the hay in an instant.
  • It’s antimicrobial, bactericidal, and anti-odour treated, making for the cleanest sleep possible.
  • LED lighting underneath the bed helps you make your way to your bed after you’ve switched off the bedroom lights.
  • A backup battery also gives you extra peace of mind knowing that your bed won’t leave you hanging when you need it the most.
  • It also has USB connectivity and charging ports, so you can keep your devices close and easily accessible.
  • The Sophie Adjustable Bed comes with a 5-year warranty, and for an additional fee you can extend this to 10 years.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers said that the Sophie Adjustable Bed was a godsend for their ailments, stating that it relieved aches and pains from a variety of health conditions, such as arthritis, neuropathy, back degeneration, rejection sensitive dysphoria, emphysema, and aches resulting from spinal surgery.
  • Most reviewers noted that the bed was extremely comfortable, and felt like it was premium quality.
  • They also said that the bed didn’t creak or make any noise, making for an undisturbed sleep.
  • The bed is easy to use and assemble, according to reviews.
CategoryAdjustable Beds