Sophie Adjustable Bed

Sophie Adjustable Bed

Listing monitored by Sophie

Pros

• Extremely comfortable

• Easy to operate and assemble

• Makes no sound while being used

4.9
  • Ease of Assembly
Linda
LindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best bed ever

The Sophie bed fits into our frame perfectly. Most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept on. My sciatica pain disappeared after one night. One of the best investments I’ve ever made.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for your feedback Linda. So amazing to read your sciatica has completely disappeared!!

Vicki
VickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best bed ever

I have had my bed for a few months now and now I don't think I can go back to a normal bed for comfort. I spend a lot of time on my bed watching tv so it is so good to be able to put up my back and feet (comfy). I find before going to sleep at night a nice massage from the bed for 10 min's is great and relaxing too. Thanks Sophie

Purchased in October 2020.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for your feedback Vicki. So glad you're loving your new Sophie!

Cindy
Cindy

This bed is amazing!!

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for your review Cindy. Absolutely amazing you're finding your new Sophie everything and more than expected!!

Julie11
Julie11AU

Fantastic productv

I’ve had my Sophie bed for a couple of weeks now. It has helped with my joint and back pain tremendously. Staff were fantastic and installation was done efficiently. Nothing was too much trouble.
Loved that I could use my existing bed frame.

Nathan K.Sophie

Julie so wonderful to read over your review. We do strive to exceed our clients customer service expectations. I'll pass onto the team your kind words about them all.

Fabulous ❤️

I suffer from bad back pains even to the point that some mornings I have to roll out of bed. My Sophie bed was installed yesterday. I had the best pain free sleep in 2.5 years. Words cannot express how much I appreciate this. Thank you so much to Peter, Nathan and the team. You guys are amazing. Thank you again.

Purchased in February 2021.

Nathan K.Sophie

So amazing to read your feedback Elizabeth. We really do love that you are enjoying your new Sophie Adjustable bed so much!

Perfect bed

It has been 6mts since I slept in a bed except being in hospital my bed arrived 3 days ago and I have slept in it all night ,being able to adjust the bed head is really great do to my condition found the massage is good before I get out in the morning hardly and noise from it as I put some sticky felt stoppers on the legs due to me having wooden floors ,the guys that delivered and assembled bed were so helpful they explained remote to me and best of all took empty boxes away with them A BIG THANK YOU TO SOPHIE STAFF FOR MAKING MY PURCH SO EASY thank you Jane and for your follow ups I would recommend Sophie to anyone ALSO GOOD PRICE

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for your review Lyn. So glad we were able to help you both!

campmother
campmotherCentral West, NSW

Queen Quad Adjustable Bed

Sophie Beds is a very efficient, helpful company, great communication. Fantastic Price and delivered to my door. Installation and delivery men were extremely pleasant, even taking old bed and mattress over to shed for me. 1st nights sleep, no sore, dry throat from snoring and no stiff aching neck and shoulders. Would definitely recommend the Sophie Adjustable beds. As my bed sits on concrete tiled floor massage was a bit loud but soon got used to that as it is only for 10/15mins. Best purchase I have made.

Nathan K.Sophie

So glad we exceeded your expectations and our installation team were so helpful.

Sophie Central West, NSW

Sleeping in a cloud

Arrived a day early . Assemble by2 lovely gentleman . Cannot fault service. Had a very comfortable first night sleep. Thought I was sleeping on a cloud. Husband had the best night sleep he’s had for awhile. Looking forward to many a good night .

Purchased in May 2021 for $6,565.00.

Nathan K.Sophie

Amazing to hear Sophie. Thanks so much for your review!

Kelly K.
Kelly K.Queensland

Sophie Beds are amazing.

They did everything even removed old bed. There bed is hard as a rock yet like sleeping on a cloud. Massage setting is awesome. Cordless did not expect that. I love my bed so much. Worth every cent I paid. And the staff are so lovely.

Purchased in May 2021 at Sophie's Blinds.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much Kelly, its amazing to hear such positive feedback. Enjoy your Sophie!

aspleyturf
aspleyturfSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Choice we ever made,

I’m not one to give a false review however I do like to fully try out a product before any recommendations. I can say that after having our Sophie Adjustable Bed delivered just over 2 months ago that I have never had a better nights sleep. The mattress is so comfortable and the massage feature is fantastic. This bed it honestly the best choice we have ever made. Highly recommend.

Purchased in February 2021.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for your honest feedback Wendy. So glad you and Pete are loving you're Sophie!!

Joanne S.
Joanne S.South East Queensland, QLD

Prices and products

Just looking for prices and Samantha lee was the best by far most amazing person to deal with . She didn’t push for a sale , she listened to me as I have ptsd and rheumatoid and osteoarthritis in my spine so lots of pain but my ptsd holds me back from having phone consults as I don’t like talking over the phone , but Samantha lee took that in and didn’t even question my problem and have prices emailed to me so I can read it at my own pace. She’s an asset to the company and I truely appreciate her help and understanding . Best sales rep I’ve ever spoken too and I’ve worked in this industry for most my life and it’s hard to get a sales rep that actually listens and helps . Keep up the amazing work Samantha lee your fantastic.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thank you for your amazing feedback Joanne. So glad we were able to assist.

Lisa
LisaNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent choice of bed. So very happy.

I am so happy since getting this bed. I am getting the best nights sleep now. My husband loves the bed as well. We both have a massage before going to sleep. I haven't heard him snore, nor do I feel him moving. I would recommend this bed to anyone who is looking at buying their next bed.

Purchased in January 2021.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for the feedback Lisa. So great there is no more snoring and no more partner disturbance! Great sleep is priceless!

Kerin S.
Kerin S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is the perfect bed.

We are so happy that we since we got this bed. Specially I was not getting good night sleep but now I sleep like a baby. I recommend to my sister and she got it too and she told my other sister who got it too. If anyone looking for for bed I recommend this bed

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our Sophie Adjustable Bed Kerin. So happy you are now "sleeping like a baby!" :)

Very happy!

Was sceptical but best purchase ever dont think i could get by wothout it now makes such a difference, i even bought another for my daughter who loves hers too.

Purchased in February 2019.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for your feedback Genx! So glad you're loving your Sophie Adjustable Bed.

Veena
VeenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent choice of bed

I have a really great nights of sleep on this bed. I share with my partner and don't even feel him moving. I'd recommend to anyone looking to buying their next bed.

Purchased in December 2020.

Nathan K.Sophie

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your Sophie Adjustable Bed Veena! So lovely to hear your feedback.

Read more reviews - page 2

Jo G.
Jo G.asked

Do you have a supplier in Tasmania? We are interested in a Queen size Sophie sleep system?
Regards Mick and Jo

Nathan K.Sophie

Sorry for the delay Jo. We are a nationwide supplier, and have installers to install your new Sophie bed in Tassie.

Tracey
Traceyasked

do you have a double sized bed and how much

We sure do Tracey. We have all Australian standard sizes

Steph D.
Steph D.asked

do you have a supplier in Perth?

Nathan K.Sophie

Hi Steph, we deliver and install in Perth almost everyday.
You can reach us directly either through our website or by phoning us on 1300 975 337.

See all Sophie Adjustable Bed questions

Get an answer from our members and Sophie representatives

Features:

• The Sophie Adjustable Bed has a cool-gel infused memory foam mattress, so you can keep yourself cool regardless of the climate.
  • You can independently adjust the head and foot elevation of the bed, letting you choose exactly what you find the most comfortable, so you can sleep easy knowing that you’ll be sleeping easier.
  • It features an inbuilt massager that can provide therapy to your whole body or target a specific area, helping you on your way to pain-free relaxation.
  • The bed lets you save your preferred positions so that you can hit the hay in an instant.
  • It’s antimicrobial, bactericidal, and anti-odour treated, making for the cleanest sleep possible.
  • LED lighting underneath the bed helps you make your way to your bed after you’ve switched off the bedroom lights.
  • A backup battery also gives you extra peace of mind knowing that your bed won’t leave you hanging when you need it the most.
  • It also has USB connectivity and charging ports, so you can keep your devices close and easily accessible.
  • The Sophie Adjustable Bed comes with a 5-year warranty, and for an additional fee you can extend this to 10 years.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers said that the Sophie Adjustable Bed was a godsend for their ailments, stating that it relieved aches and pains from a variety of health conditions, such as arthritis, neuropathy, back degeneration, rejection sensitive dysphoria, emphysema, and aches resulting from spinal surgery.
  • Most reviewers noted that the bed was extremely comfortable, and felt like it was premium quality.
  • They also said that the bed didn’t creak or make any noise, making for an undisturbed sleep.
  • The bed is easy to use and assemble, according to reviews.