Sleep Electric Prestige Range

Sleep Electric Prestige Range

• Ease of Assembly
Julie

Julie

Appallingly hard mattress and franchisee says she can not afford to swap it

Purchased in September 2020 for A$5,800.00.

Diane Brennan

Diane BrennanIllawarra, NSW

Extraordinary product and customer service

Purchased in September 2020 at Sleep Electric NSW.

Pete

PeteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Bed ,

The boys from sleep electric installed the bed into my bed frame,they did an excellent job.
I replaced my Queen size bed with a King size bed with a latex mattress, I now have the best sleep in a long time. Very satisfied and happy with the Bed and service.

Purchased in October 2020 at Sleep Electric.

Find out how Sleep Electric Prestige Range compares to other Beds

Happy with our new Electric bed

We found our new split King electric bed comfortable and a great price for what you get . The easy way they came to us with the beds to trial in their van was great .

Purchased in August 2013.

Great Team Excellent Bed

We needed a bed to assist with loss of mobility due to MS and purchased a long king single and half queen. Carol was extremely helpful and caring with her advice and knowledge of all aspects of the bed selection including as well measuring of the room and ensuring the height and space requirements all worked perfectly for us. Nothing was too much trouble. The delivery and installation guys were on time, quick and efficient and made sure we understood everything before they left. Both beds are very comfortable and the adjustable features certainly make life a lot easier, particularly the high low.
This is a great family business that we would happily recommend.

Purchased in January 2020.

Lazy DadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic bed, plenty of options

We dealt with Chase and Gavin in Eagleby for our bed purchase and have been very impressed with both the door to door demonstration service and subsequent delivery and installation. Happy to recommend.

Purchased in June 2020.

I love my bed, everyone should have one like mine!!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$2,222.00.

Summer45

Summer45Sydney, NSW

Unbelievable Service

Amazing service from beginning to end. Carol and the team took such good care to ensure we got exactly what mum needed. The delivery team were amazing as well. Delivery and installation went smoothly.

Purchased in April 2020.

Di T

Di TSydney, NSW

Love my bed

Love my new bed! Thank you for being such a great company to buy from. The service, delivery and the price were all amazing! Your understanding of the product and the buyers needs surpass all other companies I researched.

Purchased in April 2020 at Sleep Electric.

Trish M

Trish MIllawarra, NSW

Amazing product, incredible service

Purchased in January 2020 for A$4,680.00.

lauredana69

lauredana69Sydney, NSW

Happy Mum with new electric bed and recliner

Thank you, Graham, Carol, Brad, Jackson and Ben.
From start to finish, it was an effortless order and delivery transaction. Fast and efficient, their service is second to none. Kept in constant contact when required. Could not fault if I tried to.
Mum is happy with her bed and chair.
Thank you again for my peace of mind.
Highly recommended to anyone wanting a good nights sleep

Laura

Purchased in December 2019.

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply beautiful bed no need to look elsewhere

This is simply a beautiful bed. Ticks all the boxes and then some. Incredibly comfortable, prestige quality, best value - stunning. Staff and service are second to none. Seamless, incredible, brilliant.

Purchased in November 2019.

DesSydney, NSW

If you're looking for complete satisfaction in any way, don't bother looking elsewhere.

From start to finish this entire exercise in getting an electric bed was flawless. I have a 53 degree scoliosis and getting into and out of bed and finding a comfortable position meant many restless and painful nights. The mobile showroom saved travel and walking. The staff all delightful and the bed is just PERFECT.

Purchased in July 2019 at It was delivered following testing at my home address for A$3,200.00.

Sleep Electric Sydney

Purchased in June 2019.

Patrick

PatrickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great with service enquiries.

My older brother has been unwell with pneumonia so I searched long and hard for a suitable company to supply the right bed. I happened upon Eddie and Gavin. What a dream come true. Thanks lads.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$2,600.00.

Rocketeer

Rocketeer

Pity there wasn't a 6 star rating

From start to finish dealing with Eddie has been an absolute delight, everything was clearly explained and what was promised was exactly what was delivered. The only snag with the whole experience was the complete confusion that the NDIS caused but Eddie got that sorted for us quick smart.
The bed itself has given me instant relief from my pressure sores and the first good nights sleep since my stroke and the bonus is that it seems to have cured the wife's snoring.
This bed is a true blessing and the service you receive from Eddie is the bonus.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Dave buck

Dave buckcaves beach

My relief for a lot of pain

I have had my queen sleep electric beed for 2 weeks and it has been great it helps me with my cronic back pain like you would not believe carol was very helpfull and the sale and installation of the bed was quick and easy thankyou.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Rob T.

Rob T.South East Queensland, QLD

Simply The Best Electric Bed Company

Brankaasked

Do they sell king hi lo (not split king)? Thank you

Hi Branka,
Thank you for your enquiry.
I personally cannot answer your question but if you phone Carol at Sleep Electric, she is very helpful and she sold me my bed which I love, Carol will be able to answer your questions.
Phone Carol on 0499 293 715. These beds are absolutely wonderful and very reasonably priced and the best quality. I did my research before I bought my bed.
Good luck,

Branka

Thank you so much for your helpful reply. I have looked at so many brands & this one seems to have so many positive recommendations.

Split king

Maurice Hoy

Maurice Hoyasked

Where do I purchase a king size split bed in Adelaide south Australia.

Jill

Dear Maurice, Unfortunately I cannot answer your question as to where you can purchase a king size split electric bed in Adelaide as I live in Sydney. Here is the name and phone number of the supplier that I purchased my bed from, I am sure she can help you. Company name is Sleep Electric, speak to Carol on 0499293715.

Carol
Carol

Hi Maurice, you are welcome to call me anytime to discuss our range of beds. We have a few options for a Split King bed. Regards. Carol 0499293715

kp123asked

I recently purchased a queen size prestige bed (memory foam mattress). Cannot fault the salesman, the delivery and installation, etc., but .....the mattress is so hard, it is like a slab of concrete! Could it be possible that I've been delivered the wrong mattress???? I've put a 'mattress topper' on it, which provides a slightly better level of comfort, but really, it is so hard, that I wake up with pins and needles due to lack of circulation! Any tips? I went with this company, based on all of the 5 star reviews, surely I am not the only person, who finds the mattress comfort to be so bad????

Michelle

I would definitely contact Eddie as there is a short term comfort guarantee, and talk about your options. I went with the pocket sprung mattress as I don't like the heat generated from memory foam, and perhaps this could be an option for you as my mattress is the most comfortable mattress I've ever slept on. Give Eddie a call and speak to him directly about your concerns

Dear kp123
I bought the same bed as you but not the memory foam mattress. It was not comfortable for my rather oddly shaped back, so I chose the softer one. Carol Watman and Sleep Electric were just wonderful to deal with. I'm sure they will swap it if you explain the situation.
Regards
DD

kp123

Thank you for your reply DD, Did you get the inner spring mattress? Regards Kerry