3Sleep Electric Prestige Adjustable Bed

98% · 1632 · 1%

Wendy
Wendy3 posts

Amazing customer experience!!

Carol has been super helpful and responsive since the first time I made contact. Extremely friendly and professional. Very convenient to have her bring the bed to me for a trial, accomodating with her time. The delivery was also a great experience. Very thoughtful and professional service. Amazing bed and great price Show details ·  1
Graham G.
Graham G.

Excellent product and all around service

Very pleased indeed with our new bed. George, Andrea, Adam and the excellent delivery/installation team all contributed to our satisfaction with the sales process, invoicing, delivery, and installation. Importantly, we are very much enjoying our new bed and getting a better nights sleep! Show details ·  1
Mark O.
Mark O.

Excellent Electric Bed

Excellent Bed with all the features you need, combined with modern look ( I wanted a normal looking fully electric bed). Easy trial with them coming to my house in a wheelchair accessible trailer , company where super to deal with and good communications. Helped me out when I had to delay delivery multiple times due to other factors, George and Andrea where very knowledgeable, courteous and bed was delivered precisely on time and quickly set up by the delivery team., Very happy with purchase Show details ·  1
Leonie
LeoniePerth, WA2 posts

Brilliant

The team at sleep electric could not have done any more to help us! Just fantastic that they come to you to try out items! Dad got a great quality bed and a new chair! I would 100/ recommend we were thrilled Show details ·  1
  • +1Thumbnail
Jenn .H
Jenn .HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I am very happy

Excellent demonstration , excellent service . Quick & easy , to test out .
Thank you . Show details ·  1
Tom Axell
Tom AxellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great night's sleep !!

Had a chronic disease and found staff and delivery team very helpfull. There was great communication and after sales service as the team allowed me to swop over the mattress to a better fit. All in all a good experience. Show details ·  1
SBD Balmain
SBD BalmainSydney, NSW2 posts

Greater comfort relieves pain

Like many others, I have chronic pain in my sides as well as back and chose the "plush" version of the mattress, after careful consideration. This is certainly not soft but does have enough "give" to make sleep as restful as it can be. I strongly recommend this choice for anyone with musculoskeletal challenges. Combining that with the electric bed itself is an excellent investment in less pain and greater comfort. Show reply
David Newton
David NewtonPerth, WA2 posts

Service beyond the Sleep Electric sale

My wife and I have been enjoying our King single beds for over a year, and when it came time to move house, Sleep Electric assisted with the transport and annual service at the same time and everything went smoothly. Great service, great people, great product, and we are very grateful. Show details ·  1
Lyanne Hitchen
Lyanne Hitchen

Very happy would definitely recommend the company

Customer service from Mitchell excellent. Couldn’t recommend them any more .Mitchell come to the house and helped my 92 year old mum onto the mobile bed shop and she tried out a couple of beds and decided on the spot ,had it delivered and installed in couple of days she hasn’t looked back since. Mitchell is a lovely young man and the company should be very proud of his customer service Show details ·  1
Chris B
Chris BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Commitment plus plus

We would like to thank the team at Sleep Electric Beds for their efforts to accommodate our needs for a comfortable sleep. The delivery team and office under Andrea have worked very hard to assist us.
Adam the salesman and George , manager, have been fantastic and have not stopped helping us until we were happy.
I would strongly recommend this company ,their products and the extra service they have given to us .
Regards Chris & Kerrie Show details ·  1
JMT
JMT

Exactly what we wanted/needed but better!

After much thought and research we decided to view the beds at Sleep Electric. We were not expecting to be sleeping in a brand new Split King Elite HiLo bed within the week! We thought finding a bed that suited our different needs and preferences might take some shopping around but Sleep Electric were more than able to accommodate exactly what we wanted.
We each have our own mattress preference and separate controls but still very much feel we’re sharing a bed. The beds even fit into the frame of our previous king size and when it’s made up it looks just the same.
All the staff were helpful, courteous and professional; from purchase to installation it was a seamless process! Show details ·  1
John W.
John W.2 posts

GREAT BUY !!!!

I found the setup of the guys who delivered. It was very good very respectful and they got stuck into it and did a really good job and cleaned up after them which was great. Took all the rubbish away. The bed itself is very comfortable and I’m finding it excellent Thing is the handle where I hang onto to get out of bed seems to be a bit loose. I’m not sure about whether it supposed to be loose or not but the bed is perfect for me in every way very comfortable easily to read instructions and was very pleased with George’s service.
My husband is also planning to buy one later. Show details ·  1
marg
margSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great purchase

My Sleep Electric bed is very comfortable. The settings are easy to use and provide a range of positions and massages.
The staff are all very friendly and eager to help if you have a problem Show details ·  1
peter w.
peter w.South West, WA

Just what the Doctor ordered

I knew I needed something to help me sleep, I've tried pills and all the standard tricks, but who new that just the right angles would make all the difference? Well, Debbie from Sleep Electric for one, it took just a few nights of experimenting, then viola! I can't thank her enough, and her fantastic mobile bed display team who drove hundreds of kms, had just the right bed and set it all up for me with a smile on the same day, such friendly down to earth professionals all. Show details ·  1
Ron C.
Ron C.Perth, WA

What we were looking for

The whole experience with the western Australian crew from the first phone call to the arrival of the mobile showroom, demonstration and order was a simple enjoyable and speedy experience.
The delivery within a few days, the assembly and the sleep experience from then has been great.
Worth every penny of the investment in our sleep future.
Thank you to the WA crew. Show details ·  1