3Sleep Electric Prestige Adjustable Bed

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.9

156 reviews · Statistics

98% · 1532 · 1%
See the Best Adjustable Beds in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

John W.
John W.2 posts

GREAT BUY !!!!

I found the setup of the guys who delivered. It was very good very respectful and they got stuck into it and did a really good job and cleaned up after them which was great. Took all the rubbish away. The bed itself is very comfortable and I’m finding it excellent Thing is the handle where I hang onto to get out of bed seems to be a bit loose. I’m not sure about whether it supposed to be loose or not but the bed is perfect for me in every way very comfortable easily to read instructions and was very pleased with George’s service.
My husband is also planning to buy one later. Show details ·  1
marg
margQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great purchase

My Sleep Electric bed is very comfortable. The settings are easy to use and provide a range of positions and massages.
The staff are all very friendly and eager to help if you have a problem Show details ·  1
peter w.
peter w.WASouth West, WA

Just what the Doctor ordered

I knew I needed something to help me sleep, I've tried pills and all the standard tricks, but who new that just the right angles would make all the difference? Well, Debbie from Sleep Electric for one, it took just a few nights of experimenting, then viola! I can't thank her enough, and her fantastic mobile bed display team who drove hundreds of kms, had just the right bed and set it all up for me with a smile on the same day, such friendly down to earth professionals all. Show details ·  1
Ron C.
Ron C.WAPerth, WA

What we were looking for

The whole experience with the western Australian crew from the first phone call to the arrival of the mobile showroom, demonstration and order was a simple enjoyable and speedy experience.
The delivery within a few days, the assembly and the sleep experience from then has been great.
Worth every penny of the investment in our sleep future.
Thank you to the WA crew. Show details ·  1
Bryan
BryanVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Karen M.
Karen M.

Best sleeps ever!

I am so happy with the service and the bed. Extremely comfortable and my back feels better. Highly recommended. Can't be happier Show reply
Pamela
Pamela

Karen
KarenNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Highly recommend

I recently had major surgery and had to convert my downstairs family room into my bedroom.
I contacted Sleep Electric to hire a king single electric bed as I required a bed that would allow me to have my legs elevated and to also give me assistance by the head section raising to get out of bed.
I received excellent customer service from Carol who despite my late request a week before Xmas organised the delivery of my bed and there were no issues with the bed setup by the two men who delivered it.
The bed is everything I needed and very comfortable and because I will now need to continue using the bed I am planning to purchase it when my hire term has expired. Show reply
Robyn
RobynQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Fantastic service and product

I recently had an accident resulting in multiple broken bones I rang and chase reassured me about the bed and delivery when I could return despite the fact that the delivery driver were unable to deliver when I needed it. Chase and his young son went out of his way to deliver my bed so I could come home. I cannot express how much I appreciate him doing this for me
Not only is the bed exactly what I needed it is comfortable and easy to use
Thank you so much for all your assistance
Kind regards
Robyn Dwight Show details ·  2
Ricks
Ricks2 posts

New Bed

Love my new bed. Thanks to George and his team for the seamless ordering and delivery process. Would recommend them to anyone. Show details ·  1
Sally
Sally
  Fair Incentive

Great service and excellent product

I am really appreciated the help from whole team and I have experienced great service from Andrea, Adam, George and the delivery team. When I called Andrea, she answered all my questions clearly. When Adam and George came with a van showroom, they both were very patient and caring. They explained electric bed and recliner chair professionally. When the delivery team delivered the product to our house, they assembled the bed professionally. The electric bed is very comfortable and works like hospital bed. At the same time, it looks like a five star hotel bed. I will highly recommend people to buy product from this great company. Well done ! Show details ·  1
Happy Camper
Happy CamperWAPerth, WA

Best decision I’ve made in a while!

Warm greeting, outstanding service, quick delivery and set up, promise of help if needed AND a comfy, cosy bed that lulls me to sleep every night. Winning!! Show details ·  1
Rane v.
Rane v.WAPerth, WA

Incredible service, wonderful product!

The speed and quality of service were outstanding. I made an appointment with Debbie to view the bed on Friday morning, realised immediately that it was the right bed (and companion bed) for my husband who has disabilities and was leaving hospital the following day. Roger went out of his way to deliver and install the bed the following morning. We are both delighted with the comfort, the functions and the reasonable price of the bed. Show details ·  1
Denise
Denise

Simon
Simon

Well done

No pressure
Excellent service
Excellent product
I had gone to 3 bedding retailers, none of whom listened to me. Brad & Carol did.
I am very appreciative. As I said above, Well done. Show details ·  1

Sue

Hi, can these be inserted into an existing bed frame if the wooden slats are removed, or can the headboard be screwed on to the new frame ?

Barbara Hetherington
Barbara Hetherington

Yes the beds do fit into an exisiting frame after the slated are removed.
We didn’t have to do anything with the headboard. Just fitted the beds into the existing frame.

Sue

Thanks for the Info Barbara, are you happy with your adjustable bed?I read reviews and am sceptical.

DBC
DBC

We bought two king single electric beds from you last October and with winter coming we need to install two electric blankets. Can you advise some brands which would be suitable. I’m assuming that the cheaper brands would not be suitable due to the bending. Thanks Don

Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.

Is this bed made in Australia. How many motors in the bed. And what type of wood material has been used.

Contact info for Sleep Electric Prestige Adjustable Bed