Sleep Electric Prestige Range

• Ease of Assembly
Brian P
Brian PAdelaide

What a great company

A fantastic bed purchase. The whole experience was easy they come to you which was brilliant also very knowledgeable about their product . Installation quick and easy By excellent staff I’m glad I went to sleep electric

Purchased in June 2021.

Diane Brennan
Diane BrennanIllawarra, NSW

Sleep heaven

Best bed for sleep. Fitted sheets are super easy to put on. Can’t live without this bed. No motor noise from massager. Very very comfortable bed. Very easy to operate the remote. 100% quality.

Thanks Diane!

PleasedCustomer
PleasedCustomerSydney, NSW

Masterclass craftsmanship for pure comfort and peace of mind

From the prompt delivery time to the expert assembly and placement of the new Trendelenburg LoLo bed and the Divine Leather chair, the product and service quality was of a very high prestige standard.

To anyone interested in Sleep Electric furniture, your decision is an easy one. Go with Sleep Electric and experience for yourself and your loved ones the most luxurious and last word in comfort and care.

Very pleased customers.

Purchased in April 2021 at Sleep Electric for $1,995.00.

Luke W.Sleep Electric

Thanks so much, we're glad you love it!!

Edward Bassett
Edward BassettSydney, NSW

We are very pleased with this adjustable beds versatility.

This bed’s so Quiet.
No creaks whatsoever.
Peaceful Undisturbed sleep.
3months ago my wife slipped a couple of discs,Ambulance etc.
My back bad after breaking some vertebrae in a fall.Had an operation
One month ago.
We each adjust our own single bed, both the top and the bottom.
They are fixed together and we definitely do not disturb each others sleep.

Purchased in February 2021 at Sleep Electric.

Luke W.Sleep Electric

Thanks for the kind words Edward. We are glad you love the beds

Michaela K.
Michaela K.Hunter Region, NSW

Hip and back pain gone - super quiet motor - very firm mattress

Great company- carol delivered quality product- great communication as she kept in touch with Tobermory the purchase and delivery period and she was a pleasure to deal with - easy delivery to house - mattress is very firm but that was what I needed

Purchased in March 2021.

Luke W.Sleep Electric

That's great to hear Michaela! So glad you love the bed and Carols service!

AnnJ
AnnJSydney Surrounds, NSW

Changed our lives

I heard about these beds and the company from a very happy friend dealing with back problems. My husband was due to come out of hospital after heart surgery and I was looking for a bed with head and foot elevation. Rang Carol and discussed our needs - she suggested the Hi-Lo Prestige and I ordered it sight unseen. She was correct - the bed is unbelievably good. It was delivered the following day to the Central Coast and my husband is delighted with it. Getting in and out easy and he’s set his favourite sleeping position. And using the Hi means I can make up the bed without bending. Happy all round.

Purchased in March 2021.

Great bed everyone should have!

Purchased in December 2020.

Julie
Julie

Appallingly hard mattress and franchisee says she can not afford to swap it

Purchased in September 2020 for $5,800.00.

Pete
PeteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Bed ,

The boys from sleep electric installed the bed into my bed frame,they did an excellent job.
I replaced my Queen size bed with a King size bed with a latex mattress, I now have the best sleep in a long time. Very satisfied and happy with the Bed and service.

Purchased in October 2020 at Sleep Electric.

Find out how Sleep Electric Prestige Range compares to other Beds

Happy with our new Electric bed

We found our new split King electric bed comfortable and a great price for what you get . The easy way they came to us with the beds to trial in their van was great .

Purchased in August 2013.

Great Team Excellent Bed

We needed a bed to assist with loss of mobility due to MS and purchased a long king single and half queen. Carol was extremely helpful and caring with her advice and knowledge of all aspects of the bed selection including as well measuring of the room and ensuring the height and space requirements all worked perfectly for us. Nothing was too much trouble. The delivery and installation guys were on time, quick and efficient and made sure we understood everything before they left. Both beds are very comfortable and the adjustable features certainly make life a lot easier, particularly the high low.
This is a great family business that we would happily recommend.

Purchased in January 2020.

Lazy DadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic bed, plenty of options

We dealt with Chase and Gavin in Eagleby for our bed purchase and have been very impressed with both the door to door demonstration service and subsequent delivery and installation. Happy to recommend.

Purchased in June 2020.

I love my bed, everyone should have one like mine!!

Purchased in May 2020 for $2,222.00.

Summer45
Summer45Sydney, NSW

Unbelievable Service

Amazing service from beginning to end. Carol and the team took such good care to ensure we got exactly what mum needed. The delivery team were amazing as well. Delivery and installation went smoothly.

Purchased in April 2020.

Di T
Di TSydney, NSW

Love my bed

Love my new bed! Thank you for being such a great company to buy from. The service, delivery and the price were all amazing! Your understanding of the product and the buyers needs surpass all other companies I researched.

Purchased in April 2020 at Sleep Electric.

Brankaasked

Do they sell king hi lo (not split king)? Thank you

Hi Branka,
Thank you for your enquiry.
I personally cannot answer your question but if you phone Carol at Sleep Electric, she is very helpful and she sold me my bed which I love, Carol will be able to answer your questions.
Phone Carol on 0499 293 715. These beds are absolutely wonderful and very reasonably priced and the best quality. I did my research before I bought my bed.
Good luck,

Branka

Thank you so much for your helpful reply. I have looked at so many brands & this one seems to have so many positive recommendations.

Split king

Maurice Hoy
Maurice Hoyasked

Where do I purchase a king size split bed in Adelaide south Australia.

Jill

Dear Maurice, Unfortunately I cannot answer your question as to where you can purchase a king size split electric bed in Adelaide as I live in Sydney. Here is the name and phone number of the supplier that I purchased my bed from, I am sure she can help you. Company name is Sleep Electric, speak to Carol on 0499293715.

Luke W.
Luke W.

Hi Maurice, you are welcome to call me anytime to discuss our range of beds. We have a few options for a Split King bed. Regards. Carol 0499293715

kp123asked

I recently purchased a queen size prestige bed (memory foam mattress). Cannot fault the salesman, the delivery and installation, etc., but .....the mattress is so hard, it is like a slab of concrete! Could it be possible that I've been delivered the wrong mattress???? I've put a 'mattress topper' on it, which provides a slightly better level of comfort, but really, it is so hard, that I wake up with pins and needles due to lack of circulation! Any tips? I went with this company, based on all of the 5 star reviews, surely I am not the only person, who finds the mattress comfort to be so bad????

Michelle
Michelle

I would definitely contact Eddie as there is a short term comfort guarantee, and talk about your options. I went with the pocket sprung mattress as I don't like the heat generated from memory foam, and perhaps this could be an option for you as my mattress is the most comfortable mattress I've ever slept on. Give Eddie a call and speak to him directly about your concerns

Des
Des

Dear kp123
I bought the same bed as you but not the memory foam mattress. It was not comfortable for my rather oddly shaped back, so I chose the softer one. Carol Watman and Sleep Electric were just wonderful to deal with. I'm sure they will swap it if you explain the situation.
Regards
DD

kp123

Thank you for your reply DD, Did you get the inner spring mattress? Regards Kerry

See all Sleep Electric Prestige Range questions