Sleep Electric Prestige Range

Sleep Electric Prestige Range

Pity there wasn't a 6 star rating

From start to finish dealing with Eddie has been an absolute delight, everything was clearly explained and what was promised was exactly what was delivered. The only snag with the whole experience was the complete confusion that the NDIS caused but Eddie got that sorted for us quick smart.
The bed itself has given me instant relief from my pressure sores and the first good nights sleep since my stroke and the bonus is that it seems to have cured the wife's snoring.
This bed is a true blessing and the service you receive from Eddie is the bonus.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

My relief for a lot of pain

I have had my queen sleep electric beed for 2 weeks and it has been great it helps me with my cronic back pain like you would not believe carol was very helpfull and the sale and installation of the bed was quick and easy thankyou.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Simply The Best Electric Bed Company

After I found Sleep Electric company website and read all the information I called and spoke to Gavin who was very informative on the product and he suggested too come to our house with his mobile display van. Upon arrival Gavin and Jenny explained the main workings of what the beds had to offer, my wife who I was purchasing the bed for as she has a severe back complaint we proceeded to try the beds out. After further discussion and adjustments to help alleviate my wife's pain which was successful we decided to purchase a King Single Prestige Hi Lo Bed and Cool Gel Mattress. As my wife had not slept well for some 6 months we were eager to get the bed asap. Jenny explained it would be within 5 days. Sure enough the bed arrived 4 days later and was installed ready for use. We are extremely pleased with our purchase and the service which was excellent and my wife is now able to adjust the bed to eliminate her pain enough that she can sleep through the night. We cannot thank Gavin and Jenny enough for their fabulous service and advice, a very easy process. Thank you!