Onebed Adjustable Bed Frame

Onebed Adjustable Bed Frame

• Ease of Assembly
Ky K

Ky KSydney, NSW

Didn't go well with double size adjustable bed.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$750.00.

jan k.

jan k.Southern and Hills, SA

Best decision ever

My husband and I are very happy with our beds. I simply press the anti snore button on the remote and no complaints from me anymore. My husband no longer wakes up with a sore back and we no longer have broken sleep. The price was cheaper than any other on the market. The quality and service was outstanding to say the least. Highly recommended.

Purchased in March 2020 at Onebed.

Meg

MegHobart, TAS

Recommended to all my friends and family!

This mattress, as well as the adjustable bed frame, has been a life saver! I have chronic back and shoulder pain and I've really noticed the improvement in my quality of sleep since using my onebed mattress. I've told all my friends and family they need one!
Thanks for all the zzz's!

Beds

Find out how Onebed Adjustable Bed Frame compares to other Beds

Onebed Queen Mattress & adjustable base.

No more tension neck and back pain, wonderful sleep. Loving the new mattress and adjustable bed frame. Haven't had this good a sleep in years, even in hotels. Customer service were a delight to deal with and so very helpful. Highly recommended.

Purchased in February 2020.

Amazing Bed

The frame is easy to put together but it's really heavy. They mean it when they said you need 2 people to put together.

But it's really good and I enjoy ut with the mattress I bought along with it. No regrets.

Purchased in January 2020.

TeeJay

TeeJaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick Service - Uncomplicated

Bed for visitors. First guests were very satisfied. The mattress was relatively easy to move to the bedroom and unpack. Amazing how it takes is shape and form after plastic bag is removed.

Purchased in February 2020.

Tim

TimSydney, NSW

Can't believe how good it is for the price... Amazing

Easy to setup and install though two people recommended. The bed has great functionality and all controlled by remote. One bed do sales which offer the base at a discount, so lookout.

Purchased in December 2019.

Will

WillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Glad I bought it

Bed does not creek at all. It’s awesome to watch tv in. I also find myself having the head raised slightly when sleeping.
I assembled myself and was able to flip myself although it is somewhat awkward if you’re a small person.

Purchased in January 2020 at Onebed.

Dylan R.

Dylan R.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Well built and sturdy frame

Frame arrived a few days after purchase, took myself a few hours to assemble after work with some assistance lifting the assembled frame. Adjusting works well and not too noisy.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$840.00.

Beds

Find out how Onebed Adjustable Bed Frame compares to other Beds

Kirstin

Kirstin

Sleep Adjusted

The Bed Frame came in two boxes and was pretty simple to assemble. Needed a little help moving the bed frame into position as it is a sturdy piece. I usually sleep with the head slightly elevated (or Anti-Snore mode on the remote) which has really helped me get a good night's rest.

Purchased in October 2019.

Onebed S.Onebed

Easy to set-up and you can enjoy inclining or reclining with the click of a button. How much easier can it get? ;) Cheers to the best sleep on your Onebed adjustable frame, Kirstin! :)

onebed sleeper

onebed sleeperHunter Region, NSW

Onebed

Purchased at onebed for A$990.00.

Review collected in partnership with Onebed

This has changed my world for the better

In my search for a sleek looking bed base at a affordable price I came across the Onebed Adjustable Bed Frame, at first I just liked the look of it, when I realised it was adjustable, that was a bonus and I placed the order.
When it arrived I assembled it by myself and it was really easy. It was assembled in about 10 minutes, I just needed help from a friend to turn the base right side up as it is to heavy for 1 person to move.
The base is extremely sturdy, does not creak and is very easy to adjust.
This base had changed my world for the better, I now have quality sleep and no longer wake up from aching hips.

Purchased in September 2019.

Onebed S.Onebed

So happy to hear that assembly was easy and hassle-free for you, Genevieve. Also, always the best turnout that you are sleeping better and reaping all the benefits that the Onebed adjustable frame has to offer! :)

Ron

RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Falling in love again

Purchased in August 2019 for A$1,200.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're ecstatic that you are getting all the benefits from the Onebed adjustable bed frame! Thank you for sharing your experience and review, Ron! <3