Onebed Adjustable Bed Frame

Onebed Adjustable Bed Frame

This has changed my world for the better

In my search for a sleek looking bed base at a affordable price I came across the Onebed Adjustable Bed Frame, at first I just liked the look of it, when I realised it was adjustable, that was a bonus and I placed the order.
When it arrived I assembled it by myself and it was really easy. It was assembled in about 10 minutes, I just needed help from a friend to turn the base right side up as it is to heavy for 1 person to move.
The base is extremely sturdy, does not creak and is very easy to adjust.
This base had changed my world for the better, I now have quality sleep and no longer wake up from aching hips.

Purchased in September 2019.

Onebed
Onebed S.Onebed

So happy to hear that assembly was easy and hassle-free for you, Genevieve. Also, always the best turnout that you are sleeping better and reaping all the benefits that the Onebed adjustable frame has to offer! :)

Review collected in partnership with Onebed

Ron

RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Falling in love again

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,200.00.

Ease of Assembly
Onebed
Onebed S.Onebed

We're ecstatic that you are getting all the benefits from the Onebed adjustable bed frame! Thank you for sharing your experience and review, Ron! <3

Review collected in partnership with Onebed