Onebed Adjustable Bed Frame

Onebed Adjustable Bed Frame

Pros

• Simple set-up

• Sturdy, great quality frame

• Great value for money

• Ease of Assembly

Mel B.
Mel B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wish I’d purchased earlier!!!

My mattress and base arrived quickly. Set up was a breeze for my husband and 10yr old daughter. I sleep soundly and hubby’s snoring is almost nonexistent. Definitely worth buying.

Purchased in May 2021.

Onebed S.Onebed

Totally makes our day when we hear customers raving about our Onebed Adjustable Frame. For such an affordable price, you get a whole world of benefits! Cheers to sleeping better! ❤️

sheila lehmann
sheila lehmannGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

well worth the money spent, i looked at reviews and all were good.

my bed and mattress came within a few days, my son who is extremely strong managed very well to put my double together and lift .onto existing frame, first nights sleep not good as mattress is very firm, but now am sleeping like a baby and yes bed does creak a bit, altogether i am very happy with my new bed.
i would recommend one bed to my friends and have recommended to my aged care provider

Purchased in April 2021.

Onebed S.Onebed

So sweet of your son to put this together for you. We're glad you're sleeping better and getting all the benefits from the Onebed Adustable Frame, Sheila. ❤️

BoscoF
BoscoFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product. Good follow up customer service

Clear and concise assembly instructions were provided. It was very easy to assemble the bed using the instructions . Need two people to assemble.

Very easy to operate the bed. The remote control provided is simple to use

Purchased in April 2021.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're glad to know assembly was a breeze for you and you're now able to enjoy the benefits of the Onebed Adjustable frame. ❤️

Bison
BisonSydney, NSW

Love it........

I am almost 70 and have COPD but I was able to assemble the frame on my own, just needed a hand to turn it over. The bed is perfect for me as I can sleep in an inclined position that is actually comfortable. The bed is good quality and after doing much research I am very happy that I found Onebed. I am very happy to recommend Onebed to anyone looking for a quality product at a very reasonable price.

Purchased in April 2021 at Onebed for $870.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're happy to hear you didn't have trouble setting up the Onebed Frame, Bison. Awesome benefits to sleep on an adjustable frame and we're glad you found this with the Onebed. ❤️

Softnow
SoftnowSydney, NSW

Best money I have spent

Easy to assemble, just need two people to turn the bed upright . Makes sleeping easier. Costs a fraction of the other beds but is great value, I should have bought one years ago. The mattress is great and so easy to adjust the firmness if needed.

Onebed S.Onebed

Great to know you had an easy time assembling the frame. The Onebed Adjustable Frame is really affordable and gives the best value for money. Thanks for the review! ❤️

Bijay L.
Bijay L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Value for money! definitely recommended.

I was just curious about the bed.
Quite heavy so definitely need two people to assemble it.
Works fine so far with the one bed mattress as well.

Its great to play with different settings...
Just try it.. its fun.

Purchased in December 2020 at Onebed.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're glad to hear you're enjoying your Onebed frame, Bijay. Definitely a treat to adjust the bed to the most comfortable setting of your choice. ❤️

Prue B.
Prue B.Sydney, NSW

Good frame but gap between mattress and frame on zero gravity setting

Ver Comfortable it’s just there’s a gap between the mattress and frame on zero gravity.
The frame is heavy and you’ll need 2 people to put it together

The frame value for money

Purchased in March 2021 for $750.00.

Mrs Crena
Mrs Crena

Amazing and affordable

Fast delivery, easy to assemble with two people for the king size. Base is strong and sturdy. Love the grey colour and design. Motion is smooth. Works well with the 12 inch mattress. Really provide comfort in a variety of positions. Love the anti-gravity. Great price

Wisky L.
Wisky L.South East Queensland, QLD

This is fantastic, can’t live without it

The bed no creak.
Easy to put everything together, love it.
Probably still need two people as it is quite heavy. Also the bed will need to put close to your power point.

Purchased in February 2021.

Onebed S.Onebed

We do recommend an extra hand from a friend or family member when assembling the frame--it can be a fun memory. We're glad that you are loving the Onebed frame, Wisky. ❤

Ms Logan
Ms LoganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I'm in love

Delivery was prompt, and set up was fairly easy (my partner is a tradie and admittedly, is very handy). We had a couple of friends over and the four of us put the bed together in about 15-20 minutes. The bed worked beautifully, I can't wait to try out all the settings! I bought the king size bed, and it comes in two pieces. The only thing is that it's REALLY heavy. You'll need some mates over, or if there's only two of you, you need to be fairly strong to put a bed this size together yourselves, with no lower back issues lol.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're happy to hear it's all working out well for you and your partner. Cheers to many nights of happy sleep. ❤

Wen
WenPerth, WA

Comfort bed adjustment ever

Easy to install and follow instructions, nice customer support and efficiency when faced issues. Pricing is affordable for everyone in the community plus warrants and return if not satisfied with the products.

Purchased in October 2020 for $1,400.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're pleased that you found ease with setting up the frame and saw your money's worth too. We do try our best to serve our customers well but kind words like this motivates us to keep up what we do best. ❤

Maz
MazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly reccommend!

This frame is a miracle worker! I've never felt a level of relaxation like I feel in the anti-gravity position... It's been such a game changer for me! Really happy customere here! Thank you one bed <3

Purchased in November 2020 at Onebed for $1,600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

The zero-gravity has been scientifically said to be the most relaxing position--we're happy that it has worked wonders for you. Thank you for the recommendation and review, Maz. ❤

JenHunter Region, NSW

Zero stars customer service

Purchased in February 2021.

Lady-Paula S.
Lady-Paula S.Mid North Coast, NSW

Bed Goes up! Bed Goes Down!

We love our adjustable bed frame. It is easy to use and gives a great range of positions to support us to watch tv read and or relax. we do have to have it flat to sleep.
the bed was easy to put together however it is quiet heavy to position and we were concerned with the feet and how steady they would be while trying to flip the base over to the upright position.
I would really love the bed to come with 2 remoted as my husband hogs the 1 we have and i also have concerns if it gets lost like the tv remote tends to do.

Purchased in August 2020.

Jake
JakeSydney, NSW

Works as advertised but price dropped the day I got it

Purchased in February 2021 at Onebed for $1,400.00.

MWH
MWHasked

I have just received my new frame
The head lift work good but I can not get the foot control to work what am i doing wrong please help

Debbie N.
Debbie N.asked

Does the adjustable bed frame have zero clearance? We have drawers underneath our bed with slats.

Vicky
Vickyasked

Dose the frame come with adjustable legs.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Vicky! Yes, the Onebed Adjustable Frame comes with 6 short legs and 6 extended/long legs that you can mix and match to adjust the height to 15cm, 22.5cm or 30cm. :)

See all Onebed Adjustable Bed Frame questions

Get an answer from our members and Onebed representatives

Features:

• The Onebed Adjustable Bed Frame is constructed from sturdy steel, so you get creak-free durability.
  • It’s remote control operated, so you can easily switch between positions.
  • The bed is height adjustable, letting you choose a position that makes it easiest for you to get in and out of the bed.
  • You can use this bed frame with a memory foam mattress, and some spring mattresses.
  • The bed can fit an existing bed frame (as long as it’s Australian sized), so you don’t have to compromise on style when you’re pursuing comfort.
  • It comes with a 5 year warranty, making this a product that will last.
  • The Onebed Adjustable Bed Frame costs $1000 for a single to $1500 for a king, making it a lot cheaper than similar models on the market.

Points of praise:

• The bed’s strength and sturdiness was praised by reviewers, who thought it was of the utmost quality.
  • Most reviewers found the bed easy to assemble.
  • Many reviewers said the bed relieved different types of pain, such as pain associated with osteoarthritis and varicose veins, and also said it alleviated back, hip, shoulder, and neck pains.
  • Some also said that it helped reduce their snoring, or got rid of it altogether.
  • Reviewers said that the Onebed Adjustable Bed Frame significantly improved their quality of sleep.

Something to consider:

• Although this bed can be assembled by one person, its weight and sturdiness mean that putting it together would be a lot easier with someone to help you.