Onebed Adjustable Bed Frame

Onebed Adjustable Bed Frame

4.9

• Ease of Assembly

Sceptical at first

Assembled easy. Two people to lift into place as it's put together upside to screw legs in. Being tall the higher height is perfect for us both. Seems strong and sturdy, even the remote control is of solid contruction. Only purchased for price (way cheaper than anywhere else as we have been struggling with back pain for way too long even after purchasing a brand new latex mattress from elsewhere so I knew we needed a new base. With my varicose vein issues, my husband osteoarthritis, his snoring and both our sore backs, the list goes on, we have both had a great sleep. I can't believe my back pain has gone. I think it will be a talking point for a while!!! Very happy and would recommend.

Purchased in January 2021 for A$1,050.00.

Carly Green

Carly GreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

everyone needs one off these

I sit in bed and work or watch tv. My Chiro was loving it because it meant I was there all the time.

We invested in the adjustable frame and new mattress from one bed and it has been amazing.

I highly recommend them and they are so easy to put together. (we got the king)

Purchased in October 2019 at one bed for A$1,000.00.

Josh

JoshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great buy

A great purchase and make for a good nights sleep. We purchased 2 x long single frames.

The frames are so good we purchased for our parents who also love them!

Recommend

Purchased in December 2020 at Onebed for A$700.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're thrilled that you and your parents are loving the adjustable bed frame. Nothing like being in the perfect position for the best sleep ever! ❤

GRB

GRBMid North Coast, NSW

Great value, great product

Arrived promptly. Does require assembly and is understandably heavy, but once assembled and positioned this is not an issue.

Has worked flawlessly, the remote is great and can be illuminated if required.

Besides the ability to raise head and/or feet elevation, a bonus is that it’s so easy to make the bed these days.

We fitted the frame inside our existing bed frame. It’s perfect.

Purchased in April 2019 at Onebed.

Onebed S.Onebed

Awesome to know you are enjoying the adjustable frame. And without sacrificing the set-up/design of your room too as you used it with your existing bed frame. Thank you for sharing your experience. ❤

as someone that suffers with lower back problems being able to take the pressure off my lower back is such a relief

It is Easy to assemble and seems to have strong motors and moves in to position fairly quick, quite a solid bed frame I would definitely recommend this bed frame

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,100.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're truly happy that the Onebed Adjustable Frame is helping people with back problems by allowing them to sleep at better angles and positions. Thank you for the recommendation, Tim! :)

Suze

SuzePerth, WA

No regrets on this investment

Bought 10 " mattress and adjustable bed, what a powerhouse duo. Firm for suitable support, soft enough for comfort. Zero gravity mode on the frame and my one bed matress have helped alleviate back/hip pain and improved sleep.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$499.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

It gives us joy to know that you are sleeping better on the Onebed Original and the Onebed Adjustable Frame, Suze. Zero gravity really is the best position for our bodies. :)

Joe

JoePerth, WA

Great product, great price. Minor criticisms. Be careful when setting up.

Purchased in April 2020 at Onebed for A$900.00.

Love it

It was so easy to assemble but I wish I had brought the king size l just love it ,always had king size bed but every time some of my friends came my bedroom was there go to place and my bed just to talk to their Nanna it was driving my husband crazy everyone wanted to sleep with nanna so I may have to invest in a king size again .

Purchased in March 2020.

Onebed S.Onebed

Awesome to hear that set-up was a breeze and that you and everyone you know loves your frame. Our frames are still at 30% in case you wish to get another one. :)

Michelle T.

Michelle T.Sydney, NSW

Best bed frame purchase in 25 years!

This bed frame is well worth purchasing. After many hours in various bedding stores researching the best frames on the market, I came across this one online. This frame surpasses the others in price and quality. We purchased the frame at the beginning of this year and found it extremely comfortable, easy to set up and use. It fits perfectly inside our wooden bed frame/head. Offering multiple positions this base has been great for alleviating my husband's back pain, and appeasing to me with the anti-snore position. We are more than happy.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$900.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're glad that the frame has helped you and your husband sleep better and reduce pains with better sleep positions. Thank you for sharing your experience, Michelle. :)

Will T.

Will T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One bed frame.

I actually love this frame, I'm 189cm tall and 143kgs and I don't worry about breaking it. It's very solid. Only makes noise when you use the remote which is normal but you might not wanna be playing around with it early hours of the morning if others are trying to sleep. Was surprised how easy it was to set up as I never read instructions lol it looks like it's gonna be a huge job but it isn't. Overall, probably the best frame I've bought to date.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$1,269.00.

Ky K

Ky KSydney, NSW

Great bed, Great price, But...

Purchased in May 2020 for A$750.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Ky, our dimensions for our frames are posted on our website and customers are given the option to choose your preferred size. If you are unhappy, the Onebed mattresses are covered by our 125 Night Trial and you can return it. Thank you.

jan k.

jan k.Southern and Hills, SA

Best decision ever

My husband and I are very happy with our beds. I simply press the anti snore button on the remote and no complaints from me anymore. My husband no longer wakes up with a sore back and we no longer have broken sleep. The price was cheaper than any other on the market. The quality and service was outstanding to say the least. Highly recommended.

Purchased in March 2020 at Onebed.

Meg

MegHobart, TAS

Recommended to all my friends and family!

This mattress, as well as the adjustable bed frame, has been a life saver! I have chronic back and shoulder pain and I've really noticed the improvement in my quality of sleep since using my onebed mattress. I've told all my friends and family they need one!
Thanks for all the zzz's!

Review collected in partnership with Onebed

Onebed Queen Mattress & adjustable base.

No more tension neck and back pain, wonderful sleep. Loving the new mattress and adjustable bed frame. Haven't had this good a sleep in years, even in hotels. Customer service were a delight to deal with and so very helpful. Highly recommended.

Purchased in February 2020.

Amazing Bed

The frame is easy to put together but it's really heavy. They mean it when they said you need 2 people to put together.

But it's really good and I enjoy ut with the mattress I bought along with it. No regrets.

Purchased in January 2020.

TeeJay

TeeJaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick Service - Uncomplicated

Bed for visitors. First guests were very satisfied. The mattress was relatively easy to move to the bedroom and unpack. Amazing how it takes is shape and form after plastic bag is removed.

Purchased in February 2020.

Tim

TimSydney, NSW

Can't believe how good it is for the price... Amazing

Easy to setup and install though two people recommended. The bed has great functionality and all controlled by remote. One bed do sales which offer the base at a discount, so lookout.

Purchased in December 2019.

Will

WillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Glad I bought it

Bed does not creek at all. It’s awesome to watch tv in. I also find myself having the head raised slightly when sleeping.
I assembled myself and was able to flip myself although it is somewhat awkward if you’re a small person.

Purchased in January 2020 at Onebed.

Dylan R.

Dylan R.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Well built and sturdy frame

Frame arrived a few days after purchase, took myself a few hours to assemble after work with some assistance lifting the assembled frame. Adjusting works well and not too noisy.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$840.00.

Kirstin

Kirstin

Sleep Adjusted

The Bed Frame came in two boxes and was pretty simple to assemble. Needed a little help moving the bed frame into position as it is a sturdy piece. I usually sleep with the head slightly elevated (or Anti-Snore mode on the remote) which has really helped me get a good night's rest.

Purchased in October 2019.

Onebed S.Onebed

Easy to set-up and you can enjoy inclining or reclining with the click of a button. How much easier can it get? ;) Cheers to the best sleep on your Onebed adjustable frame, Kirstin! :)