4.9

Joey2 posts

Full nights sleep
Full nights sleepSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

At last a full nights sleep

My wife suffers from a gastric issue and so needs to sleep at an angle.
We got this bed and fabulous mattress and for the first time in ages she can sleep through the night without reflux waking her. Show details ·  1
Steve
SteveMurray Region, NSW2 posts
SARAH FOSTER
SARAH FOSTER2 posts
  Fair Incentive

A great companion to the latex mattress

The adjustable base has helped my neck and shoulder pain just by raising the bed up enough to sink in. We have noticed our latex mattress is more comfortable on the adjustable base, compared just a slat base. It is also helpful for watching tv and the night light can be useful not to wake others. Show details ·  1
Nick P
Nick PSydney, NSW3 posts

Better than expected

I replaced an old bed base to better suit my recently purchased latex mattress. I didn't really think I needed the adjustability feature of the new base but to my surprise not only do I find it useful the base itself has made the already excellent mattress even more comfortable. Thank you Sam at Mosman for the great advice Show details ·  1
Doug Merritt
Doug MerrittSouth East Queensland, QLD

A most enjoyable change!

After years and years of another mattress style etc, the change to Latex and adjustable base beds (2 singles)has been so much better that one could imagine!
Comfortable - adjustable- each party can control their own requirement and still adjust at anytime.
So glad we did this!
ps still call bye our expert for further tips!!! and get the tips in a most professional way!
Louise M.
Louise M.Canberra 2600, ACT

I am so happy I purchased the Electric Adjustable Base

I purchased my latex mattress and the electric adjustable base earlier this year. I use the base to easily place the mattress into the gravity free position each night before I go to bed. It is only after sleeping in the zero gravity position that is can be fully appreciated. Show reply
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Perfect... my sleep life has been enhanced

The adjustable base makes it easy to find the most comfortable position for sleep, provides comfort for my back problems... and for watching TV at night.

Easy to use remote control ... I also use via IOS app. I highly recommend it Show details ·  1

Bea
Bea
Phoebe
Phoebe
  Fair Incentive

The best part of my bedroom I never knew I needed!

I came into Latex Mattress Australia and decided on the adjustable bed base first thing. This has been the single best addition to the comfort of my bedroom. Absolutely worth it. Show details ·  1
Bed Lover
Bed LoverSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Wish we had bought it sooner!

We really love our new bed. The staff at Latex Mattress were extremely helpful. Service, delivery and support have been exemplary. The zero gravity setting on the adjustable mattress is great. Show details ·  1
Catherine
Catherine3 posts

Love this base

The electric base is a luxury - money well spent for ease and comfort while reading or taking pressure off your back by raising your feet I love it and highly recommend it Show details ·  1
Jena
JenaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
BernadetteSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

There is nothing like a very confortable bed

I don't think you really appreciate what a comfortable bed is - until you have to sleep on an average bed. Having an electric adjustable base turns the bed into a place to just relax and read at any time of the day. Money well spent!

Show details