Bianca Comfort in Cotton Quilted Mattress Protector

Bianca Comfort in Cotton Quilted Mattress Protector

See the Best Mattress Toppers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bianca Comfort in Cotton Quilted Mattress Protector? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Maggie M.
Maggie M.Victoria

I can’t believe the difference it has made

We have a Madison organic latex bed which is about 8 years old. We thought we were probably due for a new one as we were waking up with back pain (which is probably partly related to our age). We’d tried a mattress topper previously, but it just added bulk, and was a little too warm. This time I investigoogled and discovered the Bianca product, which I purchased from Snooze in Hawthorn, Vic.
Three months later and I still can’t believe how good it is. Morning back pain is a thing of the past, which is probably the most important thing, but the deliciously comforting feeling of climbing into bed each night is incredible. I never would have thought we would achieve such a significant improvement for such a small spend.

Purchased in January 2021 at Snooze VIC, Hawthorn.

Nightingale
Nightingale

Mattress Protector Cotton

The Cotton Quilted Mattress Protector by Bianca is made from durable cotton japara fabric. Unlike all the other polyester and plastic protectors teh 230gsm pure cotton protector is cool and comfortable with a 50cm fitted skirt to fit all mattresses. I purchased two and are extremely happy having had two waterproof plastic type towel ones that made us hot and sweaty unable to sleep. Very happy with the Bianca Brand of Cotton Mattress Protectors.