2Big Dog Beef Raw Dog Food

Maddison C.Sydney, NSW2 posts
Andy
AndyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Love it!

I’ve recently started my adult bulldog on a raw diet but I found she was eating grass a lot so I figured I wasn’t keeping up with her veggie needs. Just one day after starting Big Dog her grass eating stopped! She absolutely loves the taste and although I see people complain about consistency, personally I really like it because it slows my extremely fast eater down so she doesn’t get as bloated eating! An excellent product for us. Thank you!! Show details ·  1
natadieu.c
natadieu.c2 posts
  Beef

Perfect for dogs with sensitivities and allergies

Our dachshund has a sensitive stomach and cannot process fresh homemade food well but Big Dog raw food has provided a happy balance! We mix it with Ziwi air dried beef / lamb kibble to keep his teeth healthy as soft foods can make dogs prone to further dental decay (regular brushing and healthy chews will help with this ). Our dog enjoys the food and his stools have been IMMACULATE. Super happy with the price point too. Great value, especially if you have a smaller dog. Show details
Smell