89% · 81 · 11%

Return Claim Made · No
Brand Manager for Bill Jackson Mowerland? Claim your listing.

Glenda and Rod Barber
Glenda and Rod BarberSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Five star business

Have been dealing with Bill for over thirty years and won’t go anywhere else. Great service and job always done on or before time. Have introduced others to them and all agree they are always trying to help their customers.
Edward C.
Edward C.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Always helpful , and we have had our ride=on repaired and all is well . Reasonably priced .. Very good people !!!!

Very good . Highly recommended . Home pick up and return . Reasonably priced , and always helpful . I did go there at a very busy time , and was told there would be a delay , and he showed me the line of mowers awaiting repair . There would have been at least thirty , maybe more .. Shows you how popular they are .. Don't go anywhere else ... Show details
raymondjmurray
raymondjmurraySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great back up service

They only stock machines they cab service. Great team with great products that start everytime. I have all my machines serviced every year by the guys aa i need reliablity. Show details
leon33
leon33South East Queensland, QLD20 posts

Always helpful and don`t overcharge

I took my chainsaw there a few years ago because it would not run. They disassembled it and told me that it would be uneconomical to repair, no charge. I later discovered that I had been using a leaner fuel mixture than recommended and it had seized at some stage, entirely my own fault.

saleem kader
saleem kader

excellent customer service

where i live there are two mower shops close by about 5min drive, but i prefer travelling to Bill Jacksons 15 min away as they are always very helpful .They care about their customers .

Colin
Colin

Top Class Customer Service

I needed a blade plate for a Greenfield Piecemaker. Tim was extremely helpful and knowledgeable re parts supply and general information on this machine.

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

studebaker
studebaker

Just a great place to get thing fixed without being ripped off

Had trouble with crook sensor on my mtd rideon and trouble with chewing up belts. Came back like new and saved me heaps on potential problem.Parts compare well with online prices and you get the right bits,would not go anywhere else.

Foot
FootAU

I have just bought my second greenfield mower, the first was 14 years ago. When I bought my first Greenfield I got the best price and service at mower land. They are really good people who care about what they sell and are truly genuine. I drove 100 k's yesterday, there are about 1/2 dozen retailers closer, but the drive was worth it, not just the price but the excellent service. The mower did 4 hrs today with comfort and ease. The new mower is much better than my old beloved 11.5 hp, which is still going after nearly 1000 hrs. Great stuff Bill Jackson crew. (Mower land at Ennogera.)
Everything the light steering, power, comfort. Lets hope it is as tough as the old one.