2Stratco

Robby
Robby
  SA, Whyalla

Best service ever

Service staff very polite and extremely helpful knew there products Show details ·  1
AUSTRALIAN Y.
AUSTRALIAN Y.Sydney, NSW

Difficult Instructions

Im happy with the shed, but the instruction manual is so hard to understand. The reason is that the instructions are not only for the shed you bought but covers a few different sheds.This makes it very confusing. The instructions should just be for the shed that you have purchased. Easy DIY instruction, stratco you are wrong in saying this. It should Say Extremely difficult. Show details
Stratco   DM

Hi there, we are disappointed to hear about your experience and will do our best to address the issues you've raised. We would appreciate more details about your experience if you would like to email us at contact@stratco.com.au.

MARG
MARG9 posts
  WA, Canning Vale

Very grateful

After 2 years of indecision and a few visits to stratco branches (also other shed builders), it was Christopher Wood at the canningvale branch whose knowledge made it easier for me to finally proceed. Show details ·  1
Paul M.
Paul M.Canberra 2600, ACT14 posts
  ACT, Fyshwick

Positive and pleasant

I found the online communication confusing but once I got them on the phone in Fyshwick ACT, it became a breeze. Great to deal with and delivered early, great work Stratco! Show details ·  1
KERRY
KERRYPerth, WA

Not Happy

I ordered a cat proof fence kit 6 weeks ago online I paid $540.00. Received no tracking number. over 6 weeks rang them 3 times telling me my order is arriving on the 20th May. Rang them again after waiting 6 weeks, I was told my order has not been ordered and there is no stock of my product available. I will never shop from stratco again. Show details
Stratco   DM

We are disappointed to hear about your unsatisfactory experience and will do our best to address the issues you've raised. Can you please email us as your contact details to contact@stratco.com.au and reference this review please.

Jamm T.
Jamm T.South East Queensland, QLD
  QLD, Gold Coast

Ask if customer need help

Ordered my workbench online, staff was helpful once I asked if someone could help.as noone was at the counter, all three staff were at the back on their computers for me to collect my click and collect.
I saw other items whilst there but didn't purchase at that time. I returned 4 or 5 hours later, again noone offered if I needed anything, I had to go to them again and asked if someone could help as I like to purchase these other items
Perhaps offer or ask customers if they need any help rather than waiting for the customer to ask 'can someone help, I like to buy these items '
Cheers Show details ·  1
Russell P.
Russell P.
  VIC, Epping

Stratco delivery

Sam our delivery driver was excellent to deal with. He was friendly, helpful and very pleasant. Show details ·  1
Tom Moughtin
Tom MoughtinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
  Verified VIC, Epping

Excellent delivery service

Very helpful and polite and prompt delivery with good communication Show details ·  1
Sunshien
Sunshien20 posts
  QLD, Gold Coast

Super product and service

Great service and great product. I recently purchased 3 different outback patios. The team and in particularly the manager made this process streamlined and cost effective. The Gold Coast team are awesome. Show reply
Mooney
MooneyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Air cond covers

Couldn’t get this product in store( always out of stock) but got it in a few days on line and delivered. Great service Show details ·  1
Nanni
Nanni4 posts
  NT, Berrimah

Elusive leak resolved

Beautiful shed. Great quality. Scott Stratco Manager found the tiny leak. Came out several times. Very apologetic. Fixed the problem quickly. Fantastic company. Highly recommended. Love my shed. Show details ·  1
Irene T.
Irene T.3 posts
  VIC, Epping

Excellent Crane Work

Very happy with care taken by Stratco's crane truck driver. Darren had to navigate through a number of low telco cables which he did with great skill. All components were delivered safely ready for the construction crew to get started. Show details ·  1
Chris
Chris
  Fair Incentive QLD, Caboolture

5 STAR

Order patio roof really good to deal with and on time friendly staff and real hopefully with what I needed Show details ·  1
Steve S
Steve S
  Online Store

A regional lack of stores and closures of my nearest store

I found the experience itself to be OK though I was disappointed my local Stratco shut down. I suspect the move to Smeaton Grange did not work as they expected, and Stratco underestimated willingness of Campbelltown residents to go so far. I also suspect the freight cost from Huntingwood where my on-line order came from was a little dearer that what came from Campbelltown in the past and also compared to my local Bunnings... I suspect they also ignored the fact that in coming months with the widening of part of Appin Rd and the many thousands of homes to be built in Figtree, Mt Gilead and towards Appin increasing Campbelltown's customer base... Show details ·  1
Neil Rose
Neil Rose4 posts
Stratco   DM

We are disappointed you have had an unsatisfactory experience and will use your feedback to improve our service. This information and review have been passed to the senior management team.

Angel · Physical Stores

Side guide rails can they become worn on ambient blinds

Stratco   DM

Hi Angel, our blinds have a 5-year warranty if anything like that was to happen however the materials used are extremely hardy.

Angel

Yes they are hardy,and I can't get outdoor solutions back to fix it again they abused me and I don't want them on my property

Lisa P. · Stratco

Hi I’ve moved into a house with cooldek patio and I was wondering if it’s possible to install a ceiling fan in already existent cooldek ceiling?

Stratco   DM

Hi Lisa, yes, it is possible.

Lisa P.

How? And What support bracket do we need to purchase for this?

Angel · Stratco

I can only praise stratco for sending there rep up,but as far as my blinds no 5 blind keeps comming out of its track,and all other blinds with the bottom rail are moving out of the side ,this shouldn't be happening and there's all gaps shouldn't be filled up with sticky flex I need someone to come up and look at this I spent thousands on this decking over 6 times no 5 has come out of its tracks it drops once and jolts 4 times and then falls down then it comes out of its tracks

Extra Information