A great experience

Pleasant staff, knowledable but not pushy.The garden area is particularly good with great, fresh stock. They have parking for trailers which is fantastic and go out of their way to help you load up. Highly recommended.

Good

Excellent service and price

Recently had the need to get quotes on replacing my side fence. Stratco seemed the obvious choice as they often drop a brochure in my letter box. Well I was not disappointed I had excellent and helpful customer service and I thought the price was very good. Well done Stratco.

Great supplier of custom color-bond trims and flashings

I often have a need for custom color-bond angles, channels and other flashings. Stratco have a great computer based design and manufacturing process that always provides an excellent accurate result at a reasonable cost in a short time frame (a few days). There is little chance of errors as you get to check the computer drawing before it is sent.
I have used this process a number of times and always had an excellent result.

These guys will help in any way they can

Great service and products staff are always there to help in any way they can never had a bad experience there would recommend all to check it out what they have to offer

Good

You need to wait 3 months to get shed installed!

I bought and fully paid for a Stratco shed on 23rd December, after waiting for half an hour as it was busy I spent about an hour with the manager choosing the shed colours and material I wanted for the shed, and having the plans printed off to submit to council (except site plan you have to do yourself) and organising a store card. I was told that they would organise an installer to install when I got council approval. All good it seemed!
As soon as I got council approval 9th January I rang the manager at Stratco in the hope that they would organise a shed installer when I was still on break. When by 18th January I had not heard about shed installation, I called again. I was told the installer would come out 7/2 to install, when previously I had said that a site visit was necessary as there was an old shed that needed to be pulled down and I wanted quotes and advice. The person organising installation said that the manager hadn't told them that. They said they would arrange, but as I still had not heard from the installer that was meant to call, I asked them to organise another installer (I tried to organise one myself to no avail) - I was told issues with shed installation is nothing to do with them and its a separate business (even though I was assured that they would arrange). Stratco finally got back to me 21/1 with another name of a shed installer. That person came to see my shed 25/1 and said they would send a quote. When I prompted for quote to be sent on 31/1 they said on 3/2 they could not give this as they had not received the plans from Stratco. I said on 4/2 I had the plans and sent them to the installer 6/2 when I got their email and received the quote 7/2. When I asked about installation date from installer, I was told that I it would be 15/3 but I needed to go sign something at Stratco asap about shed colours - even though I had spent some time choosing colours on 23/12. Rang Stratco Manager 12/2 to say I was happy with the colours in the plans I had, I was told they would let someone else know. Got a call 12/2 to say I need to send something to confirm colours. Rang back 13/2 three times and neither the manager or the other person is available - rings out or goes to voice message. No idea about the product quality as I haven't seen the shed yet.

Hi Sam, I'm sorry to hear this is taking so long! I have been told this one is all resolved and you have approved the final design. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. Kind regards, Alison

Bad situation made brilliant

Bought a fence and used an installer recommended by Stratco. That installer was an absolute nightmare (to much to list). After a botched install, damage the the property and abuse from contractor I lodged complaint with Stratco. I received a call instantly from the COO who had Matthew follow through with me. Stratco removed the contractor from dealing with me any further, paid for another contractor to come in and fix who did a great salvage job (Ian - angel fabrications). Months later wind damaged the fence gates that were too big a span for the posts (in my opinion) and after going back to Stratco a second time they not only paid for contractor again but also re-designed custom heavy duty gates/posts at no charge to me. They didn't cut corners instead ripped the whole thing out to start again. The gates are now far superior to what I had originally paid for, and feel that Stratco not only took ownership of the problems but they also somewhat compensated me for the troubles id had. Great work Stratco. I will shop here whenever I can in future because they stand by their product and take ownership of things that plenty of companies would argue.
Couldn't be happier with the end result.

Excellent store.

Very helpful staff, great product diplay. Would definitely recommend, also double reward points for February was an excellent incentive. I will be shopping for materials on more of a regular basis there for sure.

Best Hardware / Garden Centre

Staff know their products no matter what it is that you need. Their friendly, professional service is highly valued by customers. The product range and great prices are the best in the area.

Problem with Handimate Shed

I recently bought a new HM1 shed from their Virginia store.

Instructions supplied are lacking, and some parts also missing

Store staff were really helpful and friendly. Eventually got it built.

Next time I'll spring and get it installed

Hi Mark, If you could email me at contact@stratco.com.au with your instruction concerns? We are working on improving these so they can match the quality of our sheds. Any feedback is most appreciated. If there is anything we can do for you don't hesitate to let us know. Kind regards, Alison

Whyalla store has great staff willing to help at all times. Great range of products too at a pretty competitive price.

brilliant

Ordered a shed and patio, stratco drew up the plans for the council, on CAD!, and talked to council on any issues and it was smooth and rapid approval. This saved our family a fortune , they even had additional engineering made up all that the council wanted and really they did not need it, just being a council super safe which is better than not. All this was done for just the price of the products and the CAD design & enginnering & delivery was thrown in. Amazzing absolutely brilliant service and the products are commercial quality at residential prices I've put up af few things and stratco is a joy to work with.

Hi, Thanks for your amazing review! Our team loves to hear about these experiences. We also want to thank the team at the store you visited. Could let me know which store please? If there is anything we can do for you let us know :) Kind regards, Alison

Friendly and helpful. Great service and the price was low. Even though i only bought 5 bags of soil/potting mix i was given wonderful customer service. Thanks Murray Bridge Stratco.

Great staff, great prices

Needed some fencing at home and after shoping around the crew at stratco capalaba gave me the best deal and nothing was a problem for them, highly recommend calling in to check out there range of products.

Read this before you buy, so you can be prepared for disappointment

You are made to pay up front and promised a delivery date, that is changed and you are not notified.
They deliver only half your fence on the changed date. So don't expect it to turn up in one go.
I lost my installers because they have been let down twice due to non delivery ( I had mine for free because they were friends and now busy for months.) Now can't get any decent installer for months. Have to do it my self with an injury. No offer of help even when they know I can't get an installer.
Every time I call the store it rings out and it is hard to get in contact with anyone. They don't have an answering service or diversion to another number that can help. Very backward
Have had them come out 3 times as bits are missing.
Told gates are assembled when they are not. Kit form with poor instructions. For the price they charge it should be assembled.
My advice is if you use them, make sure you have everything before you get an installer and book them in. Be ready for no customer service and having to ring them a hundred times to find out anything. Be prepared to wait a long time to get served in store, even when it is quiet
Lost days off work waiting for delivery that doesn't turn up.
I did get a refund for delivery. So I should for the stuff up. But no discount on fence for all the hassle and loss of installer.

Quality Pool Fence products

A few years ago I bought some Stratco Glass Pool fence items including stainless steel spigots. Due to tiling problems, not caused by Stratco, the glass fence was taken out and put back 9 times. There was no problem with the spigots or the fence, HOWEVER the most recent effort saw the installers change the spigots to some they called the "best available". Well, after 4 weeks these are coming out and the Stratco ones are being put back. Tells you something, doesn't it!

Very good site for purchasing building materials.

The staffs are very nice and helpful staff with large stock of building materials. Very good price for decking materials.

Great help & advice

Went into Stratco to look at gate choices, staff were very helpful & knowledgeable about the choices available in colours that would suit my needs.

Helped to solve a problem

Had a problem with a fence. Your staff member took us to the area to see the products that could help. His knowledge and advice was excellent and has given us a very affordable and practical solution.

No service

The woman at the Thornton store took all my details and said someone will call you to make arrangements to come and do a free measurement and quote, 3 weeks later still haven’t heard from them so I ordered my outdoor blinds at Apollo blinds, Apollo blinds has far better service then Strabo.

Hi Mark, I'm sorry to hear you had this experience with us. I will pass this on to our team so we can learn from this issue. If you would like to discuss further with us please email me with a contact number at alison.stampke@stratco.com.au and I will have our team contact you. Kind regards, Alison

Great service, friendly staff

Clean and tidy store, staff always friendly. Great layout, great pricing. The only disappointing aspect is the withdrawing of Brunnings potting mixes and mulches from their range, with only a handful of these lines remaining. I am a big time veggie gardener, and very loyal to Stratco and Brunnings Garden Products, and used to buy sometimes a dozen bags a time of Brunnings Tomato and Veggie potting mix, and now I cannot...would hate to go to the non family owned competitor store...

Hi Michael, If you could email me at alison.stampke@stratco.com.au with a contact number our team would love to chat with you about our potting mix range. Kind regards, Alison

We have outdoor colourbond patio with clear panels in the middle. Looks good after 10 years but too hot to sit under. Do you install insulated roofing to existing roofing? Thank you Wendy
Hi Wendy, We certainly can. If you would like to email me at alison.stampke@stratco.com.au with a contact number and postcode we'll have one of our installers in your area contact you for a free, no obligation measure and quote. Kind regards, AlisonThanks Alison for prompt response, I’ve spoken on the phone to local Stratco branch and arranged for a quote. Regards Wendy

Why is the survey so poorly designed that 2 questions within are not answerable if you are simply buying some ferterlizer and not doing a project. Like building etc. very unprofessional survey and not what stratco should be accepting for its usually high standards......
Hi Greg, I'm sorry to hear our survey is not up to our usual standards. If you could email me at alison.stampke@stratco.com.au with your contact details our team would love to discuss this further to find out how we can improve. Kind regards, Alison

Do you do free trailer hire on purchase?

Online StoreACT, FyshwickNSW, HuntingwoodNSW, PenrithNSW, PunchbowlNSW, Smeaton GrangeNSW, ThorntonNT, Alice SpringsNT, BerrimahQLD, ArcherfieldQLD, CabooltureQLD, CapalabaQLD, CrestmeadQLD, Gold CoastQLD, Hervey BayQLD, OrmeauQLD, SpringwoodQLD, Sunshine CoastQLD, ToowoombaQLD, VirginiaSA, GawlerSA, Gepps CrossSA, GoolwaSA, KadinaSA, LonsdaleSA, Mount BarkerSA, Mount GambierSA, Murray BridgeSA, Port AugustaSA, Port LincolnSA, RiverlandSA, St AgnesSA, St MarysSA, Victor HarborSA, WhyallaVIC, DandenongVIC, Deer ParkVIC, EppingVIC, Ferntree GullyVIC, MilduraVIC, PakenhamWA, BalcattaWA, BroomeWA, BunburyWA, BusseltonWA, Canning ValeWA, KalgoorlieWA, MalagaWA, Mandurah
Contact Number 1300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 185

Similar listings