2Stratco

Verifiedstratco.com.au
4.2

2,440 reviews · Statistics

80% · 1,959419 · 17%
Return Claim MadeYes (38) · No (1,575)
4.5 (1,459)

Scuba Dee
Scuba Dee4 posts
  SA, Lonsdale
Stratco   DM

We are disappointed you have had an unsatisfactory experience and will use your feedback to improve our service. If not, already our team will be in contact with you today.

Russ Dei Rossi
Russ Dei RossiQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  QLD, Brendale

Best Staff Members

Did a Click and Collect Order. Arrived slightly before opening and spoke to the staff member who said sure no worries, if the door is open we will serve you. The staff member who helped me load was friendly and professional. I would like to say that the staff at this Stratco are the nicest staff I have ever met (not just at Stratco but any store). Many thanks. Show details ·  1
Robert D.
Robert D.SACentral, SA
  SA, Gawler

My Handi Heritage shed

Ordered a Handi Heritage shed from Andrew at Gawler. Delivered on the date they stated and installed by Justin and Jake on the day they stated. Beautiful shed, brilliant and quick installation. Extremely happy to recommend this shed, this store and these installers to anyone. Show details ·  1
chris
chrisACTWanniassa 2903, ACT
  Online Store

Totally satisfied/will be back for more

Satisfying from start to finish. Used online video for construction. Show details ·  1
Niall
Niall2 posts

First class support

Had my Handi-mate shed and flooring system delivered with a couple of minor issues. The support I received and the response from Stratco staff, both head office and local, was immediate, friendly and very appropriate. I can’t thank them enough for their professionalism and assistance. Show details ·  1
Lou
Lou
  Online Store

Good workbench and value for money

Easy to order and product arrived very quickly after ordering . Bench is great and easy to put together Show details ·  1
Katie
KatieWAPerth, WA
  WA, Canning Vale

Poor customer service

Called stratco a few times to get a quote for a decent backyard size shed.
Spoke to a lady in Canning Vale store who was rude and accused me of spelling my last name wrong to which the quote never got sent. I had to follow up as it had been a few days, they never called to say the email failed.
I think I know how to spell my last name you must’ve misheard, not a nice way to respond for an error no matter whose at fault.
Get the feeling Stratco only want the big commercial jobs, it’s all to hard won’t be going through them. Bad attitude and customer service wouldn’t waste your time. Very disappointing. Show details
Stratco   DM

We are disappointed to hear about your unsatisfactory experience and will do our best to address the issues you've raised. This has been passed onto the senior management of WA.

stephen C.
stephen C.2 posts
  NSW, Huntingwood

Delivery

Excellent service by driver Van. He managed busy pedestrian traffic and site conditions in a very professional / safe manner. Show details ·  1
AJJ
AJJ

No ugly duckling

I bought this to cover a yellowing air con unit and it totally transformed the space. Well packed, clear delivery timelines and easy to put together - and very good value for money. Show details ·  1
Fred
FredACTCanberra Central 2601, ACT
  ACT, Fyshwick

Right to the door

I recently ordered a new Garden shed from Stratco. While they originally delivered the wrong colour, after calling the promptly rectified the problem and quickly picked up the wrong shed and delivered a new one with ease. The truck driver doing the pick up and drop off did an amazing job of getting the new Garden shed right up to the middle of the drive, delicately navigating large tree branches and not damaging anything. Show details ·  1
Keddu04
Keddu04AU2 posts
  Verified WA, Canning Vale

Closed Warehouse without public Notice

They promised delivery by 22/1/24. Said open on Saturdays from 7-10am only for pick up. I arranged trailer hire and came on 27/1/24. They were open. But when I arrived, they sent me to pick up from the warehouse. Went to wharehouse and found it closed. No apologies. This people have no respect for the public. Will never buy here again! Show details
Stratco   DM

We are disappointed you have had an unsatisfactory experience and will use your feedback to improve our service. I have now passed this onto the WA management team. Thank you.

sarah
sarah2 posts
  SA, Port Augusta

Total waste of money, useless design the cover is too short to fit over air conditioner

The product measurements fail to state that the top piece sits 7cm lower then the side pieces when constructed, therefore when placed over air conditioner you lose the 7 cm in height.

The cover also does not allow for the feet that are standard on air conditioner units so again, the product is even shorter in height again and is too short for its intended use. Total waste of money. The product does not meet its intended use. Not happy at all. Don’t buy it people. Show details

Stratco   DM

We are disappointed to hear about your unsatisfactory experience and will do our best to address the issues you've raised. could you please email me your details to contact@stratco.com.au and please reference this Product review. Thank you.

Don
DonVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Workbench

Currently on special at $99 usually $149. Excellent delivery within 2 days. Product as described Show reply
David J. Mallett
David J. MallettSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA78 posts
  SA, Gepps Cross

Professional Customer Service _post Installation work

After reinstalling a roller door where the original was river Murray flood damaged, a Stratco Riverland Regional Manager- Matt Morrell promptly attended on two occasions first to assist with a constantly beeping roller door and that that roller door had an opening and closing fault. on The third occasion Matt futher researched the correct roller door model and again promptly attending and rectified the roller door opening and closing fault Show details ·  1
Simo
SimoWAPerth, WA2 posts

Great experience

Salesman Chris from Canningvale WA was exceptional from start to finish ! Friendly nice guy who helped me along the way with ordering my shed and making a few changes . Also I had to phone the Mandurah store a couple of times and the ladies were amazing with customer service . I have zero complaints ! Thanks Chris and Mandurah staff ! Show details ·  1

Angel · Physical Stores

Side guide rails can they become worn on ambient blinds

Stratco   DM

Hi Angel, our blinds have a 5-year warranty if anything like that was to happen however the materials used are extremely hardy.

Angel

Yes they are hardy,and I can't get outdoor solutions back to fix it again they abused me and I don't want them on my property

Lisa P. · Stratco

Hi I’ve moved into a house with cooldek patio and I was wondering if it’s possible to install a ceiling fan in already existent cooldek ceiling?

Stratco   DM

Hi Lisa, yes, it is possible.

Lisa P.

How? And What support bracket do we need to purchase for this?

Angel · Stratco

I can only praise stratco for sending there rep up,but as far as my blinds no 5 blind keeps comming out of its track,and all other blinds with the bottom rail are moving out of the side ,this shouldn't be happening and there's all gaps shouldn't be filled up with sticky flex I need someone to come up and look at this I spent thousands on this decking over 6 times no 5 has come out of its tracks it drops once and jolts 4 times and then falls down then it comes out of its tracks

Compare all Stratco listings
CategoryHome Improvement, Online Shops and Hardware ShopsHome Improvement, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsHome Improvement, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsHome Improvement, Physical Shops and Hardware Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping NoNoNoNo