HEATER

Very impressed with my oil heater. Elsewhere with the fan included was about an extra forty to fifty dollars dearer. Straco’s delivery charge is very reasonable. I am impressed with both the heater an service overall.

Well done to the team at Stratco

Walked into Stratco display looking for ideas for building a slat fence and gate. Tom the salesperson knew the product well and we were able to order that day. The order arrived on time and I was very impressed with the quality and packaging of the material. The fence went together perfectly and looks great. Thanks to the team at stratco, keep up the good work.

Rusted fencing rails and upright posts

Fence rails on fence rusting only a few months old + 15 post are the same. Was told we had not stored them properly but they replaced them after some negotiation with stratco, they delivered more,(no fence posts though) they were checked coming off the stratco truck and these to were rusting .So what’s your excuse stratco?? They are rubbish materials so not only did we pay for a professional to erect our fence, now we are told they will not pay for someone to fix the problem. The sales rep at victor habor was extremely unhelpful.

Hi Denise, I'm sorry to hear you are having this experience with us. Could you please email me a contact number to contact@stratco.com.au? Our team would like to discuss this issue with you. Kind regards, AlisonI have tried to go into your email address, but it will not let me. My husband would love to discuss this problem with you. Also where does your rail fencing materials originate from?Still waiting

Beats Bunnings

The boys (Chris and Dave) at the Busselton Stratco can’t do enough for you, always very helpful with service and advice. They have convinced me to give Bunnings a miss and frequent the local Stratco store for great service, advice and prices.

this the best

I can only speak about the staff and service at Gepps Cross. I have found the service was good and the staff I spoke to was 10 out of 10

Stratco carport

I got 2 quotes for supply only 9 x 4 m carport, both well over $5,000. Went to Stratco and bought 2 off 5.5 x 3.35 m kits for under $2,000 delivered. Bargain!

Great product

I was given excellent service and the product is doing exactly what it should. Happy household. My family has no hesitation in recommending the supplier and the products to friends.

great service.

very pleased to use this store as staff were so helpful & friendly, nothing to much trouble will shop here again. they were happy to follow on enquires .

T& K southwest Aust.

Excellent service

From the moment we walked into the store we had a very competent assistant show us what we were looking for. Couldn’t ask for better service. Looking to buy a shed now, so will definitely be going back.

click panel fencing

Well the product itself is very well made for the price all pieces included only thing you need is a drop saw with a metal blade disc, cut to size and get cracking fence was up in 3 hours got quoted $4.500 bought all the product from Stratco malaga ordered it in by phone got a call the next day saying it was all in then rocked up paid the $1800 told to go around the back bloke out back helped me put it on me roof racks drove out hole process took 15mins got home nailed the hole project in 5hrs saving me heaps now we enjoy a lovely looking front yard. I'm a tradesman, a painter but just requires general knowledge.
Best thing we did great product

Old school values

Enjoy being in a friendly, almost family like environment. There are no disinterested youngsters and you feel they genuinely wish to assist. It is so refreshing to find these values in today's world.

Fast, Quality product and service.

I came into the store with an idea. With the staffs help we turned my idea into a workable plan. A couple of days latter it was ready to install.

Disgusting Service - Will Never Go Back There

Happy to take my order. Took 7 weeks for order pick up when they said it would take 2. Then one of the items was incorrect. They told me i had to pay for a replacement. Then they messed around and never even bothered to order the replacement. Relpacement order was cancelled and i am left with something i never ordered that i had already paid for and they dont give a rats. I will never EVER buy anything again from Stratco, online or in any of their stores. They totally stink.

While posting this, i got a chance to communicate with a stratco representative. They said they would contact me to learn about my experience and then they never did. Just further proof that this company and its people are a bad joke.

Hello, This is very concerning to hear. If you could email me at contact@stratco.com.au with a contact number our team would like to discuss this issue with you. Kind regards, Alison

Pathetic

Cool Deck patio ordered, after they promised delivery before Christmas when we enquired it did not come as promised and came 1 month later. Patio arrived and what was delivered was wrong and after numerous visits to the store which are also a waste of time as you must wait 45mins to leave with matter unresolved. They are so false advertising and a waste of time

Hi Mike, I'm sorry to hear this. Could you please email me with a contact number at contact@stratco.com.au so our team can call you to discuss this issue. Kind regards, Annabelle

Faulty awning

I still have a faulty awning because 15 years later we realised there are no brackets going into the roof off my house it will collapse one day they don't care they want me to find the blokes that put it up it was there workers they should know so they are ignoring me for the last 2 years nearly hope it falls on my head ill sue them

Hi Michelle, I'm sorry to hear this. Could you please email me with a contact number at contact@stratco.com.au so our team can call you to discuss this issue. Kind regards, AlisonBeen through this before with them they waited for me to give up and go away came to my house send builder out was there fault but because no prove off who put it up we loose Micheal solomon from Stratco penrith a x another worker put it up both from the penrith store 16 years ago

carport

called in about carport advertised on sale found staff to be most helpful regarding info on carport and about lodging plans etc for council approval nothing was to hard for them order has been placed and delivery will be done within a weeek

The best service in town!

Tom's work ethic and commitment to his job was evident throughout the whole process - always providing the best professional advice and constant updates on the progress of my project. I always felt like a valued customer, no silly question or wish was ever denied. I couldn't ask for a better rep, he was a godsend in my time if need. Cant wait for my shed, turned granny flat! Tom you are a superstar, thank you so much!

service

Looking for indoor potable cooler, asked if we needed help as we seemed lost ,promptly shown products.
On another occasion needed a small bag of cement,helped straight away, no bother.
Garden area ,help popped up to help us with our gardening needs.

Can’t even get past quote stage!!!!!

Tried to get a quote on a verandah. Approached Lonsdale and then Victor Harbor store after no contact after weeks from Lonsdale, even after a follow up call from me....... still waiting months later from either store........is it your contractors that are letting you down... still you must have someone checking that quotes are not being added to customer enquiries?..

Hi Amanda, This is concerning to hear. Could you please email me at contact@stratco.com.au with a contact number and postcode? I'll chase this issue up for you asap. Kind regards, Alison

Custom Studio

Very happy with our recently installed custom studio! Service at Lonsdale Stratco was excellent, with timely order status updates also provided. Alan and Shane (installers) did a great job, too!

Still waiting for a return phone call as our shed has wrong sized corners and pa door infill panel
Yep we here you, we are still waiting for a response over stratco delivering rusted fence rails and poles. Been over a month now. So good luck.

Do I need a permit to build my cool deck and why is the pavilion 10thousand dearer than the cool deck getting ripped off here I really want answers to this as this decking has cost me over 67 thousand dollars which I believe is very over the top
Thank you for the contact Kathy, you will need to check with your Builder or Local council in relation to permits, that is very much site specific and governed by local council building regulations, Your Authorised Dealer should also be able to answer this query for for you. In relation to Pavilion and the products pricing, it uses completely different materials and finishes which have a higher cost to our standard Outback Patio range, in addition Pavilion units take longer to build due to the precise nature of the build and the handling of the more expensive material. It is also different in size with large bulkheads for the Beam section and large pier type columns for the post section. Stratco have many different Patio options to suit our customers and their specific budgets, if you send me your details to contact@stratco.com.au we can certainly talk further about the specifics of your project.

How long can the roof be on the cool deck and is it 1m from the fence line

Online StoreACT, FyshwickNSW, HuntingwoodNSW, PenrithNSW, PunchbowlNSW, Smeaton GrangeNSW, ThorntonNT, Alice SpringsNT, BerrimahQLD, ArcherfieldQLD, CabooltureQLD, CapalabaQLD, CrestmeadQLD, Gold CoastQLD, Hervey BayQLD, OrmeauQLD, SpringwoodQLD, Sunshine CoastQLD, ToowoombaQLD, VirginiaSA, GawlerSA, Gepps CrossSA, GoolwaSA, KadinaSA, LonsdaleSA, Mount BarkerSA, Mount GambierSA, Murray BridgeSA, Port AugustaSA, Port LincolnSA, RiverlandSA, St AgnesSA, St MarysSA, Victor HarborSA, WhyallaVIC, DandenongVIC, Deer ParkVIC, EppingVIC, Ferntree GullyVIC, MilduraVIC, PakenhamWA, BalcattaWA, BroomeWA, BunburyWA, BusseltonWA, Canning ValeWA, KalgoorlieWA, MalagaWA, Mandurah
Contact Number 1300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 1851300 185 185

Similar listings