Ramp Champ

Ramp Champ

Jewels

Jewels Canberra 2600, ACT

Great product and excellent customer service

From the website, through the ordering process and delivery, to the use of the ramp it was excellent. I couldn’t ask for anything more.

Tamzyn

TamzynSydney, NSW

Great ramp - our sausage dog is very happy with it!

The ramp was exactly what I needed and was extremely easy to set up. It fits the bed well and the height adjustment is great. The carpet on the base of the ramp ensures that our little doggo doesn't slip and the safety rails are a great way to stop her from jumping from a ridiculous height.

Thank you!

3 ramps, great quality

Ive just unpacked my ramps, I have not used them yet. They came very well packed for shipment. They are very heavy so I would recommend getting bigger ramps made in 2 parts. Time will tell how good this product really is but I am very satisfied with the service, delivery and look and fell of this product. I would recommend ramp champ.

Helen O

Helen OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cats love it.

I needed steps for my cats to be able to get onto a bed which has adjusting head and feet rests. Did take them a couple of days to get used to it, which was expected, now they are using it daily. Well made and solid for larger cats to use and doesn't take up as much room as I thought it would. Great customer service and follow-up so would buy from them again without hesitation.

Glenn

GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Ramp for my needs

- ramp sturdy and right size/weight
- right height for our toyota hiace
- drilled a hole into our plywood interior for locking bolt, works well, does not come out
- wide and sturdy enough to hold our 90kg portable air con units

Tony

TonyHunter Region, NSW

Great service in receiving a weird widget

I ordered a set of car ramps so that I could change the blades on my ride-on mower. The ramps I found on Ramp Champ were perfect. The online image and description were excellent and the product arrived within days.

Sue

Sue

Very good and stable

Good and well made and delivered on time so I am happy with purchase. Looks durable and hard wearing materials.

Mike F.

Mike F.South East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I expected

Found the item on The first attempt.
Great range available.
No installation required, just placed it in position and it did the job

Michael

MichaelHobart, TAS

Great Ramps, Great Service

The Ramp Champ website is easy to navigate and I found what I was after pronto. The service and follow up from customer service and management was exceptional. Delivery was punctual, even to Hobart. Am very satisfied with the Heeve ramps, extra legs and carry-bags.

Jpk

JpkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just what was needed

I was looking everywhere for a ramp the size I needed and heavy so it didn't move, I was searching for a while and ramp champ popped up and here I am today writing a review on how good they where and the fast delivery, but the ramp is perfect and by the looks of there site they have heaps of different sizes and configurations of ramps will definitely be back.

Great Quality Craftsmanship.

Exactly as described, great quality and folds flat to slide under furniture, out of the way. Perfect height for our dachshund.

Fantastic ramp

Quick delivery, quality product. I bought the Heeve up-ya-get ramp for my little sausage dog. She loves it and so do we. I will be recommending ramp champ to everyone!

Tammy Smithers

Tammy SmithersSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect

We had so many quotes for a gutter ramp and none of them did what we needed; this one was so much cheaper and fits perfectly in the gutter cavity!
Love it!!

Adriana

AdrianaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and perfect

The website was easy to use, fast and efficient delivery and easy to install ourselves. Fits beautifully and makes going up our driveway so much easier :)

F and C and dogs

F and C and dogsSydney Surrounds, NSW

3 Steps Portable Dog Cat Pet Stairs

Really nice product. Clever design. Folds up and stores neatly between bed and bedside table when not in use. Took our dogs a couple of days to be comfortable with the stairs - used treats and took it slowly. Fabric on steps potentially a little slippery under paws - would be my one concern - teaching enthusiastic 13 yr old pup to take it slowly was key.

Love our dog ramp

Fantastic ramp. Our mini long haired Daschund is now able to easily navigate getting on and off our lounge. We are so happy with the ramp. Would highly recommend dog owners to purchase one.

Dog loves it!!

Great service and speedy delivery. The stairs were as good as they appeared in the pictures. It didn't take long for the dog to get used to using them. Had to secure the top step a little to stop it flipping up but now that is done the dog has no problems navigating them both up and down

Sonia

SoniaWestern District, VIC

Perfect!!

Fits doorway perfect and a much safer option than the step we had! Easy to keep clean too. Very happy with it!

Order 11660

Order 11660Gippsland, VIC

Held my money for 5 months and don't know where item is

MLB

MLBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy As

The website was easy to navigate, easy to order, arrived within a few days and best of all EASY to assemble. The dogs went up first go, EASY.