Verified🏆 2024 Award

4.9

Sean
SeanSydney Surrounds, NSW

3m Portable Ramp

Ramp was available immediately, pickup was no fuss, instructions to assemble were clear enough, product is awesome! Show details ·  1
Henry J.
Henry J.

Product is great!

Ramp works well, fast postage, great communication from the company. Easy transaction. Thanks! Show details ·  1
david hunter
david hunterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

website,ordering,communication and pick up better than i expected

All arrangements were great and above expectations of arrangements from ordering Show details ·  1
Robert W.
Robert W.South East Queensland, QLD

Driveway Improvement

Ramp Champ were excellent in their initial contact through to the delivery of the items to me within 1 week of ordering.
The end result on installing the items was excellent.
Thank you, Ramp Champ. Show details ·  1
Hayley
Hayley

Great, thank you!

Email updates. Delivered quickly. Great advertising and communication with thanks. Show details ·  1
Dale
Dale
  Fair Incentive

Happy customer

Easy company to deal with.
All correspondence was answered in a timely manner from receiving quote to receiving the goods.
I was kept up to date of when my order would arrive.
Very happy customer. Show details ·  1
Tony Adnum
Tony Adnum3 posts

Exactly the right product

The ramp I purchased was recommended to me by a friend. The ramp is exactly what I needed. It is so sturdy it will last several lifetimes. Pushing the wheelchair into our house is very easy with the ramp. Show details ·  1
Jen
Jen2 posts

Ramp is perfect for our short aging arthritic dog

I purchased this ramp to use for one of our dogs to get down to ground level from our deck. Harry has bad arthritis and struggles to get down the stairs. This ramp is perfect for the job and both of our dogs learnt to use it very quickly. Show details ·  1
Aaron
Aaron3 posts

A life changing experience for my wonderful dog. I am not exaggerating!

My labrador hips are not great. I finally found a wonderful ramp that is small and compact, and the fittings fit beautifully and easily slip out. Now I don't have to lift her in the car. She is happy. I easily fit the ramp because it folds up and comes with us..........Thank you so much! Show details ·  1
Harry
HarryHolder 2611, ACT

Excellent product

Great product, well manufactured, sturdy, and very helpful to allow clients easy access to the treatment room Show reply
Keith Smalley
Keith Smalley
  Fair Incentive

Ideal for my needs

The ramp is perfect for my garden gate access and is solid for wheel barrow use. Good service from Ramp Champ too - I have recommended the company to friends. Show reply
saintly
saintly

works great

product works well and looks good,only promblem encounted was that the supplied bolts to go into the concrete. were too long,had buy shorter ones Show details ·  1
Elsie
ElsieIllawarra, NSW5 posts

Excellent ramp

This ramp is just excellent, a fantastic product and very sturdy, Mum feels very safe using it, thanks heaps ! Show details ·  1
Susan
SusanSydney, NSW2 posts

Fabulous for extra high pieces of furniture

I initially bought this for my puppy to stop him jumping on and off the couch onto slippery floors and slipping. It is, however, so much more useful than that. Because of the four different height settings, you can use it for those really high pieces of furniture like high beds or getting into the back of a car. Also it is really easy to move around and pack up flat to hide under the bed when not in use. Show reply
John
John

Well made

The boys love them thanks again will recommend your products Show reply