Ramp Champ

Ramp Champ

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ramp Champ

Lynn
LynnHunter Region, NSW

Perfect - Cars Don't Bottom Out

I purchased and installed the HEEVE Driveway Rubber Kerb Ramps (3 of them). Finding what I wanted and purchasing from the website was easy. They arrived quickly. Installation was easy, but I did not use the concrete anchors that I purchased at the time. It was easier to use Ramset 10X75mm Galvanised Dynabolts as they slipped straight into the holes in the ramps. Now that they are installed, what a difference to drive over. Should have installed them years ago.

Dogs love it .

Allround very good no worries at all
Dogs love it will save there little legs from jumping injuries would recommend to all.

Shaunab
ShaunabSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent access ramp

Our recent purchase of a HEEVE Aluminium Ramp was very easy, from access the Ramp Champ site, to finding the correct type of ramp and then arranging delivery and the ease of payment, all made the process very easy. The ramp has filled a gap and is very easy to use

Moody Blue 933
Moody Blue 933Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

New pump for my old power hacksaw

Not yet fitted the item, but it does look fit for purpose. Machine it is going to be fitted to is undergoing a full refurbishment.

Philip
PhilipSydney, NSW

Solution to a problem

The rating is based on ease of order and speed of delivery. As you are probable aware, we are in lock down and therefore not able to move about. I have tried the ramps in the gutter and they seem to be what we need. Unfortunately when we went to install them, we discovered a problem with the driveway. A nearby tree has roots that have slightly raised the driveway and as I live in a community estate, I now have to wait until they can solve that problem. Based on the trail, as I said, they seem to solve the problem.
Philip Durbridge.

Stephen D
Stephen DJannali

Fantastic product and design.

Telescoping ramp is very stable and easy to use - both of our dogs are over 40kg so the sturdiness is very reassuring. The design means we can use the ramp on either rear door or the tailgate just as easily, so it’s very versatile. Minor issue with the locking strap dome being ineffective but no big deal.

Tab
TabSouthwest, VIC

Perfect size

Large size, came ready to use, perfect size for a mini dachshund who loves to jump on the couch. Great service and quick delivery.

going up and going down.

Dogs love it! It took a while for our sausage dog to get used to it but that changed quickly as our elderly Jack Russell Gracie took to it straight away. Just as good for going up as going down.

Worth the investment

My car is dropped to the ground and i have a really steep driveway, cant get down or up without 2 wheels in the air, brought the ramps to help with my issue and i couldnt be happier, easy accessibility for low cars

Kim N
Kim NMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely perfect all round!

Everything was so quick and easy… the whole process. Product is great and customer service was amazing and fast delivery!

Rudipod
RudipodCANBERRA

Pleasantly surprised

Great product and great company to deal with. Quality of the ramp is excellent and the construction was straightforward. Highly recommend.

Pauly M.
Pauly M.Perth, WA

100% Happy

100% worth it- the Heeve ramp allows our jack Russell to get up to bed with no issues at all!

Rowan
RowanCentral Queensland, QLD

Vehicle positioning trollies are perfect like the ones I bought a couple of years ago.

I did have a little trouble with pricing on freight otherwise all is good. All parts required were included in the pack. So no problems. Maybe the website is not smart phone friendly.

GASMAN
GASMANMid North Coast, NSW

Products eventually supplied

Ordered and paid over $952 for a set of ramps 29th June. Over several weeks and nothing received despite them advertising fast delivery, I have emailed
Multiple times to be given the run around about freight etc, they had no idea where the ramps were.
After several Emails and communication Ramp Champ sent a secondary order and I now have both ramps.

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tyson & Codie

Our older dog Codie had been struggling to get in and out of the ute for awhile and when Tyson hurt his shoulder jumping out all the time we had to do something, the ramp has helped heaps as we have taken them out a couple of times since receiving it and no more limping from Tyson. Thanks for the prompt service as well.

Helen