Ramp Champ

4.9

Tracey M.

Tracey M.Hunter Region, NSW

Delivery

Had an issue with delivery, ramps were to be left at house but were taken back to depot, I had to drive to 40 mins to go find them. After picking them up was emailed to say ramps had been delivered a bit of confusion, all in all the ramps have been a lifesaver to get my partner in Nd out of the house in his wheelchair.

Great quality

The product was delivered quickly and is of high quality. My dog learnt quickly how to use the ramp. The product is sturdy and wide enough that he has not been startled. My only concern would be that the ramp may be too steep for small elderly dogs when on the ‘tallest’ setting so would recommend getting the size up to reduce the steepness if you dog falls into this category.

Chloë

ChloëGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This ramp has improved my 8 year old Danes confidence in getting in and out of the ute

Having a 98kg Great Dane who is now starting to show his age a little, finding a ramp that was both long enough to lessen the angle of the slope and strong enough to support his weight was extremely challenging. The delivery was extremely quick and the quality of the product is brilliant. His confidence getting in and out of the car has dramatically improved and the ramp is still light weight and manoeuvre into place. Couldn't be happier and love seeing my sweet boy happy to get into the ute again.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Ramp Champ compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

kath

kath

This is an awesome idea

I put it together and installed it all by myself.. Very easy to put together..The ramp champ takes the worry out of my puppy drowning if we are not home..

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Good gear

Only had to shorten the retaining pins. Others might find them a bit short, but they suit my application well. Store was easy to use, and there were plenty of options.

Linda S

Linda SPerth, WA

Great product!

Great product. Website was easy to navigate. Fits perfectly against the boot/backseat of my Hyundai Santa Fe so there’s still plenty of space for the dog. Light weight, easy to use. The non-slip surface is very durable.

Fantastic doggy ramp. Excellent finish.

Great dog Ramp. Fast delivery service. I found the website very easy to use and had no trouble finding what sort of ramp would suit my dogs. Definitely recommend this product.

Annette

AnnettePerth

This is great will be used for a long time

Very happy with the ramp. Easy to order any questions when answered were answered quicly and fast delivery ,the ramp is well made and my little dog loves it ... will recommend

Peter S.

Peter S.Sydney, NSW

Gutter ramps

good product but as car is very low the clearance is still a bit of a problem but not as bad before the ramps were installed. Second car has good clearance now so product for right application/vehicle is excellent

Rob Eadie

Rob EadieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great ramp well made & handy

Easy web site to manage and the order/payment process was no problem to negotiate. The product was ordered, gotten ready to send and arrived quickly by courier. Excellent product well suited for what I wanted an easy to handle well designed dog ramp.

Great product and good service

Ordered this so that I could get my Great Dane in and out of my Navara Ute - works a treat. Great service, delivery was quick. Very happy, dog loves it too.

Ramps

The ramps have performed well. The company has been easy to deal with and attentive. It wasn’t cheap getting them transported up but that was down to coronavirus not ramp champ!

Nicole

NicoleIllawarra, NSW

This product is perfect

Had an issue with delivery however customer service was so helpful and kept me updated the whole time will definitely order from this company again. Ramp was also great just what I wanted

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

Great product

Very functional and safe to use especially in wet conditions, easy to instal due to its light weight and also easy to store. The top surface allows for use in all weather conditions

great product

Kurgo® Direct to Seatbelt Tether for Dogs is fantastic and so easy to use. At least I know my dog should be safe in the back seat now and not thrown about if I have to stop suddenly.
I found the Ramp Champ site easy to use and the service and speed of delivery was just great.

Owen

OwenGoulburn Valley, VIC

Excellen

Is an excellent ramp, more than happy to recommend it to anyone looking for a safer, better way to load their farm equipment. Has been great for 4 wheel bike and mower

Nick

NickSouthwest, VIC

it's good but the welding looked like it was done by a clumsy 3 fingered monkey

love the ramp and it does its job but soldering and welding looks terribly done without and skill and using insane amounts of solder, yeah the ramp works but my god that welder is not talented at all, massive globs if solder absolutely everywhere for nearly $500 i expected better

Rebecca

Rebecca

It's great

Easy to use my mini dashound doesn't complain anymore to come up the lounge or bed she loves it also I carry it up and down the stairs it's light

It only took 10 week old pup 2 days to work the ramp out. Perfect & sturdy ramp ❤️❤️❤️Video on ramp training excellent

The website was very easy to navigate & purchase was processed through PayPal which is the only way I purchase goods. They did have other options though. Communication throughout my purchase was great. Product exactly as described. Follow up customer care excellent.

Perfect Ramp

Excellent quality, very sturdy and adjustable height perfect for lounge or bed. The minature dachshunds worked it out straight away and use it all the time. Fast delivery, highly recommend.