Verifiedtotaltools.com.au

Tim G.
Tim G.2 posts
  QLD, Noosaville

price match purchase

Information about products was good and the attitude of the staff was also good and not pushy Show details
Jon
JonSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts
Wary Consumer
Wary ConsumerSouth East Queensland, QLD69 posts

Highly selective reviews

I have had largely positive dealings with Total Tools over a number of years. Wherever possible I purchase from them rather than Bunnings as they price match on stocked items.
However I no longer trust the reviews they choose to publish. I recently bought and used a product they sell. It had no prior reviews. It was such poor quality I wrote a review to warn other would-be purchasers. That review was not published. As of today (19/4/24) that product is still being sold by them and still has no reviews. Draw your own conclusions.
Wayne S
Wayne SSydney, NSW16 posts
  NSW, Castle Hill

Expensive and would not price match

The Manager of this store refused to price match to local Australian physical store competitors. I showed them the proof, they still refused. I went to Sydney Tools who looked at competitive pricing and price matched. I was right and Total Tools should remove all advertising that "we won't be beaten (on price)". Tried calling Head Office about it but they are in the Philippines Show details
Simon_Scott
Simon_ScottSydney, NSW2 posts
Brett
Brett25 posts
  Verified Online store

Deceptive price match policy, finding false reasons to refuse

I requested Total Tools price match a "Bahco 363-32 Telescopic Basin Nut Wrench 32mm" with Discount Traders in Notting Hill Vic. Identical product, in stock, regular sale (not clearance/liquidation etc) and both available for free click and collect. Total Tools rejected my request stating the wrench at Discount Traders was "Products for sale via auction, stock liquidations, fire sale or clearance (including eBay, Amazon, Gumtree etc)" which is factually incorrect. Beware Total Tools will find any reason, including lies, to avoid providing a price match under their policy which is therefore little more than advertising puffery. Buyer beware.
Total Tools   DM

Hi Brett, Thanks for contacting Total tools. We apologise for the inconvenience. I've sent an response to you via ticket #791990. We appreciate your understanding.

Ray and Yuli
Ray and YuliSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
  Verified NSW, Marsden Park

Excellent service

Joseph and Hash were extremely helpful went out of their way to give me answers to all my questions about the Husqvarna core drill I purchased, service with a smile. Show details
Nick m
Nick mSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  QLD, Morayfield

Terrible experience am not impressed

Sold me a air sander had no idea it has a vinyl backing plate not Velcro they even gave me the wrong sand paper. Had plans on using it and had to resort to hand sanding it doesnt even say it on box found out when got home rang them and even they didn't know and said I would have to buy a Velcro adaptor after already spending a good chunk of money Also upon entering the store I was promptly told they'll be checking my bag on way out. Way it was said was super rude. Genuine total tools experience I will not go back. Bunch of Muppets Show details
Shawn X.
Shawn X.Perth, WA2 posts
  WA, Osborne Park
Missia
Missia
  Fair Incentive NSW, Prestons

Worst experience with repair

We bought a small makita vacuum less then 3 months ago and we only use few time for cars and ones use for dry coffee beans in the kitchen and suddenly start making sound we take it back to the store they sad it’s supposed to be filter inside but we never saw the filter and it didn’t came with one they said they can’t repair , exchange or money back ( I never go there again )
Mark W.
Mark W.Tasmania
  Verified Online store

Be careful buying from the online store

Be really careful buying from the online store via ‘Click & Collect’ - they won’t honour the price that you’ve paid for the item (even after your order has been accepted, processed and you’ve been notified that the goods are ready for collection). Show details
Ali S.
Ali S.
  NSW, Bankstown

Don't sign up

The won't stop sending me emails, text messages and other marketing crap. I've unsubscribed many times and planning to go to the ACCC or Fair Trading because I'm sick of their rubbish every day
Alan
AlanCentral Queensland, QLD4 posts
  QLD, Mackay

Well Named

Don't believe their "FREE DELIVERY" speal. I've tried twice. Two Failures. Show details
Jatupon W.
Jatupon W.2 posts
  TAS, Hobart

False advertising! Refuse to do price match

I have been to Total tools in Hobart today and ask them to match the price on Festool REUSABLE LONG LIFE FILTER BAG FOR CT MIDI which is $177 on sale on Tool kit depot. One of the store manager has refused to match the price. I got this quote from their facbook page ""we'll match any price, deal, or promotion. We won't be beaten on price"" False advertising! Show details
Mouse
MouseSydney, NSW40 posts
  NSW, Castle Hill

Milwaukee Tools - Great Tools - Excellent after sales service

Milwaukee Tools - Great Tools - Excellent after sales service. Took my Milwaukee M18 Mitre Saw to Total Tools Castle Hill for an intermittent power repair. Total Tools Castle Hill and Milwaukee - Excellent / Prompt after sales service thanks :)

Neville W. · Online store

Do you have or can you order replacement parts for the 6" (150mm)Abbot & Ashbury Bench Grinders?
I know that you sell them in store!.
The ON/OFF Switch, and what would be the Prices$? ASAP please!

Neville W. · Online store

Hi! can you please tell me if you have the on/off switch for the abbot&ashby 6" bench grinder and other parts are available? what is the price on the switch$?

Johnny
Johnny

Dont bring it here they will pull apart overquote you and send it back in pieces.

Neville W.

thanks Johnny! But I still need to get a replacement ON/OFF Switch for the 6" Abbott& Ashbury Bench Grinder I'm hoping that there maybe a suitable replacement type (Aftermarket) instead?

Colin
Colin · ACT, Fyshwick

Hi there, can you please advise whether you have a guide rail for a Bosch Advanced Cut 50 jigsaw in stock? Thanks

About Total Tools

Total Tools stocks a wide range of tools from professional tool brands around the world. They sell everything from automotive and hand tools to welding and construction equipment. You can make a purchase through their website or from the over 100 stores they have across Australia.

The company is Australian owned and operated, and offers a price match guarantee.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Total Tools had great in-store customer service, with staff showing them exactly what they were after and explaining their product range thoroughly.
  • Reviewers who made a purchase online said that their order was delivered quickly.

Extra Information