4.7 (2,647)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (85) · No (2,695)
    4.7 (2,443)

John Mack

John MackCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Introductory shopping small tools

First time in the Sunbury store. I was looking for some small stuff, belt sander cleaner, small woodworking square, found both easily. Then I chatted to Ray regarding some bigger kit I need in about 6 months when the house and shed in Lancefield are built. Ray & I chatted about a table saw and a band saw, most helpful he was. I'll be back when I have a shed to put the about kit in.

Store LocationSunbury Vic
Splitty111

Splitty111Southwest, VIC

Great communication

Simple to use and informative. Will be using the online shop again for products I know & visit store for those products I am unsure about.

danowilko74

danowilko74

Nice Multiprocess Welder

Purchased a Unimig Viper welder. It was reasonably priced and performs nicely. I did have to wait a little while for service but that is ok. The salesman was not super knowledgeable àbout welding and informed me of that however did give me some incorrect information that I only discovered when I got home, I can work around that. Salesman was unaware of redemptions offered by Unimig. Would have liked them to offer a package price as I purchased everything however wouldn't come to the party. Overall happy with the purchase.

Store LocationMandurah

Justin

JustinCentral Queensland, QLD

Great store - plenty on offer

Great store with so much to choose from. Only needed my torch today but will definitely be back. Great service

Store LocationRockhampton

very good equipment

Very good service. Wasn't rushed through and people were willing to give all the help and advice I requested. An enjoyable experience

Store LocationTraralgon

Great Service

Great product knowledge, they knew exactly what I was looking for. Although the store was very busy, their service was polite friendly service.

Store LocationGregory Hills, NSW

DockerPerth, WA

Don't use this company

Ordered an item on 26/11/20 from their website advertised as being available to click and collect from a particular store. You guessed it, it is now 30/11/20 and still no item. Contact the store to ask why and told they are a franchise operation and all blame is placed on the head office. Contact the head office and they told me they will check where it is available and email me. That was 2 days ago and still no email. Clearly customer service is not a priority for the parent company. I would hate to be a franchisee for Total Tools.

Online S.Total Tools

Hi Docker, thanks for your feedback. We sincerely apologise for the trouble. Do you mind send your online order number here so we can investigate and contact you directly? Thank you.

Order number is 4000031048

JoanDarling Downs, QLD

Don't send via fastway In notes section on order ignored

I stated very clearly in the note section of my order "Do not send via Fastway they do not deliver to my address and I am unable to collect from Parcel Collect." They sent it via Fastway anyway. Parcel is sitting at Parcel Collect . No idea how I'll be able to get it. The stress and inconvenience that their ignorance has caused is not worth it. Plenty of other online stores to choose. Black listing this company.

Online S.Total Tools

Hi Joan, thanks for bringing this to our attention and we apologise for the trouble. Do you mind sending your online order number here so we can investigate and contact you directly to sort out? Thanks.

Total Tools order #000342615

ChrisPerth, WA

Poor customer service and a failure to follow their own terms and conditions.

Online S.Total Tools

Hi Chris, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback and we are terribly sorry for the trouble. Do you mind sending your online order number here so I can investigate and contact you directly? Thanks.

Find out how Total Tools compares to other Hardware Shops

They didn’t have the exact kit I was after but went to the trouble of making it up and ordered anything that wasn’t immediately available. Very helpful and accommodating.

Staff were extremely helpful and had great knowledge of the different brands I was comparing. Staff were not pushy at all and left the decision in my hands after showing me a couple of options.

Store LocationSpringwood Queensland

happy with the product I bought and availability of stock

friendly staff and very helpful
good website, easy to find product with update information regarding of availability of products
plenty of product available
easy to access shop

Store LocationJoondalup WA

SMan

SManGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and honest advice

After consuming a lot of content online about cordless lawn mowers, went into the store hoping to look at it in person and was blown away by the range of EGO garden tools and mowers available and on display. Even got a demonstration and learned more from the visit from a knowledgeable staff member.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing, VIC.
J Davis

J DavisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good customer service

Felt very much like a wanted customer even though I came into the store to pickup a black friday special

Store LocationHopper's crossing

Good range of quality tools and excellent service.

I went in to buy a welder and some other items. A young worker (stocky bloke) approached me and asked if I needed some help(which I did). He went what I thought was above and beyond. He was very knowledgeable and asked/verified with another staff on a couple of very specific questions rather than guessing. He helped me locate some specific items, ensured that I had everything I needed to get welding(including some tips/advice). Then helped me get everything to and into my car with enthusiasm, a smile and some laughs. What a great bloke with excellent customer service. What an asset! Rare to spend almost $1000 and walk away happy! Thank you

Store LocationTotal tools Darwin, Winnellie

Find out how Total Tools compares to other Hardware Shops

Dangerous place to go for males who have cash

Could not help my self and bought heaps of tools. All the staff seemed helpful and happy which made for a pleasurable exsperance.

Store LocationWarnersbay
bributts

bributtsPerth, WA

Cheap and good tools

Bought black Friday specials with free delivery. Very good brand welding helmets as well as good air hose re-winders to attach near a compressor

Haven't use it yet.

Plenty of choices, haven't had the chance to use the welding equipment yet. Picked up a spare cold saw blade for the Bosch drop saw while I was there.

Store LocationCastle Hill nsw
Nik C

Nik CGippsland, VIC

Great value and service

Bought a transmission jack at the Fountain Gate store. The jack itself is very good quality and very competitively priced - cheaper than shorter units. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly which has been a common trait with all my dealings with Total Tools.

Store Locationfountain gate, Vic
Robert calis

Robert calisSydney, NSW

Quality customer assistance

The minute i walked in i was greated happily and was asked if needed help very helpful great people couldnt ask for a better experience

ejmangobaasked

Online store

I ordered a pressure washer online on the 19th of November to be delivered to our house because Total Tools Gosford doesn’t have it in stock. The website says that once I put my postcode in the delivery details, It will locate the nearest store that has stock, and they will fullfil my order to ensure the best delivery rate. After I put my postcode, it says that Total Tools Auburn has it in stock. The next day, I tried to track my order on Total Tools Website and I was redirected on the shippit website. On the shippit website, it was stated that my delivery will be coming from Total Tools Gosford and is on BACK ORDER. I don’t know why this happened, even if the website says that my ordered will be fullfiled by the closest store which has a stock. Now I need to wait God knows how long to get my pressure washer delivered.

Order number 348928

Online S.Total Tools

Hi Emerson, thanks for sending your enquiry. Essentially, when an order is placed online, it will be automatically assigned to your local store and if they do not have the item ordered in stock, then they will order from the supplier or they will request for the order to be transferred to a store that can immediately supply. I will be coordinating with TT Gosford regarding your order and will be contacting you directly. Thanks.

ejmangoba

Thank you for your immediate response. This should be clearly stated under the FAQs section to avoid confusion on future online purchases. Hopefully TT Gosford can get their stock soon.

Online S.Total Tools

Hi Emerson, appreciate your feedback on this. Just an update - your order has been transferred over to a store that is showing in stock of the pressure washer. Please do email us at onlinesupport@totaltools.com.au if you do not receive a shipment email notification within 2 business days. Thanks for your patience. Have a great day!

Craigasked

Online store

Hi, I ordered a pressure washer recently. Order number is 000301009. I received a text and email saying it was delivered on on Friday 2/10 at 3.06pm. We were home all day and no couriers came that day and there is no card in the letter box. The TNT tracking number is SHQ000593882. I did receive a missed call at around that time from mobile number 0409328774. I called this number back and left a voicemail number but have had no response. Have also emailed Shippit and tried contacting TNT but no response from hem either. Can someone please investigate and advise when the item will actually be delivered. Thank you,

Craig

Hi, have spoken to TNT and I now have the pressure washer, it was delivered to the wrong address. Thanks,

Dale T.

Dale T.asked

Online store

Now I'm worried after reading these reviews, I made an order for a DeWalt chainsaw my local Bunnings has it in stock but at the time off purchase I was away and I thought I would try the zip payment, it was the same as previous comments that it wouldn't allow a local click and collect so I had to choose delivery, I'm now getting charged from zippay for there account fees and have not heard one word from total tools where or what's happening with my order,, I simple email on the status of the order after the payment would be nice ????, All I have is an order number #2000043740

Elspeth M.Total Tools

Hi Dale, thanks for your enquiry and we are terribly sorry for the delay. Please note: given current conditions regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) we have had to institute a work from home policy.
In addition, there has been an unprecedented increase in the volume of online sales & enquiries. We appreciate your patience whilst we endeavour to respond as soon as possible. Enquiries are actively been worked through in the order of their lodgement.

I'll look into the status of your order 2000043740 and email you directly.

Get an answer from our members and Total Tools representatives