Total Tools
4.6 from 4,688 reviews

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

3,427

Total Tools store in Malaga provide an excellent service

The few times I have been in the store I have found the staff very knowledgeable and helpful. The range of products is excellent and of high quality. The promo for the tradies that was held Thursday ( 5/12/19 ) was very well organised and certainly dreww the crowd into the event. I congratuate Total Tools for the effort they put into the event.

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great boys that know their tools

Kiwi and his team at Virginia store are always great to deliver with and dealing know their products, they helped we work out trade quality kits rather than DIY stuff.

Store LocationVirginia

Tool Availability

You advertised some dust extraction accessories via E-mail on Friday. I went in Saturday to get two of a not expensive item (about $25.00) and you had only one. Secondly, I also needed some 3 mm router bits. You had none, zero, zilch. Not any to choose from at all. To think hens teeth are scarce it seems 3 mm router bits are scarcer! I noticed you had a single 4 mm router bit but what if someone needed two or three? All well and good to offer to order one in for me but then another 60 kM round trip is needed to return to collect!

Store LocationLaunceston
Scott C.

Scott C.Central, SA

Very good

Excellent full on service at all times of being in the store
Asked for a better price and got it straight away
Store didnt have one item I wanted but they showed me alternative products

Store LocationModbury

Margaret13100

Margaret13100Sydney, NSW

Good no issues here

Good friendly staff, didnt get in my face but knew how to assist. Happy to keep purchasing as they had a good range of products and conveniently located. Good work

Store LocationPenrith

Excellent customer service

All the team members provided me with excellent advice and were not pushy for the sake of getting a sale. I will definitely be shopping there again. The prices were fair

Store LocationToowoomba

Darren

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Had what I wanted cheaper than Bunnings

As I walked in I was greeted they had the product I was after cheaper than bunnings and it was instore, unlike bunnings I had to go to the special order section wait till the next day for a quote and the quote was more expensive and then I had to wait a week for the delivery.

Sure look at Bunnings but then go to Total Tools

Store LocationNorth Lakes

Rommel

RommelPerth, WA

Very nice staff and great price

Friendly Staff and explain what you need to know about the tools your buying and others options you got and great selection of tool on store available. All the tools you need was in one place. And Great deals.

MickWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

great staff

40 amp plasma cutter a 220 ltr blast Cabernet and a blow torch plus a bunch of other stuff for under a grand . Very helpful and great to deal with.

Store Locationnoosa

Exc customer service

Walking in with an idea what to but my partner for Christmas but not exactly sure. I was given helpful advice and not made to feel dumb. Very happy with the customer service

Store LocationBendigo/Kangaroo Flat

Given great advice & led to a superb deal.. it pays to ask the staff for direction as sometimes you just can't find what's best. Recommend the Brendale branch any day.

Store LocationBrendale

chris

chrisPerth, WA

great service and range of tools

we will be recommend Total Tools for their great service and range of tools available
We will defiantly return for other tools we require for either for trade or home

Store LocationKewdale

All Metal Fabrication

All Metal FabricationMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Good selection of tools, good service and very helpful. Friendly staff always asking if you require help, not like a lot of other stores i have been to. They have my business.

Store LocationLonsdale SA

Greg

GregMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and price

Knowledgeable and friendly staff and a great price made this a great buy. Glad to have found the Mt Barker store and will certainly be shopping there again. Thanks Guys

Store LocationMt Barker Total Tools
Adam Davey

Adam DaveyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding customer service

I received fantastic customer service at our local store. The store assistants had great knowledge. Excellent selection of stock. Great value. Highly recommend this company. Will certainly be going back.

Store LocationSherriffs Road
Mike Oconnor

Mike OconnorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff member went above and beyond - bloody good bloke

The salesman who served me went to no end of trouble to help find out answers to my questions regarding a Makita drill set. I ended up buying one for $719.00.

Store LocationTotal Tools Noosaville Qld

Hootzy

HootzyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

friendly service

Staff were all friendly were quick to help did buy more than planned great range will be shopping again have already seen my next couple of tools to complete my tool kit

Store Locationwindsor gardens

MickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dewalt again

I went in the Elizabeth shop again purchased a Dewalt drill combo Brendons service was great and he was very knowledgeable and went the extra 10 yards to help me. The shops got an excellent range of tools.

Store LocationElizabeth s.a.

Will

WillCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good service

Staff were helpful and knowledgeable about what they were selling. Will be back in the future. Good range of brands. Will be looking a purchase if a toolbox for my ute soon and will be back

Store LocationBallarat

Eli Stops

Eli StopsSouth West, WA

Went in to get a toolbox

Good service. Helpful relevant advice from Bunbury store. Good selection. Well laid out.
Friendly staff.
Toolbox is good quality and suits my purpose best of those I looked at. Thirty words?!

Store LocationBunbury total tools