4.7 (3,031)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (105) · No (3,115)
    4.7 (2,846)

Gary Ingram

Gary IngramPerth, WA

Helpful staff

I was offered assistance after a short time browsing and then offered a solution which was available at Midland. Very courteous staff members and a good experience. Thank you

Store LocationKewdale, Midland

This was perfect, My new favourite shop

My experience at total tools was unforgettable because everyone there was so nice they all said hello can I help you with anything. It a change from all the other shops I've been to were the employees are inconsiderate and didn't care but not total tools.

Store LocationMorayfield QLD

Awesome

Got what I was looking for no fuss staff very helpful even gave me a discount because line was busy

Store LocationRockingham

Jaxon

JaxonSouth West, WA

Awesome!

Really good customer service and awesome prices they have beat every price of every tool store I have been to!

Store LocationBunbury
Tom K.

Tom K.Launceston, TAS

Annoyed at price guarantee

Went in to buy a product. They had it in stock which was great. It was 30% more than the same product in Sydney tools so I asked if you could price match. I was told they don’t do it. Then I saw a massive sign of a price guarantee. When I asked about that he played it off and told me about it not being the same by the time you pay for shipping. However he didn’t even check the price. I was in a rush and didnt like the guy so I bought it an left

This is bad....

Dear total tools,

With all due respect i would like to thank you for wasting my time and money.
First we bought new Wacker compactor.
Gave twice to repair. And now waiting for the repairing for almost 7 weeks and still they are waiting for the parts from Wacker
I almost paid $600 for the rent compactor in the mean time.
Not good service man.

this is very very very bad

we bought a new compact and its wacker compactor and gave twice too repairing and last 7 to 8 week its been in repair centre whenever i called the guys they just said we r waiting for the parts , so not a really good experience...

The guy in the store was very helpful and had great knowledge. He help me got a trolley for me to put all my things in.

Dave

DaveNortheast, VIC

Another ripper fuel tool

Bought a Milwaukee fuel cut off saw and used it next day. Have lots of the red stuff from total tools and love it.

Store LocationAlbury

Wayne

WayneSydney, NSW

excellent

staff very friendly, all offered to help, impressed with large range of tools and accessory's on hand. Will be back for sure for all my tool requirements.

Store LocationPenrith

Excellent experience!

Staff very friendly, helpful and steered me to the right items which I needed. I found my experience to be far superior to other similar outlets

Store LocationPakenham Victoria
David

DavidSouth West, WA

Visited store for replacement Hitachi sander pad for a quite old model. Was attended to promptly, and the guy couldn't have been more helpful. Made a call to Hitachi to check price and availability. I ordered the part, paid for it, and received a text message when it arrived. Customer Service at its best, for a small item that would not have had a lot of profit in it. Well done!

Neil

Neil Central Queensland, QLD

Mixed feelings , good and dam disappointed

Curlymo

CurlymoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy helpful

Friendly staff answered questions and made choosing a breeze. Easy parking. COVID safe. My purchase was a present and has not been used as yet.

Store LocationBurleigh Qld

Product was fantastic and service perfect

Ordered over the phone and everything went perfectly,and there was no problem with the fact that I couldn't pick it up imediatly. Service was fantastic

JohnR

JohnRWeetangera 2614, ACT

Excellent service, Excellent products.

A very well laid out store, with an excellent range of high quality products.
Staff were extremely helpful, pleasant and professional.

Store LocationFyshwick ACT

Nice great clean easy to use

Milwaukee products are great and easy to use last a long time and don’t take long to charge would recommend to everyone

Matt

MattSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service!!!!

Store LocationGregory Hills
Rachelle D.

Rachelle D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding

You can tell when a team have been working together for a long time when you get the kind of service that you do at total Tools Carrum downs,
These guys work so well with each other to guarantee the best and most professional service for the customers benefit. Very polite and welcoming staff , they really look after me every time I shop there not just trying to sell me stuff. Highly recommend shopping here and relying on any staff member to get me the best tool for the best value for what i need . Great stuff guys , everything is top notch 10/10

Store LocationCarrum downs
Malty

Malty

Perfect in every way

The team at Total Tools had what I was after. It does the job perfectly and the staff couldn't be more helpful.

Store LocationNoosaville Qld

Raymond P.

Raymond P.asked

SA, Elizabeth

Hi do you sell air Operated nibblers

Treva U.

Reviewer R.

What about them?

ejmangobaasked

Online store

I ordered a pressure washer online on the 19th of November to be delivered to our house because Total Tools Gosford doesn’t have it in stock. The website says that once I put my postcode in the delivery details, It will locate the nearest store that has stock, and they will fullfil my order to ensure the best delivery rate. After I put my postcode, it says that Total Tools Auburn has it in stock. The next day, I tried to track my order on Total Tools Website and I was redirected on the shippit website. On the shippit website, it was stated that my delivery will be coming from Total Tools Gosford and is on BACK ORDER. I don’t know why this happened, even if the website says that my ordered will be fullfiled by the closest store which has a stock. Now I need to wait God knows how long to get my pressure washer delivered.

Order number 348928

Online S.Total Tools

Hi Emerson, thanks for sending your enquiry. Essentially, when an order is placed online, it will be automatically assigned to your local store and if they do not have the item ordered in stock, then they will order from the supplier or they will request for the order to be transferred to a store that can immediately supply. I will be coordinating with TT Gosford regarding your order and will be contacting you directly. Thanks.

ejmangoba

Thank you for your immediate response. This should be clearly stated under the FAQs section to avoid confusion on future online purchases. Hopefully TT Gosford can get their stock soon.

Online S.Total Tools

Hi Emerson, appreciate your feedback on this. Just an update - your order has been transferred over to a store that is showing in stock of the pressure washer. Please do email us at onlinesupport@totaltools.com.au if you do not receive a shipment email notification within 2 business days. Thanks for your patience. Have a great day!

Get an answer from our members and Total Tools representatives