Listing monitored by Total Tools

4.7 (3,557)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (136) · No (3,654)
    4.7 (3,352)

JacksonGippsland, VIC

Selling stock they don't have

Online S.Total ToolsSend a private message

Hello Jackson, We very much appreciate your feedback so we know how we can improve our service and how to properly address concerns such as yours so we can assist you better.

Michelle
MichelleSouth West, WA

NO IDEA ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

stevePerth, WA

Tried to exchange a faulty product, I failed just like the product!

steve

Also, I did explain in store it was a new purchase and first time we used it, it’s not like it was a well used 8month old tool.

redmondfg
redmondfgPerth, WA

Reality

I found the guys at this store terrific and obliging in giving service to me. I did not waste their time I stated I was not a tradesman not even a top handyman but I needed tools that did not bite me, as cheaper tools often did bite me. They listened. I'm sorted for my needs.
Thanks Guys

Nick

Selling tools they don’t have

Unfortunately Total Tools appear to sell products they don’t actually have in stock. Items listed in stock during purchase, then followed up two weeks later it’s not in stock. Two months later, still no stock and no follow up, I had to chase.

• Return Claim MadeNo
TomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute joke

Crap. Brought goods 3 weeks ago that have yet to arrive. I Follwed it up and they claimed it was on me to follow up with the courier company they hire, to find my good.

Only seemed to genuinely show an intrest when i mentioned a refund, and now im at the mercy of waiting for the courier mob to run an investigation on my delivery which could take weeks.

Meanwhile im out of pocket and out of tools required to run my job and im stuck in limbo of respending to buy the tools required for my job, or waiting for this investigation to come back with "they fell of the back of a truck."

Tom

It astounds me how it can take 15 mins to reply to a negative review, but takes a week, half a dozen emails and now 3 different company employees, to get absolutely nowhere.

Online S.Total ToolsSend a private message

Hello Tom. Again my apologies if it took so long for a response to arrive. We would like to investigate this for youand see what is causing the delay of your order. Can we please request for your online order number?

PhilNew South Wales

Take your cash for out of stock items that are shown as in stock

Website will show the item is in stock but when allocated a "shipping store" after the purchase the item is out of stock and weeks of waiting.

What is worse is that they will not ship the remainder of the order until the whole of the order is at their warehouse.

DO NOT BOTHER.

Phil

Still nothing delivered.... Will Total Tools give me a refund?? (on the shelf in BUNNINGS just so you know)

Kristofer Ryan L.Total ToolsSend a private message

Hi Phil, Thanks for your response. Sorry to hear that you still haven't received your order yet. May I know your online order number so that we can investigate further. Thanks for understanding.

Happy customer

I've just bought an EGO battery lawnmower after lots of advice and information, which is light and easy to use. Impressed with the great customer service.

Blames the customer

Ordered a product that was apparently out of stock and then takes days to even let me know. Then blames me for not even choosing the right delivery collection when i did. Just really frustrating and expected the bare minimum at least.

Ash Benedict
Ash BenedictSydney, NSW

1000x better than Shitney Tools

A franchise that treats customers with respect.

Don’t waste your time looking at Shitney Tools, there’s a 99% chance they will offend you just walking into their stores with shoddy service and treating you like you are going to steal.

Leo Lysterfield Sth
Leo Lysterfield SthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

I recently bought the EGO Z6 zero turn ride on mower and I had a friend help me transport it home on his trailer. We were unsure as to how to properly secure the Z6 in the trailer. James from Total Tools Fountain Gate saved the day. He showed all the tricks we needed and made sure that the Z6 was secure. He spent about 15 mins of his time to help us. Thanks James! We got the Z6 home in one piece. Now the fun begins.

Online S.Total ToolsSend a private message

Hello Leo, We do value our customer's opinions and very much appreciate your feedback. We have also forwarded this to the store. Thank you.

shootingstarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Don’t bother

They are selling & advertising stock they don’t have & can’t get! Waiting & paid for a drill bit to be emailed my order has been cancelled & they do not have & can’t get! This item is still advertised on their website & I will receive a credit memo email notification once processed! Luckily I paid using PayPal I will claim through them if refund isn’t processed. NEVER AGAIN! Meanwhile have to cough up another $100 so I can buy the same drill bit elsewhere! NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

Online S.Total ToolsSend a private message

Hi Shootingstar, We haven't heard from you in a while. Please provide your online order number so that I can investigate the and contact you directly. Thanks for understanding.

shootingstar

Just REFUND ME! I’ve messaged you given you my order number! Change your business name to Total Twits! To top it off you’re customer service centre is in the Philippines! You’ve got to be kidding you’re worse than Telstra!

JosiePerth, WA

Awesome customer service, never hear back from them when things break

Faulty drill, brought it in to store 6 weeks ago. Never return my calls or emails despite trying over and over again to hear from someone. I no longer know what to do other than turn up to store kicking and a screaming.

Josie

4000038188 . I've called and been told they'll call me back, this was 4 days ago now, emailed three times and no response apart from there's a delay and it should be 7-10 days and it's been well over that now. Thanks

Online S.Total ToolsSend a private message

Hello Josie, we have contacted you directly via email regarding this with reference no. #300035 to sort this out for you. Thank you

spyderPeel, WA

Glad Toolkit Depot has opened

Had enough of their online ordering. When I finally got a refund, which took writing to consumer affairs for it to happen, they took the rewards I had accrued in the bargain! As the title says, I’m glad a new store has opened because I won’t be going to this one again. Total tools is an apt name for their lousy customer service.

Online S.Total ToolsSend a private message

Hello Spyder, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Do you mind providing your online order number so we can look into it and contact you directly? Thank you.

Brandon S.Total ToolsSend a private message

Hi Spyder, I haven't heard from you in a while. Please advise your online order number so that we can investigate this further and for us to communicate with you directly. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for understanding.

Scott C.
Scott C.

Best place to pick up tools!

Staff are awesome and knowledgeable, the amount of product in this store leaves you tool shopping for ages. If they don't have what you are looking for, they will order it in for you!