Chat with Total Tools
4.6 from 5,315 reviews

5,315 reviews
    4.7 (1,827)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (60) · No (1,870)
    4.7 (1,658)

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service :)

Friendly, helpful, cheerful and patient staff, lovely experience received which is rare these days.
The service was great, the team were very helpful and friendly. Really made my day.

Clint C.

Clint C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Doesnt Ship Item / Poor Customer Service

Dale B.

Dale B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the tools

Great service great tools and good deals will be using total tools as my #1.
I got a pressure washer generator and a heap of Milwaukee tools couldnt be more happy with the outcome.

Store LocationCarrumdowns

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

There store and online store are fantastic. I always find what I’m looking for.

Everything I’ve bought lately I think has been Really high Quality and great on price. Even there postage was fast I’m a very happy customer definitely rate 10/10 can’t wait to return

Store LocationNorth lakes 4509
Darrell

DarrellSydney, NSW

As always exceptionally friendly, professional and helpful business.

Good selection of stock, competitive prices and genuinely helpful, friendly staff every time you go in there. No reason to ever go anywhere else but total tools in brookvale if you're nearby.

Store LocationBrookvale NSW
Aaron O.

Aaron O.Sydney, NSW

Great service and understanding of the products in the shop and were not pushy at all no rush left me alone while i was browsing and the most import part was the pricing is excellent.

Store LocationCastle Hill NSW

Luke was FABULOUS !!!!!

I phoned ahead of time to make sure they had a Makita RoTary Hammer Skin DHR in stock . I was greeted with a lovely gentleman Luke who checked for me and put to the side . I collected 30 minutes later as it was waiting for me when i got there. Luke also assisted with finding all the other bits I needed. Obviously I had no idea what I was doing . I would go again to Total Tools because of Luke and his awesome service and informed me on the warranty etc.

Store LocationBurleigh Total Tools
T.whitney bricklaying

T.whitney bricklayingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service at a great price. I dont shop anywhere else now.

Very happy with my interaction with the boys at Total tools in burleigh and would recommend them to my friends and work colleagues. Highly recommend heading Into Burleigh Total tools!

Store LocationBurleigh waters Qld
Ryan

RyanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good place

The staff were good and helpful in helping me out with finding the tools that I needed and the staff member told me everything about the tools warranty side of them then I bought the tools.

Store LocationBendigo Victoria

Leco Taleski

Leco TaleskiSydney, NSW

Product range

Staff were awesome and very helpful I got what I needed and more I spent a lot more than I wanted. like a kid in a candy stores
I will be back to buy more things shortly

Store LocationTaren point
Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super friendly and helpful staff

The staff knew the product and I was looking for, and help me take the items to my car very helpful.I will recommend them to anybody who likes personal serves

Store LocationSpringwood Queensland
Paul J.

Paul J.South East Queensland, QLD

Total Tools North Lakes

Very pleasant experience. Good, friendly and prompt service. Good range of tools well displayed. Staff were knowledgeable and very helpful. Lots of friendly banter between customers and staff. Keep it up.

Store LocationTotal Tools North Lakes
Tester

TesterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect tool for the job

Bootlace crimper perfect for the job is auto adjusting and sturdy works great can't be happier. Service was very good and although the tool was a special order the tool was delivered to store quickly.

Store LocationGosford

Great shop and knowledgeable people

Fantastic store, cheers to all the team at Richlands. One of the staff was unable to answer our question, so they said "I don't know, but let me get you someone who will". This is exactly how customer service should be.

Store LocationRichlands, QLD
David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and communication

The guys at Total Tools quickly and accurately organised a tool to be ordered in.
They contacted me quickly and efficiently once the order arrived in store. Polite and friendly service.

Store LocationMaroochydore

Andrew

AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Superb Customer Service

Visited the Wingfield SA branch as a new apprentice and found the management to be brilliant. Got help finding specialised tooling and an exceptional price for a lot of equipment, definitely shopping there again.

Store LocationWingfield SA
CHANDRA

CHANDRABridgeman Downs

Best place for all Tools

Friendly and very knowledgeable staff. Personal and prompt service. Bought a few things but had to return one item and get a replacement. Hassle free transactions. Ample space between shelves and items hence easy to locate items

Store LocationVirginia
Pdb B.

Pdb B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

No Responsibility at Auburn

Store Locationauburn
Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good old service

The service from les was good old one to one attention, pack with needed information, acourtesy and no pressure to buy anything.
Enjoy the shopping experience at total tools East Brisbane.
Well done regards Mark

Store LocationWoolloongabba East Brisbane

A great store , with a really good range of tools

Bunbury Total Tools is a great store with a great range of tools, the young guy who served me was very helpful and knowledgeable.
The prices were very competitive, I will be shopping at Total Tools in the future, the only problem being I live 55 klms from the store .

Store LocationBunbury

Dale T.

Dale T.asked

Online store

Now I'm worried after reading these reviews, I made an order for a DeWalt chainsaw my local Bunnings has it in stock but at the time off purchase I was away and I thought I would try the zip payment, it was the same as previous comments that it wouldn't allow a local click and collect so I had to choose delivery, I'm now getting charged from zippay for there account fees and have not heard one word from total tools where or what's happening with my order,, I simple email on the status of the order after the payment would be nice ????, All I have is an order number #2000043740

Elspeth M.Total Tools

Hi Dale, thanks for your enquiry and we are terribly sorry for the delay. Please note: given current conditions regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) we have had to institute a work from home policy.
In addition, there has been an unprecedented increase in the volume of online sales & enquiries. We appreciate your patience whilst we endeavour to respond as soon as possible. Enquiries are actively been worked through in the order of their lodgement.

I'll look into the status of your order 2000043740 and email you directly.

Meryasked

Online store

Hi, i was wondering if it was normal to wait more than three days to get a tracking number or any kind of email response to prove that the order has been sent out? I placed the order on Tuesday and still have no reply. I don't expect the order to come instantly with the corona problem but i would like some kind of update. The order no is :000172552 if that helps.

Elspeth M.Total Tools

Hi Merry, thanks for your enquiry and we are terribly sorry for the delay. Please note: given current conditions regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) we have had to institute a work from home policy.

I will look into your order 000172552 and email you directly. Thank you.

Cass Panozzo

Cass Panozzoasked

Online store

I ordered online on the 31st of May. I received my Total Tools order #000165534 confirmation on the 1st of June. I haven’t received anything else. I have tired to call and have sent emails with no response. I don’t know what to do next. Any help would be great.

Brandon S.Total Tools

Hi Cass! Thanks for your enquiry. Let me get a customer service agent work on this and email you directly. Thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Total Tools representatives