Total Tools
4.6 from 4,400 reviews

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Found what I wanted

Went to Bunnings Midland WA to buy a gas wand for weeding. They were out of stock. Went acroos to Total Tools and they had one but was $30 more. I then went down the aisle and found another brand called Red Devil at $49.95 which was same price as Bunnings, It was surprising to find the more expensive model on the aisle end and the cheaper one down the aisle. It worked well and did the job.

Store LocationMidland WA

Very happy with my Buys

The staff at the Beenleigh store were really helpful and I got what i came for. The store is big with a great range of tools. I recommend this store.

Store LocationBeenleigh

Great service and great prices, was shopping there after my site box was broken in to, I replaced everything I needed at minimum cost, thanks to the team that helped us out.

Store LocationFyshwick

Excellent shopping experience

After a phone call to mount Barker store I visited the store to purchase a Millwauki leaf blower. I took an 18V battery and tried the blower before buying one. The salesperson was very helpful and had excellent product knowledge. The price matched the lowest price I could find. Overall a good shopping experience.

Store LocationMount Barker at Totness

Excellent customer service

When in to buy a table saw and the young attendant helped out with good advice . Product came with a bonus stand, but wasn't in stock, so the young attendant got another one out of pack to see if it would fit. Has ordered one for me to be delivered to another store closer to where I live.

Store LocationCoopers Plains

Awesome just what I needed

Good sales knowledge as well as product knowledge. Salesman knew from my description exactly what I needed and showed me other option as well was refreshing to be treated well

Store LocationVirginia

the gentleman was very nice & helpful.

I went in with my cart list of items which I wanted to review a little closer. The gentleman obtained every on my list to allow me to review, obtain a visual etc. to determine if the parts / items contained in each package were what I might be looking for. The gentleman also answered all of my questions with full knowledge of each selected item. I was more than pleased with the experience. My wife assisted me and she felt the same as I did with our assistant.

Store LocationNorth Lakes

Excellent Customer Service

Went in with an enquiry, the gentleman at the counter, was very helpful in obtain the details, and ordering the product.
Polite from start to end.
Would highly recommend the store to others

Store LocationElizabeth

A wonderful store with an awesome display of products

A great shopping experience with friendly and helpful staff!!!
They even price matched the Metabo band saw BAS261 price with
a competitor including free delivery . They stock quality products pertaining to good
Brands. I’ll certainly shop again. 5 *

Store LocationCastle hills

Good range staff are helpful

Generally get what I’m looking for at a reasonable price.

Had a problem with a laser measurer and they helped me get it sorted with the supplier, I was very grateful.

Store LocationKilsyth

First time in. Definitely won't be the last.

Wandered in to your Tullamarine store to check out some DeWalt items not stocked elsewhere. Staff were attentive and helpful from the minute I set foot in the shop. Spent time discussing the items with me as well as explaining the differences, pros, cons etc between that and other similar items. It was a fantastic experience with knowledgeable people willing to spend a little time and effort to ensure the best outcome. Even helped carry my stuff to the car!! Pricing was on par with that other well known hardware outlet, but the one on one experience puts Total Tools head and shoulders above. It has immediately become my number one store for hardware related items. I rate the Tulla store and its staff very highly. Will be back very soon.

Store LocationTullamarine

Great service and responce nice guys helpful, offered to help carry the heavy jack out to the car, made sure I had all a came for, shop looks great full of gear.

Store LocationStaten point

Happy with purchase and service

Great deal and price on Milwaukee and great service. Delivered quick and promptly and redemption processed quickly. Will be looking to add to the collection at the right time. Thanks

Perfect

What to say than excellent.
Very good and very helpfull people are working in your stores.
When i comed to Australia Total Tools was the first store that i steped in and since then I will be you loyal customer,because people are very welcoming with grate customer service.

Store LocationTotal Tools Epping Cooper Street 326/1 3076 VIC

In store knowledge assistance

I was looking for a specific tool for an specialised application, the instore assistance i received was exactly the reason for storefront shopping purchases. I highly recommend Total Tools South Melbourne

Store LocationSouth Melbourne

Tools were great got the job done

The shop has always got Great brands all the time when you need it, to get the most important jobs done around the house and work sites, good job guys.

Store LocationMackay

Quick and easy when your in a hurry

Walked into the store and asked one of the guys where the chain bar oil was and they took me straight to it.
Was after the Makita brand but none on the shelf so he went through a bow on the high rack and found me the last bottle.
Tpop service

Store LocationMount Waverley

Tool heaven

Walked into the O'Connor store, was offered assistance by a informative and very helpful staff member who helped me select the tools I needed. great shopping with a minimum of fuss.

Store LocationTotal Tools O'Connor, 307 Stock Road, O'Connor, 6163. Western Australia, Australia

Great range, great prices, great staff !

Doesn’t matter if you’re just browsing or buying the staff treat you the same and are very knowledgeable about their products. Can’t fault the Townsville store on anything. Can’t wait for their next sale.

Store LocationGarbutt, Townsville

Cig Cut 35a plasma cutter

Amazing piece of technology. Was amazed at how well this 10a power supply unit cuts like the advertising promises. Got great objective advice from my local Total Tools store as always.

Store LocationMackay Total Tools