4.3 from 1,083 reviews

Everything is great, that is until you need service

All correspondence is done through an overseas call center, its like talking to a brick wall. Obviously the high & mighty down at Edisons don't want to talk to their own customers, we must be below them.

Like trying to contact the man in the MOON

I purchased an item from them through eBay, had an issue with the address, emailed them within minutes of the order being placed to tell them that they had the wrong address.
Reponses was, order has already been dispatched, (Now that is bloody quick)
Have sent an email through their own web site, which says will respond with in 1 hour, 4 days later and still wait, for their customer support. (What is that).
Just like the add, NOT HAPPY JAN.

Like dealing with a BLACK HOLE

Purchased a mulcher from Edisons. Attracted by the price. Big mistake. Right from placing the order, they don’t respond to any emails (which according to their website is the only means of customer communication). Get a vmail when you call them, and take no messages. 10 days from placing the order, I received the product, which is not working. Now, after sending 4 emails to their support@ and information@ email addresses, NO RESPONSE.
Next stop FAIR TRADING. Avoid this online retailer if you value service.

Customer support needs improving.

5 stars for face to face support.
1 star for phone and email support.

After requiring a new part from a machine we purchased previously, I found the new part that we needed online, but saying it was out of stock which is fair enough. I try to call the office to get an idea on when the stock will be available but I had no luck with ringing their phone number for support as it was diverted to the answering machine saying that I need to send an email.
After sending an email, all I got was a generic email reply saying to keep looking online for when the stock becomes available. (I won’t disclose the guy name)
I drove down to their office where I met 2x great ladies at the shop counter (Bonnie & Jess) to which they helped me from start to finish with a big smile on their face. Turns out they had the part there and I was able to purchase it straight away.

A little bit of time to look at the stock count and deep dive into helping a customer needs will go a long way.

Great saw

sx75cc chainsaw. It's awesome, powerfull, starts easy, chains ok. Chain tightener could be better but it's an awesome tool. Need a new top handle for this saw as I broke mine ( my fault) if Edison's reading this check your msg bank and email and answer me please! I've bought two saws now can you advise regarding a replacement top handle?

BUYER BEWARE: POWERBLADE Lawn Mower 139CC 17''

We bought a mower POWERBLADE Lawn Mower 139CC 17" - Petrol Powered Push Lawnmower 4 Stroke Engine 10 months ago and unfortunately have had numerous issues with this product. From the start it was delivered with issues. The tray had cracked, then the recoil starter was faulty, not once but twice and a new part was sent to us both times making us to fix it ourselves. The second time we waited 3 months for the part, all the time constantly being told the part was just 2 weeks or 1 week away via email. We were also told at this point that a few recoil motors were faulty with this lawn mower. Now as a fourth issue the petrol line is faulty. We have found Edisons to be a tedious team to deal with when dealing with this mower. Although clearly we have a faulty item we are unable to easily get our money back with this last faulty issue. When dealing with any issues with products or faulty items I would beware. I won't be shopping with this online store again considering there treatment of us with this issue and how they handle faulty items. Its better to find an online store that will guarantee their online stock.

Used Parts sold as NEW - Buyer beware...

Pull start on the post hole digger failed in less than 3 months, ordered an NEW replacement part at my expense as quicker than Edison's warranty process. After placing order using CC was then contacted to say they are processing a credit and if i still required item use direct deposit, what tha???

Placed a second order for the replacement unit using paypal, today collected a "USED" part as the replacement, what a bunch of thieves.

Two big items purchased from this mob and issues with both, NEVER AGAIN...

Order arrived quickly, Quality was excellent.

Toolbox was excellent. Both arrived quickly and unmarked. Draws opened easily and the toolbox rolled without any effort. Paint job was also excellent.The boxes stacked on top of each other. Both toolboxes locked securely.

Good value for money

The wall sander is good value for money, suitable for renovator use, a little heavy when using for long periods, gets a good finish after a little practice, quick delivery.

Lasermeter good buy

This is an easy to use and accurate laser meter of compact design. I find it very useful with it's own belt pouch. As with other items I have bought from Edisons I was not disappointed.

Wonderful

I feel comfortable buying from Edison’s, and service is wonderful. Products are excellent ,although getting spare parts is a bit of a drag, other than that I’m very happy , thank you Edison’s

Product DOA

Battery pack faulty, whole unt was replaced ASAP, all good will buy again. Reward or not, I would recommend Edisons as most reputable. I was able to keep the unit, I have pulled the battery pac apart and found 2 low voltage cells, turned out the charger PCB was faulty in one section, considering the quantity made I was unlucky to get a crook one, it is how the problem is handled by supplier that is crucial to a customers satisfaction. Edisons did very well, thank you

Great Product for a Great Price

I have already used the unit on Windows that have not been cleaned for many years and on the car. Very satisfied with the unit and accessories and would recommend it to anyone.

great little blower

My little 20v blower is just perfect, it is lightweight and gives a strong blow to clean up any job . great buy,
great price and the delivery and service from edisons was excellent.

Good Product at a Reasonable Price

The 'Outbac' 12v compressor is a useful tool for anyone who carries and uses bicycles. The only gripe is the Nitto connector is the wrong one for my existing kit.

Chainsaws

Always great to deal with, fast delivery and the chainsaw does the job required, I now have two chainsaws, one to attach to an Alaskan mill, and one to use for cutting firewood

Unreal water pump

The pump works as it should and gives great pressure to the entire house. Our last pump cost us over $1,000 and this pump for $200 does better pressure and is quieter just love it

Will come in handy

All in all is good but u forgot to put on the etachment coveron the brass end would like one please but have not had time to use it yet looking forward to it

Whatta box!

It’s a great looking and functioning tool box with so many tools to use. Impressed with the sliding ball bearing draws and sturdy box. I’ll make great use of this for many years to come.

Mitre Saw Stand

I purchased the mitre saw stand from Edisons. The stand arrived 2 days earlier than quoted and the quality is excellent. It’s a very sturdy item and folds away for easy storage.