2Edisons

4.5

David Roberts
David RobertsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy to buy equipment

Arrived promptly and on time, tracking was easy with regular updates. Show details
Macca
Macca

Could not be happier

Exact part that we needed, really cheap price and delivered in 2 days,
hodges_vacy
hodges_vacy3 posts

Exceptional service

Had a small issue with a part on my mower ,after talking to Edison I found that the unit was slightly out of warranty but the company was good enough to replace the part anyway,,,It is companies like this that will go outside the square to help their customers,,, My highest recommendation goes out to Edison for their service. A1 service and Communications Show details
Fletch
Fletch2 posts

Fletch

305mm mitre saw. Works as described for my diy use. Show details
Mason W.
Mason W.South East Queensland, QLD

Cordless chainsaw

The cordless chainsaw I got is excellent. Easy to assemble and use and works great with good battery time. Very happy customer. Show details
Paul
Paul

Air staple gun

Prompt delivery and exactly as ordered at a great price. Show details
benandelissa
benandelissa4 posts

This pressure washer is insane!!

I bought this to replace a high end pressure washer costing over double the price and this literally blows it away. Cleaning our bluestone paving took all of 10 minutes whereas previously it would take nearly an hour with way too much water lying round to give a good result. This Jet-USA smashed through it using a minimum of water and left an amazing result!

The one thing I don’t like is the screw fitting to change accessories…would be much more convenient to have a press-click type fitting, but that is only a small gripe for an amazing machine! Show details

Elissa K.
Elissa K.Hunter Region, NSW

Bad experience buying a mower from Edisons

Edison’s would not honour their 2 year warranty period for my mower ..
My mower was serviced twice in 18months yet blamed a dirty carburettor for being the issue!! So if the filter is cleaned after every use are you meant to pull the carburettor apart and clean it after every use?? Don’t think that’s very practical!!!
So is the carburettor also the reason why the self propelling action won’t work either??
Funny how you can’t answer these questions??
I would NEVER waste my time or money again dealing with this company!! Show details
Brian G.
Brian G.

very good delivery & product

Both the chasing and the Vacuum machines worked very well Show details ·  1
Jock
JockMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Just another problem to figure out

Equipment looks great and appears well built. However, fitting blade and chain presents problems that are not solved. Tightening blade firmly means chain will not move. Have fitted and removed numerous times with same result. Going into hospital so don't have inclination to fiddle around with it just at the moment Show details ·  1
TANIA
TANIA

Great product

Fast and efficient service, everything we needed, really happy with it Show reply
ShazzRandom37
ShazzRandom37Nowra5 posts

Bang for ya buck

Have used Edison's a couple of times now for petrol garden tools.
Items have been arrived very swiftly and items have been fabulous value for money! Will definitely shop with Edison's again! Show details ·  1
Jamie Burke
Jamie Burke4 posts

Happy

Very happy with edisons highly recommend edisons. The products are of high standards Show details ·  1
Carmel
CarmelSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

The BAUMR-AG 24" Lithium Ride On mower takes the hard work out of mowing

We bought a BAUMR-AG 24" Lithium battery Ride on Mower from Edisons in May and after an initial hiccup which Edisons helped to sort out, we find it works great and mows our lawn speedily and without effort. We needed a small Ride On for our suburban house yard and this mower fits through the narrow gap of 80 cm on the side of our house. This is why we bought this small Ride On mower and now we'd like to thank Edisons for their after sales service. Show details ·  1
Thomas A A.
Thomas A A.

Great customer service

Purchased an air compressor - had problems purchasing thru the website but Darren came up with a work-around to enable purchase and item delivered in under 4 days (to Melbourne).
Great customer service ! Show details ·  1

john M

I have just purchased a Unimac UMEHT-38 fan heater. After setting up as instructed, but being on full power, there was only warm air being dispersed. when turning the temperture dial down to half, no heat came out at all. Why is only cool air is dispensed and when turned to half heat, cold air comes out. Is this all the heat that is going to be produced?

Edisons   DM

Hi John, The unit should be able to warm up a room between 20-30m² quite efficiently.
If your unit is not performing to this specification can you please contact us at socialmedia@millstrading.com.au so we can assist you.
Regards, Laura

Regards, Laura

David R.
David R.

I ordered a bandsaw thru edisons.com.au,via zip pay,have zip pay invoice for payment yet recieved no confirmation email from edisons etc...i log into my edisons account says i have no order???

CategoryOnline Shops and Hardware Shops