2Edisons

2,177 reviews
Stan
StanMurray Mallee, SA

Power for the 'Oldies'

I purchased this to remove tight nuts and bolts in awkward locations as my hands are no longer have the strength or as flexible as they used to be. I have purchased quite a number of BAUMR items from Edison's and have always been extremely satisfied. Show details ·  1
Sanjay Bharatiya
Sanjay Bharatiya6 posts

Good product and delivery

Good product and delivery. But later on I found that the price for the same product was cheaper somewhere else. So, better check internet for a better price. Show details ·  1
UNC
UNCSydney, NSW4 posts

Fast efficient service and a good price and all with a smile. Show details ·  1
Andrew N.
Andrew N.Central, SA3 posts

Tig welder ac dc

Arrived quickly. Cranked it up that day. Will weld 6mm aluminium rod easy. Which is why l bought this machine. Show details ·  2
Ida G.
Ida G.

Great product

My husband loves it!! I would recommend this product to anyone. Show reply
TROY MATHESON
TROY MATHESONSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great mower good price

Great mower a little heavy but get the job done. Push button start a little temperamental. Need all nuts and bolt retentioned after the first hour of use then all good to go. Shipping a little expensive Show details ·  1
Gabriel P.
Gabriel P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great machine

Great product works extremely well, easy to start. good price. Quick shipping Show details ·  1
Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good value good product

This is the second time I have bought various items from Edison’s , quick delivery , great service also highly recommend Show details ·  1
Bjk
Bjk
  Fair Incentive

Very happy with my purchase, works really really really well

Fast dispatch, great price and works as intended. Perfect for my USA robovac. Show details ·  1
Harry
HarrySouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Great Chainsaw for the Price

For the purchase price, this is a pretty good chainsaw. It hasn't got the torque like my Stihl chainsaw but it does cut through freshly cut down Iron Bark hardwood. I am happy with the performance so far! Show details ·  1
Caroline Falls
Caroline Falls

Service, product, and price

I was happy it was easy to contact Edisons who at my request delayed shipping the scaffold I purchased to ensure I was home to receive it. The scaffold is perfect too. So thumbs up for service, product, and price. Show details ·  1
Derek
DerekGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great table

Excellent table, extremely quick delivery and super easy to assemble Show details ·  1
James P.
James P.

Very Happy

Very Happy has a lot of Power and the battery provides easy starting Show details ·  1
Farshad K.
Farshad K.2 posts

Terrible experience, I will never have any dealings with this mob!

This company and MyDeal that uses this mob, are one of the worst I've ever dealt with! The product quality is terrible. I purchased a pole saw, which didn't work properly. After weeks of being given the runaround, they finally arranged for their own courier to pick it up from Sydney to deliver it back to Sydney? It's been 4 weeks since the pickup, with countless emails back and forth, and I still haven't received a refund or a resolution to my claim. I'm sure I'm not the only one facing this issue. It seems like they're intentionally delaying the process to make customers forget or give up. Their behavior is unethical. I demand my refund! I WANT MY REFUND Show details
Michael T.
Michael T.

Worst purchase of my life

The self propelled mower I purchased is without a doubt the worst purchase of my life. Constantly gets blocked up at the catcher Shute meaning I have to stop, thoroughly clean the mower deck & then start again then repeat every 5minutes or so. Would not recommend this product Show details

john M

I have just purchased a Unimac UMEHT-38 fan heater. After setting up as instructed, but being on full power, there was only warm air being dispersed. when turning the temperture dial down to half, no heat came out at all. Why is only cool air is dispensed and when turned to half heat, cold air comes out. Is this all the heat that is going to be produced?

Edisons   DM

Hi John, The unit should be able to warm up a room between 20-30m² quite efficiently.
If your unit is not performing to this specification can you please contact us at socialmedia@millstrading.com.au so we can assist you.
Regards, Laura

Regards, Laura

David R.
David R.

I ordered a bandsaw thru edisons.com.au,via zip pay,have zip pay invoice for payment yet recieved no confirmation email from edisons etc...i log into my edisons account says i have no order???

CategoryOnline Shops and Hardware Shops