Edisons

Diamond Core Drill

Really nice piece of machinery - at a bargain price. The core drill is a heavy duty piece of kit which has worked perfectly. Very happy with the purchase. Excellent service

Baumr SX38

Have had one of these for about 4 years. great little saw. Absolutely thrashed it. I went through 6 chains. Finally recoil starter failed. Bought a new saw on "Sale"a couple of weeks ago and have felled three Camphor Laurels about 450 mm through and cut them up. Had a quote , $1100 to do the job. If it died tomorrow I am streets ahead. This one will probably be as good as the first one. A great company to deal with. 2 day delivery.

Good luck getting any after sales response

I have spend a lot of money with them. Since they closed the phones, they no longer respond to anything.
I started requesting product information, then warranty replacement, all being simple and pleasant.
After 6 emails via their support email, as well as via Ebay for other purchases, they have yet to respond to a single one.
It's simply impossible to get a hold of them for any reason at all. I have since emailed 10 times in the hope they respond just once. Nothing. Stay away if you can't just throw away what you purchased without care.

Our general response time is within 4 hours, this leads us to believe there may be a communication break down, please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further for you.I have purchased 2 sprayers, this is the order number for one of them #E9085065 BTW I have sent many emails directly to your support email, as well as via Ebay to your support (for the other sprayer I bought through Ebay). You have not responded to any of those for many weeks. I simply want to know how to get a new pump, whether I pay for it or not, it's broken. You don't have a matching one on your website.

no after sales service

I have purchased a number of products from Edisons and they have been good. Unfortunately that is where it ends. If you have hasels you might as well chuck. Just to get them to answer to an email or phone call is near impossible. You might want to pay the few extra dollars and know you can get hold of spares. I know that is what I will be doing in the future

I have since been in contact with Edisons and they have resolved my problem. This time round it was quick and easy and the persons on the other side was very professional.

The day you stop talking to customers is the day you lose business

I have been a customer of Edisons for quite some time. I am no linger. I have referred many customers to Edisons over the years, no longer. The problem? They no longer talk to customers. They closed their phones, have a message on the old number that says they will get back to you, never do. They do not even respond to emails requesting a call- back. When the problem is regarding shipping, they wash their hands. They blame the courier, the courier blames their sub-contractors. Took 8 days to get a delivery from Sydney to Newcastle. Communication was non-existent. Overseas call centre not helpful. I am disgusted. I have already started shopping elsewhere. When communication with your customers gets downgraded, your customers will go elsewhere.

We're so sorry to hear this - please provide us with your order number so that we can assist you further.How would an order number assist you with your policy not to talk to customers? Why have you a) an overseas call center instead of employing Australians and b) stopped any telephonic contact with your customers? and c) not respond to requests to phone customers back?

Chainsaw

Perfect my husband loves the chainsaw. More powerful and longer blade than his other one. This is the secong time we have bought chainsaws from Edisons. Great products at reasonable prices and service

Pole Saw

I used this saw today to prune the out of reach branches of trees around the house, as this is why I bought the saw. With nearly 4 metres reach, the saw did a remarkable job. So easy to start, a real quality product. Really surprised me, very good value for money.

great back pack sprayer

All Good back pack sprayer with re chargeable battery works great, battery works for good length of time, good pressure from sprayer, we are pest controllers and they are ideal for what we use it for Thanks

Great saw with plenty of power

This is a fantastic saw, particularly for the price. I’ve run big saws plenty. MS660’s, MS660’s with big bore kits & this SX92 is very comparable powerwise. Just a few refinements like oil pump adjustment and the figment of plastic covers would make a vast improvement.

Great value

Does the job really well easy to use gets the job done in no time
Value for money tough and hard working seems to be unbreakable
Really fast posting great to deal with

Drywall sander that's simple and efficient.

The drywall sander is compact and reasonably good at collecting plaster dust. It is ideal for confined, small areas but can be challenging on the ceilings as both arms are working above your head leading to "fatigue" but is manageable. Overall a good unit for the times you need it. It complements my giraffe sander well.

Perfect certainly help

All good very efficient and friendly thanks. I would highly recommend Edison’s
Thanks heaps
Easy to deal with via email well organized. No issue at all with response times and assistance

It Blows Very Well almost better than politicians manage

As with all Edison's products we have purchased it arrived pronto and works very well, no more than we expected from Edison.
Why do we need Thirty Words to complete this review ?

Great price and a great product

This tow hitch is great but needs to be a bit tighter in design it rattles and bangs but could be rectified very cheaply and simply. It is built very strong and has the right idea but lacks more thought.

Very happy

Item exactly as pictures exactly as described fast response from seller excellent communication fast delivery straight to my door assembly very quick easy to start used it last weekend and cut a load of wood in no time Cheers to the team at Edison's.

Service

Great communication and service and fantastic products. They kept me up to date withy order and were willing to refund my money as there was a slight delay but I waited and there was only a week's delay.

Awesome

After an issue with a faulty filter Daniel and the team went above to help. I would purchase again from Edison. Thank you to the team for the support and help you offered.

better than previous spreaders i have purchased

previous spreaders have failed through corrosion of the vertical drive shaft through a metal bush despite thorough cleaning and lubrication. this one seems to have a plastic bush which should extend the life of the unit.

The sx 2 is a very good product for the price.

Brake was in locked position and could not be released due to impropoer plastic moulding. New $16 replacement on its way from China. Clips to hold spanner in position underneath the saw were missing.

A very handy product

Having a battery operated air pressure device on hand for those moments where you suddenly find that the tyre on your car, barrow or whatever is flat and needs re-inflation, beats having to connect up my mains power air compressor for a one off job.

8,400W Single Phase Diesel Generator - GXS14000D Series II Hi, I bought this diesel in December, Now we have a problem the output is too high it is 300 Volt. How can we arrange service?
Hi Carola, if you visit our Edisons website and click on the 'contact us' section, there is a form you're able to fill out which sends us an email. Please do this and we will get back to you as soon as possible.I have done this already and nobody replied. I also need a service manual for this diesel generatorPlease provide your order reference number so that we can reach out to you as soon as possible.

Just purchased 15 drawer tool cabinet and questioning whether I have to use key to unlock every time I need to open a drawer as they individually do not open without turning key? Is this a fault or safety feature? Thanks Darryl
Hi there Darryl, this is a feature of our toolboxes. If you're experiencing any other issues please don't hesitate to get in touch with us!

I've recently purchased the Baumr-AG 9-in-1 Garden Multi Pole Tool SMX920, however when the engine is supposed to be idling it is rotating the cutting attachment at a dangerously high speed (not great with a chainsaw attached!). I've adjusted the Idle Speed and High Speed Mixture screws as per the instructions, however that hasn’t made any difference. Does anyone have any advice? I've left a voicemail and emailed the Edisons support line but haven't heard back yet.
Hi Joe, I haven't struck this problem myself with this particular piece of equipment, but sometimes my brushcutter does the same thing if the throttle control on the handle has slipped down the shaft and causes it to tighten the throttle cable, therefore upping the revs. It will also rev faster if it is not getting enough air, so check the air filter. That's about all I can offer, as you have already tried the obvious. Cheers.As mentioned above, please move the throttle handle assembly closer to the motor. This will allow enough slack in to the throttle cable to allow the motor to idle correctly. If you have any further issues please send us an email to support@edisons.com.au.Yep the throttle mount isn’t screwed on probably and moves up and down that’s what caused me the same problem Ps be very careful with these units mate they are very poorly made and very dangerous trust me!

Similar listings