Edisons

Happy with log splitter

I’m happy with log splitter. Good value and works well.
A few small negatives-
The tracking on delivery date/time is not helpful, just an estimated date.
I read about an issue re oil in reviews, so sent a question as to whether the machine came with oil. Edisons advised I needed to supply my own. Ended up buying/adding oil before starting, only to overfill, as it already had oil pre delivery.
The dipstick is almost impossible to read with clean oil.

Good

Mower to make my life easier key start and self propelled

Good quality machine to make my life easier with key start and self propelled. Very reasonable price with quick delivery. I would like to extend my appreciation for the help I received after ordering the wrong mower which was quickly corrected.

Total Lack of After Sales Service

Purchased a pressure cleaner from them. Item broke after 3 hours of use. Not able to call them as their phone number has a voicemail saying send an email. They are not able to provide either a replacement machine or a replacement part for 6 months. They also require you to pay the courier cost to get the machine back to them, even though they are not able to fix it for the next six months. As soon as you request a refund they through red tape at you. Would think twice before buying from this company.

Inverter

Arrived guickly in well protected packaging to prevent damage during transport. The product looks ecceptionally functional with the additional ability to take rhe operational display and position it at a seperate location to increase its viewability. It has large cooling heatsinks and large opening for wiring connections. An extra added function is its over voltage protection. It is an excellent product.

Great product

I have purchased a few products now and the quality is always good. Communications and speed of delivery are a feature of Edison’s service. Pricing of goods is second to none given the quality of stock carried.

Tired of Air Wrench, try an Electric Wrench like the UNIMAC DX-200

This tool appears to be solid and well made, I guess its weight accounts for that.
I have become tired of need to get the air hoses out and the air compressor going every time I need to undo a wheel nut or three. I find this unit quick to set-up and works well. The "dial up" torque setting is also a great feature.
Whilst I cannot vouch for the tools longivity I can recommend it for its functionality, reasonable cost and robust feel.

good product and service

the product is very good i have used it and it meets all my expectations ,the delivery was excellent and the price is very good ,the discount i received made it a very good offer

Best tool ever

Tough quality product exactly as advertised. The 86cc post hole auger has saved me so much back breaking work. Super fast delivery no delays. I will purchase again from from this seller highly recommended.

What a heap of garbage is the BT-777 Rotary Cultivator Tiller & Plow.

I bought, a BT-777 Rotary Cultivator Tiller & Plow, & right from the start, I found bolts missing, bolts for the gearbox stripped, the main adjustment bolt for the handle, to be not threaded, & the nut was cross threaded, & the belts were too big, as I bought a smaller belt, so I could get the right tension, & the machine looks great, but it is too highly geared, as it just races over the ground, & doesn't dig, as in the video it works, but not in real life, as it was just a waste of my time & effort.

Terrible

Fantastic online shopping experience

Fantastic to shop with these guys so much information on their website and so many items available. The bonus for me was that there was a discount available on the already fantastic price which was such a bonus. When I had the item at the checkout the delivery estimation was 4 days from when I bought it and my purchase actually arrived in 3 days from purchase. Since then there has been follow up emails checking to make sure everything went according to plan.
I very highly recommend buying from Edison’s fantastic experience can not recommend highly enough to everyone.

Very Happy with the purchase, the service was helpful and the delivery arrived in great time, even at a busy time of yeat. Will definitely purchase from these guys again

Brush Cutter Purchase.

Great product and price.Free and fast delivery.This is my second purchase from Edison's.I also have a Bauer 4 Stroke self propelled lawn mower.You can buy from this seller with confidence.

Great pump great service

Great pump works well goes for hours with the larger fuel tank.Fast delivery & great service from Edison’s, they even called to confirm address. Very happy customers will be return customers

electrocution prevention device missing from AE-50 Drainmaster

the advertising states ground fault circuit interruptor fitted,an electrocution prevention device,the manual also states this.The unit delivered does NOT have one fitted.They refuse to accept a photo.They want me to return the whole 42kg unit for "inspection",with the 2 way freight at $236.00

Terrible

UNIMAC 1800W Auch Series Long Reach 2 in 1 Drywall Sander/Vacuum

- Super fast postage. Purchased Monday arrived Tuesday.
- Easy to assemble
- works very well
- Dust bag dont work
- Set up vacume on host. Needs to have variable suction setting on vac.

Good

Quality at a great price.

This was my first purchase from Edisons and won't be my last. The range is good and the items offered for sale are of a high quality. I was impressed by the speed of despatch and delivery and will recommend them to friends as a reliable and trusted vendor.

Shoping in the right place

Shopping on the internet is made it so easy. Not having to do the leg work going to shop after shop looking at products. Simply go to the computer and look until you find what.you want ,which i do.

Problem fixed!

I received very helpful post sales follow up with a direct phone call to rectify a minor issue that I wanted to query after the sale and delivery of my item. Actually I wanted to purchase another item as an attachment to the original item. The initial product was great and the minor issue got resolved to my satisfaction. I was really appreciative of the personal touch.

Perfect transaction, great product!

High quality products, at very good prices! Highly recommended vendor, postage was very quick. I have purchased twice from Edison’s, and both occasions the transaction was flawless. A++ will shop there again.

Confidence and safety when finding studs , pipes and wires in walls.

The KEAMYA digital detector is a good quality unit that will take a lot of uncertainty out of locating studs pipes and wires within walls. After taking some time to work out all the display meanings and alarms , I now have confidence in using this unit for all the jobs where it is required.

Just purchased 15 drawer tool cabinet and questioning whether I have to use key to unlock every time I need to open a drawer as they individually do not open without turning key? Is this a fault or safety feature? Thanks Darryl

I've recently purchased the Baumr-AG 9-in-1 Garden Multi Pole Tool SMX920, however when the engine is supposed to be idling it is rotating the cutting attachment at a dangerously high speed (not great with a chainsaw attached!). I've adjusted the Idle Speed and High Speed Mixture screws as per the instructions, however that hasn’t made any difference. Does anyone have any advice? I've left a voicemail and emailed the Edisons support line but haven't heard back yet.
Hi Joe, I haven't struck this problem myself with this particular piece of equipment, but sometimes my brushcutter does the same thing if the throttle control on the handle has slipped down the shaft and causes it to tighten the throttle cable, therefore upping the revs. It will also rev faster if it is not getting enough air, so check the air filter. That's about all I can offer, as you have already tried the obvious. Cheers.As mentioned above, please move the throttle handle assembly closer to the motor. This will allow enough slack in to the throttle cable to allow the motor to idle correctly. If you have any further issues please send us an email to support@edisons.com.au.Yep the throttle mount isn’t screwed on probably and moves up and down that’s what caused me the same problem Ps be very careful with these units mate they are very poorly made and very dangerous trust me!

We purchased a Portable 4-in1 air conditioner PA 300 and the product is 8months and is not working. Could you please advise your procedure in regards to replacement/fixing of this unit URGENTLY by email [details removed]
Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your air conditioner. Please send us some details of your order and what you're experiencing to support@edisons.com.au for us to assist you further.

Similar listings