Edisons
See the Best Hardware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Edisons

Crankshaft
CrankshaftSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good gear, good price.

This is a good quality welder. It works and performs better than expected for the investment. So good in fact and for such a good price I have just ordered a second one. One for the shed workbench and one for the farm mobile workshop. It would be good however if more technical specs were in the add such as the duty cycle etc.

Len W
Len WSydney Surrounds, NSW

Handy walker

I have been looking for a light weight walker for quite a few months now so I am happy to have got my hands on this 1.

Colby B.
Colby B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent easy purchase

Once the payment conformation was received they sent it straight away and product is as described and easy to assemble

ROBBY
ROBBYMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome

Great service and great prices great freight product was as advertised will definitely come again. Thanks again. Cheers rob Monaro

barry t.
barry t.

Nice size & good price

Seems to weld ok for small inverter machine, will be good for my small jobs, but yet to give it a real good test.

Hi Barry,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a good review!

Jimmy J.
Jimmy J.Western District, VIC

Great for the home handyman

Will be using this for occasional home jobs and creative pursuits. Everything works as it should and looks the business

tommy
tommySydney, NSW

welding trolley

Mills BrandsEdisons

We’re glad to hear that you were happy with your order. We look forward to assisting you with your future purchases!

Brian
BrianWimmera, VIC

Good deal for the product fast service

Well made looks tuff works tuff won't rust fast.pumping it does not make a lot of noise when it comes to running times

Mills BrandsEdisons

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, Brian!

Highly disappointed

Bought a Bromic Gas Heater that was faulty. The fault itself is totally out of their control but the process to get it picked up and either replaced or repaired has been horrifying. It didn’t get picked up when they said it would, the two contact numbers I can find online don’t even ring and the automated message you get is ‘we are experiencing a high volume of calls. Please call back later’. You can never get through. Everything is via email, again which is no problems if it’s rectified in a reasonable time frame. I’m so disappointed and dissatisfied and the anxiety thinking I’ve paid $500 for something that may not get replaced/ repaired is through the roof.

L and T
L and T

Fantastic value for money

Cant believe how well this heater functions and how little fuel it uses. Don't know how long it will last but at $140 can replace it at least 12 times compared to the expensive ones.

Flem greeneyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No product turned up. No tracking number given. Wont answer emails. Taken money no product.

Need to improve their communication to their customers on how they do buisiness. After talking with customer support my product should arrive soon.

Flem greeney

Have responded 5 times . No refund. Refund me cash . Give me tracking number if you sent it for order E9182421.

Flem greeney

Better off ring me 0400323140 id you are not a robot.

wally
wallyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my mulcher

It has a lot of grunt for it's size, eazy to put together, hardest part was finding the instructions manuals on line, great value for money, it will pay for itself with in the first year. Very convenient no more trips to the tip with all the small branches.

alan
alanHunter Region, NSW

it is perfect love it

i should have bought one sooner i have been useing a old peeless i bought in 1984 but this one is so easy t to use

Stump Grinder

Great machine, Edisons was very professional and informative throughout the process including at pickup. No lengthy assembly required, just unpack and bolt handle, fill with oil ,fuel up and start grinding. Efficient at what it does.

Hi Con,
Wow, thanks for the fantastic review.
Its great to get positive feedback and please come back and shop with us again!

Con
Con

Eddie
EddieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchase Experience

Hi,
Yes we have purchased several items over the years from your warehouse. There were delays this time and we understand stock supply issues we are all having problems with. Thanks for keeping us informed.

glen smith
glen smithasked

I have a invoice #9147260 for 23/11/2020 and want to have it fixed under warranty

Mills BrandsEdisons

We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. Please help us to improve by providing more information on your experience. We can be reached at support@edisons.com.au

Ken
Kenasked

For gods sake call me. I do not want heap of crap back. Ref 217902. I’m going to accc. I am entitled to a refund. U have my number

Hi Ken,
I'm so sorry to hear this. We try to make our customers as happy as possible and strive for 5 stars with all of our customers and I am sorry we did not meet your expectations.
Sometimes there are situations that occur that we cant help however looking at your records as per the reference provided assuming the reference supplied was the RMA # (RMA 217902).
It now appears your refund is now being initiated.
We kindly ask your patience as it will be completed soon. Please allow 24-48 hours for this to be completed. You will be notified with a confirmation and refund details once done.

Barry G.
Barry G.asked

i cannot find anywhere on your page where your product are made so where are they made or what country make them

Hi Barry,
All items are made in China under strict supervision.
Once a purchase is made, we do offer after sales support should things not go to plan.
Let us know if you have further questions or concerns.

Get an answer from our members and Edisons representatives

Ramp Champ