4.2 from 1,257 reviews

Kieran MHunter Region, NSW

Warning - Do not buy a power product from Edison

I have a 2016 Mower bought from Edison and I need a new Air Filter.
Other parts like spark plugs, blades etc are easy enough to get anywhere but if you need anything specific they won’t stock beyond 2 years citing minimum “consumer law” requirement to do so.
Darren provided little to no specific information, then he tried to get me to buy an entire new mower...
You get what you pay for, Chinese junk mowers, bad after sales assistance and shady business practice.
Next time I’ll buy a reputable brand from a seller that can be trusted to offer support when you need it.
There are other Bad Reviews on here, you have been warned about Edison’s....

James B.

James B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pole saw pull start

Pull start broke first pull from new.
Replacement part sent very quickly.
Used saw maybe six times since broke again.
No stock of part available.
Darren didn't even answer my question in regard to another
pull start that they sell.
Save the heart ache.

Buy a stihl.

Great value

I didn't understand what presale meant so was concerned when it took a long time to arrive but when it did arrive it worked perfectly and for a great price.

jeff b.

jeff b.South East Queensland, QLD

Insulting and terrible service

i purchased an expensive stump grinder expecting it to be good, but obviously made in china i should have known better, twice the cost of other stump grinders at $1695, cables no good , accelarator slips, brake sticks, then the teeth packed up after only 2 small stumps, so i ordered new teeth almost $200, 3 weeks later they never arrived, they were sent to perth, i was bounced around between Darren and Alan , they are refusing to refund me, and now i cannot purchase replacement teeth so the machine is useless, yet they have a dont give a damm attitude,, but people always change when they meet up with me in person,

Nangel

NangelForster

Trash Water Pump

Pump arrived very quickly and is just as shown on the site. Have not had a chance to use yet because of the drought but will make full use of it soon.

very good

impeller wore out but was pumping a lot of sand thanks good product communication was good when I explained problem and new impeller was sent after photo of old was sent thanks again

Stan Beattie

Stan BeattieFar North Queensland, QLD

Good purchaase

Pressure washer arrived promptly by courier. Started and functions as expected following the easy instructions for initial startup. Used to run an sand blaster attachment, and I am pleased with the initial trials

Ben

BenSouthwest, VIC

Mower

Bought a mower that barely worked. Edisons tried to run me around with little fixes etc despite being a new product that shouldn't need fixes. Doesn't start at all now and have been complaining since the mower was basically new but Edisons don't obviously back up their warranty. Seems like this product was absolute junk.

Ant

Ant

Deceptive Listings

Purchased the following item:

MTM 62CC Pole Chainsaw Petrol Chain Saw Brush Cutter Brushcutter Tree Pruner

Package turned up without brushcutter attachment. I requested they send it out however they refused saying it wasn't included. When I questioned them as to why it was included in the listing description if it wasn't included they advised that I shouldn't purchase an item based on the listing description and should read the full description more thoroughly.

Graham

GrahamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Surprisingly EXCELLENT so far...

The website was good. Purchasing was Easy. Delivery was quick. Product quality is way beyond what I expected. Price fantastic! Would highly recommend everything about the purchase so far. I am just hoping that the Baumr whipper snipper/chain saw/hedge trimmer with extensions set I bought lasts well and is reliable. Time will tell. SO FAR, SO GOOD!!

Daryll

DaryllSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good products with back up

Good service great products and you can ring and talk to person when there are problems and if warranty has expired they have given a great discount in new item

Margal

Margal

First class machine

Edison was able to supply spare parts in record time for minor faults identified at time of purchase. Their customer service is second to none, I would not hesitate to highly recommend them to anyone.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Edison Don't Honour Warranties!

Don't buy from this Company ! I brought a wet vac from Edison's via eBay,- and the electric motor failed within the warranty period . I contacted Edison's 7 times via my eBay account,- and Edison's have not responded to all 7 of my emails ie not responded at all.

John Mac

John MacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

can walk the talk

great product 2000W GENPOWER Step Down Transformer 240V-110V Stepdown Voltage Converter AU-US. the 50/60 Hz (dual compatibility) was the sealer for me. well worth the money. other dearer transformers did not have dual compatibility.
regards
John

Failure to honour warranty

Edison’s sold me an electric lawnmower. The battery was faulty and wouldn’t take a charge. They refused to replace it despite it being faulty within 12 months. Do not buy from them.

Euan Matheson
Euan Matheson

Rafal W.

Rafal W.South East Queensland, QLD

rubbish power blade lawn mover

12 months past used couple of times
Machine broke down to my luck
Trying to get spare parts for repair no chance
No one will repair with out spare parts
Waste of money Chinese rubbish
Do yourself a favour spend more cash and buy quality machine with spare parts available

DavidSydney, NSW

The quality doesnt get any worse than this Baumr AG Line Trimmer from Edisons.

Bought a Baumr AG 40v line trimmer. Terrible quality chinese made toy. Died right after the 1 yr warranty period expired. No parts to repair. No replacement available. Cant get through on phone support. Getting the run around on email. Straight in the bin. What a waste. Only used once a month for about 15min. Do yourself a favour, spend a few extra bucks and get a proper quality tool from your local hardware store with 6 years warranty thats actually going to last.

David

Good inverter. Excellent support.

Have same unit, working reliably for some years.
New inverter was damaged in transit, presumably dropped on corner, damaging connection.
Reported via Email on Saturday night.
Promptly REPLACED with new unit, with excellent customer support.
New unit works fine, achieving specified AC and USB outputs.

Transition maintenance

Transition maintenanceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Purchased a dry wall sander and was very happy with both the delivery times and the machine.

Fast delivery times . Faster than expected in fact. The sander worked better than expected. Very happy with the purchase price and the performance of the product. Will be happy to buy from this dealer again

Excellent Follow Up Service

Items were received on time and seem to be really good products. I had a parts query that was followed up very quickly and their communication was excellent throughout the transaction.

Erica Wasked

I am beginning to worry after reading the reviews I have ordered a Proflex recumbent exercise bike through
My deal.com how long are you going to take to despatch?

I wouldn’t Erica,

Poor after sales service..

Best of Luck, Stay Safe

: )

Erica W

Do you mean you wouldn’t order, because I already have ordered and paid.
You stay safe also.

nico
nico

The item I bought worked well and at a good price. My only issue was the time it took to be delivered. However it was essentially my fault as I didn't realise what pre-sale meant. Overall I have no problems with the seller.

Nick M

Nick Masked

edisons pumps , how to remove impeller. can i buy puller tool . how much .

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your interest in our products

We sell few pumps in our website and puller tool

Can you please provide us more information about the pump you have to make sure we can offer you an item/part that is compatible with your item

Note that we can also provide you an instruction on how to remove/fit impeller

If you purchase the pump from us, please provide us order details so we can assist you further

We'll wait for your reply!

Regards - Keith

Janice Cloak

Janice Cloakasked

I have not received my goods as yet, it was shipped last friday,

Kam
Kam

Depends where the delivery address is. Did you purchase directly from Edisons or through Ebay? Within Greater Metro area? If so, you should already have emailed Edisons. What I have learnt is that it is better to buy via Ebay, so that Ebay can get involved in solving problems. I am guessing that Edisons will say they are going through a very busy period, hence the delay. In that case Edisons need to adjust the expected delivery dates before an item is sold. Customer Service at Edisons is very bad. Makes me wonder how it is they are still in business. Edisons management obviously do not care. If Bluestar is being as courier, ringing them is a waste of time. You will be on hold listening to a pre-recorded message for who knows how long. My advice: keep emailing and asking questions.

Hi Janice!
Your replacement should be on its way to you soon. Please do not hesitate to get back in contact with us should you have any further questions or concerns. We're here to help!

Get an answer from our members and Edisons representatives

Other Hardware Shops