4.3 from 1,168 reviews

Kris

KrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

SX92 92cc Fraud

SX92 mkII 92cc chainsaw is only a 70.6cc saw. Bore is 50mm and stroke is 36mm. Proof can be found here. https://www.dropbox.com/s/g55mx2r4cl4oqt5/YouCut_20191203_173635491.mp4?dl=0

I have contacted Edisons to inform them they are in breach of Australian Consumer Law by providing a false description. They refuse to issue a refund unless I send the chainsaw back at which point I am sure they will sweep it under the rug.

The chainsaw developed a fault otherwise I would have never known. I will be inspecting other small engines I have purchased from them.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impact Driver

I am pleased with the Impact Driver. It does all that it is supposed to do without any fuss. The Lithium Battery seems to hold a charge for a long time.

Michael

MichaelSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great powerful chainsaw!

Starts well, as per instructions and the same as previous chainsaws, used the choke until the first kick then choke off and pulled the cord again and away it went! Goes well!

lindsay s.

lindsay s.The Mallee, VIC

Excellent chainsaw. This is my 3rd purchase and they're all still working perfectly

These chainsaws are such good value for money you just can't beat them. Amazingly they're also well made and just keep going and going. Highly recommended as a reliable and sturdy chainsaw.

Quality at a fair price

Hi, I bought a car rotisserie, picked it up at the Penrith warehouse.
Great product at a very good price and an easy, quick pickup.
I would buy from Edisons again without a qualm.

Great little machine

A good little machine does what it is designed for. Only negative thing is it is a bit weak where wheels pin on to the main frame and there is only one pin per cultivator which has two holes. On the positive side the service from Edison and delivery time from them was excellent. I will definitely deal with them again.

Keith G

Keith G

Excellent product and great service

The delivery of our purchase was prompt with great communication. This is a repeat purchase from Edisons and they don't disappoint. I have purchased a number of items from Edisons and their service and pricing is always consistent ensuring you can buy with confidence. Recommend ++++

Darlene S.

Darlene S.North-East, TAS

Great little machine

Very pleased with the services purchased a great little tiller and did not have to wait very long to receive it, the tiller is great does exactly what I wanted it for would recommend buying from Edisons cheers

Den

Den

A good item, well received.

A good item & quality, well packed, delivered securely, transaction without a problem.
Obviously a professional business with customer satisfaction a high priority.
Will recommend to anyone who is interested in this kind of Buying.
Thank you.

Andrew B.

Andrew B.Sydney, NSW

No phone support

I would agree with the previous comments about no phone support. I believe this is detrimental to the company. I'm just not going to buy from a company that insists on email correspondence only. This not only makes it hard to decide on the product you might like to buy, but also if a problem comes up after purchase. I would have thought a quick 1 or 2 min call would have been worth a few hundred dollars to a company - apparently not.

Perfect for what we need them for

Promp delivery. Purchased 2 waterpumps. Perfect for our needs: irrigation, fire fighting setup. Both work great. Glad to know they will work nicely if required in a fire emergency, filling our water tanks from the river, irrigation needs. Thank you

Chris F

Chris FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Advertised deals price change when you try to purchase

I have bought numerous items in the past with relatively good success. Delivery has been efficient. I have recently tried to buy several items at advertised price, however when I try to buy it I cant access the nominated deal price. EG - CTEK car battery charger advertised at $84 yet when I try to buy it is $159.

Rubbish warranty and spare parts

Be warned on buying anything from edison, no after sale support or parts available!! Still waiting over 3 months for help for a part from a item that we purchased 1 year ago. Terrible

WendyD

WendyD

Great experience

I can only comment on the service aspect as the item was bought as a gift and has not been used yet. The item was delivered promptly and was well packaged. Will certainly go back to this site for anything else of this nature required in the future.

Shawky

ShawkySydney, NSW

Welder trolley good value for money

Easy to assemble and very solid once complete. Only draw back is that the drawers are tight to open/close. The tolerances are slightly off. I've added a washer between the side plates to compensate. The trolley has no trouble holding a large TIG welder and Size D gas bottle.

always good service

I have purchsed a number of items from edisons always good service and good quality items and would recommend them and their items to anyone they have a very good range of items on offer and compeditive pricing

GBB

GBBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Happy

Nicely packaged. Putting it together was no problems and the motor was easily started (once oil was added). It has plenty of power to do the job. Accessories were great for the home gardener. Only niggle is the perpendicular control arm is a flimsy and flexes during use which gives the operator a feeling it is about to break.

allways get good service from Edisons

Most of the items i buy from Edisons get delivered whithin 48 hours I purchased a mower 18 months ago then another 2 for my relatives in the last two weeks keep up the good service

Cliff

CliffPerth, WA

Terrible service

Tried to contact this company nothing but a voice recording telling you to email them.
Emailed them with a description of what I cried along with phone number, never heard from them.
Even talking to other companies about them, they just laughed and agreed.
Don't waist your time with this company.

Good value bandsaw.

So far it seems to do the job,and is good size for small areas .Just make sure you read the pdf about adjusting the blade etc.
Might be hard to find the correct tension on the blade, bit of guesswork involved. Don't think the initial blade is top quality either, but their not that expensive to buy.
So far, seems good for the cost.

Robert B.

Robert B.asked

Edison’s . I wanted to buy a concrete saw but after reading all the issues that other buyers have had with your after sales service, I will opt out and buy elsewhere. Sorry but other buyer experiences speak volumes and I thank them for their input...thanks consumers.

judy1954
judy1954

I agree. Will give you peace of mind, and you may even get to talk to someone. Unlike Edison's.

Mike
Mike

Update: since my last review Edison’s reached out with a phone call and Facebook message. After a simple online product return submission process I took the mulcher into Edison’s seven hills location where the booked service technician quickly repaired and handed the mulcher back in under an hour. All good and happy with the Edison’s experience. Tip: check your spam email folder for Edison’s correspondence.

Alan M.

Alan M.asked

What is it like to work for a crooked mob , Have you no conscience .........(ripped off customer) .Alan

Mills BrandsEdisons

Hi Alan,

Kindly provide us with your purchase details so we can pull up your records and investigate this for you.

Levon F.

Levon F.asked

Hey Edison's crew...bought a sx75cc chainsaw and its awesome. The top handle got damaged and isn't fixable. Can Ibuy another handle? I just purchased another sx75cc today as I haven't heard back from you via pH and email? . I need the handle for the other saw though asap if you can get back to me please? Really be stoked if you could check your inbox and do me a solid.

Mills BrandsEdisons

Kindly provide us with your purchase details so we can pull up your records and assist you further.

Get an answer from our members and Edisons representatives