BioChef Arizona Sol 6 Tray

BioChef Arizona Sol 6 Tray

Deborah

Deborahgeelong

should have updated ages ago

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Graeme

GraemeHunter Region, NSW

Great workmanship, great product.

The BioChef 6 tray that we purchased works every time. Made some great beef jerky, which was our main reason for purchasing, and now looking to expand into fruits and vegies. Ease of operation, and ease of access are good. I would not hesitate in recommending BoiChef to anyone we know.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Mary

MarySydney Surrounds, NSW

Not what I expected

The machine worked well but I don’t think it was what I wanted. I had hoped for crunchy veggies but got pliable leathery veggies. Perhaps I wanted freeze dried? But a quiet easy to use machine. Apples and bananas worked well tho I dried for a bit in the oven to get some crunch.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Quiet and quick

Dehydrator is so quiet compared to my previous one. Very easy to use, great to be able to look at produce through clear door, now I just have to perfect my timing so that fruit is not too dry. Highly recommend for value, efficiency and quietness. The wire mesh tray works a treat to stop items from sticking.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Vitality L.BioChef

Great to hear you are enjoying the dehydrator so much. Drying times depend on thickness, ambient temperature, freshness of ingredient and so on. Just it really is quite a process of experimenting. All the best with it:)

It's sooooo quiet! :)

After a rowdy dehydrator I just love my new unit!! :)
Makes the b.e.s.t. dried biscuits e.v.e.r. :)
From ordering to receiving the unit was very quick and efficient.
Thank you!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

RinyT

RinyT

Great while it was working

I have had my dehydrator for around 14 months, using it maybe once a fortnight to make chicken jerky for our dog.
It worked really nicely.
Today, the fan stopped working, just as it did for other reviewers on this page. It is still under warranty, so I will have to send the unit back to the seller, Vitality 4 Life. The manual has already indicated that for all warranty claims, cost to return the unit for repairs are the responsibility of the buyer and these costs will likely not be reimbursed. That's bad business already as far as I'm concerned.

I will update this post as my warranty claim progresses.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Vitality L.BioChef

Healthy foods here I come!

So far, I am very pleased with my BioChef Arizona 6 Tray. My order was processed quickly and the BioChef arrived sooner than I expected.
I have only had it for a coupe of days and have so far dried some of my home grown Pink Lady apples. I am nibbling the results as I type this review. My son also loved the dried apples I gave him. I may try a longer drying time next as I would like to taste a more crunchy dried apple. looking forward to drying some more of my home grown produce.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Review collected in partnership with BioChef

Good model for home dehydrating

I have enjoyed trying different fruits and veggies but Would like more recipes that are specific to makes vegie chips and also some crackers including times. I would also like some guidelines on electricity use e.g. Use my solar during the day or lower rates at night. I am concerned about running costs.

Colleen Dunis
Colleen Dunis
Vitality L.BioChef

Thanks Colleen. I will send you a few links via Private message for the crackers etc

Arizona 6 Tray Dehydrator. Good Product

Happy with Dehydrator, Fan and heating element in the back, Even distribution of heat/ flowing air. I also use for making Yogurt, Cultured Vegetables, Raising Bread Dough etc. Motor needed replacement under the 2 year Warranty period, Might be rare. The temperature knob is not too accurate.Need to play with it a little.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Review collected in partnership with BioChef

Not as good as i hoped. Use a older version at work and live it. Not enjoying this purchase.

Does not dehydrated evenly. Very hard to clean. Use a older version at work and love it. The 10 tray for 340 dollars is disappointing. Not happy with it at all. Dont know why the a newer product is inferior to oldet version. Was going to call this week to complain and ask for refund.

dehydrator 8 shelves

never used one before liked the fact this one had metal shelves, even after having a faulty product, the service and shipment on a replacement one was great. little nervous incase it has the same issues. But I am loving the fact my family is enjoying the dried fruits and the jerky I am creating

Vitality L.BioChef

Hi Jiles, Great to hear your family are enjoying the dehydrator, rest assured that such a fault is a rare occurrence. Our support team are here to help though if you need anything at all,
Many Thanks, The BioChef Vitality 4 Life Team

J B

J BBooral

Froth and bits

We have been using it for few months now. Usually take 30 mins to make a 2L with cutting the veg and fruit to small pieces, so it doesn't clog up, and strain it twice. We got use to it I guess. Would be good to have one can produce juice without froth and bits though, is there?

Vitality L.BioChef

Hi J B , I think you may be referring to a juicer rather than a Dehydrator. I will send you a private message so I can confirm and help further.

Good quality dehydrator!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

BT51

BT51AU

Love my dehydrator!

This dehydrator has become a staple appliance in our house hold. I make yummy raw food from muesli to fruit leathers to stock powder.
It uses very little power and is not too big and bulky and as we have a small kitchen, I keep it on top of the fridge.
would highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

I have a 10 tray Biochef

I purchased a 10 tray which should have included 6 silicone mats. I phoned to ask there whereabouts and was told they would be in the next post. Two months later my wife phoned and was told they were still in production. We are still waiting and we're not very happy.

Pam20

Pam20BRISBANE

didn't last long and cost so much to return

Date PurchasedJun 2016

JJChaiSydney, NSW

Love it! And so does my dog, he howled for more after I made him liver treats.

Easy to use, doesn't use very much electricity (none because we have solar) and it's not too big. The only problem I had after a few goes the bottom of the door developed a little crack, it doesn't take away from how it dries food so it's not an issue.

JJChai

Thank you for that, I wasn't expecting a replacement. I'll call you tomorrow. Very Happy with the product and service.

JJChai

Received the replacement door, thanks again.

Review collected in partnership with BioChef

So far we have made coconut yogurt, activated almonds, kale chip, banana and apple chips. Love it. It's quiet, very easy to use and fun. Perfect size. Love it, this is exactly what we were looking for, moving toward a raw vegan diet is now so much easier. Very happy.

Vitality L.BioChef

Hi Natasha, Wow - sounds like you are really making the most of the dehydrator and making lots of delicious & healthy creations,
Great to hear you are loving the dehydrator,
The BioChef Vitality 4 Life Team

Review collected in partnership with BioChef

Makes the best beef jerky!

I purchased this for my boyfriend for his birthday. We had never made beef jerky before but it turns out perfect! It gets used weekly and its so easy to use and clean. I reasearched alot of dehydrators and I'm glad I chose this one. We cant recommend it enough, such a great quality appliance. Well worth the money!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

hoppa

hoppaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Been awesome so far

Our first dehydrator but it certainly is living up to all the reviews and expectations. If you are dehydrating chilli it is worth doing it outside or in a garage, gets a bit spicy inside the house if you don't. Device is very easy to use, came with nice extra drying sheets from Vitality4Life

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Vitality L.BioChef

Glad to hear you are making the most of dehydrating hoppa and great tip for the Chilli ! Happy Dehydrating from the BioChef Vitality 4 Life Team

Selina Colemanasked

Hi I just bought my Arizona SOL dehydrator today. When I read the manual, it said I cant use extension cord for this product. However the only possible place must use an extension cord, is there any reason why extension cord cant be used? Selina

Vitality L.BioChef

Hi Selina, thanks for your question. You will find that most instruction manuals for appliances will come with a caution to say not to use an extension cord. This is a manufacturer safety precaution which we pass on to our customers. A dehydrator is very low in wattage and power consumption which should not cause any strain on a safe extension cord. Kindest, Vitality 4 Life

Selina Coleman

Thank you for your prompt reply. It will give me a peace of mind. Although I haven't started using the dehydrator yet, the response from customer service is definitely quite efficient. :)

Vitality L.BioChef

Thank you Selina have a great week :)

lubino d.

lubino d.asked

HI I have just purchased your Arizona 6. Could you tell me what the drip tray looks like please. I have a thin plastic insert, is that the drop tray?

Vitality L.BioChef

Hi there, yes the drip tray is the plastic insert. This can also be used as another non-stick tray to make fruit roll up too. I hope you are enjoying dehydrating. Kindest, Michelle | Vitality 4 Life

Gina B.

Gina B.asked

My family have bought 3 bio chef dehydrators - all still in warranty - I myself have an excalibur so too my daughter and sister which I also bought as gifts - I however decided to buy the bio chef because of how good the add sounded - however my sister in laws element seems to have stopped? What do I do where do I send i - I didnt expect this to happen it was a 50th birthday present - Gina

Vitality L.BioChef

Hi Gina, I am really sorry to hear this. If you have not already contacted our customer support at support@vitality4life.com please do and we can sort out a replacement ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience. Warmest Regards Bec Vitality4life

Get an answer from our members and BioChef representatives