BioChef Arizona

BioChef Arizona

6 Tray, 8 Tray, 10 Tray

Lilly

Okay not as good as I was expecting

I find the dehydrators dries the back rows excellent but the front rows have to be turned around - I was hoping to put trays in and it dry evenly but I have not found that ..

Purchased in July 2020 at Vitality 4 Life for A$361.00.

Used forHard Fruit, Hard Vegetables, Meat, Soft Fruit and Soft Vegetables
Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overpriced for what it is

I use the dehydrator as a device for drying circuit boards after cleaning, curing protective lacquer, etc. It's poor value for money and cheaply made, but works well. The circuit board inside is exposed to the heat inside the unit, which isn't going to help the lifespan of the components, and using a relay to control the heating element is about the cheapest way it could be done. Considering the price, it could and should be of a better design.

Purchased in July 2020 at Appliances Online for A$349.00.

Cruz

CruzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect jerky

After doing research around on the best dehydrators (at a budget level under $300) I came to this machine. It dries the food perfectly evenly and efficiently. My first batch of jerky turned out perfect. Very easy to use machine - the digital view is great, and the machine is constructed with very high build quality. The sliding doors and steel trays are fantastic, very easy to clean. I upgraded from the white circular sunbeam machine (which was terrible and noisy). This one is very quiet compared to that. Very happy with this purchase, definitely recommend it to others. Looking forward to making plenty more batches of jerky and other dried fruit.

Purchased in June 2020.

Used forMeat
Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Hi Cruz thanks so much for your positive feedback. We love to hear this about our products. We are happy you are making some yummy jerky, sounds delicious. Bec @ Vitalit4Life

Highly recommend.

Purchased in September 2019 at Vitality 4 Life for A$250.00.

Used forHard Fruit and Soft Fruit
Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Hi Liz, thanks so much for your positive feed back. We love to hear the good a long with the bad as it helps us to give our customers exactly what they need. Have a wonderful week, Bec Vitality4Life

Deborah

Deborahgeelong

should have updated ages ago

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Graeme

GraemeHunter Region, NSW

Great workmanship, great product.

The BioChef 6 tray that we purchased works every time. Made some great beef jerky, which was our main reason for purchasing, and now looking to expand into fruits and vegies. Ease of operation, and ease of access are good. I would not hesitate in recommending BoiChef to anyone we know.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Mary

MarySydney Surrounds, NSW

Not what I expected

The machine worked well but I don’t think it was what I wanted. I had hoped for crunchy veggies but got pliable leathery veggies. Perhaps I wanted freeze dried? But a quiet easy to use machine. Apples and bananas worked well tho I dried for a bit in the oven to get some crunch.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Quiet and quick

Dehydrator is so quiet compared to my previous one. Very easy to use, great to be able to look at produce through clear door, now I just have to perfect my timing so that fruit is not too dry. Highly recommend for value, efficiency and quietness. The wire mesh tray works a treat to stop items from sticking.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Great to hear you are enjoying the dehydrator so much. Drying times depend on thickness, ambient temperature, freshness of ingredient and so on. Just it really is quite a process of experimenting. All the best with it:)

Good looking machine

I am so in love with my biochef is great looking machine and very quiet too.I use for dehydrating fruit,herbs and dog treats and dehydrate everything to perfection.Timer and stainless steel tray are big bonus and even the dripping tray on the bottom.They also give you 3 years warranty so definitely worth to spend a money.

It's sooooo quiet! :)

After a rowdy dehydrator I just love my new unit!! :)
Makes the b.e.s.t. dried biscuits e.v.e.r. :)
From ordering to receiving the unit was very quick and efficient.
Thank you!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Ian L

Ian LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Arizona 10 Tray is well worth considering

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Brilliant dehydrator

10 trays mean I can dehydrate lots of different things at the same time, saving me money & time. I love the using the mesh trays for my beef jerky as the spices don't fall to the bottom of the dehydrator, love them so much I bought one for every tray!

Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Great to hear you are utilising the mesh sheets Sharon, they really do give you the best result for anything non-liquid - and easy clean up. Enjoy dehydrating and thank you for your feedback from the BioChef Team

Review collected in partnership with BioChef

should have bought years ago

my dog food is cut by half because there is no waste now the fruit is wonderful and am still experimenting with the jerky no failures yet but found that your drying times are a long way out .i have now bought 6 dehydrators for xmas/birthday presents and everyone very happy. special thanks to anouk and colleen for all their help and assistance great staff and great product thanks

Date PurchasedJul 2017

My New Hobby!

I've had a lot of fun experimenting with different produce to dehydrate. Am even making my own dog treats that are much sought after by the local pooches!
It's really easy to use. My only suggestion would be that a removable ''drip tray'' to place in the bottom of the unit would be really useful - when I make the chicken jerky dog treats I brush coconut oil onto them and this tends to drip into the bottom of the unit.

Great product, love it!

Amazing results and fabulous product, I don't use it often but when I do I'm really enthusiastic about the end results.... I use it for treats in training my dog and for when we go away camping and caravanning. The products that I make are fresh, healthy and tasty.... I don't like buying processed dog treats and really enjoy knowing everything that's hand made in the dehydrator is super fresh and healthy.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Tracey- Exact Fitness

Tracey- Exact FitnessGold Coast

Great dehydrator

So easy to use, to clean and love the timer. The machine is very quiet and the timer and settings simple to adjust. Food comes out perfect and has been a great addition for our hiking meals. Shipping was fast and company very easy to deal with. i would highly recommend this dehydrator.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Amazing dehydrator.

Lots of space to do a variety of fruits or veg at the same time.

Makes perfect jerky.

The roll ups turn out so delicious that I can't keep up with making them even tho it has 10 large trays.

Auto shut off timer is fantastic for when you are out or in bed.

Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Thank you for the feedback Paris. Dehydrated snacks - especially roll-ups never last long in our office as are so delicious ! Happy Dehydrating from the BioChef Team

Tony Sneddon

Tony Sneddon

Excellent!

Couldn't be happier with my purchase. Was searching all over for a good dehydrator but didn't want to buy a commercial unit. Found the bioChef and love it. 8 trays is enough room to fit about 3kg of jerky so plenty of room. Great build quality and simple to operate. The included book and extra goodies is great. For the price of the unit it really is great value especially when comparing to other similar units. Thoroughly recommend it.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Glad to hear you are enjoying the Arizona Tony and making lots of delicious jerky ! Thank you for your feedback from the BioChef Team

MusicVegSan Remo

Great value for the money, does the job of a more expensive dehydrator

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Hi MusicVeg, Your dehydrator creations sound fantastic. So glad to hear you are making the most of your new dehydrator and thank you for your feedback,
The BioChef Team

MusicVeg

UPDATE: Sadly my dehydrator is not heating anymore, fan is still working but only cold air is blowing out. Have sent an email regarding repair/warranty, awaiting reply.

Great dehydrator

Heaps of room. Reliable. Easy to clean. Set and forget. Makes reasonable noise but not too loud. Very easy to use and comes with an instruction booklet which had hints and guidelines for dehydration for many foodstuffs. Great for fruit on the go as healthy snacks. Highly recommend as it saves wastage of fruit.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Glad to hear you are making the most of the new Dehydrator Brendan, Happy Dehydrating from the BioChef Team !

Krys H

Krys Hasked

Arizona 10 Tray

Hi, I’m looking for advice on whether to buy the Bil Chef or Excalibur model. We are a family of 4 that all love our jerky. So it is pretty specific for jerky use. Thank you

Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Hi Krys, thank you for getting in touch. You can not go wrong with any of the BioChef models for Beef Jerky. It really just depends on what size you are looking for. We have 6 tray, 8 tray. 10 tray and all the way up to 30 Tray. They all basically have the same functionality, it basically comes down to which design you prefer. Please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything else that I can help you with. Kind regards, BioChef

Connie

Connieasked

Arizona 6 Tray

Can I dehydrate a meal

Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Hi Connie, thank you for very much for getting in touch. Most foods can be dehydrated, with the general exclusion of dairy products and high-fat items. Unlike fruit, meat and most vegetables should be cooked first before dehydrating. Once you have a variety of dried ingredients, you can assemble them into meals. Some whole meals can be prepared and then dehydrated, like soup and risotto. This minimises prep even further and allows flavors to meld.
For efficiency, consider dehydrating a variety of foods at the same time, so long as they require the same drying temperature. I hope that helps. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is anything else that we can help you with. Kind regards, Hayley

Stroudies3Waiheke

Stroudies3Waihekeasked

Arizona 8 Tray

What type of tray should I use for drying herbs?

Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Hi There, thank you very much for getting in touch. For drying herbs we would suggest the fine mesh sheets. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is anything else that we can help you with. Kind regards, BioChef

Get an answer from our members and BioChef representatives

Compare all 3 BioChef Arizona