Bissell 2X Multi Allergen Formula 89Q5E

Bissell 2X Multi Allergen Formula 89Q5E

Genni

GenniSA, 5024

Clean, sanitized and hygienic!

I purchased this formula with my Bissell Little Green Spot and Stain Remover/Cleaner and it works very well. You only need a cap full in the Bissell tank which will cover a two seater fabric covered lounge easily. You'll be surprised with how much grime and dirt is sucked out! It leaves a nice smell and doesn't over saturate the furniture. Perfect to use for going over the top of your mattress to keep it sanitized, and if you have pets, it's does eliminate some pee-odours, but you may have to let the areas dry once, then run it over a second time or more depending on the nature of the fabric and how messy it was.
I highly recommend it.

Barney999

Barney999AU

Cleans very well and freshens carpet but price is a rip off.

I was told only to use Bissell shampoo in our Bissell machine but expecting it to be the common sales bs I did try another brand.

Well, it is true, this is the only one to use I found, the other brand was nowhere near as good.

Even though this is an excellent product, for a tricked up detergent it is very overpriced @ $20 for 700ml. Bissell could sell it for half that price and still clean up. (excuse the pun)

Top product spoilt by greed.
Cleans and removes odours very well.
Very over priced for a bottle of tricked up detergent @ $20. Would expect $10 to be more reasonable.