Bissell Crosswave Pet 2225F

MPN: 2225F

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

• Product is used
    • Weekly (14)
    • Several times a week (10)
    • Daily (4)
    • Monthly (1)
    • Rarely (1)
  • Pet OwnerYes (22) · No (10)
RayJen Kirby

RayJen KirbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t believe there are so many positive reviews!

Can’t believe there are so many positive reviews for this product. I purchased the bissell crosswave pet after reading rave reviews online and I was so disappointed! I ended up taking it back to my retailer for a refund because I was that disappointed with the product. It was heavy to manoeuvre, noisy, left dirty water spots and left marks and streaks all over my floor. And the cord is just awkward to manoeuvre with and not long enough. Regular mopping took less effort with a far better outcome. Absolutely 100% would NOT recommend. Overpriced and glorified piece of junk. Bought on sale for $429 and so glad the store were helpful and I could get my money back. Will just stick with the trusty mop from now on.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for $429.00.

Snevets

SnevetsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Answer to my prayers.

Purchased in December 2019 at Godfreys for $429.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles
Dodokebab

DodokebabSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for high gloss tiles

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Bissell Crosswave Pet 2225F compares to other Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Mike77Sydney

Broke in 3 months - no response from customer service

Purchased in August 2019 at Bing Lee Online store for $399.00.

Kezza C.

Kezza C.Darling Downs, QLD

Best product.

I had the orginal crosswave for almost 2 years decided to upgrade to the pet crosswave. Makes life so much easier saves allot of time with messy kids and puppies. . Easy to use on tiled floor and slates. Found it allot better then my Dyson vacuum. Defiently can't live with out it. Great vac mop.

Purchased in November 2019 at Bing Lee Online store.

Cushla J

Cushla JRichmond-Tweed, NSW

It doesn't quite hit the mark for me, but is still handy

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys for $449.00.

Legs

Legs

Absolutely amazing!

I purchased mine online from eBay. I absolutely love this machine, not only does it keep my hard floors clean, it also vacuums my carpets better than my Dyson. I ended up cleaning the hardfloors in a house that hadn't been cleaned in a looonnggg time, and this machine still came to the party and cleaned the floors to pristine in the first pass. After seeing the results in my rented house, even my landlord has said she wants one for herself!

Purchased in July 2019 at Ebay for $379.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum
casey

casey

Best Purchase Ever!!!!!

I've had my crosswave for a year and a half now. As a busy full time working mum of 2, i dont have time to clean the house everyday. Having the Bissell crosswave has been a huge blessing for me, I'm able to vacuum and mop my house in 15 minutes, a chore that before this purchase would take at least an hour. The spare parts are easy to purchase as they're actively available at major retailers and the solution is relatively cheap. I'm so thankful to of found this machine.

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys for $550.00.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood
tracy e.

tracy e.Hunter Region, NSW

I can do two things at once

Single-pass over a large area - 2 passes on heavily soaked/stained areas and floors were spotless in under an hour. It would have taken hours to clean this effectively with mop & buckets of water & soap...just dirt all around. This is AWESOME!!!

Purchased in June 2017 at Global Shop Direct for $396.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

Myopiniononly

MyopiniononlyTasmania

Replaced carpet with vinyl planks.... this machine is a blessing.

I detest carpet - particularly after having children and pets. We replaced our carpet with vinyl planks (I have reviewed these planks). As soon as they were laid I purchased the crosswave. I do two jobs once! I haven't used it for spills (I can not wait for the day). Half way through cleaning (because I have too many rooms) and to get an effective clean, I am required to replace the water, empty the dirty water container and perform the maintenance 'Easy Clean Storage Tray' task - if I don't the vacuum doesn't suck properly and dirty water streaks my floors. I love this machine!!

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $330.00.

Floor Type Linoleum and Tiles
Durro

Durro

Very disappointing. Do not recommend.

Very disappointed.
Do not recommend this.
Used twice. Second use was worse than the first.
Took it back to The Good Guys & bought another Dyson Cinetic Animal Pro.
The Crosswave Pet did not perform as advertised. It left marks on the tiles. Didn't vac the water up very well. Had used 3/4 of a tank of clean water but none in the dirty water tank. Had to go over the same area multiple times to remove dirt & grime from the tiles. Is supposed to save time vaccing & mopping all at once but because you have to go so slowly in order for it to function effectively actually saves no time. Can vac much faster with the Dyson then use my steam mop which also mops better than the Crosswave Pet.

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for $499.00.

Toni54

Toni54Illawarra, NSW

Bissell Crosswave

Purchased 5 months ago. Brilliant Product I have two very large (hairy) dogs and this cleaner vacuums and washes in one go. My floors are CLEAN. Saves so much time. I did have a problem with the seal on the front cover and it was replaced quickly and no fuss. One tank does a very large kitchen/family tiled area and the rugs. I have given 4 stars because of the price but in the end well worth it.

Purchased in April 2019 at Global Shop Direct for $499.00.

Suzy C.

Suzy C.Western Australia

Lifesaver

I use my Crosswave on gloss tiles. It doesn’t leave them completely streak free but it does a great job for the time it takes. I couldn’t live without it now.

The only downside for me is it’s very heavy.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $399.00.

ddreaming

ddreamingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I'm a Bissell Convert!

Purchased in May 2019 at eBay.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Michelle S.

Michelle S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product

I have mostly tiled floors. This product has actually saves me time. I have dogs and cats and the floor gets dirty. I had just mopped my floors when I used it and let just say my floors were not clean. Using the Bissell Crosswave Pet my floors not feel clean

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $400.00.

sonyahmaree

sonyahmareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely shocked how well this performs

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $449.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles
Cozzy

CozzyPerth, WA

Love it on my timber floors

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $350.00.

Floor Type Wood
Robbo

RobboNorth Queensland, QLD

Best ever

Great cleaner I use this on tiled floors & for carpet.could not believe how it got all the dog hair even the carpet &made it smell nice.also saves time. Only have to vacuumed 1 time.

Purchased in February 2017 for $420.00.

traveler

travelerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

crosswave disappointment.

I have Tiles... wood click flooring and Vinyl Planks.
Very disappointed with product.
I did a lot of research before buying this.
The vacuum is very good but the wash part of it is not good enough.
roller needs cleaning a lot.
my Dog has short hair, it would prob be worse with long hair.
I find I am much better off using my vacuum cleaner then my steam cleaner it does a much better job.
the Crosswave is only good for a quick touch up.

Product is used Rarely
Floor Type Tiles and Wood
Jess H

Jess HSouthwest, VIC

Life saver for a full time working mum

Working full time, with two young children & two indoor Labradors (who shed like no one's business) the Crosswave has been a god send keeping my floor beautiful and clean. Mopping my ceramic tiles daily is now no longer a chore.

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys.

Chris

Chrisasked

Where online can I buy a spare roller to fit a 2588F crosswave cordless please?

Mike77

Hey Chris, this was a huge issue for us also mate. The website (Aussie version), is extremely hard to navigate with confusing part numbers and compatibility info. Unfortunately, no help from support either.
The best part is, if you don’t purchase genuine parts (which aren’t readily available in Aus) you good your warranty. Go figure.

Brad

The rollers are available on their website here: https://www.bissellshop.com.au/products/crosswave-multi-surface-tangle-free-brush-roll Part number is #2519. Electrical retailers stock them, and are able to order them in for you upon request if out of stock. All Crosswave rollers fit any Crosswave machine - whether its original Crosswave, Crosswave Pet, or Crosswave Cordless. Hope this helps. If all else fails, they're only a phone call away or hit them up on social media.

Renee

Reneeasked

Hi, I bought my cross wave a week ago.. they had none in stock so I bought the display model which had been used before for demonstrations.
Every time I use the cross wave, half way through a clean, the whole machine turns off.
Has this happened to anyone before? If so, could you tell me why please?

Brad

Hi Renee, the Crosswave has an automatic shutoff in the case of the brush roll being jammed, or the machine overheating due to a filter blockage. Can you check all of the air-paths around the brush roll and it's housing, and the dirt tank are clean and clear of debris? Check the filter also, as being a display unit it may not have been washed or cleaned thoroughly in some time. I'd suggest calling Bissell customer care on 1300 247 735

Dearne L.asked

I have just bought a Crosswave Pet and absolutely love it after giving my floors a fantastic clean. What I need to know is that the instructions say to wash the parts and dry them, but the paper type filter doesn't dry very quickly and I need to know can I still use the machine when the filter is damp because I like to vacuum and wash my floors every couple of days? Also do I have to wait until the rollers are dry or can i use them when the are still damp? Appreciate your reply.

Brad

I would leave the filter out to dry as much as you can (I leave mine out in the sun) before using the machine again - just to make sure moisture doesn't go into the motor. Maybe think about purchasing a second filter so you can rotate? I only wash the actual filter once a month though, it's the mesh part on the filter I find needs cleaning most. The brush doesn't need to be dry before using, though I pop it in the little drying caddy after use anyway. Hope this helps!

Dearne L.

Thanks Brad you answered my question well.

Get an answer from our members and Bissell representatives