Bissell Crosswave Pet 2225F

Bissell Crosswave Pet 2225F

MPN: 2225F
See the Best Upright Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bissell

Sim
Sim

Godsend!

Well worth the buy! I have 4 cats and a large tiled floor area. The cross wave cuts my cleaning time in half. It effectively vacuums the pet hair and removes surface dirt. My floor looks so clean post use. It works really well on my patio tiles as well. The dirty water canister and the foot cover are extremely easy to remove and clean. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Purchased in March 2022.

Katrina
KatrinaSydney, NSW

Not worth the money!! Buy a $30 hand mop and regular vacuum and save $$$

Purchased in August 2021.

Jayne
JayneMurray Region, NSW

God send when I had 2 kids under 2

Used mostly on old school real wood floor boards. Cleaned absolutely amazing.
worked well on rugs and carpets and handy when something got spilt on the carpets. While it did work well on laminate and tiles it dried with streaks floor board where fine .
Time saver. Efficient.

Purchased for $450.

Noise Level
Badger QldFar North Queensland, QLD

Bissell pet floor cleaner - corded model.

Used on hard floors, I have two relatively indoor short hair dogs. Excellent results.
Important to clean brush (easily removed/replaced). Using Bissell recommended pet cleaning fluid (not cheap) I would recommend this product, I have read one dissatisfied comment- was this used with long haired dogs -easily tangles up most brushes.
I’ve clean floors & brushed thoroughly, removing hairs and floor bits etc: Honestly I’m delighted with my pet floor cleaner - money well spent - cleans and dries. (Cairns - usually hot) no streaks etc. Thank you - money well spent a year ago at least.

Purchased in November 1999.

Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Bissell Crosswave Pet 2225F compares to other Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Robert D.
Robert D.South East Queensland, QLD

I thought my floor was clean before but no...

I have a tile floor, moped it as I normally would and thought it was clean then I used the crosswave. I could not believe how much more dirt came off my "clean" tiles. Drawbacks...does not get right to the edge, it missed about 30mm. it would be better if it reclined more to get under heavy furniture.

Purchased in November 2021 for $459.

Jeanette Y
Jeanette Y

Hate Hate Hate it.

Purchased in October 2021.

Mirna
MirnaSydney, NSW

I find that I need to go over it

I mean it saves me some time, but I find that I need to go over the floor a few times. It does leave streaks so you do need to dry the floor straight after so it doesn't stain. It's also pretty heavy. I wouldn't recommend it.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Lea
LeaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great time saver

I was a little sceptical before I bought this, I'm glad a took the time to check it out. I love the fact that it vacuums and scrubs my floors. Tile grout is a hard thing to keep looking like new, not any more. The cleaner that is used in the water tank is effective and has a pleasant fresh smell. Being able to do hard floor then just touch the button to do the carpet is amazing. Fresh clean carpet and tiles with one machine and it cleans itself too. Fantastic, quiet, well designed machine.

Purchased in July 2021 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $420.

Veronica H
Veronica HNorth Queensland, QLD

Awesome machine for a good clean

I use my bissell crosswave in a mix of carpet, tiles and rugs. It does real well across all floors as a vacumn and a mop. The only issue I have is I hate cleaning all the parts, but buy a second rotating head brush and filter. You can thank me later

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for $450.

Tyminga D.
Tyminga D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Good but not for deep cleaning

I have hybrid flooring and feel I need a good sweep/vacuum before I start. Although it’s both vacuum and mop and is supposed to save time it’s only good for a quick clean up. It is also very heavy and hard to get in hard to reach places.

Purchased in October 2020 at Harvey Norman.

SJS
SJSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good but not great.

I managed to pick up a second hand one of these from market place that had been hardly used. While I'm happy with it, I'm glad I paid less the half the price had I bought it brand new otherwise I'd be disappointed.
The machine is heavy and my hand tends to get sore from holding the trigger button down to release water. It definitely does safe me time though not having to mop and vacuum separately so it's worth looking at if you're looking for a time saver. I haven't had any issues with streaky marks being left behind and I love that the watertank has a strainer in it.

Purchased in July 2021 for $200.

Hendo
HendoPerth, WA

Waste of money

Cordless BISSELL® CrossWave hard floor cleaner. 4 months old. Leaving dirty streaks. I cleaned the brush and filter. Dried filter before reinstalling. As said on youtube. Everything cleaned and dried. But still Leaving dirty streaks. Bad suction. Very expensive. Not good value for money. Would not recommend this product.

Purchased in March 2021 at Betta Home Living for $540.

Review Logic
Review LogicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Game changer!

Our house is mostly wood floor and tiled in the bathroom and laundry. The vacuum and mop works great on all surfaces. Definitely saves us a lot of time in that you don't have to vacuum and then mop separately. No messy mop buckets to carry across. Works well and leaves a brilliant shine on my wooden floor.
Comes along with a good length of chord. Cleaning the parts can be a chore but still worth the time and effort.
The only thing left wanting is the included floor cleaning liquid- 1 tiny bottle that is barely enough for two uses.

Purchased in February 2021 at Harvey Norman for $449.

Jonathan
Jonathan Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not as good as I hoped

It's not really lightweight as advertised. It takes me as longer to clean the vacumm after use than doing the vacumming/moping of the house itself, it would be faster to just use a normal vacumm then mop with a bucket and mop.

carly.t.2013
carly.t.2013South East Queensland, QLD

3 strikes and your out. Never again

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $320.