Bissell Crosswave Professional Multi-Surface 1713F

Bissell Crosswave Professional Multi-Surface 1713F

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (6) · No (0)

Better than expected!

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $450.00.

Glenda

GlendaSydney, NSW

Almost the best cleaning tool ever

Purchased in January 2018 at The Good Guys for $198.00.

Marcus D.

Marcus D.Illawarra, NSW

Best mop ever!

Purchased in May 2017 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $450.00.

Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Bissell Crosswave Professional Multi-Surface 1713F compares to other Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Bbee

BbeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for liquid spills

I use this on our tiles and wooden flooring for spills ,and on the rugs for a bit of a spruce up. It cleans up a liquid spill really well and quickly from the hard floors. My rugs look revitalised after going over with the carpet attachment on. It does the job but is very expensive really.
A great feature is it uses the clean water to clean and the dirty water is extracted in to a seperate tank.
It doesn’t equally replace good old vacuuming and mopping unfortunately.

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman for $299.00.

RobynB

RobynBPerth, WA

Regret this purchase!

Purchased in December 2018 for $389.00.

Shrida

ShridaSydney, NSW

Works for me

I bought this product as I have tiles as well as wooden flooring and it was a pain to vaccum first and then mop since we have a two floored house. We bought this to save some time and effort and it works great if you use it right. It does require cleaning after single use as if you dont it will start smelling like rotten fish on the second use.Overall works for me.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Margie

MargieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Doesn't really work for me

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Wherrol house

Wherrol houseAU

Time saver on hard floors

Positives: Cleans well, leaves a streak free finish. Copes with the dog hair. Great for big hard floor areas. ( I have Lino and tiles but as it uses only a small amount of water so it should be great on timber floors as well). Also good to freshen traffic areas on carpets and large rugs. Light and easy to use - kind on your back.
Negatives: It leaves a 4cm edge that it doesn’t clean. Washing everything takes a some time but I sometimes just rinse out dirty water canister and not worry about the roller. Doesn’t like small mats, tends to suck them up. It is a little expensive.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Burnt-Twice

Burnt-TwiceAU

The Bees Knees

I bought this beauty 2 years ago this month and it goes like the clappers.

Has a rotating brush that gently scrubs dirt on the tiles or floating floorboards and with the detergent filled water, lifts it effortlessly into the clear plastic container (kinda like a Dyson dust bin but with dust and water).

The machine has never let me down.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Paula

PaulaBindoon

Love this machine

I use this machine on tiles, I love how much it cleans the floor. It's so satisfying to tip out the filthy water! I love that it doesn't need vacuuming before you use it. I don't use it alot though, it's tricky with a baby crawling on the floor, and it's too loud to use while she is sleeping. I do love it though, I will no doubt use it more when she grows up a bit

Date PurchasedJune 2018
LiviasrVickivt

LiviasrVickivtQueanbeyan

work well

I am very satisfied, the product accessories are complete, the quality is very good, the color collocation and the design are very perfect, completely conforms to the consumer's psychological expectation.The operation is simple and convenient, and it saves time and effort when it is used. It's easy to connect and charge. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Jorja

JorjaHermitage

Don’t forget about the filter!

I’ve had this vacuum for 2 months and was about to call for my money back based on how poorly it was performing. It would hardly suck up anything bigger than dirt or hair and was leaving muddy puddles of water everywhere! After a short conversation with a bissel support tech I discovered there was a filter on the dirty water tank that gets clogged. There was about and inch of dog fur built up on that thing!! One I removed it my vacuum was back to working like new! Long story short, don’t forget to clean out that little filter!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Nene

Nene

Does the job of a vacuum and mop

I use this on my hardwood floors and it does a great job. It is just as if I’ve vacuumed and mopped. It is fairly easy to clean afterwards but i have sometimes forgotten to empty it and it’s beyond disgusting to clean later! It also doesn’t clean right to the edge of the floor, nor does it do any scrubbing as such.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Bobbi

BobbiPort hedland

Probably my biggest purchase regret

Doesn’t work well on my Lino floors and leaves a big wet muddy mark dragging after it. Is ok in carpet for cleaning and vacuuming but is really bad on my flooring. It doesn’t get close enough to the edges and so I have to go over it again with a broom and mop which was what I was trying to replace with this system. Very unhappy.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Dabersperth

Blew up in under three weeks

Awesome for the first three weeks then made a high pitch noise and then went bang
I emailed them and messaged on facebook was banned from there page for asking why I haven't been contacted customer service terrible had to go to the ACCC before they would act please check the amazon reviews and see all the terrible reviews

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Dabers

There is a UK repair review he pulled it apart and The floor head it faulty as it will corrode with any water residue at all. For a wet a dry mop vac not good

clare

claresydney

Excellent hard floor cleaner

Purchased on line from Harvey Norman on 26 April 2018 so got a great discount! The performance is superb. We have engineered hard wood floors throughout our three bed unit, which can't be steam mopped, plus two tiled bathrooms. This machine cleans then vacuums up the dirty water leaving the floors almost bone dry! Detergent may be expensive but does the job and leaves a fresh smell. A bit noisy and heavy to use but it's a quality machine and we hope we won't have any problems with it. It doesn't get right up to the edges but that's easily cleaned by hand. The main part of the floor area would be the dirtiest! So we use the Bissell about every 4 weeks and do a quick vac with our stick vac in between.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Marium

Marium

This is a life saver!

Absolutely amazing! A variety of heads to choose from and interchange so cleaning the couch, the curtains and even mattresses has never been easier! I honestly don't know how I lived without it! My family pops over a lot unexpectedly so it's perfect to quickly grab and whiz around the house without worrying about cords or lugging a big heavy machine!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Catherinesle

CatherinesleMelbourne

Love it - cleans tiles and carpet easily

This machine is excellent. Cleans my porcelain (sealed) tiles really well and also the carpet.
Although it says it’s for rugs only - rugs are basically carpet!
highly recommend over the Karcher (plus the Bossell has a 30 day money back guarantee while the Karcher doesn’t).
My tiles have never been cleaner.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
AndreaM

AndreaMCentral, SA

Great machine but BISSELL isn't so great to deal with

Date PurchasedNov 2017
SDA93

SDA93DALWALLINU

Good but not perfect - have had 6 months and used alot

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Chris M.

Chris M.asked

Hi, just wanting to know if the brushes on my 1713F are interchangeable with later models?

Karen

Karen asked

I have the crosswave pet for a couple of years now. In the beginning it was great cleaning my tiled floor, but lately it has been leaving wheel marks on the floor. I have changed the brush changed how much cleaning solution I use and I only use the bissell one but still nothing I have tried has helped.I am ready to get rid of it because I need to bissell then mop and I have a large house.can the wheels be changed.

faithtiberend

faithtiberendasked

My new Bissell Crosswave Cordless Max leaves dirty wheel marks when I’m cleaning. What can I do to fix this?

BingoBingo
BingoBingo

Dirty wheel marks are a sign that you're moving the machine too quickly and/or applying too much formula to the brush. Only use the trigger occasionally (mainly in the forward pass), and move the machine much slower than you would with a traditional vacuum cleaner, to ensure you're extracting the most moisture and dirt off the floor.

It's also best to make sure your backwards pass covers the same area you've just cleaned with the machine in the forward pass.

See all Bissell Crosswave Professional Multi-Surface 1713F questions