Bissell Outlet Store

Bissell Outlet Store

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Customer service & warranty service bad.

Purchased a Bissell BOLT, loved it, but it unfortunately failed during warranty. I contacted Bissell, and they said they would replace it. They replaced it, but with a lesser unit. It was not a BOLT, but a cheaper version without the same features, but they still insisted it was the same, END of story according to them. I will now never again buy a Bissell product on the basis of their actions.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Dandenong

PIECE OF JUNK

BEWARE, after so much trouble with my cleaner and replacement parts, BISSELL would do nothing to help me.

DONT BUY THEM !!!!!

When you have problems they should do everything to help when it is under Warranty but no one wants to know
about it, everyone passes the buck. There is no customer service with this company.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Poor service

Placed order for a steam mop on 30 September and still not received. Phoned 1300 number and after a long wait couldn't find out what had happened to the steam mop. Had to refer to another department.
Surely all you need to do is track it with your Courier service provider?
You have taken payment but not provided any goods.

Update: Told by customer service that the item was returned because of damaged packaging!!! it should now take another 3-5 days!!! I would not recommend using the Bissell Outlet Store if you want your product in a hurry! VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Revised opinion: Store legitimate but poor communication

Further to my review (above) I finally received the vacuum cleaner I'd ordered from Bissell Online. The vacuum cleaner is well designed and is a real workhorse. (Though as some people have noted it's quite heavy and would not be much fun carting up and down stairs.)
However I still have a poor opinion regarding their communication:
1. They only ever sent one email to me stating my order had been completed, when it turned out it was still sitting in their warehouse.
2. All my emails to their given email address were returned "undeliverable".
3. It was only after I got someone on the phone that they actually dispatched the goods.
4. There was no other communication from them at all: no courtesy emails or phone calls.
That's not a sensible way to do business if you want return custom.
Vendor's vacuum cleaner was good design and excellent value
Vendor appears to have a non-communication policy