Bissell Outlet Store

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bissell

1.8
bob t
bob tSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

never had any issues

bought and own multiple bissel products, also ordered extra parts, all orders have been supplied and fulfilled to my choice and i couldnt be happier so thankyou bissel.

Steand
SteandGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling Customer Service - Dont follow through on their money back promise

I purchased a spot cleaner and did not like it - nothing was clean after me using it. I contacted Bissell who seemed annoyed I knew about this money-back promise; once the claim was processed I was told I would have a refund in 14 days. Well, here we are over a month later, to be told each week I CALL THEM that it's still processing. Nothing has been done, and have since escalated it to the ACCC regarding my refund.

rd
rdSouth East Queensland, QLD

what a waste of time trying to buy replacement filter

Trying to replace the steam mop water filter - Bissell - the part numbers do not match and when contacted by phone the person in the philippines could not help. Sent email to bissell customer care ????? who merely suggested I phone the number I had already contacted. The filter needs replacing but there are easier brands for replacement parts and choice does not recommend Bissell. I can now see why

Shandi
ShandiAU

Customer service & warranty service bad.

Purchased a Bissell BOLT, loved it, but it unfortunately failed during warranty. I contacted Bissell, and they said they would replace it. They replaced it, but with a lesser unit. It was not a BOLT, but a cheaper version without the same features, but they still insisted it was the same, END of story according to them. I will now never again buy a Bissell product on the basis of their actions.

Appliance Brands

Find out how Bissell Outlet Store compares to other Appliance Brands

PIECE OF JUNK

BEWARE, after so much trouble with my cleaner and replacement parts, BISSELL would do nothing to help me.

DONT BUY THEM !!!!!

When you have problems they should do everything to help when it is under Warranty but no one wants to know
about it, everyone passes the buck. There is no customer service with this company.

Date Purchased