2Black Wolf Turbo Lite Twin

1.6
3.8
3.0
2.4
Brand Manager for BlackWolf? Claim your listing.

melc
melc29 posts
Jason T.
Jason T.South East Queensland, QLD
Jon Brissy
Jon Brissy5 posts

9 years of owning has been great!

We are about to say goodbye to our Turbo Lite Twin 300. We bought it back in 2013 and it is sturdy as ever. However, the floor has moulds in them now and that's likely due to us keeping it whilst damp after camping. We loved the space for a growing family of 4 then - the kids are teens now. Never fault it whilst using. Never had issues with anything. Show details
Quinny84
Quinny84Perth, WA2 posts
aco
acoPerth, WA

Rubbish! Bad quality and horrible customer support!

Rubbish! I bought a twin lite 300 tent which came with 2 manufacturing defects. One of the room corner anchor points was sown too high, meaning that the tent could not be set strait. On the same side the window velcro tabs were sown offset as well. After returning the tent they said there was no issue and when I insisted they stopped repliyng. This is unacceptable for such an expensive product!!! Spend your money elsewhere they are utter rubbish!! Show details
John
JohnSydney, NSW3 posts

Leaks like a sieve

Had this tent for about 6 years, its a good tent until it rains then the floor leaks and it wets everything inside. We have resorted to putting a tarp on the floor to avoid everything getting wet. Would recommend to go with another brand.

Paul2 posts
Brown
Brownpakenham5 posts

GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT WARRANTY

I had an issue with tent in first 12 months parts replaced straight away no issues. this week also had another issue with pole, 7 years old and warranty as good as the first time, part sent out with out issue and within 5 days.

I would recommend this brand to anyone, I have also purchased a swag since and 2 friends have also purchased them from my recommendation.

A little dearer than other brands but I have not enjoyed a simple warranty like this from any other company.

Keep up the great service Blackwolf My 1st choice in outdoor equipment

kimberley
kimberleyAU

awesome tent and so easy to set up

this is a great tent it is so easy to set up and take down we had an issue with the poles and the screen door and they replaced it without any hassles and it didn't even take a week I didn't know about the lifetime warranty but that is awesome to know now. It can get a bit hot if you have no shade and don't put the cover on the outside but other then that it is pretty cool with all the openings like windows, doors and air vents. we have experienced some moisture on cold nights but we just found out that we need to have the air vents open at the top and that should help with that. Definitely worth the money we paid for it :)

Morry CLark
Morry CLarkSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
arusha
arushaAU3 posts

Great - except for leaks

Have read quite a few comments about leaking Black wolf tents. Ours too has leaked in heavy rain - always in same back corners, no amount of rejigging the frame or fly will help. But run some wax along those pesky seams and the problem will be solved. Apart from this have had no problems - great in high winds.

PaulMaroubra9 posts
Paul

Over a month since I returned my tent for assessment......still waiting for a response.

easypleased