Medical Doctor's review: Excellent product for osteoarthritis

I am a GP in NSW. I was given a sample at a Medical conference 8yrs ago. Didn't use it until last year when I finally used it (passed it's use by date) on a painful arthritic thumb (1st carpo-metacarpal joint) which had failed to respond to weeks of topical voltaren emulgel. The Flexagil worked that day. Pain ceased completely.
It is my number one recommendation to patients with osteoarthritis who wish to avoid traditional oral medications (analgesics and NSAIDs) due to side effects.
It won't work on everything eg spinal pain is unlikely to respond due to the nature of the joints and it's not always to to obtain but is well worth the effort to get it. At excellent product.
Please also note the strength of this preparation is significantly stronger than other Comfrey creams available which makes it more effective.
It goes without saying (but has to be said) if the pain doesn't resolve within a reasonable time frame then see your doctor.

Purchased in January 2011.

Side Effects None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Pain TypeChronic
Effective Within 1 hour

Love this pain relief product

I have been using product now for twelve months on my painful osteoarthritis knees. The pain is considerably less and movement much improved after massaging into my knee joint and surrounding tissues. Excellent product.

Unbelievable relief in double quick time

I was advised at my pharmacy to try Blackmores Flexigel Cream on Thursday and almost immediately began walking easier. Both trochanteric regions were so painful I felt as though I could not take my own weight any more but the relief has meant I am able to walk much easier again. Arthritic thumb and knees are also responding well to it. I am now spreading the word to my family and friends. Thank you Blackmores.
Easy to buy with no exagerated cost and easy to use.
I only wish it came in a plastic tube instead of a metal one.

Pain relief at last!

This product is a godsend for anyone who is allergic to anti-inflammatories tablets. There are no nasty side effects and the product works quickly and effectively. It has a pleasant smell that isn't too overpowering. I have been using this product for about a year for the relief of bursitis in my shoulder. I was in constant pain before discovering Flexagil.
It works! And it is a natural product..
Nothing.

At what temperature should it be stored?

Where can I purchase this product from in South Australia?
I Googled Priceline Pharmacy, South Australia and they are in several towns including Adelaide. If you Google it for your own area you should be able to locate a Priceline Pharmacy.

Hi.. Where can I buy any Blackmores Flexagil Cream please can you let me now? if you have in stock. its for pain relief...thanks Marie my email is [email removed]
Hello Marie. I buy it at Priceline Pharmacy in Maryborough Vic. This reminds me to go and rub some into my aching hand! Thank you. From Nelmayou haven't answerd my question do you or don't you have the cream some of as have pain and need ahelp.... thanks .for...

CategoryMuscle & Pain Relief Products