Blackmores Flexagil Cream

Blackmores Flexagil Cream

• Symptom Relief
    • Significant Improvement (2)
  • Effective Within
    • 15 minutes (1)
    • 1 hour (1)
  • Pain Type
    • Chronic (2)
  • Side Effects
    • None (2)

Unavailabe?

Flexagill is the best cream, I have ever used. I am so disapointed that I am unable to purchase it anywhere anymore? Why is this so? Is there anywhere, where I can get some? Thank you

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Pain Type Chronic
Effective Within 15 minutes

MEinstein

MEinsteinBrisbane

Medical Doctor's review: Excellent product for osteoarthritis

Purchased in January 2011.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Pain Type Chronic
Effective Within 1 hour

Love this pain relief product

I have been using product now for twelve months on my painful osteoarthritis knees. The pain is considerably less and movement much improved after massaging into my knee joint and surrounding tissues. Excellent product.

Nelma Burns

Nelma BurnsVictoria

Unbelievable relief in double quick time

I was advised at my pharmacy to try Blackmores Flexigel Cream on Thursday and almost immediately began walking easier. Both trochanteric regions were so painful I felt as though I could not take my own weight any more but the relief has meant I am able to walk much easier again. Arthritic thumb and knees are also responding well to it. I am now spreading the word to my family and friends. Thank you Blackmores.
Easy to buy with no exagerated cost and easy to use.
I only wish it came in a plastic tube instead of a metal one.

Maia

MaiaBrisbane

Pain relief at last!

This product is a godsend for anyone who is allergic to anti-inflammatories tablets. There are no nasty side effects and the product works quickly and effectively. It has a pleasant smell that isn't too overpowering. I have been using this product for about a year for the relief of bursitis in my shoulder. I was in constant pain before discovering Flexagil.
It works! And it is a natural product..
Nothing.

Harris S.

Harris S.asked

where do you get it

Lynette F.

Lynette F.asked

has flexagil been taken off the market and if so why. It is a fantastic product

JuneT48

JuneT48asked

Is Flexagil cream available anywhere in Australia? If not, are there plans to bring it back onto the market?

Colin52
Colin52

Flexall is what you want. Its in a gel and far cheaper than voltaren gel. Google it and there are many stores selling it. This stuff better than the cream.
I use it and its fantastic. Was going to get cortisone on my back but this stuff stops pain inside a few mins.

Get an answer from our members and Blackmores representatives