Night Cramps and Night Cramps Forte

Dalit T.

Dalit T.Sydney, NSW

Quick and effective !!

The most effective product ever. When you have a cramp, It works with seconds of taking it . No comparison to taking only magnisum which does not have this immediate impact
Highly recommended !

Purchased in June 2019.

Pain TypeAcute

Review collected in partnership with Crampeze

Great Results

I just want to email you to say thank you so much for suggesting I use Crampeze to help with the nightly leg cramps I was experiencing. As soon as I started using it I noticed an improvement. Before long the cramps that I was having, mainly in my calf muscles each night, stopped. I take one tablet of Crampeze Forte about an hour before I go to bed at night and I have not had any issues or cramps. I also recommended them to a friend who was having nightly cramps as well and he has found them to be work really well.

Purchased in January 2019.

Pain TypeChronic
Effective Within 1 hour

Hi Maria,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review and share your feedback. You review is much appreciated.

harmonyapple4

harmonyapple4Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best solution to an ongoing problem!

The muscle pain at night was keeping me awake, I couldn't sleep and it was actually quite distressing. Recommended Crampeze by the Pharmacist and I haven't looked back. At last relief from the problems I was having and I am so grateful for this product, it has enabled me the freedom to do what I want without worries of the pain of cramps I was experiencing.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $16.00.

Pain TypeChronic
Effective Within Several hours
Customer ServiceCrampeze

Thank you Harmonyapple4 for your feedback. So glad that you have found the relief you needed.

Perfect for me

I have had restless legs for quite awhile and never found a product to help until now. Crampeze is excellent and I now can sleep at night without pain, and restlessness. I have been taking Crampeze twice a day to manage my pain.

Hi Deb,
Thank you for taking the time to review Crampeze. We are glad to read that you have found a management solution that is working for you.

Review collected in partnership with Crampeze

Bomb

BombRothwell

Wonderful relief

Bought my first bottle of crampeze about four weeks ago and my nights have become pain free and peaceful something I have not experienced for many years - looked at them on my chemists shelve for sometime before buying but have no regrets and will be off to buy my next bottle in the next few days.

Customer ServiceCrampeze

Finally, peaceful sleep every night

I had night cramps for years starting almost the moment I closed my eyes. Little twitches in my calf muscles which I knew would finally come together in agonising pain.
I had to walk around to release the cramp and take painkillers to get any sleep at all.
These horrid memories are a thing of the past. I take crampeze regularly and sleep like a baby again.
I am so grateful to have found such a simple and efficient cure. I’d googled extensively without finding any help for painful night cramps.

TigerSpiritWentworthville, NSW

Peace of mind and muscle

I seem to be highly prone to muscle cramps, so going to bed would make me nervous not knowing if my legs would wake me up, or there would be some activities I'd avoid through the day just so I didn't trigger any cramps. But taking the crampeze, within a day, I could see positive signs that my muscles appeared more relax and less likely to go into spasms thereby triggering painful cramps. Now I'm not so terrified of my legs anymore, and feel like I've been given a new lease on life. I LOVE Crampeze and every time there's the first sign of muscle spasms, I'll go reaching for the Crampeze before I try anything else.

Customer ServiceCrampeze

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review our Crampeze product. We are always so happy to read that our product has made customer's lives more comfortable. Thank you again for writing.

TigerSpirit

You're most welcome. A well deserved product for a positive review. Not a lot of products these days follow through on their claims. Thankfully Crampeze does :)

Relief at last.

After enduring months of nightly cramps in my calves [2 to 5 per night] I acted on my GP's suggestion and tried Crampeze.
Within 2 weeks my cramps had all but disappeared. Nearly one year on I continue to take Crampeze daily and still enjoy restful nights.
Cannot recommend highly enough.

Customer ServiceCrampeze

Hi Doug, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Crampeze. Thank you for your positive story I hope it helps others.

Tara K.

Tara K.asked

Is it bad that I'm taking 6 capsules a day of crampeze..??

Hi Tara,
Confirming that you are taking Crampeze Night Cramp Capsules (as opposed to Crampeze Night Cramp Forte Tablets).
Please follow the directions for use and dosage as per the packaging:
Take 2 capsules twice daily with water for first 4 weeks.
Thereafter dosage may be reduced if desired to 1 capsule twice daily for general Magnesium and Vitamin B6 supplementation.
Dosage to be taken in the morning and 30 minutes before retiring at night.

Jessica R.

Jessica R.asked

Night Cramps

When would I take Crampeze to avoid the leg cramps during the night, how often would I have to take it and for how long? Thank you

Hi,
The dosage for Crampeze Night Cramps is as follows:
Take 2 capsules twice daily with water for the first 4 weeks.
Dosage to be taken in the morning and 30 minutes before retiring at night.
More details available here: https://crampeze.com.au/products/crampeze-night-cramps/
The dosage for Crampeze Night Cramps FORTE is as follows:
Take 1 tablet twice daily with water. Note Crampeze Night Cramps FORTE is not suitable for use while pregnant.
More details: https://crampeze.com.au/products/crampeze-night-cramps-forte/

ron and audrey s.asked

my problem is like an electric currrent runs down, only one leg and my foot then jerks upward slightly. Some nights this happens but not every night It makes it hard to sleep when it comes on in the night.

Hi Ron and Audrey S,
Apologies for the delay in responding to your question. It sounds as if you problem may be nerve related and in this case, Crampeze would not be the right solution. We would suggest you consult a health professional for advise on your individual circumstance.

ron and audrey s.

Get an answer from our members and Crampeze representatives

Crampeze Night Cramps Forte