Crampeze

Crampeze, Forte (See All)
See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Crampeze

Pros

Relieves muscle cramps and spasms
Improves quality of sleep

Ruth B.
Ruth B.South Australia

Works great.

I am 66 yrs I suffer leg cramps at night thought I would try Crampeze works magic.Dont have to use it every night.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse.

Customer ServiceCrampezeSend a private message

So glad to have found Crampeze

Started getting really bad cramps in my feet and calf muscles in both legs. I have never experienced cramp this severe ever. I googled severe cramping and this is when I came across crampeze, I checked to see if they were available to buy in NZ and found I could purchase them at the chemist warehouse. I have not looked back since I started on them so glad I found them

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Relief at last!

Following medical advice I purchased Crampeze, hoping that I would be able to alleviate the cramps I was getting in my feet and lower leg, usually as I was getting into bed. I took Crampeze over 2-3 weeks and the severity and frequency of the cramps diminished and disappeared. This was two years ago and I have had no return of the continuous pain of sudden cramping in the back of my leg or in my toes. The relief is wonderful.

Purchased in .

• Incentivised Review No
  • Side Effects
    • None

Hi M McD,
Thank you for your feedback, we sincerely appreciate it,

Have not had any cramp since I commenced this medication. Highly Recommended

No more pain at all since I take Crampeze every night!
Used to be Severe +++ leg, feet and thigh pain !! Now taking my Crampeze each night makes a world of difference

Purchased in for $62.

Hi Happy Kiwi,
Thank you so much for your feedback.

Lois C.
Lois C.South East Queensland, QLD

I have noticed a big difference since taking Crampeze

Crampeze has definitely helped with my night time cramps. I used to suffer a lot with cramps in my feet and calf muscles. I still get the occasional cramps but not nearly as many now. I only take one Crampeze every night.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $28.

Hi Lois,
Thank you for your feedback.

Rachael Reynolds
Rachael Reynolds Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I've had zero cramping since taking this wonderful product!!It

Works extremely well in conjunction with paracetamol for tension headaches, Within 30 minutes ,I found that it assisted with winding down before bed and less restlessness during the night as I suffer sleep disturbance

Purchased in at Priceline for $30.

Lisa J.
Lisa J.North Queensland, QLD

no night cramps

I suffered from night leg cramps daily, after 2 nights of taking the tablets my leg cramps were gone and was sleeping so much better, and my calf muscles are no longer in knots.

Purchased in for $28.99.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Still
Still Great Southern, WA

Ease the cramp

Night time random cramps and I was unable to stretch.
After one week I upped the dose to 2 x day and night dose and I was able to sleep through.
Thankyou

Purchased in at Woolworths.

Len P
Len PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Time to get rid of that pain.

I use Chrampeze every night to get rid of those sleepless nights. Gee it feels good to sleep with no leg cramps. Try it. You'll be surprised. Luv it now.

Purchased in for $28.49.

Irene
IreneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t and won’t live without it!

Been using Crampeze for some time now - take one morning and night and do not have many cramps or restless legs anymore - I would recommend trying them if needed they help my rheumatoid arthritis and I can manage a good nights sleep!!

Purchased at Direct Chemist Outlet for $30.

What a difference it makes.

A fabulous Chemist in New Zealand recommended these, and reluctantly I purchased a packet. I was desperate to have a decent nights sleep without the dreaded attack of pain in my legs. I continued the course and was astonished to realise that after the packet was finished I had not had one attack. Then on my return to Italy I started to have the cramps again. I then tried to buy here in Italy but no luck. I therefore got my daughter to send me a 6 month supply from New Zealand. I have not had an attack since. There is nothing on the market here in Europe that comes anywhere close to this product. A totally satisfied customer.

Purchased in at Not sure as it was sent to me.

Customer ServiceCrampezeSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback. Glad you could get your daughter to send you your supply.

Bob T
Bob TWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Helps me control sharp painful cramps from hip to toes!

The pain was relieved in that I managed to get a good nights sleep instead of trying, with difficulty to walk off severe cramps which I sufferred from almost nightly,in one of two or three places - from groin to knee; the calf muscle and/or my toes. Some nights it was in both legs. Generally only in a maximum of two places at a time. That is in my groin and leg or calf muscle and toes. Generally when in the calf it was in both my legs which made walking it off difficult. I take two Crampeze every night and in the morning. I also supplement this with magnesium when I get strong bouts of cramp, but mostly get by on just the Crampese.

Purchased in at SuperPharmacy for $30.

glenystasmania
glenystasmaniaTasmania

great to get a full nights sleep

I have been using this product for quite a while now. I used to wake with painful leg cramps that took a lot of massage to alleviate, Not anymore, I take these tablets regularly and my painful cramps are gone.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $25.

Ritzy
RitzyMid North Coast, NSW

Changed severe night cramps

At first within a week cramps ceased.Lasted for many weeks,however severity changed,cramps returned in the feet and calf muscles lasting for weeks. At the moment I am cramp free.
I take two tablets morning and night,and I still be leave they are the best treatment.Perscription medication was hopeless causing severe dry mouth and no relief from cramps.
John M Fitzgerald

Purchased in at Big W for $20.

Gazza
GazzaSydney, NSW

cramped

suffering's from on going cramps nothing seemed to work. started using crampeze as a last resort. great product if you suffer from cramps especially at night
their range is extensive but never expensive

Purchased in at Terry White Chemmart.

Ron
Ronasked
Crampeze

I have just started taking crampeze capsules - 2 morning and 2 at night. How long before I notice a reduction in muscle cramps. They are mainly in the lower calf just above the ankles.

r s.
r s.asked
Crampeze

Does crampeze have side effect of nausia and or dry nose? because I get nose bleeds when I take it

Happy Kiwi
Happy Kiwi

No. It is so good

EhNay B.asked
Crampeze

Does cramped forte tablet help with neuropathy like tingling in the leg and arm stuff?

M McD
M McD

Have the condition, but have not tried any treatment specifically for the tingling and numbness in my feet and left hand.

EhNay B.

Same, if you find a solution for it let me know too

Get an answer from our members and Crampeze representatives

Features:

• Crampeze Night Cramps are tablets containing Viburnum Opulus - an ingredient which helps relieve muscle cramps, mild muscle spasms and twitches.
  • The medication targets inflammation, so you can be relieved of any redness or swelling, giving you a better night’s rest.
  • It provides magnesium supplementation - magnesium is important for regulating muscle and nerve function, so you can feel completely relaxed.
  • You don’t need a prescription to take Crampeze Night Cramps, meaning you won’t need to spend the little free time you have in a doctor’s waiting room.
  • 30 capsules cost $16.95.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers said that Crampeze Night Cramps was effective in reducing pain and relieving muscle twitching.
  • Reviewers reported that the medication improved the quality of their sleep.
  • According to reviewers, it didn’t cause any side effects.
Compare both Crampeze