Crampeze Night Cramps

Crampeze Night Cramps

Night Cramps and Night Cramps Forte

Best solution to an ongoing problem!

The muscle pain at night was keeping me awake, I couldn't sleep and it was actually quite distressing. Recommended Crampeze by the Pharmacist and I haven't looked back. At last relief from the problems I was having and I am so grateful for this product, it has enabled me the freedom to do what I want without worries of the pain of cramps I was experiencing.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $16.00.

Side Effects None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Pain TypeChronic
Effective Within Several hours

Perfect for me

I have had restless legs for quite awhile and never found a product to help until now. Crampeze is excellent and I now can sleep at night without pain, and restlessness. I have been taking Crampeze twice a day to manage my pain.

Hi Deb, Thank you for taking the time to review Crampeze. We are glad to read that you have found a management solution that is working for you.

Wonderful relief

Bought my first bottle of crampeze about four weeks ago and my nights have become pain free and peaceful something I have not experienced for many years - looked at them on my chemists shelve for sometime before buying but have no regrets and will be off to buy my next bottle in the next few days.

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review Crampeze. We never tire of hearing from customers. Always so good to hear of the positive impact that Crampeze has on consumers. So glad you gave it a try and hope your review encourages others to do the same. Thanks again.

Finally, peaceful sleep every night

I had night cramps for years starting almost the moment I closed my eyes. Little twitches in my calf muscles which I knew would finally come together in agonising pain.
I had to walk around to release the cramp and take painkillers to get any sleep at all.
These horrid memories are a thing of the past. I take crampeze regularly and sleep like a baby again.
I am so grateful to have found such a simple and efficient cure. I’d googled extensively without finding any help for painful night cramps.

Hi Betty, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We are so glad to hear that you have found relief using Crampeze and sorry to hear that you had suffered for so long before finding relief. We will definitely have to work on more educational pieces so that when people use google, they can see that there are in fact options. Thanks for the heads up.

Peace of mind and muscle

I seem to be highly prone to muscle cramps, so going to bed would make me nervous not knowing if my legs would wake me up, or there would be some activities I'd avoid through the day just so I didn't trigger any cramps. But taking the crampeze, within a day, I could see positive signs that my muscles appeared more relax and less likely to go into spasms thereby triggering painful cramps. Now I'm not so terrified of my legs anymore, and feel like I've been given a new lease on life. I LOVE Crampeze and every time there's the first sign of muscle spasms, I'll go reaching for the Crampeze before I try anything else.

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review our Crampeze product. We are always so happy to read that our product has made customer's lives more comfortable. Thank you again for writing.You're most welcome. A well deserved product for a positive review. Not a lot of products these days follow through on their claims. Thankfully Crampeze does :)

Relief at last.

After enduring months of nightly cramps in my calves [2 to 5 per night] I acted on my GP's suggestion and tried Crampeze.
Within 2 weeks my cramps had all but disappeared. Nearly one year on I continue to take Crampeze daily and still enjoy restful nights.
Cannot recommend highly enough.

Hi Doug, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Crampeze. Thank you for your positive story I hope it helps others.

Can cramped tabs cause constipation
Hi Arizona, Apologies for the delay in answering your question. This must have been missed during our holiday closure period. No, the tablets should not cause constipation. Excessive use, could, if anything, have a laxative effect.

is crampeze good for tired aching legs? i don't actually get cramps but my legs ache everyday think i have rsl.
Hi Sharon F, I don’t get cramps either but have found Crampeze to help with restless legs at night. I take it twice daily and have found my legs are not sore to touch anymore. I am on my feet all day at work so this is great for me, hope you get relief from using Crampeze too.It should be. I have restless legs, and since taking crampeze, my legs have settled heaps... I think it's the magnesium in it that helps.Hi Sharon, Apologies for the delay in replying. Crampeze is not indication for tired aching legs however, anecdotal evidence suggest that it may work. Thank you Deb and TigerSpirit for sharing your experiences.

Very helpful. Any side effects?
Hi Annabelle, Apologies for the delay in responding. All you need to be aware of is that magnesium may cause laxation to some individuals.

Similar listings