Night Cramps, Night Cramps Forte
Listing monitored by Crampeze

Pros

• Relieves muscle cramps and spasms

• Improves quality of sleep

Lois C.
Lois C.South East Queensland, QLD

I have noticed a big difference since taking Crampeze

Crampeze has definitely helped with my night time cramps. I used to suffer a lot with cramps in my feet and calf muscles. I still get the occasional cramps but not nearly as many now. I only take one Crampeze every night.

Purchased in June 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $28.00.

Rachael Reynolds
Rachael Reynolds Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I've had zero cramping since taking this wonderful product!!It

Works extremely well in conjunction with paracetamol for tension headaches, Within 30 minutes ,I found that it assisted with winding down before bed and less restlessness during the night as I suffer sleep disturbance

Purchased in November 2020 at Priceline for $30.00.

Lisa J.
Lisa J.North Queensland, QLD

no night cramps

I suffered from night leg cramps daily, after 2 nights of taking the tablets my leg cramps were gone and was sleeping so much better, and my calf muscles are no longer in knots.

Purchased in April 2021 for $28.99.

Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Crampeze Night Cramps compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Still
Still Great Southern, WA

Ease the cramp

Night time random cramps and I was unable to stretch.
After one week I upped the dose to 2 x day and night dose and I was able to sleep through.
Thankyou

Purchased in March 2021 at Woolworths.

Len P
Len PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Time to get rid of that pain.

I use Chrampeze every night to get rid of those sleepless nights. Gee it feels good to sleep with no leg cramps. Try it. You'll be surprised. Luv it now.

Purchased in January 2021 for $28.49.

IreneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t and won’t live without it!

Been using Crampeze for some time now - take one morning and night and do not have many cramps or restless legs anymore - I would recommend trying them if needed they help my rheumatoid arthritis and I can manage a good nights sleep!!

Purchased at Direct Chemist Outlet for $30.00.

What a difference it makes.

A fabulous Chemist in New Zealand recommended these, and reluctantly I purchased a packet. I was desperate to have a decent nights sleep without the dreaded attack of pain in my legs. I continued the course and was astonished to realise that after the packet was finished I had not had one attack. Then on my return to Italy I started to have the cramps again. I then tried to buy here in Italy but no luck. I therefore got my daughter to send me a 6 month supply from New Zealand. I have not had an attack since. There is nothing on the market here in Europe that comes anywhere close to this product. A totally satisfied customer.

Purchased in April 2020 at Not sure as it was sent to me.

Customer ServiceCrampeze

Thank you for your feedback. Glad you could get your daughter to send you your supply.

Bob T
Bob TWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Helps me control sharp painful cramps from hip to toes!

The pain was relieved in that I managed to get a good nights sleep instead of trying, with difficulty to walk off severe cramps which I sufferred from almost nightly,in one of two or three places - from groin to knee; the calf muscle and/or my toes. Some nights it was in both legs. Generally only in a maximum of two places at a time. That is in my groin and leg or calf muscle and toes. Generally when in the calf it was in both my legs which made walking it off difficult. I take two Crampeze every night ant two magnesium in the morning.

Purchased in January 2021 at SuperPharmacy for $30.00.

glenystasmania
glenystasmaniaTasmania

great to get a full nights sleep

I have been using this product for quite a while now. I used to wake with painful leg cramps that took a lot of massage to alleviate, Not anymore, I take these tablets regularly and my painful cramps are gone.

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $25.00.

Ritzy
RitzyMid North Coast, NSW

Changed severe night cramps

At first within a week cramps ceased.Lasted for many weeks,however severity changed,cramps returned in the feet and calf muscles lasting for weeks. At the moment I am cramp free.
I take two tablets morning and night,and I still be leave they are the best treatment.Perscription medication was hopeless causing severe dry mouth and no relief from cramps.
John M Fitzgerald

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W for $20.00.

Gazza
GazzaSydney, NSW

cramped

suffering's from on going cramps nothing seemed to work. started using crampeze as a last resort. great product if you suffer from cramps especially at night
their range is extensive but never expensive

Purchased in January 2021 at Terry White Chemmart.

Margo
Margo Mid North Coast, NSW

Can’t survive the night without it

I used to get leg cramps every night. Since using crampeze forte over a long period I only get them occasionally now. They work with minutes of taking tablets. Excellent

Purchased in January 2015.

Scott M.
Scott M.Sydney, NSW

FIRST TIME USER

I suffer muscle cramps from Myasthenia Gravis and I've been trialling this product the last two weeks. There has been a noticeable reduction in pain, especially at night. No noticeable side effects either.

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $22.00.

Elsa A.
Elsa A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works well

I used to get Night cramps nd I feared going to sleep having to wake up in night being uneasy .. but Thanks to Crampeze I am able to sleep peacefully.. no more Cramps..

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Australia for $24.00.

Customer ServiceCrampeze

Thank you Elsa for taking the time to share your feedback. We are very glad to hear that you can sleep peacefully with no more cramps.

Joyce
JoyceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A blessing for years

Pain in the ankles at night usually. Other times from sitting still for too long.
Desperate for relief. Pain seemed to go on and on relentlessly.
Crampeze has worked effectively for many years now.

Purchased in November 2000 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $32.00.

Hi Joyce,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review and feedback.

Read more reviews - page 2

Len
Len asked
Night Cramps Forte

my doctor has recommended crampeze for sore calves at night, what is the difference between crampeze and crampeze forte

Hi,
Crampeze Night Cramps Forte is recommended for intermittent cramps.
Crampeze Night Cramps is recommended for long term use.
You can begin by using Forte and switch to Night Cramps for ongoing use.
They do have some differing ingredients so would be worth chatting to a pharmacist for your individual circumstances. Eg. Crampeze Night Cramps contains Ginkgo Biloba to support blood circulation to the peripheral areas of the body
You can read more on our website:

Lee
Leeasked
Night Cramps

I have restless legs syndrome, only happens when I’m sleeping at night. My Gp has asked me to take crampeze, would the forte be better to take? And can I take these tablets over a long period of time?

Irene

I just take crampeze in the bottle cheapest way been taking them for some years now with no side effects but lots of relief for my legs!

Wendy D'O
Wendy D'O

I do not suffer with restless legs, just the horrendous cramps. So I'm not the best person to ask. But for the cramps its been a life saver. x

Hi Lee,
We would recommend you take the regular Crampeze, not the forte. Yes, it is absolutely fine to continue daily and long term. This is no problem.
Irene and Wendy, thank you for your feedback. Good to hear of your positive experiences.
We are currently running a promotion which you may all be interested in: https://crampeze.com.au/14daychallenge/

Max
Max asked
Night Cramps

Hi! will Crampeze help with period cramps ?

Hi Max,
Whilst Viburnum opulas, an ingredient in Crampeze can be used for period pains, our dosage regimen may not be appropriate for this condition and as such, period cramps are not included in our approved indication. We would therefore suggest that it is not the correct product for this use.

See all Crampeze Night Cramps questions

Get an answer from our members and Crampeze representatives

Features:

• Crampeze Night Cramps are tablets containing Viburnum Opulus - an ingredient which helps relieve muscle cramps, mild muscle spasms and twitches.
  • The medication targets inflammation, so you can be relieved of any redness or swelling, giving you a better night’s rest.
  • It provides magnesium supplementation - magnesium is important for regulating muscle and nerve function, so you can feel completely relaxed.
  • You don’t need a prescription to take Crampeze Night Cramps, meaning you won’t need to spend the little free time you have in a doctor’s waiting room.
  • 30 capsules cost $16.95.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers said that Crampeze Night Cramps was effective in reducing pain and relieving muscle twitching.
  • Reviewers reported that the medication improved the quality of their sleep.
  • According to reviewers, it didn’t cause any side effects.
Compare both Crampeze Night Cramps