Crampeze Night Cramps

Crampeze Night Cramps

Night Cramps, Night Cramps Forte

Pros

• Relieves muscle cramps and spasms

• Improves quality of sleep

IreneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t and won’t live without it!

Been using Crampeze for some time now - take one morning and night and do not have many cramps or restless legs anymore - I would recommend trying them if needed they help my rheumatoid arthritis and I can manage a good nights sleep!!

Purchased at Direct Chemist Outlet for $30.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Effective WithinMore than 1 Day

What a difference it makes.

A fabulous Chemist in New Zealand recommended these, and reluctantly I purchased a packet. I was desperate to have a decent nights sleep without the dreaded attack of pain in my legs. I continued the course and was astonished to realise that after the packet was finished I had not had one attack. Then on my return to Italy I started to have the cramps again. I then tried to buy here in Italy but no luck. I therefore got my daughter to send me a 6 month supply from New Zealand. I have not had an attack since. There is nothing on the market here in Europe that comes anywhere close to this product. A totally satisfied customer.

Purchased in April 2020 at Not sure as it was sent to me.

Side Effects
  • None
Customer ServiceCrampeze

Thank you for your feedback. Glad you could get your daughter to send you your supply.

Bob T

Bob TWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Helps me control sharp painful cramps from hip to toes!

The pain was relieved in that I managed to get a good nights sleep instead of trying, with difficulty to walk off severe cramps which I sufferred from almost nightly,in one of two or three places - from groin to knee; the calf muscle and/or my toes. Some nights it was in both legs. Generally only in a maximum of two places at a time. That is in my groin and leg or calf muscle and toes. Generally when in the calf it was in both my legs which made walking it off difficult. I take two Crampeze every night ant two magnesium in the morning.

Purchased in January 2021 at Superpharmacy for $30.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement
Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Crampeze Night Cramps compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

glenystasmania

glenystasmaniaTasmania

great to get a full nights sleep

I have been using this product for quite a while now. I used to wake with painful leg cramps that took a lot of massage to alleviate, Not anymore, I take these tablets regularly and my painful cramps are gone.

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $25.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Ritzy

RitzyMid North Coast, NSW

Changed severe night cramps

At first within a week cramps ceased.Lasted for many weeks,however severity changed,cramps returned in the feet and calf muscles lasting for weeks. At the moment I am cramp free.
I take two tablets morning and night,and I still be leave they are the best treatment.Perscription medication was hopeless causing severe dry mouth and no relief from cramps.
John M Fitzgerald

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W for $20.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Gazza

GazzaSydney, NSW

cramped

suffering's from on going cramps nothing seemed to work. started using crampeze as a last resort. great product if you suffer from cramps especially at night
their range is extensive but never expensive

Purchased in January 2021 at Terry White Chemmart.

Side Effects
  • None
Margo

Margo Mid North Coast, NSW

Can’t survive the night without it

I used to get leg cramps every night. Since using crampeze forte over a long period I only get them occasionally now. They work with minutes of taking tablets. Excellent

Purchased in January 2015.

Side Effects
  • None
Effective Within15 minutes
Scott M.

Scott M.Sydney, NSW

FIRST TIME USER

I suffer muscle cramps from Myasthenia Gravis and I've been trialling this product the last two weeks. There has been a noticeable reduction in pain, especially at night. No noticeable side effects either.

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $22.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement
Elsa A.

Elsa A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works well

I used to get Night cramps nd I feared going to sleep having to wake up in night being uneasy .. but Thanks to Crampeze I am able to sleep peacefully.. no more Cramps..

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Australia for $24.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Customer ServiceCrampeze

Thank you Elsa for taking the time to share your feedback. We are very glad to hear that you can sleep peacefully with no more cramps.

Joyce

JoyceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A blessing for years

Pain in the ankles at night usually. Other times from sitting still for too long.
Desperate for relief. Pain seemed to go on and on relentlessly.
Crampeze has worked effectively for many years now.

Purchased in November 2000 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $32.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Hi Joyce,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review and feedback.

JenlyL

JenlyLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Best Cramps Saviour

I have a family history of night cramps. Crampeze certainly eases my condition, helping to relax my body to soothe the pains. Night sweats are a thing of the past!

Purchased in December 2019.

Side Effects
  • None

Hi JenlyL,

A wonderful find

Until I found Crampeze I had no idea that there were any products to help with the annoying muscle twitches I get at night when trying to sleep. I am just so happy with the results. I get to sleep much more easily now, partly as I am more relaxed knowing that Crampeze Night Cramps is doing its job.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $22.75.

Side Effects
  • None

Hi Cecilia,
Thank you for sharing your Crampeze story. Just sorry that you didn't know about our products sooner.

relief

I brought Crampeze for my mum and they work so well, I've started using them myself. I take one daily and they are so effective that I haven't experience night cramps since using them. I would definitely recommend Crampeze to anyone suffering from cramping.

Hi Jane,
Thank you for your review and your recommendation.

Cramp

CrampSydney Surrounds, NSW

It’s my go to !

Worked pretty much straight away, I use it twice a day and have been for a very long time. It keeps away the debilitating thigh cramps that I was suffering with

Purchased in January 2020 for $18.99.

Side Effects
  • None

Hi Cramp,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Much appreciated.

wpwfmarketing

wpwfmarketing

Finally something that works

I was recommended crampeze by a friend, having tried many pharmaceutical and herbal products i was skeptical, however was pleasantly suprised! I work on my feet all day and suffer excruciating night cramps in my legs which wake me up at all hours. Crampeze has significantly reduced these and I am able to enjoy a full nights sleep.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $36.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Hi wpwfmarketing,
Thank you for sharing your crampeze story.
Wonderful to read that you have found much needed relief.

Lucy R.

Lucy R.

Makes sleeping easy

Crampeze make nighttime much more appealing now that l can actually get some relief from cramping legs. It has helped me so much and l would recommend it to everyone,

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Hi Lucy,
Thank you for your review and your recommendation.

Anne

Anne

great effective product

I used to suffer from unbearable night cramps, especially when I've been on my feet all day. A friend recommended Crampeze and it has really helped me find relief. I would take Crampeze before bed and the severity and frequency of the cramps have lessened. Crampeze has allowed me to enjoy my sleep again without waking up in pain and I feel so much better.

Side Effects
  • None

Hi Anne,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
Glad that your friend recommended the product to you.

noodle86

noodle86South East Queensland, QLD

Dream come true!

Crampeze has greatly improved my quality of sleep, no more pesky leg cramps waking me up during the night! It is a dream come true for anyone looking for cramping relief, do not hesitate to give it a go!

Purchased in January 2020.

Side Effects
  • None

Hi Noodle86,

rachel01

rachel01Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sudden Night Cramps disappear

I was suffering from sudden night leg cramps that are a night mare, the pain was intense often leaving me in tears , Crampeze has put a stop to them amazing!

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Hi Rachel01,
Thank you for sharing your review.
Glad you have found relief.

It relieves the cramps and is very good!

This product worked within a few minutes of taking. I take the tablets about 3 times a week so the pain in my feet, stomach and fingers ease within a few minutes.

Side Effects
  • None
Effective Within15 minutes

Hi Elma,
Thank you for sharing your product review and feedback.

Lee

Leeasked

Night Cramps

I have restless legs syndrome, only happens when I’m sleeping at night. My Gp has asked me to take crampeze, would the forte be better to take? And can I take these tablets over a long period of time?

Irene

I just take crampeze in the bottle cheapest way been taking them for some years now with no side effects but lots of relief for my legs!

Wendy D'O
Wendy D'O

I do not suffer with restless legs, just the horrendous cramps. So I'm not the best person to ask. But for the cramps its been a life saver. x

Hi Lee,
We would recommend you take the regular Crampeze, not the forte. Yes, it is absolutely fine to continue daily and long term. This is no problem.
Irene and Wendy, thank you for your feedback. Good to hear of your positive experiences.
We are currently running a promotion which you may all be interested in: https://crampeze.com.au/14daychallenge/

Max

Max asked

Night Cramps

Hi! will Crampeze help with period cramps ?

Hi Max,
Whilst Viburnum opulas, an ingredient in Crampeze can be used for period pains, our dosage regimen may not be appropriate for this condition and as such, period cramps are not included in our approved indication. We would therefore suggest that it is not the correct product for this use.

Vic

Vicasked

Night Cramps Forte

What is the difference between Crampeze Night Cramps Forte and the Capsule...I was using the Capsule and then switch to Forte as it is easy to swallow and no after taste...Thanks... Vic

Hi Vic,
The Crampeze Night Cramps Forte contain additional ingredients for additional benefits. There is a video on our website which outlines the difference - for example. we recommend Forte for intermittent/sports related cramps versus Night Cramps (regular/capsules) for chronic/long term.
You can find the video on this page: https://crampeze.com.au/products/crampeze-night-cramps-forte/
If capsule is preferred because it is easier to swallow then it can be switched for this reason however, under certain circumstances, we recommend consumers ascertain suitability with a health professional eg. in the case of pregnancy or if they have other existing health conditions.

Get an answer from our members and Crampeze representatives

Features:

• Crampeze Night Cramps are tablets containing Viburnum Opulus - an ingredient which helps relieve muscle cramps, mild muscle spasms and twitches.
  • The medication targets inflammation, so you can be relieved of any redness or swelling, giving you a better night’s rest.
  • It provides magnesium supplementation - magnesium is important for regulating muscle and nerve function, so you can feel completely relaxed.
  • You don’t need a prescription to take Crampeze Night Cramps, meaning you won’t need to spend the little free time you have in a doctor’s waiting room.
  • 30 capsules cost $16.95.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers said that Crampeze Night Cramps was effective in reducing pain and relieving muscle twitching.
  • Reviewers reported that the medication improved the quality of their sleep.
  • According to reviewers, it didn’t cause any side effects.
Compare both Crampeze Night Cramps