6Crampeze

• Several hours
  • 1 Day
  • More than 1 Day
4.9
Relieves muscle cramps and spasms
Improves quality of sleep

Suec
SuecDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

Peace at Last!

Crampeze changed my life. Nightly, extremely painful cramps meant broken sleep despite trying several remedies, added to which daytime cramps could strike at any time - until I started regularly taking Crampeze. I still get the occasional twinge, but the improvement has been truly remarkable. Show details ·  1
don't have one
don't have one2 posts
  Fair Incentive Forte

Best on the market

Used the Last year in Australian National Police Football Championship and not one of my blokes came down with Cramp Show details ·  1
Linley C.
Linley C.

Wouldn't be without it

I use crampeze when I get a bad cramp in my leg and it stops it straight away. I also keep one in the glove box as Hubby often gets cramp in his hands while driving. Show details ·  1
Jon M.
Jon M.Perth, WA6 posts
  Forte

Almost a wonder drug, fantastic product

I have been using crampeze forte for a couple of years now, I still get a bit of a niggle every so often, quite rare though, Nothing like the cramps I used to get, it's a great product, I have it every morning, wouldn't miss taking it at any cost. Show details ·  1
Brunzele
BrunzeleRichmond-Tweed, NSW4 posts

It works

I tried many magnesium supplements to increase my mag levels and none worked until I tried crampeze forte. I have blood tests every 6 month and since taking this product my mag levels have stayed within the acceptable levels. Show reply
Lynda-Jane K.
Lynda-Jane K.Sydney, NSW7 posts
  Forte

Awesome relief from cramps so bad that my left foot inverts completely

I have suffered with severe cramps for many years. Due to a nerve and neurological disorder. I take two Crampeze Forte every night and sometimes during the day. The difference is amazing. I have been taking them for over 15years. Show details ·  1
Donna B.
Donna B.

Cramp be gone

A debilitating pain that can occur all of a sudden I don’t no what I would do without this product I carry with me everywhere in case I find it very effective Show details ·  1
Sharon L.
Sharon L.Southeast, SA

No more night cramps

I suffered from night cramps until I started taking crameze. Now I get a decent night's sleep. Show details ·  1
Diana G.
Diana G.

No more cramps yay

I started suffering from leg cramps when I started going through menopause and it just kept getting worse. So I talked to one of the ladies at our local chemist who recommended it and oh my goodness!! Within two days the cramping had eased right back to mild cramping and by the end of a week I had none! I was not sleeping through the night due to the cramps and other menopause symptoms but to not have the pain of cramping was such a relief. I have told quite a few of my friends about it and most are in agreement of how good this product is. Will continue to use it forever now. So thank you Gaylene Grey at Kawakawa Pharmacy NZ :) Show details ·  1
Kathy O
Kathy OSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Magic medication

This is the best for cramps and restless legs. I get them most nights and after taking crampeze they disappear within minutes Show details ·  1
Sandra C
Sandra CIllawarra, NSW4 posts

Reduced cramps for me

I was having trouble with cramps in my leg after a complex chronic meniscus tear. Crampeze reduced the rate and severity of the cramps I had at night. I still take it. Show details ·  1
Francisca C.
Francisca C.10 posts

No effective

I am still consuming the crampeze, and to finish it not to waste. I take it daily but I dont feel any different. It is more effective when I took panadol.
Melissa Bayfield
Melissa BayfieldMelbourne7 posts

Brilliant

I had been suffering from cramps and spasms for so long I had so much trouble sleeping and even sitting for too long. I accidentally came across Crampeze while I was looking for something else and had to give it a try. I’m so glad I did. That night I had more sleep than I’d had in a long time and sitting was great. Now my legs feel great and I don’t plan to stop using it in the foreseeable future. Show details ·  1
Diana F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Life-changing relief

For the last few months, I have suffered from woeful sciatic pains that traveled down my left hip thigh, and lower leg. Prior, I used creams that were designed to target inflammation and nerve ailments unfortunately they provided me with little to no relief. I was becoming quite concerned with my hip and thigh cramps, occurring relentlessly and predominantly at night whilst lying in bed until a pharmacist personally recommended Crampease to me. This product is worth every cent, I do not awaken in agony and frustration as often nightly as I used to, honestly, Crampese has changed my life and my quality of sleep. Show details ·  1
NellSydney, NSW3 posts

relaxing

Got it in a sample a number of years back at easter show, have been using it ever since. Come home from work after arvo shift take it before I go to bed and sleep really well Show reply

Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S. · Crampeze

side effects

Nell

None

Diana F.

Zero side effects. I can honestly assure you that these shall grant you relief

Kazz S.
Kazz S. · Forte

I’m stuffer from leg and feet cramps badly is it worth getting

Nell

Certainly is, You also need to keep your legs warm in bed and do not point your toes down as this aggravates it.

Tony
Tony · Crampeze

Hi. Does crampeze forte have any ingredient that lowers blood pressure. (Not a complaint - I’m on BP medication and it’s the only different thing I’ve taken the last 2 weeks). My BP has lowered.

Crampeze   DM

Hi Tony, Please cease taking Crampeze Forte. Crampeze Forte contains magnesium which may lower blood pressure as a side effect. Please chat to your doctor for advice on how to proceed, as they would be in a better position to assess your situation.

Features:

• Crampeze Night Cramps are tablets containing Viburnum Opulus - an ingredient which helps relieve muscle cramps, mild muscle spasms and twitches.
  • The medication targets inflammation, so you can be relieved of any redness or swelling, giving you a better night’s rest.
  • It provides magnesium supplementation - magnesium is important for regulating muscle and nerve function, so you can feel completely relaxed.
  • You don’t need a prescription to take Crampeze Night Cramps, meaning you won’t need to spend the little free time you have in a doctor’s waiting room.
  • 30 capsules cost $16.95.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers said that Crampeze Night Cramps was effective in reducing pain and relieving muscle twitching.
  • Reviewers reported that the medication improved the quality of their sleep.
  • According to reviewers, it didn’t cause any side effects.
Compare all Crampeze listings
Crampeze Gel
  • Discontinued
Crampeze Gel5.0
CategoryMuscle & Pain Relief ProductsMuscle & Pain Relief ProductsMuscle & Pain Relief Products
Prescription NeededNoNoNo