6Crampeze

79 reviews · Statistics

99% · 781 · 1%

Side Effects None (67) and Mild side effects (1)
Symptom Relief
  • Significant Improvement (59)
  • Moderate Improvement (8)
Pain Type
  • 1 hour (14)
  • Several hours (9)
  • 1 Day (9)
  • More than 1 Day (13)
Relieves muscle cramps and spasms
Improves quality of sleep
See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Crampeze79 reviews
Francisca C.
Francisca C.10 posts

No effective

I am still consuming the crampeze, and to finish it not to waste. I take it daily but I dont feel any different. It is more effective when I took panadol.
Melissa Bayfield
Melissa BayfieldMelbourne7 posts

Brilliant

I had been suffering from cramps and spasms for so long I had so much trouble sleeping and even sitting for too long. I accidentally came across Crampeze while I was looking for something else and had to give it a try. I’m so glad I did. That night I had more sleep than I’d had in a long time and sitting was great. Now my legs feel great and I don’t plan to stop using it in the foreseeable future. Show details ·  1
Diana F.VICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Life-changing relief

For the last few months, I have suffered from woeful sciatic pains that traveled down my left hip thigh, and lower leg. Prior, I used creams that were designed to target inflammation and nerve ailments unfortunately they provided me with little to no relief. I was becoming quite concerned with my hip and thigh cramps, occurring relentlessly and predominantly at night whilst lying in bed until a pharmacist personally recommended Crampease to me. This product is worth every cent, I do not awaken in agony and frustration as often nightly as I used to, honestly, Crampese has changed my life and my quality of sleep. Show details ·  1
NellNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

relaxing

Got it in a sample a number of years back at easter show, have been using it ever since. Come home from work after arvo shift take it before I go to bed and sleep really well Show reply
David
DavidNSWSydney, NSW3 posts
  Forte

Great I suffered a stroke and suffer cramping I found this excellent and getting more today

Great stuff works well after a stroke I used to get bad cramps now great Show details ·  1
Cyndy
Cyndy

Helps a lot

I suffer from very bad night cramps, crampeze helps a lot. Show details ·  1
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

100% recommend

These tablets are the only ones that got rid of my frequent leg cramps. Magnesium by itself doesn't seem to help but these tablets are INCREDIBLE!
I frequently recommend them to anyone who suffers from muscle spasms or muscle cramps. Show details ·  1
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Carol
Carol

This my best suggestion

I work in pharmacy and recommend magnesium as a safe alternative to sleeping tablets and fabulous for leg cramps Show details ·  1
TNR25
TNR253 posts

Great product

I used the Crampeze when my leg was cramping and I found that it worked really well. It was fast acting, which was a always a relief! Show details ·  1
Elisabeth Dennis C.
Elisabeth Dennis C.13 posts

Crampeze: Night Relief

I suffered from night cramps in my calves and feet nightly, which would wake me from my sleep. I had tried other suggested remedies without relief and the only way to stop the cramps was to stand/walk. I had several falls trying to put my feet to the ground from my bed. In desperation I tried Crampeze which I have now been taking for approximately 6 months. I occasionally still experience a night cramp, but, generally I have a night free of cramps. Show details ·  1
Don
DonACTHiggins 2615, ACT2 posts

Great product

I've been using Crampeze for about six years now and before I used to use the cream you made but discontinued unfortunately. I suffer both from severe leg cramps and arthritis , it helps with the cramps so that they aren't nearly so severe and I find that if I miss the tablets they come back with a vengeance. I take them every night. Show details ·  1
Loreto B.
Loreto B.WAPerth, WA2 posts
  Crampeze

Leg pain is so much better

I have used crampeze tablets since having complications with a knee replacement. The left calf and leg had bad cramps and aching. Crampeze has made sleeping and my leg pain better. Show details ·  1
M.M Sydney NSW
M.M Sydney NSWNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  Forte

I wish I found this sooner!!!

I have been suffering severe leg cramps in both legs and groin for years, after getting massages, diets, stretching with no sucess. I have been taking crampeze forte for 2 weeks and have only had a few very minor cramps since. Great product Show details ·  1
LauV
LauVVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC16 posts

Great for legs

Suffering most days with bad leg cramps I find crampeze takes it away and makes my day that much easier. Show details ·  1

Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S. · Crampeze

side effects

Nell

None

Diana F.

Zero side effects. I can honestly assure you that these shall grant you relief

Kazz S.
Kazz S. · Forte

I’m stuffer from leg and feet cramps badly is it worth getting

Nell

Certainly is, You also need to keep your legs warm in bed and do not point your toes down as this aggravates it.

Tony
Tony · Crampeze

Hi. Does crampeze forte have any ingredient that lowers blood pressure. (Not a complaint - I’m on BP medication and it’s the only different thing I’ve taken the last 2 weeks). My BP has lowered.

Crampeze   DM

Hi Tony, Please cease taking Crampeze Forte. Crampeze Forte contains magnesium which may lower blood pressure as a side effect. Please chat to your doctor for advice on how to proceed, as they would be in a better position to assess your situation.

Features:

• Crampeze Night Cramps are tablets containing Viburnum Opulus - an ingredient which helps relieve muscle cramps, mild muscle spasms and twitches.
  • The medication targets inflammation, so you can be relieved of any redness or swelling, giving you a better night’s rest.
  • It provides magnesium supplementation - magnesium is important for regulating muscle and nerve function, so you can feel completely relaxed.
  • You don’t need a prescription to take Crampeze Night Cramps, meaning you won’t need to spend the little free time you have in a doctor’s waiting room.
  • 30 capsules cost $16.95.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers said that Crampeze Night Cramps was effective in reducing pain and relieving muscle twitching.
  • Reviewers reported that the medication improved the quality of their sleep.
  • According to reviewers, it didn’t cause any side effects.
Compare all Crampeze listings
Crampeze4.8
CategoryMuscle & Pain Relief ProductsMuscle & Pain Relief ProductsMuscle & Pain Relief Products
Prescription NeededNoNoNo