Fisiocrem Solugel

Fisiocrem Solugel

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fisiocrem? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

Effective relief from different types of pain
Fast muscle and pain relief

Cons

Can cause itchiness

Kim
KimSydney, NSW

Fisiocrem

I have been using this cream for about 6 years it’s the best thing I’ve found so far. I’m allergic to voltaren deep heat etc but tolerate this just fine. Everything to back herniations to knee injuries. Works wonders if highly recommend.

Purchased in for $20.99.

Amy
AmyLaunceston, TAS

My go to cream for sore feet, muscles and injury recovery !

About five to ten minutes after application. I use it for Injury pain , sore feet. Delayed onset muscle soreness. I use this product 2-3 times a week at a minimum.

Part of my every day routine!

I'm super active, and like to challenge myself. With that, comes the need for focused recovery. Fisiocrem forms part of my daily routine to assist with warming up muscles before workouts, and aiding in recovery afterwards. Bonus that the smell is great, not at all overpowering, and the natural ingredients list. LOVE IT!!

Katt.RH
Katt.RHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it!

I use this for every type of ache and pain. I even used it when I had jaw reconstruction, and had nerve/cold pain. It feels great on, not oily or sticky, you only need a small amount. There are a heap of awesome natural ingredients. For my calves after hill repeats, to sore shoulders when I sleep wrong - there isn't much I don't use this product for when it comes to exercise and body aches and pains.

Purchased in for $48.

Anita R.
Anita R.South East Queensland, QLD

Essential part of my recovery

Great product that really helps relieve my sore muscles fast. As an active athlete training in the gym and trail running most days, I use fisiocrem to keep any muscle soreness under control so I can keep moving and be ready for my next training session or competition.

Cara H
Cara H

Great massage cream that also smells good

I have use fisiocrem for many years now. I use it mainly on my calf after exercise (weightlifting and running) or standing for too long at work. It works quite well and doesn't smell strong as other massage cream brands. It means I can wear the cream or put some on at work and not irritating my colleagues with the smell.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $29.

Kate
KatePerth, WA

Soothing and refreshing relief

As a triathlete and with a big training load of at least 10 training sessions a week, I am highly reliant on Fisiocrem. Because it uses natural ingredients I can use it frequently for stubborn aches and pains but often I use it prior to and post training to prepare and then sooth my muscles. It is not greasy and has a refreshing and subtle smell.

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store for $18.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Fisiocrem keeps me going

I use Fisiocrem after my training sessions as part of my recovery. Training for a 100km event, I am running 70-90km/week. My legs are working hard and Fisiocrem helps keep them ready for each session.

Paul
Paul

It really does work!

Not a runner or overly active person, other than regular walking, but have had Tennis elbow for the last few months. Have been using pharmacy anti-inflammatory cream. Absolutely useless - may as well used it as shampoo!
My wife gave me tube of recently expired Fisiocreme she had. I used it before bed thinking this is a waste of time. Woke up at ~0300 for the usual toilet run and noticed the pain in my elbow was slightly less - so rubbed some more in and when I woke at 0700 the pain and soreness had reduced about 80%, after just 2 applications. This is great stuff.

• Incentivised Review No

Find out how Fisiocrem Solugel compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Can't recover without it!

I used fisiocrem everyday for 7 days (before & after running) during my Bravehearts 777 marathon. It got me through 6 halves & 1 full. Won't use anything else for muscle recovery.

Greg
GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Product - Worked Wonders

As an runner of larger stature it is important to have products that work. This did exactly that on my sore hamstrings and lower back. Highly recommended product. thank you

Purchased in for $20.

Fisocrem Lover
Fisocrem LoverSydney, NSW

Love fisocrem, don't go anywhere without it!

Fisocrem is a helpful contributor to soreness and injury prevention and always does the trick!
It is easy to use, fast effecting and 100% value for money. Highly recommend fisocrem.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $35.

Lauren H
Lauren HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Muscle tightness healing - secret weapon

Fisiocrem cream helps me recover for intense speed track sessions where I can suffer from upper hamstring tightness. However, after consistently using fisiocrem I do not have as much tightness

Mark W.
Mark W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

How did I live without Fisiocrem?

As a Triathlete, I am often pushing my body. Fisiocrem is my go recovery to help me keep moving when my muscles are starting to get tight.
Do yourself a favour and give it a go you will be blown away!! (the fact that it is a totally natural product is just a bonus)

• Incentivised Review No
  • Side Effects
    • None
Teamwannster
TeamwannsterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Solution

Fisiocrem is not only my go to for any niggles from training and events, but a great product as a pre-emptive solution ensuring I can enjoy big days pain free