Fisiocrem Solugel

Fisiocrem Solugel

4.4

It's ok not best

It relieves the pain but very slowly .you feel relieved but doesn't make you normal .I heard some good reviews so I tried it but work s same as voltarine cream not better but more costly.

Jo-Anne T.

Jo-Anne T.Central Queensland, QLD

What a relief

The relief of a gel without that overpowering smell. This product truly helped relieve the pain from my shoulder injury. My chiropractor believes in it too which is how I come to know about this product.

Purchased in April 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Pain Type Acute
Effective Within 1 hour
millsy2727

millsy2727

Effective Pain relief

Works pretty well immediately , I vary my pain relief so that I dont build up a tolerance to any of them. My Physiotherapist recommended this one and am happy that he did.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement
Effective Within 15 minutes

Peeb

PeebPerth, WA

Effective pain relief

Started using this cream for a neck strain and it was great. The pain started to ease off quickly than any other cream I have tried. It is even better as you can use umit along with a heat pack. Used it a couple of times a day.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement
Raylene J.

Raylene J.Perth, WA

Amazing cream

I have tried every lotion and cream I could find for my planta fasciitis and nothing worked, but the first application I felt so much relief, this cream is the best I have ever used , I can walk now without pain and no limping.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$35.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Effective Within 15 minutes
jibbit

jibbitperth

Excellent cream

I have osteoarthritis in my knees and need something to help the pain this was excellent I was so sceptical at first but though I give it a go and it’s helped so much with the pain it all natural too as I already take inflammation medicine too the guy at chemist wearhouse told me this was good and it is my knee pain was bad but this has been wonderful at slowing it down

Purchased in March 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Effective Within 1 Day
Hells

HellsWA, 6167

omg it works for me

feels like a mild warmth at first then magic happens it takes agony away to give u muscles recovery time from tennis elbow/carpel tunnel love using it great product. totaly worth the money

Liz D

Liz DBrisbane

The only anti-inflammatory rub to use!

I’ve tried many different anti-inflammatory rubs and this is the first that I have been able to get relief for my whiplash and ongoing pain. As a Physio many clients have found great relief from all sorts of ailments!

Danny

DannyMelbourne

No result

After 27 applications 3 times a day for my arthritic hands no improvement at all. Very sad. Will have to resort to pills or do I have to keep using. By now there should have been something.
Daniel

Linda

LindaBrisbane

O.A relief

Exceptional on my pain relief for O.A.I have used so many including voltaren which does absolutely nothing for my pain.
Big plus Fisiocrem is made of natural ingredients,plus for that!

This is an excellent product recommended by Physiotherapist's

Hey guys I am a Pharmacist from Melbourne, Australia. Check out my factual review on Fisiocrem on the following link. Please Like and share my post, as I am sure it will help you come to a decision as to whether or not you should use this product. In my personal experience of using Fisiocrem it is like a needle in a hay stack. It works very well

Fantastic pain relief

I have secondary cancer (metastasis) in my hip and ribs. A chiropractor suggested I use Fisiocrem along with my other pain management. All I can say is its brilliant! From the moment its applied (by my partner in a small circular massaging movement) I can feel the soothing, pain relieving effects. I would not be without it.

Magic Purple Cream

As a Physiotherapist people come to me with pain - joint and muscle pain. My clients are interested is knowing the root cause of their pain and what can be done about it. Well this 'magic purple cream' as some describe it as, helps injuries and joint pains in conjunction to my treatments.They like the smell and some say it feels nice and warming too. I first used it on my own neck pain and was immediately sold! I am now an advocate for this natural anti inflammatory cream!

MelK

MelKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick relief and no smell

I suffer from a muscle tightness in my back after weight training a few times a week. I use this cream to prevent things getting to uncomfortable in the immediate few hours after training. It's quick to take effect and provides pain relief.

mallymuff

mallymuffMelbourne, Vic

Minimal result if any

I tried Fisiocrem to try and help the severe osteoarthritis pain in my wrists, but was disappointed that it didn't help. it has a nice cooling feel when applied and smells ok but unsatisfactory as far as helping pain. I've tried Voltaren also doesn't help.

Grandma1

Grandma1Langwarrin

Amazing relief.

This product offers amazing relief. As someone who cannot take anti inflammatory medicines or pain relief what a blessing this product has been. Even smells ok. Great to keep a small tube in your bag and the larger more economic tube for home.

Bud

BudGippsland, VIC

Instant relief from Arthritis pain

I have chronic osteoarthritis in all joints and spine and have recently had a second should total replacement. I have used Fisiocrem now for around a year and find instant relief from the joint and muscle pain that I suffer due to the arthritis and surgery. I had used other creams such as Voltaren and none are as quick acting and effective as Fisiocrem. There are no unpleasant side effects, so I would highly recommend.

Susie Lang

Susie LangMelbourne

Great Effect, unpleasant side effect

Been using it on my knees and back regularly for years. The help gained in terms of pain relief is unbelievable. I have unfortunately developed an allergy creeping in slowly over the years, Now, within hours of using it on my back I am experiencing itching that could drive me to insanity.

Hellietells

HellietellsLeongatha

Pain relief for muscular aches

I find fisiocrem a great help with ongoing pain in my knee. It is easy to apply and is absorbed quickly. A tube lasts months and months, so it works out to be pretty good value.

extremely good

I use it for any muscle pain, I do get a lot. mainly for my feet as I have Plantar fasciitis and chronic pain in my feet. since deep massaging every day twice daily, my pain is pretty much completely gone. However don't expect for the cream to do all the work, you gotta deep massage for a few minutes for maximum efficiency.