Fisiocrem Solugel

Fisiocrem Solugel

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fisiocrem? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Effective relief from different types of pain

• Fast muscle and pain relief

Cons

• Can cause itchiness

Great massage cream that also smells good

I have use fisiocrem for many years now. I use it mainly on my calf after exercise (weightlifting and running) or standing for too long at work. It works quite well and doesn't smell strong as other massage cream brands. It means I can wear the cream or put some on at work and not irritating my colleagues with the smell.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $29.00.

Kate
KatePerth, WA

Soothing and refreshing relief

As a triathlete and with a big training load of at least 10 training sessions a week, I am highly reliant on Fisiocrem. Because it uses natural ingredients I can use it frequently for stubborn aches and pains but often I use it prior to and post training to prepare and then sooth my muscles. It is not greasy and has a refreshing and subtle smell.

Purchased in July 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $18.00.

Fisiocrem keeps me going

I use Fisiocrem after my training sessions as part of my recovery. Training for a 100km event, I am running 70-90km/week. My legs are working hard and Fisiocrem helps keep them ready for each session.

Paul
Paul

It really does work!

Not a runner or overly active person, other than regular walking, but have had Tennis elbow for the last few months. Have been using pharmacy anti-inflammatory cream. Absolutely useless - may as well used it as shampoo!
My wife gave me tube of recently expired Fisiocreme she had. I used it before bed thinking this is a waste of time. Woke up at ~0300 for the usual toilet run and noticed the pain in my elbow was slightly less - so rubbed some more in and when I woke at 0700 the pain and soreness had reduced about 80%, after just 2 applications. This is great stuff.

Can't recover without it!

I used fisiocrem everyday for 7 days (before & after running) during my Bravehearts 777 marathon. It got me through 6 halves & 1 full. Won't use anything else for muscle recovery.

Greg
GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Product - Worked Wonders

As an runner of larger stature it is important to have products that work. This did exactly that on my sore hamstrings and lower back. Highly recommended product. thank you

Purchased in April 2021 for $20.00.

Fisocrem Lover
Fisocrem LoverSydney, NSW

Love fisocrem, don't go anywhere without it!

Fisocrem is a helpful contributor to soreness and injury prevention and always does the trick!
It is easy to use, fast effecting and 100% value for money. Highly recommend fisocrem.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $35.00.

Lauren H
Lauren HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Muscle tightness healing - secret weapon

Fisiocrem cream helps me recover for intense speed track sessions where I can suffer from upper hamstring tightness. However, after consistently using fisiocrem I do not have as much tightness

Mark W.
Mark W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

How did I live without Fisiocrem?

As a Triathlete, I am often pushing my body. Fisiocrem is my go recovery to help me keep moving when my muscles are starting to get tight.
Do yourself a favour and give it a go you will be blown away!! (the fact that it is a totally natural product is just a bonus)

Side Effects
  • None

Teamwannster
TeamwannsterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Solution

Fisiocrem is not only my go to for any niggles from training and events, but a great product as a pre-emptive solution ensuring I can enjoy big days pain free

Rochelle
RochelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Love Love Fisiocrem!

Fisiocrem is my go to for all my sore muscles & pains that come with being an active person. It works pretty much straight away! Smells great! And I love that I can feel it working. Hands down, love this stuff!

Purchased in January 2021 for $29.00.

Fisiocrem Is Outstanding

When I return from a run or finish a workout I use Fisiocrem Solugel as part of my post exercise recovery routine. It really helps reduce DOMS and is very soothing.

Purchased in January 2021.

Bells
BellsSouth East Queensland, QLD

A wonderful product I use regularly for pain relief

Fisiocrem is a great pain reliever for me after my running events. It works quickly and I would not be without it. I would highly recommend it for pain relief after any vigorous exercise or injury. I don’t go anywhere with out a tube of fisiocrem
Robyn

Daniel
Daniel Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product. Love the feel and smell.

Love Fisiocrem. Works for little niggles and is fantastic to use before sessions and after as part of the warm up and recovery. Clean ingredients and the body feels great on it.

Purchased in June 2021.

Daniel H.
Daniel H.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product

Fisiocrem has played a huge part in my running journey. I’ve learnt that the running isn’t the most important part, but how you look after your body before and afterwards. Fisiocrem helps relieves my muscles from aches and pains and keeps me feeling fresh. I’ve recommended this products to family and friends because it’s a product that actually works. Can’t recommend enough

Purchased in October 2020 for $35.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Tam
Tamasked

Can I use Fisiocrem if I’m allergic to all NSAID inflammatory drugs ??

Itchy Julie
Itchy Julie

I’m the same, hugely allergic to NSAIDS, and podiatrist recommended this yesterday. Bought a tube this morning but a bit wary so haven’t tried it yet.

rae
raeasked

My open fisiocrem expired just over a year ago, will it still be effective and ok to use?

June M.
June M.asked

Can I use fisiocrem for neuropathy on toes feet and lower legs?

Features:

• Fisiocrem Solugel is a topical gel used for the treatment of muscular aches and pains.
  • It contains natural herbal ingredients, such as arnica, calendula, and St John’s Wort - all of which are natural anti-inflammatories.
  • You don’t need a doctor’s prescription for this product, making it a hassle-free purchase.
  • The price of a 120g bottle is $24.95.

Points of praise:

• Fisiocrem Solugel effectively provided our reviewers relief for a myriad of pain types, including neck and shoulder pain, knee pain, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, muscle tightness, arthritis and bursitis.
  • Reviewers said that the gel works very quickly.
  • The product didn’t smell bad, according to reviewers.

Pain points:

• Some reviewers said that although the gel was effective in relieving pain, it did cause them to itch.
CategoryMuscle & Pain Relief Products