2Naprogesic

• 1 hour
4.9
Helps alleviate period pain
Fast acting
Brand Manager for Naprogesic? Claim your listing.

clara
claraSydney, NSW7 posts

A godsend

I get pretty bad pain associated with menstruation and find that popping one or two of these provides pretty quick relief (15-30 minutes). So much better than paracetamol and still better than ibuprofen. I sometimes get this and sometimes buy the cheaper generic version depending on what's available and how desperate I am, and find that they've all done the same thing as long as the dosage is the same. Show details
Mike
Mike3 posts

Lifesaver

These are amazing , after suffering from severe period pain, I found something that actually works. I wish I tried them.sooner Show details
Antonia
AntoniaSydney, NSW7 posts

You wont feel period pain at all

I didnt hear about Naprogesic until my mid-20s, before that I relied on panadol and nurofen to help with period pain and cramps which never helped 100%. But once I tried Naprogesic it was the best thing ever. I dont feel any pain when I take them, there might be some discomfort on the first 2 days of my period, but theres no stabbing or sharp pain at all. I still bloat, but no-way near as badly as I would without Naprogesic. I take it in conjunction with panadol however (cant be taken with nurofen) every 4 hours and its absolutely amazing. Highly recommend to every woman who suffers from period pain. It also helps in general with lower abdominal pain. They need to advertise more as I only heard about them through my friend.
Spegs
Spegs

So glad I discovered them

I suffered period pain due to endometriosis. It was that bad that I had to have time off school and at times would faint or vomit. These pills are incredible, within 20 mins the camps are gone. The company should advertise them more on TV or Youtube as not enough women know about it.
Ash56
Ash56Sydney, NSW5 posts

RRR
RRR2 posts

First time using this meds

Diagnosed with endometriosis. Unbearable pain. Tried Naprogesic for the first time, gave me relief within 1/2 hour & felt quite happy & relieved. Hoping better days ahead with the help of this meds. So far so good. Show details
Ching
Ching

It saved my day

The morning my period just came and I could feel slight discomfort. Just in case I brought Naprogesic with me to work. Just the first hour of my 8 hour shift I started to get serious cramps. It was a terrible pain so I quickly took 2 tablets and its effect kicked in within 30 mins. I then finished my 8 hour shift with no problem. It's amazing! Show details
Soulful_Pursuits
Soulful_PursuitsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Naprogesic is my life line

Naprogesic is my life line. Day 1 of my periods used to be absolute torture. The only way I could get relief would be curled in a ball on the floor and even then I would have to keep running back and forward to the loo because of such intense cramps setting of my IBS. Naprogesic takes away the inflammation and terrible cramping, allowing me to function and get quality sleep. I love this product. Show details
cherubbabiesIllawarra, NSW149 posts
  Fair Incentive

Excellent Medication

I have been taking Naprogesic for years and have found it to be great.
It works wonders for me.
It works on all pain issues.
You can buy it in every chemist and its affordable. Show details
Perth
PerthPerth3 posts

Gallbladder pain

I’m scheduled to have my gallbladder removed and have suffered frequent attacks. The prescription medication was next to useless. I’ve been taking codeine with paracetamol and a strong (prescribed) anti-inflammatories.

I’ve been in significant pain all day with lower abdominal cramping - which I thought was referred pain from my gallbladder. I just took one naprogesoc and it started working straight away. I’m shocked. I took the drug, sat for a bit and then made my way to another room - by which time the pain (which was constant) had gone.

I didn’t even think this would work, I was in constant agony with the cramping and the bloating; the painful cramping and nausea has now gone.

I am completely shocked

julia393
julia393Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC18 posts

Works without side effects

I suffered from endometriosis and with that came severe pain. Naprogesic works and even allowed me to drink coffee during that time of the month - something I never was able to do. Cheap, over the counter, no side effects and effective. Give it a try.

Julia
Julia

Miss J
Miss J

Great product!!

I have obesity, and over the years as my weight fluctuates, so does my period. When my weight drops to a healthier ranger I usually have a very aggressive prolonged period. This is because my period disappears altogether when I am too big. I have recently embarked on a final health regime, one I'm sticking to. As soon as I started, I made sure I had Naprogesic. Sure enough, today, debilitating pain. I called my boss and told her I may have to leave work early, then took the pills. It's now 16:55pm, I got through the work day without an issue, thanks to these little blue pills!

LisaL
LisaL2 posts

Sandra
Sandra

Amazing product !!

This is the best and only product that works which actually relieves my preriod pain, and it's so effective that my pain symptoms start disappearing within 30 minute of taking the tablet !!

Jen S
Jen S

Can you take Naprogesic after a gastric bypass?

Debbie
Debbie

I have bad shoulder pain I need a Shoulder replacement. Would naprogesic help the pain while waiting for mg operation?

ari
ari

Hi, I've been using naprogesic for years (it's always been fantastic for pretty bad pain) and the past few months I've noticed some period pain coming back even when I take it- today I took two which have seemed to have done nothing. Has anyone else experienced a loss of effectiveness?

cherubbabies

Hi there I have not experienced this at all. I have found that I need to take the medication straight away after food or with food to make it more effective.
Maybe you have something else lurking try seeing your DR.
Good luck

Features:

• Naprogesic period pain tablets help provide temporary relief from the aches and pains associated with menstruation.
  • It treats the cause of period pain by inhibiting the production of prostaglandins.
  • Each Naprogesic tablet contains 275mg naproxen sodium.
  • It’s available in 2 pack sizes: 12 and 24 tablets.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Naprogesic helped alleviate their period pain.
  • Some also praised how fast acting the tablets were, saying that they felt relief from their pain in as little as 20 minutes.
CategoryMuscle & Pain Relief Products
Prescription NeededNo
Product TypeTablet/Pill
Targeted AreaPeriod Pain

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Naprogesic? Claim your listing.