Naprogesic

Naprogesic

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Naprogesic? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9

So glad I discovered them

I suffered period pain due to endometriosis. It was that bad that I had to have time off school and at times would faint or vomit. These pills are incredible, within 20 mins the camps are gone. The company should advertise them more on TV or Youtube as not enough women know about it.

Ash56
Ash56Sydney, NSW

Absolute miracle pill

Purchased in April 2021.

RRR
RRR

First time using this meds.

Diagnosed with endometriosis. Unbearable pain. Tried Naprogesic for the first time, gave me relief within 1/2 hour & felt quite happy & relieved. Hoping better days ahead with the help of this meds. So far so good.

Purchased in December 2019.

It saved my day

The morning my period just came and I could feel slight discomfort. Just in case I brought Naprogesic with me to work. Just the first hour of my 8 hour shift I started to get serious cramps. It was a terrible pain so I quickly took 2 tablets and its effect kicked in within 30 mins. I then finished my 8 hour shift with no problem. It's amazing!

Purchased in December 2018 for $12.

Soulful_Pursuits
Soulful_PursuitsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Naprogesic is my life line

Naprogesic is my life line. Day 1 of my periods used to be absolute torture. The only way I could get relief would be curled in a ball on the floor and even then I would have to keep running back and forward to the loo because of such intense cramps setting of my IBS. Naprogesic takes away the inflammation and terrible cramping, allowing me to function and get quality sleep. I love this product.

Purchased in January 2019.

cherubbabiesIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Medication

I have been taking Naprogesic for years and have found it to be great.
It works wonders for me.
It works on all pain issues.
You can buy it in every chemist and its affordable.

Purchased in December 2001 at priceline for $7.99.

Perth
PerthPerth

Gallbladder pain

I’m scheduled to have my gallbladder removed and have suffered frequent attacks. The prescription medication was next to useless. I’ve been taking codeine with paracetamol and a strong (prescribed) anti-inflammatories.

I’ve been in significant pain all day with lower abdominal cramping - which I thought was referred pain from my gallbladder. I just took one naprogesoc and it started working straight away. I’m shocked. I took the drug, sat for a bit and then made my way to another room - by which time the pain (which was constant) had gone.

I didn’t even think this would work, I was in constant agony with the cramping and the bloating; the painful cramping and nausea has now gone.

I am completely shocked

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
julia393
julia393Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works without side effects

I suffered from endometriosis and with that came severe pain. Naprogesic works and even allowed me to drink coffee during that time of the month - something I never was able to do. Cheap, over the counter, no side effects and effective. Give it a try.

Live saver

Great product!!

I have obesity, and over the years as my weight fluctuates, so does my period. When my weight drops to a healthier ranger I usually have a very aggressive prolonged period. This is because my period disappears altogether when I am too big. I have recently embarked on a final health regime, one I'm sticking to. As soon as I started, I made sure I had Naprogesic. Sure enough, today, debilitating pain. I called my boss and told her I may have to leave work early, then took the pills. It's now 16:55pm, I got through the work day without an issue, thanks to these little blue pills!

It has been my saviour for many years

Amazing product !!

This is the best and only product that works which actually relieves my preriod pain, and it's so effective that my pain symptoms start disappearing within 30 minute of taking the tablet !!

Find out how Naprogesic compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

A must for public safety

These little tablets of bliss are literally a life saver. If it weren't for naprogesic i would be taken into custody for lunging a knife into someone. the cramping & irritability magically disappears after popping 2 of these. The world is a safer place with naprogesic on the scene..

Nora
Nora

This is the best thing I have ever!

This product has saved me from having awful period pains every month for the last 3 years! I can't live without it, I used to get agonising period pain every month to a point where it made me vomit! but since I found this product I have been able to enjoy life again and not be in pain when I have my period! I take 2 tablets at first sign of period pain and it takes about 15 mins for it to work. THANK YOU NAPROGESIC!!! :)

j.elizabeth