Elmore Oil

Elmore Oil

GIll
GIllPerth, WA

Use it first Trust it later.

It works as it is detailed.Its not greasy.Its better than pain killers and you can use regularly.If it do not cure then it also do not do damage as well.Highly recommend for all your muscle and nerve pains.

Purchased for $35.00.

LindaO
LindaOVictoria

Another amazing beneficial use!

A regular user of Elmore Oil's pain relief benefit, I have discovered a new, unexpected healing quality of this product....it cures athlete's foot or tinea! Teatree oil has long been a known as a natural help in the treatment of this annoying fungal complaint, but as an experiment, I used Elmore Oil on the affected leisions for a couple of days.... (gently massaged in each night actually)....Not only was it soothing and stopped the itch....it cleared it up completely! A great discovery. The combination of Elmore Oil's natural oils works a treat. Try it.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Yowser
YowserSouthwest, VIC

Thankyou Elmore Oil

Not some old folk tale like I initially thought. It has given me instant relief from leg cramps, sciatica and mild mid back pain. It's amazing, I hope it's around forever!

Purchased in April 2019.

Barb R
Barb RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too good to be true - but it is!

Margie44
Margie44Adelaide

Wonderful product

Could not use a better product for muscle or joint pain, always carry a bottle every where I go. I have had osteoarthritis for many years and am in a wheelchair and this product is the best with relief within 15 mins thank you Elmore. Regards margie Curtis (Adelaide)

Donna E
Donna EMandurah

I wouldn't believe this (the review I'm about to write) if I hadn't experienced it for myself.

Hal
HalMelbourne

Very Good Solution

With osteoarthritis in some of my joints as a result of playing years of competitive sport, I resorted to trying glucosamine, fish oil, Voltaren and other supplements for a prolonged period with limited success. However, after using Elmore Oil for only a few months, my sore joints became more flexible and considerably pain free. The best story was not the temporary arthritis fix but the fix for my plantar faschiitis in coordination with prescription orthotics.
I am a frequent user of Elmore Oil - I am a huge fan!

bookman
bookmanMandurah

The Good Oil!

Superb - agree with all the above great reviews - and more. The bonus is that I can use it at all. My wife's allergies preclude the use of Dencorub et al, but she's happy to apply Elmore's for me. You beauty!

Anne J
Anne JCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing Product

I have had an aching knee for a few weeks now and I could not get rid of the pain. My dad suggested I try Elmore Oil. I have applied for the first time today and it has given me relief already. I am using the cream. I will continue to use for the suggested time on the box, this is the first time in a few weeks that I can walk without limping. Highly recommended.

Joanne
JoanneMelbourne

Pain Relief for the Whole Family

I was lucky enough to win an Elmore Hamper from a Radio Station and the products were enthusiastically received by my family and friends. I did not realise we had such a myriad of issues: from arthritic pain in the finger joints of an elderly friend, back pain from my husband who had been unable to use any other products because of medication and shoulder pain from my mother in law who is allergic to most lotions and creams - each had amazing pain relief that they had not experienced for many years. Even my 13 year old grandson put some on his sore knees after a game of basketball and was very happy with the result.

Jopelli
Jopelli

Freedom from pain

Have age related pains in my upper right arm - used a gel and meds which made no significant difference - so went to my Pharmacists for advice and he recommended the Elmore Oil spray. Applied it as soon as I returned home and prepared to wait the two weeks for results - about 3 days on after a twice a day application I realised that I was not waking in the night with acute pain. Now, less than a week later, I am virtually pain and medication free.....just one thing, my arm has developed an itchy red rash.....but I can live with that !!

Galloping Inertia
Galloping InertiaBrisbane

From someone with ankolosing spondylitis

jose
joseHobart, TAS

Best stuff since sliced bread!

5 years of pain from undiagnosed arthritis in my feet due to other health issues. Thanks to Elmo Oil suddenly I can sleep without being woken by the pain, or the feeling of ants running around under my skin - which I was told No, that doesn't happen with arthritis! Will be stocking up on this product.

Drgnldy
DrgnldyMotuekaNew Zealand

Highly recommend and have got numerous workmates hooked on it

Was in Bendigo a year ago 6 weeks out from rotator cuff surgery. Son in law recommend this. Came home with four bottles Told workmates .Three have since bought. and also girl with rheumatoid arthritis is getting relief and also girl with old horse riding injury has found relief using this oil Now because of pressure from a few in this little town a health shop is now gong to stock it !!

paulgo
paulgoAdelaide

I'm a cynical ol' fool but....

RTRU R.
RTRU R.asked

Is Elmore Oil good for your hair and hair growth?

Geoff Ewin
Geoff Ewinasked

I live in Manly , in Sydney's northern beaches.
Is Elmores linament available in local pharmacys

Fired Up

But the answer is in their website

Jane K
Jane Kasked

Can this help gout?

Ask a medical professional

Get an answer from our members and Elmore Oil representatives

Features:

• Elmore oil is a muscle and pain reliever that’s made from 100% natural active ingredients, including eucalyptus oil and tea tree, which are thought to help soothe joint pain.
  • It provides temporary relief of muscular aches and pains, including symptomatic relief of lower back pain, so you can move about your day with ease.
  • It also helps relieve mild rheumatic joint pain, making it a good option for people with arthritis and gout.
  • The oil can be applied by gently massaging the affected area until it has been fully absorbed.
  • It doesn’t require a prescription, so you can pop over to the pharmacy whenever you need it.
  • A 250mL bottle will cost you $29.99.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that it provided instant relief from a host of pain types - including leg cramps, sciatica, mild back pain and knee pain.
CategoryMuscle & Pain Relief Products