Listing monitored by Osmo Patch

Renee S.
Renee S.South East Queensland, QLD

Overnight relief from hip bursitis- recommend!

I’ve had hip bursitis for at least 3 years. Was taking osteos and anti-inflammatory meds. In recent months the pain has worsened. I started looking for non-invasive ways to treat bursitis and found osmo patches. Overnight, the pain almost completely disappeared. I placed the patch on the outside of my hip and in the morning, when I removed it, the patch had turned a red/whitish clay colour and hardened. Highly recommend

Purchased in June 2021.

Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

OSMO patch ineffective

i recently suffered from bursitis in the foot and paid $40 for 10 OSMO patches that did absolutely no good. Unfortunately the way i see it i wasted my money.

Purchased in June 2021 for $40.00.

Steven Williamson
Steven WilliamsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fix my hip thank you

Fix my bursitis of the hip unbelievable. I would recommend this to anyone who may have the same problem I did, give it a go it’s cheap to which helps.

Purchased in June 2021 for $35.00.

Steve W
Steve W North Queensland, QLD

Osmo patches for forefoot bursitis

just started using osmo patches for chronic bursitis in both forefoot , but left Is definitely worse . Have been placing the patches on top of forefoot area, and by morning the powder has turned dark and feels like it clumped together into little “rocks”, last night I put it on the underside of my left foot, and by morning the entire patch was black, and inside the patch felt like some type of “clay”, is this normal( FYI I scrub my feet every night clean).also can the patches be purchase in bulk ?

Purchased in March 2021.

Amazing Product

I used these years ago for hip bursitis with amazing results. I have just used them for 3 nights on shoulder bursitis as I could barely raise my arm. This morning I can raise my arm above my head. People query the ingredients. I tell people that they are like the Colonel Sanders secret recipe. I don’t care what’s in them, they give me relief that nobody else can!

Purchased in March 2021 for $40.00.

Mathew Richardson
Mathew RichardsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy

Had Bursitis in my right shoulder for about 2 years had the injections done nothing got these patches 2 days ago off there website iv used 2 patches of night and very happy with the results. Pain has gone down about 80% only down side is has very strong smell and the stuff that comes out stains everything very small price to pay to get rid of a pain iv had for over 2 years!

Purchased in February 2021 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $39.00.

Carole J
Carole JNambour

Used for Bakers Cyst - left with a rash and nasty blister behind knee

I had read quite a lot on this product and considered it would be appropriate for help to ease Bakers Cyst behind knee. After 2 pads (which have a very unpleasant smell) ceased using and achieved no relief - a couple of days later, have been left with an irritating rash and a nasty looking blister. May work for some, but there is something in the ingredients that obviously doesn't agree with my skin.

Purchased in February 2021 at Pharmacy for Life, Maroochy Waters for $39.99.

JP73
JP73Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They do what they say.

I came across Osmo patch a few years ago with Elbow bursitis. The patches did a brilliant job and I have about 6 left. I recently used the patches on a swollen knee that had been problematic for weeks. A couple of days with the patches and my knee is almost back to normal.

Purchased in July 2018.

Helped with metatarsalgia

I have struggled to walk for over 6 weeks with metatarsalgia (ball of foot pain). My podiatrist suggested an ultrasound guided cortisone injection into the joints which is known to be very painful and costly so I delayed this to see what other treatments might work. After trying rest and Voltaren for 3 weeks I finally tried Osmo patches as a last resort. I was a bit sceptical however after 4 nights my foot is about 80% better.

Purchased in September 2020 at Terry White Chemmart Physical store for $39.00.

Becky K

Update: this was not a cure for my metatarsalgia, I still struggle with this. The Osmo patch did seem to help with the condition when it was at it’s worst.

Heel bursitis

Hi guys , i had heel bursitis for 8 months , probably something that started long time ago doing double unders and box jumps made it worse , i used 3 packs (total 30 pads ) got some rest from jumping and running for 5-6 weeks and now im like new

Purchased in April 2020 at Amazon for $50.00.

No positive result for me.

Hip pain with bursitis for a long time. Applied patch. Was dark colour when I removed it next morning. Used 1 packet ,one daily. No improvement. I did send query about contents of patch. Just curious. They can't divulge details about content. Wish I had thought of this idea to make a handy profit!!!!

Purchased in November 2019 at On line.

Toky J.Osmo Patch
Sonz
Sonz

Nothing worked for the bursitis in my left leg except for this product. God send!!

This is an amazing temporary fix along with 50 leg raises everyday. It’s so easy to use and works a treat. Ensure you get the right spot where the pain is otherwise won’t work.

Purchased in March 2018 at Priceline.

Judy
JudySydney, NSW

Osmo patch works for me

I've had inferior calcaneal bursitis for a couple of months, seeing physio and GP, who was talking about steroid injection. I saw Osmo Patch online and my chemist stocks it. He'd had good feedback about the patches. The first night brought slight relief. Second night reduced swelling markedly and less pain. Third night - swelling is even less and so is pain. I will keep on with the patches until the bursitis disappears. The patches have a strange odour, but it's ok. They stay on if you apply them just before bed. For me, they've been really great. So happy to be walking without pain.

Purchased in January 2020 for $39.99.

First Time Use

Purchased in December 2019 at Chempro Chemists for $39.99.

The G.
The G.

Side note- used another one the next night and had a remarkably better result! very little pain through the night and a LOT less pain the next day!

divasew
divasewmelbourne

This patch is amazing!

Purchased in November 2019 at Local chemist for $39.99.

Read more reviews - page 2