3Osmo Patch

3.5
4.2

Deirdre L.2 posts

Osmo patches

Read about these patches as was getting no relief from anything else for hip bursitis. Had great difficulty locating and price varied considerably. Used 4 nights on my hip and was so good i gave the rest yo my daughter to use on hers. She was so impressed that when we went to auckland recently we purchased 2 packets each. Have used them on my shoulder be and so has she. The fluid on her shoulder in the morning was leaking out the side. Amazing. Then had a cousin with bakers cyst so gave 4 to her and the result is incredible. Now to convince the pharmacy in Taupo to stock them. Woud recommend this product to everyone with bursitis or inflammation. Show details
Sandy
Sandy4 posts

Worked unbelievably well

My chiropractor put me onto osmo patches for a hip bursitis as my Dr was talking about cortisone.
I got not pain relief for the first week but the amount of gunk the patch soaked up each night convinced something was happening.
I used the patches for 4 nights then had 2 nights without one.
My skin was a bit tender from the adhesive but I used QV cream every day and the 2 nights and that worked well to get my skin almost back to normal.
I used another 4 patches, kept getting a lot out each time and I started to feel less sore.
I'm 2 weeks past my course and I have no pain at all!
I can now move freely so can now strengthen my hip to hopefully prevent further problems.
No cortisone and no pain, all for $40! Show details
DRENCHED
DRENCHED5 posts

Remarkable aid in bursitis recovery

I have bursitis near my knee. Have used 5 patches and pain and discomfort has decreased considerably. Have been seeing a great physio and recommended Osmo patches as very helpful in the recovery process……Gaynor Moran, Adelaide Show details
HelencoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC25 posts

Stace.K
Stace.K2 posts

Ramona
RamonaSouth West, WA21 posts

Natsully
NatsullySouth East Queensland, QLD16 posts

Didn't work...but they gave me a full refund

Unfortunately I got absolutely no relief from these patches, despite following the instructions to the letter. All I got was some mild skin irritation from the high-level adhesive. I used it on my shoulder (for bursitis) and my elbow (for tennis elbow) and got no relief at all.

The customer service team were quick to reply to my review and processed my full refund without any fuss. While I'm disappointed it didn't work, I am impressed by how easy it was to get my money back. Show details

JKG
JKG

We couldn’t believe the effect

Reading these reviews, these patches seem to be a bit marmite. They’re either brilliant or don’t work for some folk.
My partner has bursitis in the thigh/hip and I have hip arthritis, we both thought we would give the patches a go and were frankly astonished at the results after just one patch.
As they work on the process of osmosis, if you look at the instructions, it says to slightly dampen the face of the patch if necessary, that seemed to assist greatly. Show details
Sabrina
SabrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD17 posts

So far so good

I just used 2 patches and as i cannot move my arm i used them last night and this morning. Seems like they gave a bit of relief to my shoulder bursitis. After a visit to a chiropractor that left me in terrible pain, and unable to move my arm at all, I decided to try the patches. I have been on anti-inflammatories for a few days as well. I think it's worth a try ... i have regained a tiny bit of movement ..will use one again tonight Show details
Christel
ChristelMid North Coast, NSW

No relief at all for my OA knees and Baker's Cysts

2 x 20 patches later, and no difference in pain levels (8/10 certain days, haven't been pain free since September 2022) nor am I seeing a decrease in my Baker's Cysts.
I'm very disappointed, as I considered this product to be one of my last options. Show details
Tina
TinaMelbourne7 posts

These patches are excellent

After initially buying a pack of only 10 I have found these patches to be much more effective than any other anti inflammatory treatments. Absolutely the best for my arthritic knee.
Highly recommended Show details
Davo10
Davo10Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Penelope R.
Penelope R.

Best pain relief for shoulder bursitis

I am so thankful for the Osmo Patch, it really works, they really helped pain relief from a right shoulder bursitis, increased movement and glad its now available in NZ as could only get it from Oz - I used 5 of the 10 patches then didn't need them for a year until I increased exercise at the gym and got another one! Show details
JLT
JLTSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Useless

I bought the OSMO patch to help relieve back pain, the chemist recommended them. I found that I got no relief at all! I wouldn’t recommend them for any purpose on any part of the body, I wasted my money Show details
Chilli
ChilliCanberra 2600, ACT4 posts

These really work

Ok I was cynical but desperate. I have a leaking bakers cyst behind my knee and after paying $300 to have it aspirated of Synovial fluid - it filled up again and was so painful.
My SIL found the OSMO patches online so I ordered them. They arrived last Friday and I didn’t need them the following Friday because the lump and pain is gone.
I don’t know what magical powder is in them but very grateful for it.
They smell like BBQ chips but worth it! Show details

Helenco

Hi. I have used these patches with some degree of success. I would however like to know exactly what is in these patches? It seems very secretive. Something about shell fish derivative? It is rare to purchase a product such as this and have no ingredients list on the box. Why is this?

Deirdre L.

I found out by watching the video. Its all natural ingredients. Found plenty of info on the website. Im sold on them

Helenco

Thanks Deidre. Found out they have tourmaline and shell fish derivatives and possibly other natural things as well. I’m pretty much sold on them also. About to buy third box. I have already treated both knees and will start on hip bursitis.

Helenco

Hi again. Can you please tell me where exactly on the hip to place the patch.

Charles C.
Charles C.

Hello. I have Olecranon Bursitis on my left elbow. Can I use the OSMO Patch with a compression sleeve for better contact with my skin?

Osmo Patch
Osmo Patch   DM
jackiefuller

The powder collected at the bottom of mine and was still dry and lose.....as it came lose after several trips to the loo....whats stopping me reusing the same patch but with a bandage over.. seems a waste to bin it as it looks unused?.
Many thanks

Craig P.
Craig P.

Yes you can re-use. I do this often. Ensure you have good sticking tape/bandage and apply on the border of patch. It must not have any air gaps.

jackiefuller

Thanks craig for responding so fast.
I appreciate it