A Godsend !

Purchased in August 2019 at Osmo patch for $5.00.

Side Effects None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Pain TypeChronic
Effective Within 1 Day

It's What I expected.

I've had bursitis since 2008, this product works so great, the pain is gone, inflammation subsiding slowly. Will continue to use, I've got a good feeling.

Miracle product

I have bursitis in the left shoulder being a hairdresser,I was desperate Osmo worked above and beyond amazing ,FANTASIC product

Useless and forget about getting a refund as they advertise.. AVOID

I bought my first pack from the pharmacist and also a sling to support my shoulder bursitus to prevent aggravation of the inflamed bursa. Nothing.. but all for giving something a second chance, I bought 2 more boxes on the Internet and again used according to instructions. in the final few days, used them during the day as well. Nothing!
I then sent them an email, giving them the entire story and included my receipts. Have heard nothing!!

injusuti
injusuti

Yes, someone contacted me from Osmopatch and agreed to contact both my suppliers to request a refund for me. I have now received both refunds.
A pity though that it took my posting a negative review here to initiate a response to my two emails.

shopper88

shopper88SA, 5571

Helped hip pain.

I had 2 falls in 4 days - 1 on concrete & 1 on hard soil in the garden. I fell onto my hip which I had surgery on 3 months prior to the first fall & have had a lot of pain since. Used Osmo Patch last night and feel more comfortable this morning. My only grumble is that the powder is very hard to keep flat when attaching it to your body - it did gravitate to the lower part of the patch. It's a pity the scientists can't come up with a different formula for the patch contents - i.e, a gel type substance that stays where it should. My patch was black this morning.

Anne

AnneSandy Beach

increased pain with hip bursitis

KDF

KDF

OMG!!! These are now a part of my life...

I have a bursitis in my left hip.. And after sleeping 1 to 2 hrs a night I had to do something. No other pain relief worked.. I put one on my hip the first night and it helped. But I knew it would take more than one night for them to work.. So after a week and no pain my wife suggested I put it on the sole of my foot... WELL.... I haven’t looked back.. would recommend these to anyone that could benefit...

Marisue

MarisueIpswich, Qld

Osmo delivered me a good night's sleep

Osmo Patch - useless or a bad batch?

I bought a 10 patch box at the pharmacy, the pharmacist said he had heard good reviews from customers. I followed the instructions to a T, applied patch to shoulder bursitis in slightly different positions each night. Also bought a sling to immobilise the shoulder joint. Absolutely no change after 10 days. I will try another packet to give it a chance, but after that will request a complete refund.

Manda

Manda

I’m impressed

I have bursitis in my shoulder. But I think I have in my knees and legs too. I put patch on my shoulder first night, when I woke through the night I had no pain, my legs weren’t cramped. When I woke in the morning I felt good I took of patch off didn't have much but a little dirty make size of a 5 cent coin... next night I didn’t put on woke sore. Next night I put on woke up no cramps. up getting ready for work @ 4am took off patch and oh my goodness the patch was soaking wet... so they work... the pain is still there through out the day but it is helping me

Bell

BellQld Australia

Relief at last

I used the patch for the first time last night as I have bursitis in my shoulder what a great product first time I slept through without pain usually I wake up stiff and sore not today I feel almost like my old self again I’m not saying It has cured my condition it’s just wonderful to wake and feel refreshed. I read many reviews some were good some were bad and I thought what have I got to lose I’ll try it best relief I’ve had in a very long time. I have tried everything doctors chiropractor physio tablets my doctor had given me for the pain no results at all I highly recommend this product. Thank you Osmo

Used for bursitis in foot

I used the product for eight days straight for bursitis on the ball of my foot. I did not notice any change or get any pain relief from the patch. I would not recommend the product for this use.

Tremendous Relief

I used the OSMO patch for a golf ball sized bursa on my knee. Applied it before I went to bed, and, seriously, the bursa was reduced by more than half by the next morning. Used another OSMO patch the next night, and the bursa was completely reduced by morning. Highly recommend.

Worked well

I have used a small box and then one large box. Bakers cyst was almost gone then started to come back a bit. The patch will not remain dry if you either dampen the skin, or as I did, wet your finger tips and then dampen the packet carefully once its on the adhesive, then attach to cyst area. Had to wrap with a towel also since it drained so much fluid each night. Have to order more.

Peter

PeterLos Angeles

Pain Free

Just wanted to say thank you as was doubtful it would work but after the first night my hip pain from my bursitis was almost gone and after the second night it was totally gone. I could not sleep on my left side at all at night and when the pain was bad I was li mping. Now I don't ever give it a thought. Thanks again...

osmo patch didnt work

i tried the patch on the back of my knee for my bakers cyst and it did nothing, it was always still half dry in the morning, i tried taping it and wearing a knee brace over it, and still was half powdery in the morning, was a total waste of money, i even messaged osmo patch to see if they had any ideas to help it work better but no reply.

tarn
tarn

i have since received a phone call from osmo patch and they are giving me a refund, thank you

Henk

HenkGawler East

Painful for me.

I suffer with hip bursitis. I have previously had cortisone injections with the aid of ultrasound. This gave me relief but only lasted a certain amount of time. When I came across your website about the osmo patch it sounded promising so decided to give it a try. I applied a patch to each hip before going to bed. They were both very uncomfortable during the night but I persevered for 8 hours before taking them off. The pain in my hips increased significantly and were very painful for the remainder of that day. I would not dare to apply another patch and am therefore returning them for a refund.

Lion king

Lion kingNSW, 2170

Didn't help at all

Didn't help with my shoulder at all and they won't care about giving you the money back, so called "money back" all talk, am taking this further, stay away from this scam

OSMO Patch really works

Kaye Flower

Kaye Flowerasked

Can I use Osmo patch on my swollen knee from a meniscus tear & osteo arthritis after having a Duralane injection into the knee please?

Stokiejay

I'd say so, yes. Its sn organic product so id say it won't interfere

Hi Kaye,

Thanks for your inquiry.

The OSMO Patch is effective at reducing inflammation and the associated pain due to inflammation in the knee and should be helpful to reduce the swelling. Please note that you should not use the patches if there is an active infection or open wound in the area. We would recommend waiting at least 10 days before applying the patches after any injection to ensure there was no adverse reaction from the actual injection before using the patched.

The OSMO Patch contains absolutely no steroids or drugs and is used as an effective alternative to the current invasive treatments offered. They are designed to naturally drain excess fluid from the affected region while also stimulating blood flow to the area to promote healing. It will then be up to the person being treated to adequately rest the area and to identify and if possible avoid the cause.

Occasionally some of our customers have underlying causes that continue to set off their condition, such as inflammatory disease (arthritis for example), however these individuals have found the OSMO Patch to be invaluable in effectively managing their associated pain and inflammation. Assuming that there is no underlying inflammatory disease or scarring, it possible avoid any physical or repetitive activities to allow recovery.

The patches are worn during the night and discarded in the morning (single use). Usually one patch is worn each night (approx 8-10 hrs) over the affected area, although more than one may be worn if required.

The patches should be used each consecutive night while you feel that you are improving. If you get to a level that you are not completely healed and your improvement has plateaued then you can consider stopping using the patches and keep the balance there in case there is a flare up.

Most of our customers only require 1 or 2 boxes (10 Patches per box), however as everyone's condition is different this can vary on occasions. For customers with chronic or underlying inflammatory conditions (such as osteoarthritis) the OSMO Patch is used effectively as required to manage flair-ups.

I hope this information has been helpful and if you do decide to try the OSMO Patch, then I hope they will offer you some relief.

Wishing you and your family good health.

Kind Regards

Jordan
Customer Care

Kim Smart
Kim Smart

I want to know if you can wear patch during the day as well and when you apply patch sometimes when you take it off in the morning a lot of the patch is still dry does this still mean it has worked?

shush

shushasked

How do the patches work?

Stokiejay

All you need to know is on their website

Hi Shush,

Thank you for your enquiry.

The OSMO Patch contains absolutely no steroids or drugs and they are completely non-invasive.

They have been intelligently developed using our patented design to naturally remove excess fluid from the body in order to reduce swelling and the associated pain.

Simply place the OSMO Patch over the affected area at night just prior to going to bed and they go to work while you sleep, removing fluid and stimulating blood flow continually throughout the night. In the morning the used patch is then simply removed and discarded.

For a more details answer we have produced a short easy to follow 4-5 min video at the request of many of our customers which can be view at https://www.osmopatch.com/how-it-works/

We hope that this video is helpful in allowing you to better understand the biological processes which allow the OSMO Patch to naturally remove fluid, reduce swelling and alleviate the associated pain.

I hope this information has been helpful and if you decide to try the OSMO Patch then I hope provide you some relief.

Wishing you and your family good health.

Kind Regards

Jordan
Customer Care

Peter d54

Peter d54asked

do i need a prescription?

Get an answer from our members and Osmo Patch representatives