Osmo Patch

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Osmo Patch

Trish
TrishHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic product

I have now been using These patches on and off for the past 12 month I must say they work so well taking pain away giving me my life back best product I have ever used now my husband is using them and I have recommended this product to friends and now they are using them thanks for your product I think they are wonderful Trish

Purchased in for $39.99.

JTH
JTH

It Worked for Me

I had a 49mmx27mmx24mm Bakers Cyst was was painful and made my knee feel restricted. I used the Osmo patches for 5 days - felt better after each day - and today I had an ultrasound to check …. And it’s gone!!!! Still a little pain from the meniscus bulge which caused the cyst but I couldn’t be happier!!

Sue
Sue

No Drugs No Needles but Relief

I tried the patches after reading about the results people experienced. As I have Bakers Cysts (plural) in both knees I was having trouble just walking around the house and often crying with the pain. Pain pills helped but I preferred something less invasive and potentially damaging. I was very surprised after using 2 patches overnight to find my right knee was pain free and moving more freely. I have continued to use a patch wherever I feel pain or swelling in my knees and am so relieved and happy with the results. I apply the patch(es) overnight and also use some sports tape to keep them in place. Its worth trying because the $40 odd dollars it costs for 10 patches is more economical than the costs of having the cysts drained.

Purchased in at Chempro Chemists for $40.

Derek H.
Derek H.New South Wales

only 1 out of 5 stayed on foot over night

Have tried these patches 5 times now & only with one did it stay on my foot over night. This dis give some relief, but pumps the treatment up the $25. At 45/patch was WAY,way to high. $25 No way.

Purchased in for $49.

mallymuffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No relief from pain

I have severe osteoarthritis in both wrists and although this product says for bursitis and other similar joint and muscular inflammatory conditions, I tried the patches on my wrists coz of the positive reviews I read here. I tried several of the patches and found no relief at all, after the last two my wrists felt very stiff and painful so I stopped using them. The smell made me feel sick. Another product bites the dust. They seem very dehydrating, so I'd advise anyone using them to drink extra water. ☹

Purchased in for $36.

Toky J.Osmo PatchSend a private message
mallymuff

Very pleased that the people at Osmo organised a refund for me, they were very helpful and courteous. thank you Osmo very much appreciated. :)

This stuff works.

Got rid of my bursitis elbow over 2/3 weeks.
Used patches overnight and evidence of gunk drawn out was obvious on the patch each morning. No reoccurence after 3 months - these work.

Belinda
BelindaPerth, WA

Osomo

Thank you so much the patches are top i dont even need a cortisone injection wil order more
Im very happy and pain is gone my life is back to normal just want to say thank you regatds belinda webee

Purchased in at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $49.95.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Renee S.
Renee S.South East Queensland, QLD

Overnight relief from hip bursitis- recommend!

I’ve had hip bursitis for at least 3 years. Was taking osteos and anti-inflammatory meds. In recent months the pain has worsened. I started looking for non-invasive ways to treat bursitis and found osmo patches. Overnight, the pain almost completely disappeared. I placed the patch on the outside of my hip and in the morning, when I removed it, the patch had turned a red/whitish clay colour and hardened. Highly recommend

Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

OSMO patch ineffective

i recently suffered from bursitis in the foot and paid $40 for 10 OSMO patches that did absolutely no good. Unfortunately the way i see it i wasted my money.

Steven Williamson
Steven WilliamsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fix my hip thank you

Fix my bursitis of the hip unbelievable. I would recommend this to anyone who may have the same problem I did, give it a go it’s cheap to which helps.

Purchased in for $35.

Steve W
Steve W North Queensland, QLD

Osmo patches for forefoot bursitis

just started using osmo patches for chronic bursitis in both forefoot , but left Is definitely worse . Have been placing the patches on top of forefoot area, and by morning the powder has turned dark and feels like it clumped together into little “rocks”, last night I put it on the underside of my left foot, and by morning the entire patch was black, and inside the patch felt like some type of “clay”, is this normal( FYI I scrub my feet every night clean).also can the patches be purchase in bulk ?

Debbi
Debbi

Amazing Product

I used these years ago for hip bursitis with amazing results. I have just used them for 3 nights on shoulder bursitis as I could barely raise my arm. This morning I can raise my arm above my head. People query the ingredients. I tell people that they are like the Colonel Sanders secret recipe. I don’t care what’s in them, they give me relief that nobody else can!

Mathew Richardson
Mathew RichardsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy

Had Bursitis in my right shoulder for about 2 years had the injections done nothing got these patches 2 days ago off there website iv used 2 patches of night and very happy with the results. Pain has gone down about 80% only down side is has very strong smell and the stuff that comes out stains everything very small price to pay to get rid of a pain iv had for over 2 years!

Purchased in at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $39.

Carole J
Carole JNambour

Used for Bakers Cyst - left with a rash and nasty blister behind knee

I had read quite a lot on this product and considered it would be appropriate for help to ease Bakers Cyst behind knee. After 2 pads (which have a very unpleasant smell) ceased using and achieved no relief - a couple of days later, have been left with an irritating rash and a nasty looking blister. May work for some, but there is something in the ingredients that obviously doesn't agree with my skin.

Purchased in at Pharmacy for Life, Maroochy Waters for $39.99.

JP73
JP73Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They do what they say.

I came across Osmo patch a few years ago with Elbow bursitis. The patches did a brilliant job and I have about 6 left. I recently used the patches on a swollen knee that had been problematic for weeks. A couple of days with the patches and my knee is almost back to normal.