• Symptom Relief
    • Significant Improvement (2)
    • Mild Improvement (1)
  • Effective Within
    • 1 Day (1)
    • 1 hour (1)
  • Pain Type
    • Chronic (2)
    • Acute (1)
  • Side Effects
    • None (3)

First Time Use

Purchased in December 2019 at Chempro Chemists for $39.99.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefMild Improvement
Pain Type Chronic
Effective Within 1 hour
The G.
The G.

Side note- used another one the next night and had a remarkably better result! very little pain through the night and a LOT less pain the next day!

divasew

divasewmelbourne

This patch is amazing!

Purchased in November 2019 at Local chemist for $39.99.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Pain Type Acute

HelenePerth, WA

Doesn't Stick

I used this patch on my teenagers as they were suffering from muscle pain. The skin was clean and dry but the patch doesn't stay on very long. I put it on them just before they go to bed but by the middle of the night it peels off. We've used 3 patches and everytime it peels off.

A Godsend !

Purchased in August 2019 at Osmo patch for $5.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Pain Type Chronic
Effective Within 1 Day

It's What I expected.

I've had bursitis since 2008, this product works so great, the pain is gone, inflammation subsiding slowly. Will continue to use, I've got a good feeling.

Miracle product

I have bursitis in the left shoulder being a hairdresser,I was desperate Osmo worked above and beyond amazing ,FANTASIC product

Useless and forget about getting a refund as they advertise.. AVOID

I bought my first pack from the pharmacist and also a sling to support my shoulder bursitus to prevent aggravation of the inflamed bursa. Nothing.. but all for giving something a second chance, I bought 2 more boxes on the Internet and again used according to instructions. in the final few days, used them during the day as well. Nothing!
I then sent them an email, giving them the entire story and included my receipts. Have heard nothing!!

injusuti
injusuti

Yes, someone contacted me from Osmopatch and agreed to contact both my suppliers to request a refund for me. I have now received both refunds.
A pity though that it took my posting a negative review here to initiate a response to my two emails.

shopper88

shopper88SA, 5571

Helped hip pain.

I had 2 falls in 4 days - 1 on concrete & 1 on hard soil in the garden. I fell onto my hip which I had surgery on 3 months prior to the first fall & have had a lot of pain since. Used Osmo Patch last night and feel more comfortable this morning. My only grumble is that the powder is very hard to keep flat when attaching it to your body - it did gravitate to the lower part of the patch. It's a pity the scientists can't come up with a different formula for the patch contents - i.e, a gel type substance that stays where it should. My patch was black this morning.

Anne

AnneSandy Beach

increased pain with hip bursitis

KDF

KDF

OMG!!! These are now a part of my life...

I have a bursitis in my left hip.. And after sleeping 1 to 2 hrs a night I had to do something. No other pain relief worked.. I put one on my hip the first night and it helped. But I knew it would take more than one night for them to work.. So after a week and no pain my wife suggested I put it on the sole of my foot... WELL.... I haven’t looked back.. would recommend these to anyone that could benefit...

Marisue

MarisueIpswich, Qld

Osmo delivered me a good night's sleep

Osmo Patch - useless or a bad batch?

I bought a 10 patch box at the pharmacy, the pharmacist said he had heard good reviews from customers. I followed the instructions to a T, applied patch to shoulder bursitis in slightly different positions each night. Also bought a sling to immobilise the shoulder joint. Absolutely no change after 10 days. I will try another packet to give it a chance, but after that will request a complete refund.

Manda

Manda

I’m impressed

I have bursitis in my shoulder. But I think I have in my knees and legs too. I put patch on my shoulder first night, when I woke through the night I had no pain, my legs weren’t cramped. When I woke in the morning I felt good I took of patch off didn't have much but a little dirty make size of a 5 cent coin... next night I didn’t put on woke sore. Next night I put on woke up no cramps. up getting ready for work @ 4am took off patch and oh my goodness the patch was soaking wet... so they work... the pain is still there through out the day but it is helping me

Bell

BellQld Australia

Relief at last

I used the patch for the first time last night as I have bursitis in my shoulder what a great product first time I slept through without pain usually I wake up stiff and sore not today I feel almost like my old self again I’m not saying It has cured my condition it’s just wonderful to wake and feel refreshed. I read many reviews some were good some were bad and I thought what have I got to lose I’ll try it best relief I’ve had in a very long time. I have tried everything doctors chiropractor physio tablets my doctor had given me for the pain no results at all I highly recommend this product. Thank you Osmo

Used for bursitis in foot

I used the product for eight days straight for bursitis on the ball of my foot. I did not notice any change or get any pain relief from the patch. I would not recommend the product for this use.

Tremendous Relief

I used the OSMO patch for a golf ball sized bursa on my knee. Applied it before I went to bed, and, seriously, the bursa was reduced by more than half by the next morning. Used another OSMO patch the next night, and the bursa was completely reduced by morning. Highly recommend.

Worked well

I have used a small box and then one large box. Bakers cyst was almost gone then started to come back a bit. The patch will not remain dry if you either dampen the skin, or as I did, wet your finger tips and then dampen the packet carefully once its on the adhesive, then attach to cyst area. Had to wrap with a towel also since it drained so much fluid each night. Have to order more.

Peter

PeterLos Angeles

Pain Free

Just wanted to say thank you as was doubtful it would work but after the first night my hip pain from my bursitis was almost gone and after the second night it was totally gone. I could not sleep on my left side at all at night and when the pain was bad I was li mping. Now I don't ever give it a thought. Thanks again...

osmo patch didnt work

i tried the patch on the back of my knee for my bakers cyst and it did nothing, it was always still half dry in the morning, i tried taping it and wearing a knee brace over it, and still was half powdery in the morning, was a total waste of money, i even messaged osmo patch to see if they had any ideas to help it work better but no reply.

tarn
tarn

i have since received a phone call from osmo patch and they are giving me a refund, thank you

Ros

Rosasked

I have bought a box of patches for the bursitis in my left shoulder. I followed the instructions, it said to distribute the powder evenly in the pouch, did that, then when I stuck the patch to my shoulder, the powder all collected down the bottom of the patch, gravity, So now I will remove it and see if is supposed to be wet?

Marg

Margasked

I am in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii and was wanting to know of a pharmacy or a health food store on the island that sells the Oslo Patch. If so, I would like to purchase one or two boxes for my Bakers Cyst on my left knee. Please give me the address if you know of any such store that sells them on this island. Thanks.Marg

Jan

Janasked

Can the patch be worn though out the day

Helene

They suggest you to wear it during the night but you could wear it through the day I guess. I found it didn't stick to the skin very well.

Stokiejay
Stokiejay

Better at night as less movement. Directions say wear at night

Fired Up
Fired Up

I would not rely on a response from a public forum... obviously

Get an answer from our members and Osmo Patch representatives