3.5

Heel bursitis

Hi guys , i had heel bursitis for 8 months , probably something that started long time ago doing double unders and box jumps made it worse , i used 3 packs (total 30 pads ) got some rest from jumping and running for 5-6 weeks and now im like new

Purchased in April 2020 at Amazon for A$50.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Pain Type Acute
Effective Within More than 1 Day

No positive result for me.

Hip pain with bursitis for a long time. Applied patch. Was dark colour when I removed it next morning. Used 1 packet ,one daily. No improvement. I did send query about contents of patch. Just curious. They can't divulge details about content. Wish I had thought of this idea to make a handy profit!!!!

Purchased in November 2019 at On line.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefNo Effect
Sonz

Sonz

Nothing worked for the bursitis in my left leg except for this product. God send!!

This is an amazing temporary fix along with 50 leg raises everyday. It’s so easy to use and works a treat. Ensure you get the right spot where the pain is otherwise won’t work.

Purchased in March 2018 at Priceline.

Side Effects
  • None
Effective Within More than 1 Day

Judy

JudySydney, NSW

Osmo patch works for me

I've had inferior calcaneal bursitis for a couple of months, seeing physio and GP, who was talking about steroid injection. I saw Osmo Patch online and my chemist stocks it. He'd had good feedback about the patches. The first night brought slight relief. Second night reduced swelling markedly and less pain. Third night - swelling is even less and so is pain. I will keep on with the patches until the bursitis disappears. The patches have a strange odour, but it's ok. They stay on if you apply them just before bed. For me, they've been really great. So happy to be walking without pain.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$39.99.

Side Effects
  • None
Effective Within 1 Day

First Time Use

Purchased in December 2019 at Chempro Chemists for A$39.99.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefMild Improvement
Effective Within 1 hour
The G.
The G.

Side note- used another one the next night and had a remarkably better result! very little pain through the night and a LOT less pain the next day!

divasew

divasewmelbourne

This patch is amazing!

Purchased in November 2019 at Local chemist for A$39.99.

Side Effects
  • None
Pain Type Acute
Helene

HelenePerth, WA

Doesn't Stick

I used this patch on my teenagers as they were suffering from muscle pain. The skin was clean and dry but the patch doesn't stay on very long. I put it on them just before they go to bed but by the middle of the night it peels off. We've used 3 patches and everytime it peels off.

A Godsend !

Purchased in August 2019 at Osmo patch for A$5.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Effective Within 1 Day

It's What I expected.

I've had bursitis since 2008, this product works so great, the pain is gone, inflammation subsiding slowly. Will continue to use, I've got a good feeling.

Miracle product

I have bursitis in the left shoulder being a hairdresser,I was desperate Osmo worked above and beyond amazing ,FANTASIC product

Useless and forget about getting a refund as they advertise.. AVOID

I bought my first pack from the pharmacist and also a sling to support my shoulder bursitus to prevent aggravation of the inflamed bursa. Nothing.. but all for giving something a second chance, I bought 2 more boxes on the Internet and again used according to instructions. in the final few days, used them during the day as well. Nothing!
I then sent them an email, giving them the entire story and included my receipts. Have heard nothing!!

injusuti
injusuti

Yes, someone contacted me from Osmopatch and agreed to contact both my suppliers to request a refund for me. I have now received both refunds.
A pity though that it took my posting a negative review here to initiate a response to my two emails.

shopper88

shopper88SA, 5571

Helped hip pain.

I had 2 falls in 4 days - 1 on concrete & 1 on hard soil in the garden. I fell onto my hip which I had surgery on 3 months prior to the first fall & have had a lot of pain since. Used Osmo Patch last night and feel more comfortable this morning. My only grumble is that the powder is very hard to keep flat when attaching it to your body - it did gravitate to the lower part of the patch. It's a pity the scientists can't come up with a different formula for the patch contents - i.e, a gel type substance that stays where it should. My patch was black this morning.

Anne

AnneSandy Beach

increased pain with hip bursitis

KDF

KDFSouth East Queensland, QLD

OMG!!! These are now a part of my life...

I have a bursitis in my left hip.. And after sleeping 1 to 2 hrs a night I had to do something. No other pain relief worked.. I put one on my hip the first night and it helped. But I knew it would take more than one night for them to work.. So after a week and no pain my wife suggested I put it on the sole of my foot... WELL.... I haven’t looked back.. would recommend these to anyone that could benefit...

Marisue

MarisueIpswich, Qld

Osmo delivered me a good night's sleep

Find out how Osmo Patch compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Osmo Patch - useless or a bad batch?

I bought a 10 patch box at the pharmacy, the pharmacist said he had heard good reviews from customers. I followed the instructions to a T, applied patch to shoulder bursitis in slightly different positions each night. Also bought a sling to immobilise the shoulder joint. Absolutely no change after 10 days. I will try another packet to give it a chance, but after that will request a complete refund.

Manda

Manda

I’m impressed

I have bursitis in my shoulder. But I think I have in my knees and legs too. I put patch on my shoulder first night, when I woke through the night I had no pain, my legs weren’t cramped. When I woke in the morning I felt good I took of patch off didn't have much but a little dirty make size of a 5 cent coin... next night I didn’t put on woke sore. Next night I put on woke up no cramps. up getting ready for work @ 4am took off patch and oh my goodness the patch was soaking wet... so they work... the pain is still there through out the day but it is helping me

Bell

BellQld Australia

Relief at last

I used the patch for the first time last night as I have bursitis in my shoulder what a great product first time I slept through without pain usually I wake up stiff and sore not today I feel almost like my old self again I’m not saying It has cured my condition it’s just wonderful to wake and feel refreshed. I read many reviews some were good some were bad and I thought what have I got to lose I’ll try it best relief I’ve had in a very long time. I have tried everything doctors chiropractor physio tablets my doctor had given me for the pain no results at all I highly recommend this product. Thank you Osmo

Used for bursitis in foot

I used the product for eight days straight for bursitis on the ball of my foot. I did not notice any change or get any pain relief from the patch. I would not recommend the product for this use.

Tremendous Relief

I used the OSMO patch for a golf ball sized bursa on my knee. Applied it before I went to bed, and, seriously, the bursa was reduced by more than half by the next morning. Used another OSMO patch the next night, and the bursa was completely reduced by morning. Highly recommend.

Joseph Zahra

Joseph Zahraasked

I suffer from neck Pain and I wonder if osmo patch will work on my neck. Can they Ben a relief for the pain
Joseph

Roisin

I got absolutely no relief. It seems to be luck with this 'cure' patch. No use at all. Don't waste your money.

KAMLA DAYA

KAMLA DAYAasked

Hi there, I have been using the patches for my shoulder bursitis. If the patch is discoloured, does this mean that my shoulder is improving because the pain is still very much present. I can't lift my arm at all, even after using the patches.

Roisin

I used them for hip bursitis. Absolute waste of time and money. Sorry you are in pain. I am also and take co codamol pain relief tablets.

Hello Kamla,

Thank you for your inquiry and I am sorry to hear about the pain you are experiencing.

Just to let you know that the patches can vary in appearance from very damp to hard and brittle with a few spots of dampness.

Please do not be concerned about the brown colour of the patches as this colour is normal due to the powder inside having a natural beige tint, however in many cases we find that as individuals improve the used patches turn from a dark brown to become lighter in colour as less fluid is absorbed, but this is not always the case. We advise that it is best to observe the physical improvement such as pain level and mobility rather than by visually looking at the patches.

It is impossible to know honestly how many patches you shall need as everyone's condition is different. Some of our customers find total relief from 1 or 2 boxes of 10 packs and we also do have several customers with chronic bursitis that use the patches for temporary pain relief on a need to basis as they have underlying conditions that continue to cause flare-ups’.

Also please be aware that it is important to rest the arm as much as possible. Do not do any exercises or activities that my irritate. This includes avoiding any massaging or manipulation of the shoulder as this will likely also irritate the condition. It is also important to avoid sleeping on the side of your shoulder bursitis. If you have a recliner at home a few nights sleep in the recliner can be very helpful.

You can also contact our customer care team directly at sales@osmopatch.com if you have any further questions.

I hope this information has been helpful and that our patches will offer you some relief.

Wishing you and your family good health.

Kind Regards
Jordan
Customer Care

Peter B.

Peter B.asked

Can I use an osmo patch 6 weeks after an arthroscopy?

Get an answer from our members and Osmo Patch representatives