Mathew Richardson

Mathew RichardsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy

Had Bursitis in my right shoulder for about 2 years had the injections done nothing got these patches 2 days ago off there website iv used 2 patches of night and very happy with the results. Pain has gone down about 80% only down side is has very strong smell and the stuff that comes out stains everything very small price to pay to get rid of a pain iv had for over 2 years!

Purchased in February 2021 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $39.00.

Carole J

Carole JNambour

Used for Bakers Cyst - left with a rash and nasty blister behind knee

I had read quite a lot on this product and considered it would be appropriate for help to ease Bakers Cyst behind knee. After 2 pads (which have a very unpleasant smell) ceased using and achieved no relief - a couple of days later, have been left with an irritating rash and a nasty looking blister. May work for some, but there is something in the ingredients that obviously doesn't agree with my skin.

Purchased in February 2021 at Pharmacy for Life, Maroochy Waters for $39.99.

JP73

JP73Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They do what they say.

I came across Osmo patch a few years ago with Elbow bursitis. The patches did a brilliant job and I have about 6 left. I recently used the patches on a swollen knee that had been problematic for weeks. A couple of days with the patches and my knee is almost back to normal.

Purchased in July 2018.

Binky K.

Binky K.

Helped with metatarsalgia

I have struggled to walk for over 6 weeks with metatarsalgia (ball of foot pain). My podiatrist suggested an ultrasound guided cortisone injection into the joints which is known to be very painful and costly so I delayed this to see what other treatments might work. After trying rest and Voltaren for 3 weeks I finally tried Osmo patches as a last resort. I was a bit sceptical however after 4 nights my foot is about 80% better.

Purchased in September 2020 at Terry White Chemmart Physical store for $39.00.

Heel bursitis

Hi guys , i had heel bursitis for 8 months , probably something that started long time ago doing double unders and box jumps made it worse , i used 3 packs (total 30 pads ) got some rest from jumping and running for 5-6 weeks and now im like new

Purchased in April 2020 at Amazon for $50.00.

No positive result for me.

Hip pain with bursitis for a long time. Applied patch. Was dark colour when I removed it next morning. Used 1 packet ,one daily. No improvement. I did send query about contents of patch. Just curious. They can't divulge details about content. Wish I had thought of this idea to make a handy profit!!!!

Purchased in November 2019 at On line.

Sonz

Sonz

Nothing worked for the bursitis in my left leg except for this product. God send!!

This is an amazing temporary fix along with 50 leg raises everyday. It’s so easy to use and works a treat. Ensure you get the right spot where the pain is otherwise won’t work.

Purchased in March 2018 at Priceline.

Judy

JudySydney, NSW

Osmo patch works for me

I've had inferior calcaneal bursitis for a couple of months, seeing physio and GP, who was talking about steroid injection. I saw Osmo Patch online and my chemist stocks it. He'd had good feedback about the patches. The first night brought slight relief. Second night reduced swelling markedly and less pain. Third night - swelling is even less and so is pain. I will keep on with the patches until the bursitis disappears. The patches have a strange odour, but it's ok. They stay on if you apply them just before bed. For me, they've been really great. So happy to be walking without pain.

Purchased in January 2020 for $39.99.

First Time Use

Purchased in December 2019 at Chempro Chemists for $39.99.

The G.
The G.

Side note- used another one the next night and had a remarkably better result! very little pain through the night and a LOT less pain the next day!

divasew

divasewmelbourne

This patch is amazing!

Purchased in November 2019 at Local chemist for $39.99.

Helene

HelenePerth, WA

Doesn't Stick

I used this patch on my teenagers as they were suffering from muscle pain. The skin was clean and dry but the patch doesn't stay on very long. I put it on them just before they go to bed but by the middle of the night it peels off. We've used 3 patches and everytime it peels off.

A Godsend !

Purchased in August 2019 at Osmo patch for $5.00.

It's What I expected.

I've had bursitis since 2008, this product works so great, the pain is gone, inflammation subsiding slowly. Will continue to use, I've got a good feeling.

Miracle product

I have bursitis in the left shoulder being a hairdresser,I was desperate Osmo worked above and beyond amazing ,FANTASIC product

Useless and forget about getting a refund as they advertise.. AVOID

I bought my first pack from the pharmacist and also a sling to support my shoulder bursitus to prevent aggravation of the inflamed bursa. Nothing.. but all for giving something a second chance, I bought 2 more boxes on the Internet and again used according to instructions. in the final few days, used them during the day as well. Nothing!
I then sent them an email, giving them the entire story and included my receipts. Have heard nothing!!

injusuti
injusuti

Yes, someone contacted me from Osmopatch and agreed to contact both my suppliers to request a refund for me. I have now received both refunds.
A pity though that it took my posting a negative review here to initiate a response to my two emails.

shopper88

shopper88SA, 5571

Helped hip pain.

I had 2 falls in 4 days - 1 on concrete & 1 on hard soil in the garden. I fell onto my hip which I had surgery on 3 months prior to the first fall & have had a lot of pain since. Used Osmo Patch last night and feel more comfortable this morning. My only grumble is that the powder is very hard to keep flat when attaching it to your body - it did gravitate to the lower part of the patch. It's a pity the scientists can't come up with a different formula for the patch contents - i.e, a gel type substance that stays where it should. My patch was black this morning.

Anne

AnneSandy Beach

increased pain with hip bursitis

KDF

KDFSouth East Queensland, QLD

OMG!!! These are now a part of my life...

I have a bursitis in my left hip.. And after sleeping 1 to 2 hrs a night I had to do something. No other pain relief worked.. I put one on my hip the first night and it helped. But I knew it would take more than one night for them to work.. So after a week and no pain my wife suggested I put it on the sole of my foot... WELL.... I haven’t looked back.. would recommend these to anyone that could benefit...

Marisue

MarisueIpswich, Qld

Osmo delivered me a good night's sleep

Osmo Patch - useless or a bad batch?

I bought a 10 patch box at the pharmacy, the pharmacist said he had heard good reviews from customers. I followed the instructions to a T, applied patch to shoulder bursitis in slightly different positions each night. Also bought a sling to immobilise the shoulder joint. Absolutely no change after 10 days. I will try another packet to give it a chance, but after that will request a complete refund.

Charmaine V.asked

Hi, I have bursitis in the inner hip and get the pain predominantly in my groin. Can I put the Osmo patch on my groin or does it need to be on the hip. Thanks

Roisin
Roisin

Charmaine I wouldn't waste money on this product. I got nó result nor relief from these patches.

Hello Charmaine,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Whilst our patches can be used on different types of hip bursitis, the results can vary from person to person as many individuals carry excess weight in this area. That said many people have seen very good results and the patches are also able to induce healing by increasing blood flow to the area.

Please remember that there may be underlying causes that continue to set off the condition, such as inflammatory disease (arthritis for example) and excessive or repetitive strain to the area just to name a few. Our Patches are a natural alternative treatment option to the current invasive treatment options that exist. They are intended to help the area heal by naturally draining the excess fluids as well as promoting blood flow to the area.

Assuming that there is no underlying inflammatory disease or scarring, it will then be up to the person being treated to adequately rest the area and to identify and if possible avoid the cause.

The patches are worn during the night and discarded in the morning (single use). Usually one patch is worn each night (approx 8-10 hrs) over the affected area, although more than one may be worn if required. That said the patches are not suitable for application in certain areas of the body, in particular you should be mindful that the patches should not be worn over or close to any genital area.

The patches should be used each consecutive night while you feel that you are improving. If you get to a level that you are not completely healed and your improvement has plateaued then you can consider stopping using the patches and keep the balance there in case there is a flare up.

It is impossible to answer honestly how many patches you shall need as everyone's condition is different. Some of our customers find total relief from 1 or 2 boxes of 10 packs and we also do have several customers with chronic bursitis that use the patches for temporary pain relief on a need to basis as they have underlying conditions that continue to cause flare-ups.

I hope this information has been helpful and should you decide to try our patches I do hope that they will offer you some relief.

Wishing you and your family good health.

Charmaine V.

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I have bought the patches and have noticed a difference especially when I do repetitive bending over. Now I don't have the pain I had it's a mild discomfort. But just wondered about the groin part I have been putting the patch on my hip. But definitely have noticed a big difference with what I was going through before. I have noticed though that when I take the patch off it is still dry is that normal. I thought that if it was draining fluid out it would be damp or something.

Bruce S.

Bruce S.asked

how long should you use osmo patch

Hello Bruce,

Thanks for your enquiry.

The patches are worn during the night and discarded in the morning (single use). Usually one patch is worn each night (approx 8-10hrs) over the affected area, although more than one may be worn if required.

It is impossible to know honestly how many patches you shall need as everybody's condition is different. Some of our customers find total relief from 1 or 2 boxes of 10 packs and we also do have several customers with chronic conditions that use the patches for temporary pain relief on a need to basis as they have underlying conditions that continue to cause flare-ups’.

Basically the patches should be used each consecutive day while you feel that you are improving. If you get to a level that you are not completely healed and your improvement has plateaued then you can consider stopping using the patches and keep the balance there in case there is a flare up.

Also if the injury is caused by repetitive stress, or a repetitive activity is stopping the injury from healing, then it is best to try and avoid performing those tasks or correct the body mechanics when you do.

- Use sound ergonomic equipment and setups.
- Ensure you stay within the comfortable range of motion of the joint.
- Keep muscular control over the entire motion being performed. Do not let things just flop around.
- Do not stress the joint with particularly heavy or unbalanced loads.
- Avoid side loading the joint. In other words keep the motion of the limbs in line with each other.
- Do not place a static load on the area of concern. Keep things moving. Even sitting for a while places a static load somewhere.
- Cushion the joint when possible. Use knee pads when kneeling and other pads on shoulders when carrying loads on them.

In addition please read the following suggestions below and hopefully one or more of them may help;
Stop all exercise (including stretching) on the affected joint.
Do not lift anything heavy with your arm
Do not massage or probe the affected joint
Avoid placing pressure on the area (do not sleep on that side)
Do not ice the area if the injury is more than 3 days old but instead use try warm heat (assuming there is no infection)
Do not apply any cream or oils before using the patches
Ensure that the patch is applied firmly against the skin with no air pockets.

I hope that this information has been helpful and wish you and your family good health.

Juan G.

Juan G.asked

Good morning

What if i try the product and does not work. Is there a refund policy?

Hello Juan,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Please find details below regarding the OSMO Patch Refund Guarantee Policy as of 14/12/20. Please note that it is always best to check our website for the latest and most updated policy details at https://au.osmopatch.com/return-policy/
--------------------------
While the OSMO patch works well for many people, as with any treatment there will always be some people that regretfully our patches won’t help. There could be a few reasons for this, such as; not adequately resting the injury and continuing to induce repeated stress, the patches could have been incorrectly applied or the injury has become very chronic resulting in some scar tissue forming over the area that’s obstructing the drainage process or continuing to cause flare-ups.

Whatever the reason we do appreciate that such a situation is very upsetting and thus this is why we have put together our No Questions asked Guarantee. (This Guarantee is exclusive to customers that purchase directly from our website)

We shall allow you to try up to 5 patches and after this time should you honestly feel the patches have not provided you any type of relief or help from your injury then just simply e-mail us at sales@osmopatch.com within 90 days of placing your order for the patches and you’ll be entitled to our No Questions asked Guarantee. This is a full refund on the purchase price of the patches (less the postage & handling cost).

IMPORTANT: As you will hopefully understand this Guarantee does not apply to either re-orders or orders greater than 2 Boxes of 10 patches (orders greater than 20 patches). In addition this Guarantee is exclusive to customers that purchase directly from our website and does not apply or extent to purchases made from other stores.
----------------------------

I hope this information has been helpful and should you decide to try our patches I hope that they will offer you some relief.

Wishing you and your family good health.

Get an answer from our members and Osmo Patch representatives