Newborn, Toddler, Follow-On

• Breastfed Child Yes (7) · No (9)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (17) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0) · No (17)

Ess J.
Ess J.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Outstanding

Excellent formula which caused no issues for my baby. Was easy to buy online. Very happy! We then have continued to use the follow on formula with absolutely no issues.

Purchased in November 2020.

Steph
StephGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best formula by far!

From newborn we tried so many formulas, baby was constipated and overall just unhappy with her tummy, we started the Blackmores newborn and since then we’ve never gone back. We used the follow on formula, and she now just 1 in a couple of days so we’ve started on the follow-on which has been great! I’m pregnant again, and we’ll be going straight back to this for second baby. Love it.
Great texture, SO EASY to mix & dissolves immediately.
Although she’s on food, she loves her formula so much she still has it for all sleep times.

Purchased in May 2021 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Kara C.
Kara C.Hunter Region, NSW

The best! Gentle on baby's tummy and easy to prepare

I have used this formula for my baby from 10 weeks old. He absolutely loves it and has never had any tummy aches or problems with constipation. Recommend this to mums whose bubs have sensitive tummys.
Also like how easy it is to prepare. The scoop is big and the powder dissolves quickly.
Only downside is I have to order it online, however Blackmores does provide a discount if you choose to subscribe to it being delivered every so many weeks.

Purchased in February 2020 at Blackmores for $27.15.

Lina O.
Lina O.

no gassy bub

So I had to use this milk for my baby and I didn't had any tummy problems with it. She loves it and drinks about 2-3 bottles on a daily basis. One thing though, I wish I could get this everywhere since I'm having problems ordering from CW and online.

Purchased in October 2020.

Holly G.
Holly G.

Great

Baby started drinking 1 bottle of this a night since 3.5weeks old, and hasn't had an issue with it since. She's now been drinking it for 3 weeks. It's easy for her to process, doesn't have a foul smell and doesn't leave her gassy. She now drinks 3-4 bottles of this formula a day (still has breastmilk in between, so you can definately mix feed with this formula). It is hard to find anywhere in store though, I have had to buy it online either through chemist warehouse or you can purchase it directly off blackmores website.

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $29.00.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Steph
StephGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

Can’t fault it. With my baby suffering from constipation and being on coloxyl drops since birth, we tried others and some specific for colic and constipation, but we found they were too diluted and she wasn’t satisfied after her bottles. We decided to try this one based on the positive reviews & we couldn’t be happier. So far it’s been just over 3 weeks, she hasn’t needed any coloxyl since, she’s satisfied & poops regularly. Both myself and fiancé are very happy, AS is the baby :)

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Ashley
AshleyLaunceston, TAS

Wish we had used this from the start!

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.00.

Avinesh Lal
Avinesh Lal

Best Formula

We have been using this product for over 6 weeks now. Definitely sticking with this formula throughout different stages. My baby is super happy and is loving the taste of it. Thumbs up blackmores

Blackmores AdvisoryBlackmores

What a lovely review Avinesh. If you have any questions for us, please give us a call on 1800 808 669 (freecall within Australia) or email advice@blackmores.com.au.

Shel
ShelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect!!

Baby loves this formula. I was using another brand which left my baby very windy, he couldn’t sleep properly due to excessive wind. Since we moved to Blackmore, bubs loves it and he isn’t so gassy. Little bit pricy but definitely worth it.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Blackmores AdvisoryBlackmores

Thanks for your lovely review Shel, it's great to hear that your little one is feeling more comfortable. If you have any questions for us, you can call us on 1800 808 669 (freecall within Australia) or email advice@blackmores.com.au.

Vivian V.
Vivian V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Baby goes to poo while feeding

Hi there
My baby just take BM formula stage 2 nearly finish tin. Only I awared that during she is feeding ,she goes to poos . Its not watery but if I feeding her 3 times , then 3 times she goes pooing. Is this any problem with this. Otherwise It is a good choice for bubs

Purchased in April 2020 at My Chemist Online Store for $29.00.

Breastfed ChildNo

BelliniB
BelliniBSydney, NSW

Love this formula

Love this formula, was using another brand but bub ends up with bad gas and farts stinks. So swap to this, powder dissolve easy and no more stinky farts. Fair price product as well.

Purchased in February 2020 for $26.00.

Blackmores AdvisoryBlackmores

This is so good to hear :) If you have any questions for us, you can call our advisory service on 1800 808669 (freecall within Australia).

Mary L.
Mary L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy baby what more can I say!

My baby had issues on NAN Opti Pro so I was looking for at alternative

Blackmore formulation is similar but not the same and I could see that from bubbys first feed she really enjoyed it. She just wanted more and more.
On Blackmore she has stopped screening between burps and can now take the bottle for longer between burps.
Shes now gone from holding in poos for days to soiled nappies at least 1-2 times a day

She’s so much happier thank you Blackmore!! Another great Australian company ...hard to find worth every penny!!!

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

Breastfed ChildNo
Blackmores AdvisoryBlackmores

Wow, what a fantastic outcome Mary. If there is anything we can help you with, please give us a call on 1800 808 669 (freecall within Australia).

Liis
LiisSydney, NSW

Smells and tastes closest to my breastmilk

Smells and tastes closest to my breastmilk compared to so many other formulas we have tried. Little one is also very regular and not constipated or straining just to pass wind as seen with other formulas. Dissolves very well, no lumps left behind.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Blackmores AdvisoryBlackmores

Wonderful to know Liis. Please call us on 1800 808 669 (freecall within Australia) or email advice@blackmores.com.au.

I have a newborn for 4 months we have been using the newborn formula as it is truly great, it is now out of stock!

It was perfect formula but so disappointed that it is out of stock as I trusted this brand so much!! Do you know how hard it is now to find a formula at 4 months old

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $28.99.

Mum
Mum

Thank you, but unfortunately selling it to China is not helping Australian families.

Nice works well

Easy to prepare doesn't form any lumps or foam and bub enjoy drinking this formula and diapers are good no constipated and no side effects and no reaction by drinking this formula.but I don't know why they discontinued

Purchased in October 2019 at eBay for $30.00.