Part of Blackmores Formula 4.4

3.5

Vivian V.
Vivian V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Follow-On

Baby goes to poo while feeding

Hi there
My baby just take BM formula stage 2 nearly finish tin. Only I awared that during she is feeding ,she goes to poos . Its not watery but if I feeding her 3 times , then 3 times she goes pooing. Is this any problem with this. Otherwise It is a good choice for bubs Show details
Srah
Srah8 posts

Nice works well

Easy to prepare doesn't form any lumps or foam and bub enjoy drinking this formula and diapers are good no constipated and no side effects and no reaction by drinking this formula.but I don't know why they discontinued Show details
Blackmores
Blackmores   DM
Courty
Courty9 posts

My toddler loves the taste!

My toddler absolutely love this formula. We have used a few other brands but this one seems to be her favourite as she never leaves a drop! It is very easy to mix up with the measuring spoon including and easy to read instructions and it is loaded with lots of vitamins and minerals for growing babies. It is more expensive than some of the other formulas on the market but I think it is definitely worth paying the extra for. Thanks :)

Show reply

Jess
JessCanberra 2600, ACT13 posts
  Verified Follow-On

Hard to find sometimes but worth the look!

This formula made our transition from breastfeeding very easy! But we have had times when we couldn't find a tin anywhere so we once had to travel out of state just for formula. It is also priced differently at every supplier but overall very happy with the product and would recommend it!

Show reply

Bek
Bek

Blackmore follow on formula

This baby formula gave my baby diarrhea. I was quite disappointed with this product.perhaps it has too many added vitamins and minerals? My baby drank it but had no solid stools. I do not recommending this baby formula. It seems to be too rich. We will not use it again.

Svitlana
SvitlanaMosman11 posts
  Verified Follow-On

Great baby formula

I started feeding my baby with Blackmores Newborn Formula. She liked it very much. So when she turned 6 months we switched to Blackmores Follow-on Formula stage 2 that is specially designed for babies 6-12 months old. Great taste, lots of vitamins and minerals. Highly recommend.