BLUblox

BLUblox

Brand Manager for BLUblox? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
Grace
Grace

Flimsy frame and poor fit

Sophie
Sophie Perth, WA

Unethical Company!

VERY Disappointing

I've been following BluBlox for over a year and was excited to purchase my first pair. Suffice to say, it was such a terrible experience.

They sent me a faulty pair that didn't fit on my face or ears right. It was obviously uneven, something that happens in the mail. I asked for a replacement and they told me to 'bend them back' myself. If that didn't work, they told me to take them to an optometrist (!!) It ended in the optometrist scratching it with a tool since it was more than 'bending back into place'. Terrible customer service the whole time.

These are expensive and NOT worth it. Try elsewhere!

AAB
AABMelbourne

Terrible customer service

I found the items to be cheaply made and the worst refund process in which i'm still owned money but the seller will no longer reply to emails and i'm not out of pocket.

Optical Retailers