2Bailey Nelson

3.5

2,372 reviews
Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC17 posts

Poor all round and disappointing

Last two orders ive had with Bailey Nelson have ended in failure. First order contained frames fitted with a defective AR coat, the 2nd time (when I foolishly decided to trust them again) they failed to fulfill the correct prescription for one of the frames. In addition, they ignored requests to cancel the 2nd order in the first place so that they couldn't refund me as per their policy. 350 dollars how the drain just like that!

Avoid this shameful business and look elsewhere, I won't be returning!!

Jeff L.
Jeff L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slow in having Glasses Ready and lacking customer service

Bailey Nelson Melbourne Central. the actual optometrist is friendly but the service from the floor staff can be lacking. They don't like replying to emails. Very very slow in having glasses ready. OVER 10 Working days. They are not that cheap either. Show details
admin
admin

Piersavino D.
Piersavino D.

Best optical in Byron Bay

A small and nice venue in town centre of Byron, very easy to find.
I’ve broken my former pair of glasses and I’ve been in store to buy a new pair.
I explained my problem and the staff is super trained and made me feel very comfortable.
I’ve done all the eyes exams to be sure everything was fine and I had the opportunity to choose from a wide selection of different glasses.
Highly recommend!
Very good value for the price Show details
Gigi
GigiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional

Friendly customer service. Well stocked store. Optometrist well informed of my condition. Very thorough appointment and advice. Show details
Peter McGuinness
Peter McGuinness

Very competent team

Professional service and prompt delivery. Pleasure doing business. I’ll be back.
Mike
MikeSydney, NSW3 posts

Great service, great people - very happy

I saw Daniel again this year and I very pleased with him and the whole team. I get very effective glasses and the whole experience is good. What's not to like? Show details
Lachlan
Lachlan

Great care and service

Very gentle optometrist and friendly staff. Highly recommend Bailey Nelson Hornsby
Coraline
CoralineSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Customer service at its best

It’s hard to have great customer service these days, and Bailey Nelson never ever disappoints. Their teams are very attentive and extremely supportive. Have been a loyal customer for years and will continue to be for years to come.
Stacey
StaceyDean Park

Wonderful customer service

Great experience - easy to book and reschedule online, the optometrist and salesperson were both very friendly and helpful. Happy with the selection of frames and am excited to receive them! Will be back for sure. Show details
Rodney Wood
Rodney Wood

Service

Steve was amazing and really made my experience uncomplicated and enjoyable. Show details
Shirley
Shirley

Great service especially from the optometrist!

Very happy with the service I received at Bailey Nelson Macquarie. Richard, the optometrist was informative and great. Great selection of frames. Can't wait to get a green pair next year!
Paul R.
Paul R.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Up front costs

At my recent visit to B&N at Westfield's in Sydney I had an eye test and Retinal scan ($30) and my optometric was charming and professional. I chose the same frames that I previously had although no one explained costs. I was shocked when I swiped my credit card and I was charged $379.00 for single vision (Anton) glasses.
There was a charge of $150.00 on the tax invoice for -1.67.
There was no explanation given for this charge. After I pick up these glasses I will no longer use Bailey & Nelson as my preferred optical dispenser.
Not happy.......you bet! Show details
Tho
Tho

Always great service !

Im always looked after well when checking in at BN Show details
Jennifer
Jennifer

Happy customer

I was very pleased with the service and advise I received The staff were informative and friendly I'm going back this week Show details