Listing monitored by Bailey Nelson

Slight disappointment

The prescription was incorrect - I’m short sighted so both my glasses are fit distance only - driving / presentation work ! On collection a reading script had been made! I was annoyed as i had made an effort to get to Chermside to collect. On chatting with the assistants it became apparent that perhaps it was a communication error and that I do have some kind of reading script although never known this in 8 years - script from Spec savers originally - anyway will now be waiting for glasses to be re done

Super friendly staff, great service

Discussed current situation and what I was hoping to get out of it. Went through comprehensive testing of my eyes including different imaging to find the best solution for contact lens wear and an underlying condition. Really happy with outcome, routine suggestion and list of things needed to buy from pharmacy to tackle things head on. Will go back.

Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.North West, QLD

Accomodating and efficient

Amazingly accomodating and so efficient! I’d go here even if the glasses weren’t as amazing as they already are :) thanks a million!

Holly
HollySouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely service

Staff and the optometrist were helpful and informative. Their service went above and beyond. My new glasses feel like they are made of quality materials and I love all the design options that were available.

Marcus L.
Marcus L.South-East, TAS

The easiest Optometrists in town

Walked in, found my frames got helpful advice from the floor staff, was taken in to the have my eyes tested, out again, paid and a week later my glasses had arrived. Everything was so straight forward and simple. I love Bailey Nelson.

Store staff excellent but received the wrong glasses from the factory.

The store staff were incredibly helpful and lovely. However, I ordered two pairs and the factory sent one pair correct and the others wrong. Staff did rectify immediately though I have to wait another two weeks for the sunglasses.

Amazing customer service !

The best customer services will be back to this store for sure! I purchased two pairs of glasses , both arrived to store for pick up within the states timeframe. The lady who helped me select my glasses was friendly and spot on in helping me select glasses to suit my face. Thank you!!

Peter M.
Peter M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent advice considering the circumstances

The staff were approachable and gave good advice. They were genuine, courteous and respectful and didn’t try to put the hard sell on me.

Fantastic service

The staff, in particular the optometrist, are all very helpful. It was super simple to book the eye test and then they had a wide selection of frames at great prices

Find out how Bailey Nelson compares to other Optical Retailers

Great frame, really appreciated the customer service

Really like the frame and the lady who sold me them was really helpful. Looking forward to using them for work!

Bad experience turned around by Zoe in chapel Street south yarra

venita d.
venita d.South East Queensland, QLD

happy customer

The team were extraordinary, great selection of unigue designer styles and frames. Happy with the prompt turnaround from time I ordered until.i picked up. great service!

Kaoruko F.
Kaoruko F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great work during this unusual time!

Very easy to purchase my new pairs with my latest prescription. I nearly forgot about current restrictions! I really appreciate their big effort and warm customer service. Highly recommended.

chloe u.
chloe u.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service

I’ve forgotten the names of the two girls who served me(I’m so sorry) but they were amazing, friendship and helpful! Made purchasing my specs so easy.

Bailey NelsonBailey Nelson
Gordie W.
Gordie W.Sydney, NSW

Excellent in every way.

The team are brilliant. I’ve worn glasses since I was a kid, so I’ve seen a lot of optometrists…Amira goes above and beyond, and her team is friendly and efficient. I recommend BN Macquarie to people I work with and friends. Keep up the good work guys! - Gordie Waters

Bailey NelsonBailey Nelson